April 19, 2024, 03:21:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 384893 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1220 on: December 21, 2008, 04:32:44 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/12/minutetominute_update_in_remains_discovery_12_11.html

Saturday, Dec. 20
5:00 p.m.
News 13 has learned George and Cindy Anthony have decided to take all the toys left in memory of Caylee Anthony and donate them to underprivileged children for the holidays.

3:10 p.m.
Orange County Sheriff's office obtain a search warrant for the Anthony home.  Four crime scene investigation vans were at the house.  Investigators have not said what they are looking for.  They did say evidence found at the crime scene has led them back to the family home. George and Cindy Anthony were home and were allowed to remain present.

3:00 p.m.
Orange County Sheriff's office officially released the crime scene location where the remains of Caylee Anthony were found.

They must read SM. I suggested that a few hours ago!

And, really, are they "theirs" to take?

Just askin'

No, actually technically they belong to Casey, but I hate thinking of her as Caylee's "next of kin."

They don't belong to the people who gave them. That's what giving gifts is all about. And they don't belong to Caylee. She's dead. She can't own property. I'd a hell of a lot rather it go to other children who need toys, than get thrown in the trash or get sold on e-bay, wouldn't you?

As I said first here, thinking people would throw rotten nanners at me... over 7 hours ago:

Too bad people did not donate these toys and stuffed animals in Caylee's name to deprived children for Christmas. They will just sit there in the weather and get ruined.

I do understand people's need to drop things off there. Just seems that at this time of year, alive children would appreciate them.

No nanner throwing, please!

Yes, I stated that here on this forum. Wink
A few hours later, I heard that the Anthonys decided to donate the toys to charity.

Do you think they read the SM Forum?

BTW .. this was posted at 09:16:58 PM

I bet they do read here! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1221 on: December 21, 2008, 04:33:09 AM »

Brandi - which MT are you talking to - the good one or the bad one??   
The REAL MT .. I think you are so funny!!!

You have given my husband and me so much joy with your posts, MT!

awwwww  That is so nice of you!!  Thank you so much!   I am actually fairly sane in real life!!    Although, my friends do find my new addiction to monkeys very strange!!   

I knew that .. my gut told me  LOL

Seriously .. you and your hubby come visit us anytime. As long as you can sleep in my chair together!

MT .. you are a sweetie!

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1222 on: December 21, 2008, 04:33:17 AM »

awwwww  That is so nice of you!!  Thank you so much!   I am actually fairly sane in real life!!    Although, my friends do find my new addiction to monkeys very strange!!   

MT can you imagine having to explain to your friends that you are addicted to a Monkey Blog when ur a party animal, and only 21. haha. they always knew i was intelligent, now they think im a crazy smart person. hehe. Its all for Caylee. God may that angel rest in peace and continue to lead us to the truth!

My husband and friends are talking about bringing in a "deprogrammer!!"  LOL  Yeah, but when they want info, who do they call??

Perhaps, it would be best not to share our "secret life" to our friends anymore!!  They are just jealous - just jealous that they are not monkeys too!! 

Haha, yeah iv kept my caylee info to myself until they ask me, BUT THEY DO ASK. They act all cool. drink their beer, and say "amanda they found that girls body"..i just laugh, if only they knew im deeply invested in this case. Deprogrammer, fauxgrammar, they r jealous. lol. i bet they want cool avatars too! THANK YOU CBB I LOVE PUPPIES

Awwwwwww... Your avatar is precious!! 

Thank you, CBB made it for me, it seriously made me very happy. Weird right, i guess im getting addicted to SM. !

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: December 21, 2008, 04:33:40 AM »

Bearly? As a fellow Mod, I want you to know that I'm not responsible for all the O/T. 

My evil twin has been here all night. I actually just arrived!  Rolling Eyes

I see the resemblance only in the red outfits!! 

CBB'S EVIL TWIN:

ah ha - the Christmas ribbon was missing!!  See, there is the proof!!   

what about the boobs ??

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1224 on: December 21, 2008, 04:35:39 AM »

MT and CBB.. Too funny! 

