April 25, 2024, 02:37:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 385071 times)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1340 on: December 21, 2008, 09:33:23 AM »

Has it been discussed when Caylee's remains are going to be released for service?
ICBW but I think they are waiting for toxicology results.  Also they apparently found more evidence yesterday.
  If kc wants to go to the funeral -let her view the remains first-but that wouldnt bother her.  That poor baby, I would be insane if that happend any child I loved-it makes me sick that it happend to a child I just know from news stories, that poor poor baby-You have to be really to throw your child out like garbage.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1341 on: December 21, 2008, 09:36:45 AM »

was that you getting nekkid yesterday ? ...no wonder I couldn't find the pics

you really need to eat something 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1342 on: December 21, 2008, 09:37:27 AM »

I would think a judge might let KC attend the funeral, as she hasn't been convicted yet.
kc wont go .  If she goes she has to see Cindy, George and Lee.She accused lee of wanting to have sex with her-she knows her parents  must now belive she killed caylee.--  she hasnt asked to see them the whole time she was in jail.  But Jose will spin it and say she is just to upset to go.
Morning cherjers.  I think it is so strange that parents who have stated their support for Casey so publicly have not been to see her. 
I do think it is possible that Casey told her lawyer she doesn't want to see them.  I don't think she can be bothered answering her parents probing questions... and they all use the video that can be made public as an excuse.  CA and GA know their daughter is lying imo.
Yes CA and GA knows she is lying I agree-theyknow =may defend her in pubilic but I bet they cant stand to look at her-
I so agree.  Always thought Cindy was measuring her...and her words in response to Casey were not congruent with her skeptical body language.
Still, the parents have chosen to support her in words and I cannot help but wonder if they are covering for themselves in some way.  I believe they all have something to hide related to this case and hope le has been
able to uncover it all and that they will face the consequences.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1343 on: December 21, 2008, 09:37:30 AM »

I am beginning to think, not to many are awake here this morning.

I'm awake now.. and trying to figure out what's happened since I went to bed last night?  (Since I am behind 30 pages  )

I'm awake too !!

Signed off at 2am and still had 16 pages to catch up on when I got here..

Why thank you for acknowledging my arrival in the monkey cage, Sea! I thought if I got naked again, it would get people's attention.. but apparently not. 

MORNING!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1344 on: December 21, 2008, 09:38:20 AM »

I lost so much weight, all my girlie parts fell off. 

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1345 on: December 21, 2008, 09:41:08 AM »

I would think a judge might let KC attend the funeral, as she hasn't been convicted yet.

Blaze, I may be wrong but I don't think there is even the slightest possibility she will be able to attend the funeral.
She is jailed without bond.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1346 on: December 21, 2008, 09:41:20 AM »

Good morning monkeys.  Trying to catch-up.  Wow, some of you are really night owls.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1347 on: December 21, 2008, 09:43:16 AM »

Blaze, I may be wrong but I don't think there is even the slightest possibility she will be able to attend the funeral.

I agree- I don't think there is any way she'll be there at that funeral.    

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1348 on: December 21, 2008, 09:44:01 AM »

I have a question-Who do you think is paying for this dream team. It is going to cost  100s of thousand of dollars.  Who ever is paying is a sick person.  KC is guilty anyone with a brain knows that--and you have to have a brain to afford this dream team.  All the good causes out there and some nut wants to help this evil person.  If something happens to a child and it is an accident I can understand and not punish that person.  Their loss is punishment enough.  But someone like her-no remorse -going to party-while you daughter in being pick apart by animals.  Who ever is paying is a sick f####
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1349 on: December 21, 2008, 09:45:18 AM »

Here is why it can't be an accident if chlorform was used ... it would be considered Aggravated child abuse to inflict such a drug upon a child. It could not be administered by accident. The mere use of it makes it an aggravated case. It would be no different if Casey put duct tape aroung caylee's mouth to keep her quiet and she sufficated. That would be considered Aggravated child abuse as well.

It is highly unlikely that Casey would have had the patience required to give chloroform to a child, as it is very difficult to administer something like chloroform to a child.  A disoriented child will struggle and fight off the face covering mask until it passes out. In addition, a child waking from chloroform will throw up.

If that's the case and Caylee was still alive when KC chloroformed Caylee and then put duct tape over her mouth/head, then wouldn't that have caused Caylee to drown?

It's so unfortunate there was no soft tissue left.   An expert on t.v. said the other night that even a tiny piece of lung could show a drowning.

You know Tim Miller IIRC said that usually they begin the search from the
missing person home and continue fanning out from there.  Cindy did not think too kindly of Tim and would not allow.  So many IF ONLYS.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1350 on: December 21, 2008, 09:45:36 AM »

I could so imagine if KC was to attend the baby's funeral that a sniper would take her out.  I think she is the most hated person in America. 
From what I gather, KC is still sticking with the nannie did it?  Do you guys know if the parents are coming to terms that KC did this?

I think the Anthony's came to terms with this whole case months ago Blaze.They supposedly have just hird a producer.They will sell sweet little Angel Caylee out....even in her death.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1351 on: December 21, 2008, 09:46:59 AM »

I had also thought a long time ago.  I wonder if she had used a public library computer to do more searches and educating herself on ways to prepare her for all this.   
Ahh,that's a great thought.I never thought of her doing that but she would/could have.Casey watched a few crime shows.

Karma Is Coming

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1352 on: December 21, 2008, 09:49:20 AM »

I have been been going nutso trying to remember the term Mark Klaas used to describe Crazy... it was so perfect..
He called her an ODIOUS CREATURE!! so true

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1353 on: December 21, 2008, 09:51:02 AM »

It's at the corner of the Anthony's house and Suburban Drive, where the remains were found, I believe.

