April 25, 2024, 02:16:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 385052 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1240 on: December 21, 2008, 04:54:13 AM »

Brandi - which MT are you talking to - the good one or the bad one??   
The REAL MT .. I think you are so funny!!!

You have given my husband and me so much joy with your posts, MT!

awwwww  That is so nice of you!!  Thank you so much!   I am actually fairly sane in real life!!    Although, my friends do find my new addiction to monkeys very strange!!   

MT can you imagine having to explain to your friends that you are addicted to a Monkey Blog when ur a party animal, and only 21. haha. they always knew i was intelligent, now they think im a crazy smart person. hehe. Its all for Caylee. God may that angel rest in peace and continue to lead us to the truth!

My husband and friends are talking about bringing in a "deprogrammer!!"  LOL  Yeah, but when they want info, who do they call??

Perhaps, it would be best not to share our "secret life" to our friends anymore!!  They are just jealous - just jealous that they are not monkeys too!! 

Haha, yeah iv kept my caylee info to myself until they ask me, BUT THEY DO ASK. They act all cool. drink their beer, and say "amanda they found that girls body"..i just laugh, if only they knew im deeply invested in this case. Deprogrammer, fauxgrammar, they r jealous. lol. i bet they want cool avatars too! THANK YOU CBB I LOVE PUPPIES

Awwwwwww... Your avatar is precious!! 

Thank you, CBB made it for me, it seriously made me very happy. Weird right, i guess im getting addicted to SM. !

Not weird, just loved!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1241 on: December 21, 2008, 04:55:14 AM »

OK, Last one, but fuzzball wasn't decorated and I'd hate fuzzball to feel left out! Here, fuzzball, if you should want one! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/cfuzzball.gif
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1242 on: December 21, 2008, 04:55:24 AM »

Good night again!  Sorry I missed you toght Bearly!!  Hope to see you tomorrow though! 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1243 on: December 21, 2008, 04:56:21 AM »

MT and CBB.. Too funny! 

Okies, am heading off to the monkey bunkey too.  G'nite monkeys and guests! 

Night Wyks... stay warm !  (1 degree, I can't imagine)

Night all.  I'm heading out too.

Morning Bearly !   

Morning, BG, sorry I missed you!

I believe in miracles!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: December 21, 2008, 04:59:57 AM »

OK, Last one, but fuzzball wasn't decorated and I'd hate fuzzball to feel left out! Here, fuzzball, if you should want one! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/cfuzzball.gif

You have been a busy lady tonight!

I hope you did not miss my post to you from earlier.

Merry Christmas, CBB!

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1245 on: December 21, 2008, 05:00:02 AM »

I sit here everynight with the support of you monkeys, and im wishing and hoping i find and answer to all of this mess. Just as A1 felt and knew where Caylee was, i felt the exact same thing, That picture of her book, and the little orb right above it indicates to me caylee is around there.. I hope she tells us her story. Since they found her, when i fall asleep i do dream better, but i will sleep with peace when KC is forever kept in jail..I wonder why she killed this baby. What a life to take, a mothers bond as she said. FULL OF BULL

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1246 on: December 21, 2008, 05:00:40 AM »

MT  -- ck nanner basket! 

Brandi - those two monkeys (MT & MM) are confusing you!  Let me help.   MM asked MT a question.  MT answered her, but MM didn't see it.  So then MM asked MT if she was ignoring her.  MT said no, I answered you MM, maybe it's time for some reading glasses.  So then you made the little monkey with the reading glasses for MM.  But in meantime, MM made some glasses and put them on MT avatar.   MT thanked her for them, but MM said no, those are for me, I am MT now.  So MT said well good luck to you on that.  Then you said MT you are good at that, what do you need me and CBB for.  But it wasn't MT who did it, it was MM impersonating MT.

There now, did I clear things up for you ?!?   
Yeah. Clear as mud  LOL

Thanks for trying to help!

I am a little busy on another (IRC network) forum right now where I am an admin ... I will come back as soon as I can!

IRC Network?

Can you tell?  Can you tell and I'll delete?

IRC is Internet Relay Chat.. the most widely used IRC client is mIRC. I have been helping people for over 13 years how to use mIRC on Undernet (one of the biggest IRC networks) and how to navigate that network. Also involves most Internet programs and compute related problems.

