April 18, 2024, 08:01:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 384887 times)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1380 on: December 21, 2008, 10:27:05 AM »

Hope my typing doesn't get all screwy.  It's 1 degree here, have the heater on to the max I want to pay for, so am wearing toasty warm gloves.   Makes typing a bit interesting.    

just waking up myself....it is COLD!
crossing fingers and hoping stud is out of my tub!

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1381 on: December 21, 2008, 10:27:48 AM »

I would think a judge might let KC attend the funeral, as she hasn't been convicted yet.

Blaze, I may be wrong but I don't think there is even the slightest possibility she will be able to attend the funeral.
She is jailed without bond.

I agree- I don't think there is any way she'll be there at that funeral.    

I agree also..if she was allowed to the funeral, the media would create such a frenzy that Caylee wouldn't get the proper attention she so rightly deserves...

also Casey's safety would be an issue...we wouldn't want anything to happen to her....
until after the trial 

then after the trial....... .........sound good?   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1382 on: December 21, 2008, 10:28:03 AM »

O/T, sorry. Where are you that you're supposed to get 16 MORE " of snow by midnite? I have to take my husband to the hospital in the very early morning for surgery tomorrow and I hope that nothing like that is headed my way (Pittsburgh.)

Your good..
I'm in Vermont (America's Winter Playground) this is a good thing for us as our state economy is based heavily on winter fun...should be a good year 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1383 on: December 21, 2008, 10:29:15 AM »

Has it been discussed when Caylee's remains are going to be released for service?
ICBW but I think they are waiting for toxicology results.  Also they apparently found more evidence yesterday.

Thank you.  I am so curious to know GA and CA's position right now, as it relates to KC or the Nanny.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1384 on: December 21, 2008, 10:31:17 AM »

I am beginning to think, not to many are awake here this morning.

I'm awake now.. and trying to figure out what's happened since I went to bed last night?  (Since I am behind 30 pages  )

I'm awake too !!

Signed off at 2am and still had 16 pages to catch up on when I got here..

Batton down the hatches Nut...that blizzard is on it's way..just started here and we're supposed to get 16 MORE inches by midnight tonight 

JMO...I don't think the SA will accept a plea at this point...no reason to do so now that Caylee's remains have been found...and like a lot of monkeys here...I think this has become very personal for them too...JMO they are human as well

O/T, sorry. Where are you that you're supposed to get 16 MORE " of snow by midnite? I have to take my husband to the hospital in the very early morning for surgery tomorrow and I hope that nothing like that is headed my way (Pittsburgh.)
JodyO - Best wishes regarding your hubbys surgery tomorrow.

I often go to Blondes media thread to see if she has posted "today" and find it very helpful since I often don't have time to wade through all the O/T.  She's pretty much on the ball. 
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1385 on: December 21, 2008, 10:31:24 AM »

I would think a judge might let KC attend the funeral, as she hasn't been convicted yet.
kc wont go .  If she goes she has to see Cindy, George and Lee.She accused lee of wanting to have sex with her-she knows her parents  must now belive she killed caylee.--  she hasnt asked to see them the whole time she was in jail.  But Jose will spin it and say she is just to upset to go.

You don't think so, huh?  You never know what to expect with the nut bag family.  KC loves the attention.  Negative or positive.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1386 on: December 21, 2008, 10:31:28 AM »

well i can not change my avatar so i hope this is giving u a giggle Klass!

...."if thongs don't change soon"....lol....i am reallly gonna be in hot water with this one!

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1387 on: December 21, 2008, 10:32:59 AM »

then after the trial....... .........sound good?   

Mornin' Trimm !! Coffee ?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1388 on: December 21, 2008, 10:33:05 AM »

kc wont go .  If she goes she has to see Cindy, George and Lee.She accused lee of wanting to have sex with her-she knows her parents  must now belive she killed caylee.--  she hasnt asked to see them the whole time she was in jail.  But Jose will spin it and say she is just to upset to go.
Morning cherjers.  I think it is so strange that parents who have stated their support for Casey so publicly have not been to see her. 
I do think it is possible that Casey told her lawyer she doesn't want to see them.  I don't think she can be bothered answering her parents probing questions... and they all use the video that can be made public as an excuse.  CA and GA know their daughter is lying imo.

I think they are writing each other constantly.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1389 on: December 21, 2008, 10:33:16 AM »

Your good..
I'm in Vermont (America's Winter Playground) this is a good thing for us as our state economy is based heavily on winter fun...should be a good year 

TY! TY! And thank goodness I may not be in the path of some blizzard. I have a 4-WD and only drive in the snow in a BIG emergency because it scares me how bad a driver I am in it. (HUGE sigh of relief and another TY while waiting for my pulse to return to normal. LOL)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1390 on: December 21, 2008, 10:35:05 AM »

well i can not change my avatar so i hope this is giving u a giggle Klass!

...."if thongs don't change soon"....lol....i am reallly gonna be in hot water with this one!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1391 on: December 21, 2008, 10:35:12 AM »

Has it been discussed when Caylee's remains are going to be released for service?
ICBW but I think they are waiting for toxicology results.  Also they apparently found more evidence yesterday.