No telling what Lee will do. 

Too bad people did not donate these toys and stuffed animals in Caylee's name to deprived children for Christmas. They will just sit there in the weather and get ruined.

I do understand people's need to drop things off there. Just seems that at this time of year, alive children would appreciate them.

I agree, was just looking at the stuffed animals thinking the rain is going to ruin them.

Personally when I heard Lee was taking down the original memorial, I actually thought he had good intentions in mind, specifically taking down a display which would look disgusting and ugly after a rain shower.

This attitude of mine has a local basis.  Around here (Kansas City Metro Area) you may recall a headless child's body being found, who was given the name of "Precious Doe".  There was an impromptu memorial set up for her, with lots of teddy bears.  Then there was a major rainstorm.

The memorial turned into a huge collection of rotting teddy bears.  The smell was so terrible and so widespread that just walking or even driving past the former memorial was vomit-inducing.  No one wanted to get anywhere near it, but no one wanted to be the "Lee Anthony" who took that rotting, disgusting anything-but-a memorial down. 

So it sat there for weeks, eyeballs hanging out of the sockets of the rotting teddy bears, the smell driving away passerby, looking like a memorial set up by zombies.

Eventually some city employees took it down on their own time, and there were a few newspaper articles praising them for taking down the community eyesore, and no one complained that it was being taken down.  Lee Anthony just pre-emptively took down the original memorial before it became a rotting, smelly, scary community eyesore.

HI Eternal.  I didn't know I had a neighbor here in the KC area.  

I have to disagree with you as to why LA torn down the memorial, which wasn't even on the A's property.  Try to keep in mind that this family is not "normal" in any way.  They give the name "disfunctional family" a whole new meaning.  

IMO, Lee only removed the memorial to Caylee out of spite.  It's doubtful he was doing it out of the goodness of his heart in order to keep any stench out of the neighborhood.  If that was the case, the whole A family would have moved out of the neighborhood a long time ago.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1354 on: December 21, 2008, 09:51:30 AM »

I lost so much weight, all my girlie parts fell off. 

Good Lord Girl! Put some clothes on! It's 19 degrees here and I'm cold just looking at you! You are such an exhibitionist!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: December 21, 2008, 09:51:46 AM »

I have a question-Who do you think is paying for this dream team. It is going to cost  100s of thousand of dollars.  Who ever is paying is a sick person.  KC is guilty anyone with a brain knows that--and you have to have a brain to afford this dream team.  All the good causes out there and some nut wants to help this evil person.  If something happens to a child and it is an accident I can understand and not punish that person.  Their loss is punishment enough.  But someone like her-no remorse -going to party-while you daughter in being pick apart by animals.  Who ever is paying is a sick f####

In light of her grand theft charges, I would think an inquiry into where the funds are coming from is warranted.  It wouldn't have to be made public but I still think it should be disclosed to someone to ensure no funds were stolen.  I don't believe Casey was sophisticated enough to steal an amount that would even begin to cover the cost of her defense but it should open the door to an inquiry regardless.

Ok -back to catching up.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1356 on: December 21, 2008, 09:53:34 AM »

Cherjers.
I don't know who is paying for this.  Read here that a confidentiality agreement was signed.  Lee on the other hand told NG he was working pro bono.
If someone agreed to fund, would it be contractual or could they change their mind.  That would be sweet!
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1357 on: December 21, 2008, 09:54:07 AM »

kc wont go .  If she goes she has to see Cindy, George and Lee.She accused lee of wanting to have sex with her-she knows her parents  must now belive she killed caylee.--  she hasnt asked to see them the whole time she was in jail.  But Jose will spin it and say she is just to upset to go.
Morning cherjers.  I think it is so strange that parents who have stated their support for Casey so publicly have not been to see her. 
I do think it is possible that Casey told her lawyer she doesn't want to see them.  I don't think she can be bothered answering her parents probing questions... and they all use the video that can be made public as an excuse.  CA and GA know their daughter is lying imo.
Yes CA and GA knows she is lying I agree-theyknow =may defend her in pubilic but I bet they cant stand to look at her-
I so agree.  Always thought Cindy was measuring her...and her words in response to Casey were not congruent with her skeptical body language.
Still, the parents have chosen to support her in words and I cannot help but wonder if they are covering for themselves in some way.  I believe they all have something to hide related to this case and hope le has been
Sorry Can- I dont know how to make the quote shorter.I notice how they would talk to her-sweetie- honey -always very calm.If that were me I would be sreaming at her-about all her lies-I would say either you help the police fine Caylee or I am out of here-If someday you should get out of here-when I get my hands on you -you will wish you back in here
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1358 on: December 21, 2008, 09:59:33 AM »

I agree- I don't think there is any way she'll be there at that funeral.    

I agree also..if she was allowed to the funeral, the media would create such a frenzy that Caylee wouldn't get the proper attention she so rightly deserves...

also Casey's safety would be an issue...we wouldn't want anything to happen to her....
until after the trial 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1359 on: December 21, 2008, 09:59:51 AM »

Sorry Can- I dont know how to make the quote shorter.I notice how they would talk to her-sweetie- honey -always very calm.If that were me I would be sreaming at her-about all her lies-I would say either you help the police fine Caylee or I am out of here-If someday you should get out of here-when I get my hands on you -you will wish you back in here

I don't think the Anthony's wanted to threaten Casey.Casey had all of the control over who gets to visit her in jail and they all knew/know that.Casey has been in control of them all since she got pregnant with Caylee.They all knew/know that also.

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.