No need to delete anything. I stand behind everything I say and do on the Internet. But thanks, Bearly! You really are sweet as honey!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1247 on: December 21, 2008, 05:02:21 AM »

Brandi - which MT are you talking to - the good one or the bad one??   
The REAL MT .. I think you are so funny!!!

You have given my husband and me so much joy with your posts, MT!

awwwww  That is so nice of you!!  Thank you so much!   I am actually fairly sane in real life!!    Although, my friends do find my new addiction to monkeys very strange!!   

MT can you imagine having to explain to your friends that you are addicted to a Monkey Blog when ur a party animal, and only 21. haha. they always knew i was intelligent, now they think im a crazy smart person. hehe. Its all for Caylee. God may that angel rest in peace and continue to lead us to the truth!

My husband and friends are talking about bringing in a "deprogrammer!!"  LOL  Yeah, but when they want info, who do they call??

Perhaps, it would be best not to share our "secret life" to our friends anymore!!  They are just jealous - just jealous that they are not monkeys too!! 

Haha, yeah iv kept my caylee info to myself until they ask me, BUT THEY DO ASK. They act all cool. drink their beer, and say "amanda they found that girls body"..i just laugh, if only they knew im deeply invested in this case. Deprogrammer, fauxgrammar, they r jealous. lol. i bet they want cool avatars too! THANK YOU CBB I LOVE PUPPIES

Hi, No One!  Love your puppy!  Is he/she cage trained?

Haha, yess CBB paper trained her before donating her. its so cute. i just bought a white chihuahua too, so it fits into my life perrfect

Wow!  Sounds cute!

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1248 on: December 21, 2008, 05:02:42 AM »

I sit here everynight with the support of you monkeys, and im wishing and hoping i find and answer to all of this mess. Just as A1 felt and knew where Caylee was, i felt the exact same thing, That picture of her book, and the little orb right above it indicates to me caylee is around there.. I hope she tells us her story. Since they found her, when i fall asleep i do dream better, but i will sleep with peace when KC is forever kept in jail..I wonder why she killed this baby. What a life to take, a mothers bond as she said. FULL OF BULL

So very true!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1249 on: December 21, 2008, 05:04:04 AM »

You DO know that the "orbs" you see are raindrops/moisture on the lens, right? Wink

eternal0void
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1250 on: December 21, 2008, 05:04:31 AM »

Here is why it can't be an accident if chlorform was used ... it would be considered Aggravated child abuse to inflict such a drug upon a child. It could not be administered by accident. The mere use of it makes it an aggravated case. It would be no different if Casey put duct tape aroung caylee's mouth to keep her quiet and she sufficated. That would be considered Aggravated child abuse as well.

It is highly unlikely that Casey would have had the patience required to give chloroform to a child, as it is very difficult to administer something like chloroform to a child.  A disoriented child will struggle and fight off the face covering mask until it passes out. In addition, a child waking from chloroform will throw up.

This is why they continue with the BS Twinkie, I mean Manny defense. Anything else would be murder as it could not have been an accident.

782.04  Murder.--

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=ch0782/Sec04.HTM

(1)(a)  The unlawful killing of a human being:

1.  When perpetrated from a premeditated design to effect the death of the person killed or any human being;

2.  When committed by a person engaged in the perpetration of, or in the attempt to perpetrate, any:

Aggravated child abuse,

Of course, even if it turns out to be "death of the child while the parent was committing aggravated child abuse", the court can only hand down a death penalty sentence if it can make the case that mitigating circumstances were insufficient to override the aggravating circumstances.  So the defense is going to hit on those mitigating circumstances, hence my theory that the Susan Smith case is something else Casey Anthony is going to secretly study during her meetings with her lawyer.

I mean, just look at what Florida considers to be "mitigating circumstances".  Half of them are already on Casey Anthony's "life resume."

Florida Statutes 921.141 - MITIGATING CIRCUMSTANCES

(6)  MITIGATING CIRCUMSTANCES.--Mitigating circumstances shall be the following:

(a)  The defendant has no significant history of prior criminal activity.

(b)  The capital felony was committed while the defendant was under the influence of extreme mental or emotional disturbance.

(c)  The victim was a participant in the defendant's conduct or consented to the act.

(d)  The defendant was an accomplice in the capital felony committed by another person and his or her participation was relatively minor.

(e)  The defendant acted under extreme duress or under the substantial domination of another person.

