April 25, 2024, 11:35:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 385085 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1180 on: December 21, 2008, 03:56:37 AM »

Brandi - which MT are you talking to - the good one or the bad one??   
The REAL MT .. I think you are so funny!!!

You have given my husband and me so much joy with your posts, MT!

awwwww  That is so nice of you!!  Thank you so much!   I am actually fairly sane in real life!!    Although, my friends do find my new addiction to monkeys very strange!!   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1181 on: December 21, 2008, 03:58:35 AM »

Video of crime scene!  And now Baez does't want come to it!!   

http://www.wesh.com/video/18326241/index.html

Isn't that a kicker.
By not going there to inspect the site and whining and whining doesn't that speak volume's?
I bet state will bring this up in trial.....maybe?????......JMO

It sure does, pharlap!  And yeah, LOL, hope they bring this stuff up in trial.  Cuz this is at least the second time he's whined and whined about something, they finally were ready to allow it, and he's gone, ummm nevermind.  He's not only wasted the time and effort of several, he's wasted the court's and judge's time.  Not nice.  He ought to have his hand slapped for that at the very least.  IMO

I can't remember if such as that qualifies for filing sanctions against a lawyer.  But he's a baby lawyer.  So green.  An experienced lawyer will mow him down at trial !!  Kimberly Guilfoyle already mowed him down on Geraldo one night and he had no idea how to respond except to keep repeating that what she was saying was ridiculous ! 

Would love to have seen that!     And yeah, I bet he will get chewed up and spit out at trial.  Can't wait! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: December 21, 2008, 03:58:43 AM »

MT  -- ck nanner basket! 

Brandi - those two monkeys (MT & MM) are confusing you!  Let me help.   MM asked MT a question.  MT answered her, but MM didn't see it.  So then MM asked MT if she was ignoring her.  MT said no, I answered you MM, maybe it's time for some reading glasses.  So then you made the little monkey with the reading glasses for MM.  But in meantime, MM made some glasses and put them on MT avatar.   MT thanked her for them, but MM said no, those are for me, I am MT now.  So MT said well good luck to you on that.  Then you said MT you are good at that, what do you need me and CBB for.  But it wasn't MT who did it, it was MM impersonating MT.

There now, did I clear things up for you ?!?   

Thank you so much for clarifying that MT.    
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1183 on: December 21, 2008, 03:59:12 AM »

MT  -- ck nanner basket! 

Brandi - those two monkeys (MT & MM) are confusing you!  Let me help.   MM asked MT a question.  MT answered her, but MM didn't see it.  So then MM asked MT if she was ignoring her.  MT said no, I answered you MM, maybe it's time for some reading glasses.  So then you made the little monkey with the reading glasses for MM.  But in meantime, MM made some glasses and put them on MT avatar.   MT thanked her for them, but MM said no, those are for me, I am MT now.  So MT said well good luck to you on that.  Then you said MT you are good at that, what do you need me and CBB for.  But it wasn't MT who did it, it was MM impersonating MT.

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1184 on: December 21, 2008, 04:01:08 AM »

awwwww  That is so nice of you!!  Thank you so much!   I am actually fairly sane in real life!!    Although, my friends do find my new addiction to monkeys very strange!!   

MT can you imagine having to explain to your friends that you are addicted to a Monkey Blog when ur a party animal, and only 21. haha. they always knew i was intelligent, now they think im a crazy smart person. hehe. Its all for Caylee. God may that angel rest in peace and continue to lead us to the truth!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1185 on: December 21, 2008, 04:01:27 AM »

NO1ZLADIE? You're nekkid too..................want an avatar? I feel you are being left out and I wouldn't have that happen for anything if you'd like one!!

AWW CBB THANKS!! i didnt know what you guys meant when you guys said nekkid. Sure id love an avatar, i just have yet to learn how to add one!

Is this OK? You gotta love puppies! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/cno1zladie.gif

1. Copy the link under your choice. (Right click mouse and select "copy, or copy shortcut"
2. Go to top of this page and select PROFILE tab.
3. On the Left, select "Foum Profile Information"
4. Scroll down to and select "I have my own Pic."
5. Right click in the box next to "I have my own Pic" and select "paste" from the window that appeared when you right clicked.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of page, and click the "Change Profile" button (bottom of page to the right).

YOU'RE ALL DONE and now have an avatar! Come on back to the forum and post so you can see it! IF you should have trouble, ask Klaas to help. She can do it for you~! 
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 04:03:10 AM by CBB » Logged
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: December 21, 2008, 04:02:28 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/12/minutetominute_update_in_remains_discovery_12_11.html

Saturday, Dec. 20
5:00 p.m.
News 13 has learned George and Cindy Anthony have decided to take all the toys left in memory of Caylee Anthony and donate them to underprivileged children for the holidays.