Thank you.  I am so curious to know GA and CA's position right now, as it relates to KC or the Nanny.
You're welcome Blaze.  I'm also curious. 
I want to see all held accountable for any interference or covering up, laundering potential evidence..etc.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: December 21, 2008, 10:36:29 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/21/anthony_home_becomes_crime_scene.html

Anthony Home Searched
Sunday, December 21, 2008 9:52:11 AM

ORLANDO -- Orange County sheriff's investigators Saturday released the crime scene where the remains of Caylee Anthony were found more than a week before

(snipped)

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1393 on: December 21, 2008, 10:37:46 AM »

I am beginning to think, not to many are awake here this morning.

I'm awake now.. and trying to figure out what's happened since I went to bed last night?  (Since I am behind 30 pages  )

I'm awake too !!

Signed off at 2am and still had 16 pages to catch up on when I got here..

Batton down the hatches Nut...that blizzard is on it's way..just started here and we're supposed to get 16 MORE inches by midnight tonight 

JMO...I don't think the SA will accept a plea at this point...no reason to do so now that Caylee's remains have been found...and like a lot of monkeys here...I think this has become very personal for them too...JMO they are human as well

JodyO - Best wishes regarding your hubbys surgery tomorrow.

I often go to Blondes media thread to see if she has posted "today" and find it very helpful since I often don't have time to wade through all the O/T.  She's pretty much on the ball. 

TY for your "best wishes." Hopefully it will not be serious...

And I apologize to everybody for the O/T again. I panicked when reading back a few pp I saw that about 16" of snow. Sorry...
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1394 on: December 21, 2008, 10:38:23 AM »

You're welcome Blaze.  I'm also curious. 
I want to see all held accountable for any interference or covering up, laundering potential evidence..etc.   

I think if they blame a nanny, that means they are admitting Caylee WAS murdered. Then when you look at the nanny you see there is NO proof she exists, she NEVER existed! Therefore, in my mind, that only leaves one other possible murderer!! The one who drove around in a car that smelled like a dead body. Guess that was just a coicidence? NOT!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1395 on: December 21, 2008, 10:40:03 AM »

Don't miss tonights show:

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Sunday, December 21, 2008 - Tonight’s Guests: ADA Robin Sax, Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch, Victims’ Right Advocate Wendy Murphy and Author Diane Fanning

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/21/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-sunday-december-21-2008-tonights-guests-ada-robin-sax-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-victims-right-advocate-wendy-murphy-and-author-diane-fan/
Sounds good Red, thank you.

Here is a point of interest, looks like Diane Fanning just signed a contract to write a book on the Anthony case ... I do not know the details as to who the contract is with, maybe we can learn this evening ... tune in.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1396 on: December 21, 2008, 10:41:17 AM »

Oops, that was supposed to be COINCIDENCE, NOT!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1397 on: December 21, 2008, 10:41:26 AM »

Blaze, I may be wrong but I don't think there is even the slightest possibility she will be able to attend the funeral.
She is jailed without bond.

That would be great that she didn't attend.  I feel she doesn't have the right. She never cared before, why act like she does now.  She is such a POS...if she went it would only be for the attention.  And I think she would seriously get hurt if not killed.  Boy that would be called Poetic Justice. 
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1398 on: December 21, 2008, 10:43:30 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/12/minutetominute_update_in_remains_discovery_12_11.html

Saturday, Dec. 20
5:00 p.m.
News 13 has learned George and Cindy Anthony have decided to take all the toys left in memory of Caylee Anthony and donate them to underprivileged children for the holidays.

3:10 p.m.
Orange County Sheriff's office obtain a search warrant for the Anthony home.  Four crime scene investigation vans were at the house.  Investigators have not said what they are looking for.  They did say evidence found at the crime scene has led them back to the family home. George and Cindy Anthony were home and were allowed to remain present.

3:00 p.m.
Orange County Sheriff's office officially released the crime scene location where the remains of Caylee Anthony were found.

They must read SM. I suggested that a few hours ago!

And, really, are they "theirs" to take?

Just askin'

No, actually technically they belong to Casey, but I hate thinking of her as Caylee's "next of kin."

They don't belong to the people who gave them. That's what giving gifts is all about. And they don't belong to Caylee. She's dead. She can't own property. I'd a hell of a lot rather it go to other children who need toys, than get thrown in the trash or get sold on e-bay, wouldn't you?

As I said first here, thinking people would throw rotten nanners at me... over 7 hours ago:

Too bad people did not donate these toys and stuffed animals in Caylee's name to deprived children for Christmas. They will just sit there in the weather and get ruined.

I do understand people's need to drop things off there. Just seems that at this time of year, alive children would appreciate them.

No nanner throwing, please!

Yes, I stated that here on this forum. Wink
A few hours later, I heard that the Anthonys decided to donate the toys to charity.

Do you think they read the SM Forum?

BTW .. this was posted at 09:16:58 PM

I VOTE YES.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1399 on: December 21, 2008, 10:44:38 AM »

Don't miss tonights show:

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Sunday, December 21, 2008 - Tonight’s Guests: ADA Robin Sax, Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch, Victims’ Right Advocate Wendy Murphy and Author Diane Fanning

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/21/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-sunday-december-21-2008-tonights-guests-ada-robin-sax-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-victims-right-advocate-wendy-murphy-and-author-diane-fan/
Sounds good Red, thank you.

Here is a point of interest, looks like Diane Fanning just signed a contract to write a book on the Anthony case ... I do not know the details as to who the contract is with, maybe we can learn this evening ... tune in.

Oh, thank you = hmnn maybe we can learn this evening...maybe we can : ...think I'll google Diane Fanning to see if she is a noted author, a subjective author.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.