Okies, am heading off to the monkey bunkey too.  G'nite monkeys and guests! 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1225 on: December 21, 2008, 04:37:29 AM »

NO1ZLADIE? You're nekkid too..................want an avatar? I feel you are being left out and I wouldn't have that happen for anything if you'd like one!!

AWW CBB THANKS!! i didnt know what you guys meant when you guys said nekkid. Sure id love an avatar, i just have yet to learn how to add one!

Is this OK? You gotta love puppies! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/cno1zladie.gif

1. Copy the link under your choice. (Right click mouse and select "copy, or copy shortcut"
2. Go to top of this page and select PROFILE tab.
3. On the Left, select "Foum Profile Information"
4. Scroll down to and select "I have my own Pic."
5. Right click in the box next to "I have my own Pic" and select "paste" from the window that appeared when you right clicked.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of page, and click the "Change Profile" button (bottom of page to the right).

YOU'RE ALL DONE and now have an avatar! Come on back to the forum and post so you can see it! IF you should have trouble, ask Klaas to help. She can do it for you~! 

Oh!!!  Love it!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: December 21, 2008, 04:37:35 AM »

MT and CBB.. Too funny! 

Night Wyks... stay warm !  (1 degree, I can't imagine)

Night all.  I'm heading out too.

Morning Bearly !   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1227 on: December 21, 2008, 04:37:55 AM »

I knew that .. my gut told me  LOL

Seriously .. you and your hubby come visit us anytime. As long as you can sleep in my chair together!

MT .. you are a sweetie!

You may be very sorry for that invitation!     Listen for your doorbell!!!
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1228 on: December 21, 2008, 04:38:34 AM »

MT and CBB.. Too funny! 

NIte wykes, no jumping on the bed!
p.s.
geraldo is on, i hate him

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1229 on: December 21, 2008, 04:40:02 AM »

Haha, yeah iv kept my caylee info to myself until they ask me, BUT THEY DO ASK. They act all cool. drink their beer, and say "amanda they found that girls body"..i just laugh, if only they knew im deeply invested in this case. Deprogrammer, fauxgrammar, they r jealous. lol. i bet they want cool avatars too! THANK YOU CBB I LOVE PUPPIES

Awwwwwww... Your avatar is precious!! 

Thank you, CBB made it for me, it seriously made me very happy. Weird right, i guess im getting addicted to SM. !

I saw your reply on my way to the monkey bunkey to sleep.  lol 

She did a great job, as always!  And yeppers, it's easy getting addicted to this place.  Glad you're here!   

G'nite!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: December 21, 2008, 04:40:14 AM »

MT can you imagine having to explain to your friends that you are addicted to a Monkey Blog when ur a party animal, and only 21. haha. they always knew i was intelligent, now they think im a crazy smart person. hehe. Its all for Caylee. God may that angel rest in peace and continue to lead us to the truth!

My husband and friends are talking about bringing in a "deprogrammer!!"  LOL  Yeah, but when they want info, who do they call??

Perhaps, it would be best not to share our "secret life" to our friends anymore!!  They are just jealous - just jealous that they are not monkeys too!! 

You have a very precious avatar. CBB did you good!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1231 on: December 21, 2008, 04:41:05 AM »

MT  -- ck nanner basket! 

Brandi - those two monkeys (MT & MM) are confusing you!  Let me help.   MM asked MT a question.  MT answered her, but MM didn't see it.  So then MM asked MT if she was ignoring her.  MT said no, I answered you MM, maybe it's time for some reading glasses.  So then you made the little monkey with the reading glasses for MM.  But in meantime, MM made some glasses and put them on MT avatar.   MT thanked her for them, but MM said no, those are for me, I am MT now.  So MT said well good luck to you on that.  Then you said MT you are good at that, what do you need me and CBB for.  But it wasn't MT who did it, it was MM impersonating MT.

There now, did I clear things up for you ?!?   
Yeah. Clear as mud  LOL

Thanks for trying to help!

I am a little busy on another (IRC network) forum right now where I am an admin ... I will come back as soon as I can!

