April 26, 2024, 12:30:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 385101 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: December 20, 2008, 11:18:45 AM »

Ok.  Previous info from Car: 
-air samples of chloroform
- air samples of decomp
-hair of Caylee's that possibly showed choroform in hair, banding of decomp

NEW Possible info

-Body has been recovered.  It does have some hair.  We may not be able to get toxicology from the hair NOW but we do have a hair that is a match from the car.  That hair, which matches, now becomes mores relevant as it may be better preserved, having been recovered earlier in the process.  THe link and the match is very important.  What can that 1 hair from the car tell us?  We may not know until the new DOCUMENT DUMPS which will be coming again soon....  Since the defense is privy to all forensic info .

I think the hair from the trunk, compared to the ones on the scene could tell that the death band was real and perhaps tell how long the body was there? I am not sure about this, but surely it could reveal something? I agree the match is important. I wonder if the hair they found in the trunk was enough to do toxicology on, and they already know it will be inconclusive based on that? Again, I don't understand this type of science, so I am spurting thoughts here.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: December 20, 2008, 11:21:00 AM »

I think Cindy hosed down items that were in the car, could be why the dogs hit in the backyard. You can just imagine what she all hauled out of the car and cleaned.

I hadn't thought of this before. You might very well be right. Someone could have hosed stuff off. Interesting theory.

She did launder clothing and a utensil from the car and that was admitted to.

Oh yes, I have agreed all along Cindy knew what she was doing in this. I just didn't think of "hosing" things off, mainly because I have a Honda Element, and I don't have to take anything out of my car to hose it off. I had forgotten all about having done this in the past with different cars I've had without rubber interior. It's a good theory, and one that is highly possible.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: December 20, 2008, 11:23:21 AM »

Mommy~

I have wondered numerous times if Casey wasn't close to taking and Baez has kept her from it.  Most recently being after the last arrest when detectives gave her the option of turning right or left.  She called Baez, they took her to jail.  And not to forget about Casey asking to see George alone.  I'm wondering if she wasnt' going to spill to him?  I don't know, but I think you're right on about her loving her own life and not wanting to get the DP.   Everyone keeps talking about Baez being such a lousy lawyer but so far he's managed to keep her from talking

You know, that is an excellent point. Even the A's attorneys haven't been able to keep them from talking, but Casey isn't even talking to her family since intimately. So, hummmm....interesting. I definitely agree he has her thinking she will get off. I think he is so egotistical that he is telling her "he's got it covered" or such.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #143 on: December 20, 2008, 11:24:33 AM »

SNIPPED

You have to remember that the A's have two dogs.  There are no leashes out front, so you have to assume the dogs are let out back to do their business.  If there was a body in the back yard those dogs would have gone to check it out.  I cannot imagine any dog that would be lured by the smell of death, its in their genes.  They may not alert like a trained dog, but they would check it out.

Personally, I don't believe a deceased Caylee was ever in the backyard of the A's.  I believe articles from the trunk where placed in the back yard, before they were washed or disposed of. 

With what I can infer from the documents I think she had her in the back yard for a short time.  Here is my timeline.

1. Killed Caylee June15-16
2. Drove around with her for 2.6 days.
3. She backed her car into the garage and borrowed a shovel.  This is when she put her in the yard and in a bag.
4. The next day she backed her car into the garage again.  This is when she realized the dogs would give her away.
5. She drove around the corner and put the bag off the road.

Remember, Casey is about as lazy as they come.

The door from the garage leads into the side yard, not the back yard.  There is a gate at this door into the back yard.  This means she either had to open the back yard gate on the side of the house, or she had to carry Caylee through the house to get to the backyard.  If she carried her while opening the gate or even after opening the gate, then there was a chance she would have been seen, since the body would have still been in rigor it would not appear that she was carrying a sleeping child.  If she carried her through the house, there are all kinds of things that could have happened, things knocked over, etc. (and don't forget those dogs) since the body would have still be in partial rigor.

Full rigor occurs at about 12 hours after death. After the 12 hour mark the rigor slowly ceases and at around 72 hours rigor disappears. So at 2 1/2 days the body would still be in partial rigor making any kind of transport or bagging difficult.

So what is your theory as to why she backed the car into the garage two times and borrowed a shovel one of the times?  How do you account for 2.6 days of decomp in the car suggested?  I am curious and I was unaware that the only door into and out of the garage is the side door beside the inner door into the house.  I doubt she was cleaning the car only and what was the need for the shovel and why the cadaver dog hits in the back yard?

I think the cadaver dogs hit because articles from the trunk were place in the backyard, either before they were washed or disposed of by Cindy.  I never said I didn't think Caylee was in the trunk (2.6 days of decomp).  I do think she was put in bag at the time of death and there was rip in bag that accounts for the decomp in the trunk (I don't know when the bag ripped), she could have been in trunk longer than 2.6 days if bag ripped later (the 2.6 days refers to when decomp was exposed to oxygen).  If Caylee was doubled bagged, when did that happen?  I don't think Casey cleaned the car, I think Cindy did after it was picked up from tow yard.  It is possible that the borrowing of the shovel has nothing to do with Caylee's death, I don't have a theory on the shovel.  Backing into the garage is something the neighbors stated was not usual, how often did the neighbors watch her come and go?  No theory on this one either.