(f)  The capacity of the defendant to appreciate the criminality of his or her conduct or to conform his or her conduct to the requirements of law was substantially impaired.

(g)  The age of the defendant at the time of the crime.

(h)  The existence of any other factors in the defendant's background that would mitigate against imposition of the death penalty.

She may go down for the crime, but she will do time instead of death.

"When, however, the lay public rallies round an idea, that is denounced by distinguished but elderly scientists, and supports that idea with great fervor and emotion - the distinguished but elderly scientists are then, after all, probably right." - Asimov
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1251 on: December 21, 2008, 05:06:46 AM »

Good night again!  Sorry I missed you toght Bearly!!  Hope to see you tomorrow though! 

You miss me???

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1252 on: December 21, 2008, 05:07:26 AM »

You DO know that the "orbs" you see are raindrops/moisture on the lens, right? Wink

But are YOU sure they are??  LOL  Night Brandi!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1253 on: December 21, 2008, 05:08:04 AM »

You miss me???

YES!!!   
eternal0void
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1254 on: December 21, 2008, 05:08:17 AM »

Wow...the birthday gifts.  Do they think they hid some evidence in the gift boxes?  Or maybe one of them went to the site and left a present around her birthday if they knew where the body was.

People do return to the scene of a crime and people do have some nostalgia and sometimes want to "honor" the dead person.

Casey could not have done it when she was out because she had that ankle bracelet on.

Did you guys see that woman who was leaving something at the makeshift memorial say that Casey should have her throat slit and be thrown in a ditch?

I shouldn't, but...    Why does Casey deserve any less than what she gave this poor child?

Because then we'd be no better than Casey?

"When, however, the lay public rallies round an idea, that is denounced by distinguished but elderly scientists, and supports that idea with great fervor and emotion - the distinguished but elderly scientists are then, after all, probably right." - Asimov
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1255 on: December 21, 2008, 05:10:15 AM »

Oh, yes!  Caylee, tell us your story!

I believe in miracles!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1256 on: December 21, 2008, 05:11:25 AM »

eternal:

I don't want to add to the quote stack, so I answer you here:

Yes, I think most monkeys would agree with you about Casey spending her life behind bars.

Some of us, however, do want to see her lose her life.

Personally, I will wait until I *think* I know more to decide how I would like to see her spend eternity.

I do tend to bend towards an "eye for an eye."

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1257 on: December 21, 2008, 05:11:33 AM »

OK, Bearly, hold my hand and let me say this:

Sometimes part of being a monkey is to blow off some frustration in good fun with wonderful people and we've done a little of that tonight. Thank you all for being part of this forum. It's a place very near and dear to my heart. There is a thread in the Lounge for avatars. The link is in my signature line. 

This has been a hard couple of days for all of us and Caylee is always in our minds even when we are having fun.

I'm turning in, but will say goodnight with this:

Dear Father, Thank you for the comfort of others in all hard times. As we have gathered because of your little gift of creation in Caylee, we know You hold her hand and even though this world has had to let go, we know You will never let go. We know she is home and joyous and that all that she lacked while she was here has been filled to overflowing. Please hold her just a second longer for us tonight, and smile just a bit broader for us as You watch her play with Your other children, laugh happily, run freely, and discover all that is Your wonderful love!
Amen

Night All!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1258 on: December 21, 2008, 05:12:47 AM »

Yes, I am sure  LOL

But are YOU sure they are??  LOL  Night Brandi!! 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1259 on: December 21, 2008, 05:14:08 AM »

OK, Bearly, hold my hand and let me say this:

Sometimes part of being a monkey is to blow off some frustration in good fun with wonderful people and we've done a little of that tonight. Thank you all for being part of this forum. It's a place very near and dear to my heart. There is a thread in the Lounge for avatars. The link is in my signature line. 

This has been a hard couple of days for all of us and Caylee is always in our minds even when we are having fun.

I'm turning in, but will say goodnight with this:

Dear Father, Thank you for the comfort of others in all hard times. As we have gathered because of your little gift of creation in Caylee, we know You hold her hand and even though this world has had to let go, we know You will never let go. We know she is home and joyous and that all that she lacked while she was here has been filled to overflowing. Please hold her just a second longer for us tonight, and smile just a bit broader for us as You watch her play with Your other children, laugh happily, run freely, and discover all that is Your wonderful love!
Amen

Night All!

Amen!! Goodnight CBB and thank you!! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.