IRC Network?

Can you tell?  Can you tell and I'll delete?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1232 on: December 21, 2008, 04:41:58 AM »

Bearly? As a fellow Mod, I want you to know that I'm not responsible for all the O/T. 

My evil twin has been here all night. I actually just arrived!  Rolling Eyes

What O/T???

I believe in miracles!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1233 on: December 21, 2008, 04:42:43 AM »

MT and CBB.. Too funny! 

NIte wykes, no jumping on the bed!
p.s.
geraldo is on, i hate him

lol.. okies just one more.. ahahaha! 

no worries about me jumping on the bed tonight.  only do that when the mods are gone. 

did i just say that?  lol

(i don't like geraldo either.  yuk) 

G'nite for real this time.  heh

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: December 21, 2008, 04:43:20 AM »

Has anyone heard anything about funeral plans?

Here, inmates can attend funerals of immediate family, but they come in ankle and hand cuffs with a deputy.

No funeral plans have been made to date - that I know of.  They are supposedly waiting for all remains to come back from ME!

I pray they don't let her go and use security risk as their reason.  I was so glad when the refused Scott Peterson.  Can you imagine the nerve she would have to show her face there!!

I would have to have a memorial service at this point. 

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: December 21, 2008, 04:46:07 AM »

Hi, No One!  Love your puppy!  Is he/she cage trained?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: December 21, 2008, 04:49:08 AM »

LOL I did notice the guy in the hot tub.  LOL  Maybe Klaas was testing our eyesight. 

BTW, during this hectic coming week, I want to wish a very happy holiday season to all my new pals on SM.  I don't really have anyone in my "real" life who wants to discuss this and other true crime cases.  It is great to have found this forum.

Klass is a great avatarist and animator!
 If you look closely at hot tub man...does it look like he is stroking his own jet or am I tripping?

okay, between this and the naked mole rat earlier, I'm beginning to feel like a prude.  I swear some of you monkeys slay me.

Personally I'm a little disturbed by the feelings I get inside when I see the "This Thread Is Locked" animated image showing a long key being inserted repeatedly into and out of a keyhole, not to mention the twisting around that goes on inside the keyhole.

Perhaps Freud was right when he said (broadly paraphrasing), "sometimes a key or a naked mole rat is just a key or a naked mole rat."

I believe in miracles!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: December 21, 2008, 04:51:50 AM »

MT  -- ck nanner basket! 

Brandi - those two monkeys (MT & MM) are confusing you!  Let me help.   MM asked MT a question.  MT answered her, but MM didn't see it.  So then MM asked MT if she was ignoring her.  MT said no, I answered you MM, maybe it's time for some reading glasses.  So then you made the little monkey with the reading glasses for MM.  But in meantime, MM made some glasses and put them on MT avatar.   MT thanked her for them, but MM said no, those are for me, I am MT now.  So MT said well good luck to you on that.  Then you said MT you are good at that, what do you need me and CBB for.  But it wasn't MT who did it, it was MM impersonating MT.

There now, did I clear things up for you ?!?   
Yeah. Clear as mud  LOL

Thanks for trying to help!

I am a little busy on another (IRC network) forum right now where I am an admin ... I will come back as soon as I can!

IRC Network?

Can you tell?  Can you tell and I'll delete?

IRC is Internet Relay Chat.. the most widely used IRC client is mIRC. I have been helping people for over 13 years how to use mIRC on Undernet (one of the biggest IRC networks) and how to navigate that network. Also involves most Internet programs and compute related problems.

No need to delete anything. I stand behind everything I say and do on the Internet. But thanks, Bearly! You really are sweet as honey!

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1238 on: December 21, 2008, 04:52:53 AM »

Hi, No One!  Love your puppy!  Is he/she cage trained?

Haha, yess CBB paper trained her before donating her. its so cute. i just bought a white chihuahua too, so it fits into my life perrfect

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1239 on: December 21, 2008, 04:53:18 AM »

Good night again!  Sorry I missed you toght Bearly!!  Hope to see you tomorrow though! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.