April 26, 2024, 02:48:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 385106 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1320 on: December 21, 2008, 08:17:11 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  Gotta do some catching up...be back shortly.    COFFEE  COFFEE COFFEE   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1321 on: December 21, 2008, 08:24:06 AM »

I am a little upset over the fact that the meter reader had called in 3 times on that bag.  I wonder how he first ran into it?  Another pee break? 
You think, ok he called it in the first time...ok... they went out and got scared by a rattle snake... the second time?? and then a 3rd time?  I am very saddened by this.  It could have ended in August.  More evidence would have been there.  I know KC had friends in LE.  I would hope no officer would help to cover this.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1322 on: December 21, 2008, 08:26:51 AM »

I would think a judge might let KC attend the funeral, as she hasn't been convicted yet.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1323 on: December 21, 2008, 08:35:34 AM »

It's not as simple as Baez deciding to take another route for a defense. Even if Casey doesn't take the stand, the whole Zanny thing will come in through George and Cindy and Lee, and Casey will still be measured against the lies she told. There will still be no apartment, no Zanny, and since Caylee is dead, no ridiculous reason not to tell it.

She can't put that toothpaste back in the tube once she decided to squeeze it out.

Finding Caylee was a Godsend for both the prosecution and for decency for that little girl.

Finding Caylee is a Godsend for all people concerned about "America's Girl".  She has the luxury as charged with first degree murder of creating any defense that punches holes in the prosecution's forensic and other evidence as well as mitigating damage to her own words.  She is not locked into her parents words, her lawyer's words, or any other person's words but her own.  She can come to trial and say she lied to protect this that and the other thing.  She can throw Lee, Cindy, or anybody under the bus, but she has to have reasonable doubt in her bank account.

She has nothing.  Baez has nothing.  I smell plea.

Yes,I said that last night....I smell a plea deal in the works.
Good morning Monkey's.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1324 on: December 21, 2008, 08:40:09 AM »

I am beginning to think, not to many are awake here this morning.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1325 on: December 21, 2008, 08:45:43 AM »

It really bothers me that in our current economy that this case has been so draining on LE time and budget. The Anthony's have alot of nerve spending all this taxpayer money and it really makes me mad.

Casey Anthony should be famous for not only being a cold murderer who will die in prison, but also as part of one of the biggest drama queen families who wasted US resources and money that could have been used for greater good.

THANK YOU.  It is sickening to think of the circus atmosphere while a baby decayed in a trash bag.  Not only that but I wonder what the family of Nicole G. (the jogger murdered on 6/9) think about the resources wasted b/c of Casey.  There is still a cold killer free in Orlando and it isn't Zani.  Thank goodness at least one is in jail where she belongs.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1326 on: December 21, 2008, 08:50:59 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  Happy Snowy Sunday from New York.
Good morning Blaze.  Happy snowy Sunday from Toronto!

I hope Prosecution does not accept a plea.  They have sufficient evidence for a likely conviction, I think and what has Casey or any of her family members done to assist LE.  At the moment she is not looking at the DP. So what would Casey end up with if prosecution accepted a plea bargain?
Yes, I know...this opinion is based on anger.

Have a good day Monkeys and stay safe Nut.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1327 on: December 21, 2008, 08:53:25 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1328 on: December 21, 2008, 08:53:49 AM »

Good Evening, Monkeys!!

Can someone tell me the name of the book that Caylee was reading, on the video, at the nursing home?   I want to buy it for my 3 year old son.

Thanks!

God Bless Caylee

"Suppertime for Frieda Fuzzypaws"  by Cyndy Szekeres

Thank you Bud's Girl! 

I've been wondering about that ever since I saw the video, and now I know!

YW.   That's an old book, I wondered if it belonged to Casey as a child. 

Hi Buds,  do you have any theory's on why Casey would leave it at the crime scene? 

Yes, I do.

She left a cherished possession of Caylee's with Caylee because she does have a decent part of herself. We don't see that, but maybe she has this, if you adhere to my theory. (If you don't .. then this is just something that made Casey feel better.) She also had NO idea that Cindy took that book with her to visit her father with Caylee. She had no idea that the video with Caylee and this book would come to the forefront of the world.

I bet Casey went, "OMG!" when this hit the Internet, and she saw that Cindy took her video pictures of Caylee with that book!

I remember in the computer doc dump seeing that images(maybe videos also?)were uploaded to the Anthony computer when Cindy and Caylee got home on June 15th.I'm not positive who uploaded them.I wonder what time exactly Casey got home that day?Was she already there with George.....it was Father's day.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1329 on: December 21, 2008, 08:55:03 AM »

I'm awake now.. and trying to figure out what's happened since I went to bed last night?  (Since I am behind 30 pages  )

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1330 on: December 21, 2008, 08:55:45 AM »

Has it been discussed when Caylee's remains are going to be released for service?
ICBW but I think they are waiting for toxicology results.  Also they apparently found more evidence yesterday.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1331 on: December 21, 2008, 08:59:11 AM »

I would think a judge might let KC attend the funeral, as she hasn't been convicted yet.
kc wont go .  If she goes she has to see Cindy, George and Lee.She accused lee of wanting to have sex with her-she knows her parents  must now belive she killed caylee.--  she hasnt asked to see them the whole time she was in jail.  But Jose will spin it and say she is just to upset to go.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1332 on: December 21, 2008, 09:04:15 AM »