3:10 p.m.
Orange County Sheriff's office obtain a search warrant for the Anthony home.  Four crime scene investigation vans were at the house.  Investigators have not said what they are looking for.  They did say evidence found at the crime scene has led them back to the family home. George and Cindy Anthony were home and were allowed to remain present.

3:00 p.m.
Orange County Sheriff's office officially released the crime scene location where the remains of Caylee Anthony were found.

They must read SM. I suggested that a few hours ago!

And, really, are they "theirs" to take?

Just askin'

No, actually technically they belong to Casey, but I hate thinking of her as Caylee's "next of kin."

They don't belong to the people who gave them. That's what giving gifts is all about. And they don't belong to Caylee. She's dead. She can't own property. I'd a hell of a lot rather it go to other children who need toys, than get thrown in the trash or get sold on e-bay, wouldn't you?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1187 on: December 21, 2008, 04:03:22 AM »

Fuzzball, I agree it was a homicide. To me, the duct tape is important in that regard.

I think the defense may go to the scenario that Caylee accidently died, maybe in the pool or some other way. They may say that then, Casey disposed of her, but it wasn't murder, just illegal disposal of a body.

I'm sure they'll make a big deal arguing that the prosecution doesn't KNOW it was murder.

However, not all the info is in yet, and they may still come up with something that proves manner of death, and I think circumstantially, it's very compelling for murder. JMO!

Exactly!  And as someone pointed out earlier, the use of the duct tape is an aggravating factor. 

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1188 on: December 21, 2008, 04:05:01 AM »

MT  -- ck nanner basket! 

Uhhh..haha, thats confusing

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1189 on: December 21, 2008, 04:05:16 AM »

Has anyone heard anything about funeral plans?

Here, inmates can attend funerals of immediate family, but they come in ankle and hand cuffs with a deputy.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: December 21, 2008, 04:05:33 AM »

http://www.lodinews.com/articles/2006/04/18/update/0_false.txt

It's not a crime to lie to state and local police — though it is a misdemeanor to provide a false name — but any lie told to federal investigators can turn into a criminal charge. And it may be becoming a more common accusation, though some say it could lead to people clamming up altogether instead of speaking to federal agents.

*snipped*

If you lie in court while under oath that is perjury, it doesn't matter whether it's local or federal. I am sure that CA lied in her appearance. That is how she is..

ONLY if the false statement (lie) is material to the case at hand—that it could affect the outcome of the case. It is not considered perjury, for example, to lie about one's age, unless that person's age is a key factor in proving the case.

Thanks, Brandi!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1191 on: December 21, 2008, 04:07:05 AM »

MT can you imagine having to explain to your friends that you are addicted to a Monkey Blog when ur a party animal, and only 21. haha. they always knew i was intelligent, now they think im a crazy smart person. hehe. Its all for Caylee. God may that angel rest in peace and continue to lead us to the truth!

My husband and friends are talking about bringing in a "deprogrammer!!"  LOL  Yeah, but when they want info, who do they call??

Perhaps, it would be best not to share our "secret life" to our friends anymore!!  They are just jealous - just jealous that they are not monkeys too!! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: December 21, 2008, 04:07:06 AM »

MT  -- ck nanner basket! 

Yeah. Clear as mud  LOL

Thanks for trying to help!

I am a little busy on another (IRC network) forum right now where I am an admin ... I will come back as soon as I can!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1193 on: December 21, 2008, 04:08:18 AM »

MT  -- ck nanner basket! 

OMG!  LMAO!!!!!!!!   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1194 on: December 21, 2008, 04:10:07 AM »

Bearly? As a fellow Mod, I want you to know that I'm not responsible for all the O/T. 

My evil twin has been here all night. I actually just arrived!  Rolling Eyes
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1195 on: December 21, 2008, 04:10:52 AM »

Well goodnight all you talented, funny, informative and brave monkeys.  It's bedtime for me.  Hope you all have a pleasant nights/days sleep. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1196 on: December 21, 2008, 04:11:37 AM »

Has anyone heard anything about funeral plans?

Here, inmates can attend funerals of immediate family, but they come in ankle and hand cuffs with a deputy.

No funeral plans have been made to date - that I know of.  They are supposedly waiting for all remains to come back from ME!

I pray they don't let her go and use security risk as their reason.  I was so glad when the refused Scott Peterson.  Can you imagine the nerve she would have to show her face there!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1197 on: December 21, 2008, 04:12:01 AM »

Bearly? As a fellow Mod, I want you to know that I'm not responsible for all the O/T. 

I see the resemblance only in the red outfits!! 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: December 21, 2008, 04:12:58 AM »

LMAO !!     

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1199 on: December 21, 2008, 04:13:42 AM »

Well goodnight all you talented, funny, informative and brave monkeys.  It's bedtime for me.  Hope you all have a pleasant nights/days sleep. 

Good night MT/MM - have a good night sleep.  BTW how is the ex?  Was his name BOB by any chance!!  I am off too in a few!! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.