I don't think it will matter she didn't have sleep with the nanny story and stuff because she later said it happened at JBP and it was a kidnapping with a script. She definitely had sleep before that one I am sure.
She has to stick with that  story line-in jail visits with Cyn she told where to look for the nanny-she had plenty of sleep by then--she also told Lee
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1333 on: December 21, 2008, 09:06:45 AM »

kc wont go .  If she goes she has to see Cindy, George and Lee.She accused lee of wanting to have sex with her-she knows her parents  must now belive she killed caylee.--  she hasnt asked to see them the whole time she was in jail.  But Jose will spin it and say she is just to upset to go.
Morning cherjers.  I think it is so strange that parents who have stated their support for Casey so publicly have not been to see her. 
I do think it is possible that Casey told her lawyer she doesn't want to see them.  I don't think she can be bothered answering her parents probing questions... and they all use the video that can be made public as an excuse.  CA and GA know their daughter is lying imo.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1334 on: December 21, 2008, 09:11:13 AM »

Good Morning Monkey Friends!! 
Happy 1st day of winter, stay warm
Its times ike this i am so happy to be in S. Fla.
It was 80 yesterday, will be the same today and the beach was crowded but beautiful..
I want to know what they took from the Scamthonys yesterday..
I hope that soon there will be a doc dump soon
It has been 11 days since Spindy was in front of a camera (LKL) saying Caylee was alive and Crazy was .. pick a lie...
So, The defense declined the crime scene, huh? They are just full of false posturing, and I think the people of Florida are way different than Cali jurors, much more conservative, and will listen to the forensic and circumstantial evidence and convict Crazy...
I avoided watching Geraldo last night, he can't even fake being impartial. I think he forged a weird sort of ethnic brotherhood with JB and is trying to help him move his career to another level..since when is down an improvement. At least the atty for the Ants is diplomatic towards the popo and not antagonizing.. I dont see how becoming an antagonist will help Crazy or JB, he is an ass...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1335 on: December 21, 2008, 09:20:46 AM »

Good Morning Monkey Friends!! 
Happy 1st day of winter, stay warm
Its times ike this i am so happy to be in S. Fla.
It was 80 yesterday, will be the same today and the beach was crowded but beautiful..
I want to know what they took from the Scamthonys yesterday..
I hope that soon there will be a doc dump soon
It has been 11 days since Spindy was in front of a camera (LKL) saying Caylee was alive and Crazy was .. pick a lie...
So, The defense declined the crime scene, huh? They are just full of false posturing, and I think the people of Florida are way different than Cali jurors, much more conservative, and will listen to the forensic and circumstantial evidence and convict Crazy...
I avoided watching Geraldo last night, he can't even fake being impartial. I think he forged a weird sort of ethnic brotherhood with JB and is trying to help him move his career to another level..since when is down an improvement. At least the atty for the Ants is diplomatic towards the popo and not antagonizing.. I dont see how becoming an antagonist will help Crazy or JB, he is an ass...
Good morning Flamom.  Lucky you to be in the sunshine.
Haven't had time to follow closely lately.    Wow, after all that carry-on
the defense declined the crime scene!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1336 on: December 21, 2008, 09:24:51 AM »

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1337 on: December 21, 2008, 09:27:49 AM »

Morning cherjers.  I think it is so strange that parents who have stated their support for Casey so publicly have not been to see her. 
I do think it is possible that Casey told her lawyer she doesn't want to see them.  I don't think she can be bothered answering her parents probing questions... and they all use the video that can be made public as an excuse.  CA and GA know their daughter is lying imo.
Yes CA and GA knows she is lying I agree-theyknow =may defend her in pubilic but I bet they cant stand to look at her-
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1338 on: December 21, 2008, 09:29:58 AM »

Here is why it can't be an accident if chlorform was used ... it would be considered Aggravated child abuse to inflict such a drug upon a child. It could not be administered by accident. The mere use of it makes it an aggravated case. It would be no different if Casey put duct tape aroung caylee's mouth to keep her quiet and she sufficated. That would be considered Aggravated child abuse as well.

It is highly unlikely that Casey would have had the patience required to give chloroform to a child, as it is very difficult to administer something like chloroform to a child.  A disoriented child will struggle and fight off the face covering mask until it passes out. In addition, a child waking from chloroform will throw up.

If that's the case and Caylee was still alive when KC chloroformed Caylee and then put duct tape over her mouth/head, then wouldn't that have caused Caylee to drown?

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1339 on: December 21, 2008, 09:33:22 AM »

I'm awake now.. and trying to figure out what's happened since I went to bed last night?  (Since I am behind 30 pages  )

I'm awake too !!

Signed off at 2am and still had 16 pages to catch up on when I got here..

Batton down the hatches Nut...that blizzard is on it's way..just started here and we're supposed to get 16 MORE inches by midnight tonight 

JMO...I don't think the SA will accept a plea at this point...no reason to do so now that Caylee's remains have been found...and like a lot of monkeys here...I think this has become very personal for them too...JMO they are human as well

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.