I agree, i think the bag tore that is why there is decomp in the trunk. IMO casey initially placed caylee in the trunk, the next day when she back into the garage Caylee was in rigor, (the shed was locked) so she borrowed a shovel. Thus when she pulled her out of the car she caused the scratches on her bumper with the borrowed shovel. She used the shovel to remove caylee from the trunk, into the sand box. Bagged her up *sorry* and left her there until the day after her confrontation with George.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #144 on: December 20, 2008, 11:25:33 AM »

I agree with this theory.  I'm still tying to figure out if it was a "Heat of the moment" crime or indeed premeditated.  The chloroform is what is throwing off my belief.  I still think Casey may have struck out at Caylee because Caylee could have been crying for Cindy.  But if there is indeed tape wrapped around the skull and chloroform found in Caylees system, that shoots the heck out of my theory.

Me, too, Charliegirl. I have been along the lines of what LP is saying, that she was using it to keep Caylee quiet. I had even considered that maybe the duct tape (if true) was used to keep her quiet in case she woke up too soon. Anyway, I am at a loss on whether it was truly premeditated....though the searches on the computer sure are good circumstantial evidence.

Does anyone honestly think we will ever know the answers to these questions?  I mean outside of LE coming up with theories from evidence, some of these questions may never be answered.  I don't see Casey ever saying anything that sheds her in a bad light.
/quote]  I am so impressed with these monkey theorys and knoweldge of timelines.  How smart we all are.  I also think that LE have a pretty good idea of what happened, when,etc.

Without Casey telling us how she killed her, etc., and even then she probably couldn't resist lying to make herself look better, we aren't going to know what went down. I have one idea to throw into the mix:  Since Casey, at the time she left home with Caylee, was in heat over Tony who apparently had some thing about Caylee not spending the nite if Casey did, does anybody believe that she was planning to move in with him, which she did, while leaving Caylee in the car every nite? In the middle of summer in FL? Dumb as Casey seems to have been, I think she realized that she had to find a "permanent solution" to her problem of having a kid with nobody to watch it for her. Yes, she could have left her with Cindy and Cindy had even said that's what she wanted, but Casey was not going to give Caylee away to her mother whom she believed was responsible for her predicament (not having a babysitter so she could party every nite.)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #145 on: December 20, 2008, 11:29:24 AM »

Okay everyone! Now that we know for a fact where Casey dumped Caylee's body; what in the hell was she doing in all those remote locations we tracked on all the cellphone pings maps!!! Does anyone have any ideas of what she was doing out there in the middle of the night? Looking for alternate dump spots? Meeting clients? Drug transactions? WHAT, WHAT, WHAT??????!!!!!! 

So much time and effort was put into the cell phone pings and our little princess was found almost in her backyard.

KC hated being home and around her family. I think she just drove around to get away....no wonder she always ran out of gas!

Also, I was thinking last night that KC may have "stored" Caylee's body elsewhere before dumping it.

I was thinking that as well, but if not in the backyard, how will LE ever know for sure if it was one of those far out locations!!??? 

IMO Casey did keep Caylee somewhere while she drove around, that is why she had such an advanced state of decomp in her car, but not the first stages..JMO. I think she kept her in the turtle sandbox, it has a lid and the cadaver dogs hit the backyard. Im thinking Casey knew her parents like the back of her hand, she knew if she and caylee were not home, her parents wouldnt touch the sandbox and caylee could be discretly kept there. again JMO

Yes, the sandbox and possibly the playhouse? Jesse really talked about that playhouse; almost too much! 

You have to remember that the A's have two dogs.  There are no leashes out front, so you have to assume the dogs are let out back to do their business.  If there was a body in the back yard those dogs would have gone to check it out.  I cannot imagine any dog that would be lured by the smell of death, its in their genes.  They may not alert like a trained dog, but they would check it out.

Personally, I don't believe a deceased Caylee was ever in the backyard of the A's.  I believe articles from the trunk where placed in the back yard, before they were washed or disposed of. 

With what I can infer from the documents I think she had her in the back yard for a short time.  Here is my timeline.

3. She backed her car into the garage and borrowed a shovel.  This is when she put her in the yard and in a bag.
4. The next day she backed her car into the garage again.  This is when she realized the dogs would give her away.

Going by your timeline Russ,Caylee's body was in the trunk for 2.6 days to get that early decomp in the trunk.....then George must have smelled that decomp smell on the 24th when Casey supposedly gave him back his gas cans.Also,with Casey backing her car twice in the garage and I'm assuming she wanted to close the garage door to hide what she was doing.....wouldn't that smell have taken over the garage?Remember Lee said the smell hit him like waves in the garage on July 16th?Wouldn't that smell had to be even stronger 3 weeks or so earlier?

So either George(and Cindy)lied about the car smelling of death or Caylee didn't die as early as we think.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #146 on: December 20, 2008, 11:30:36 AM »

Hello monkeys, I have a question for some of you legal eagles.  Let's say she confesses, does she have to tell exactly how she did it?  I mean, does she have to give all the gory details or can she just say I did it and that is all and say no more????

In re the meter reader:  Is he a psychic and what was his first tip?  How did he come about this information?  Sounds very odd to me.  I am so happy he found Caylee but there is more here than meets the eye or ear. 

We will learn more once the LE gives up all the information.

Lastly, I would have liked to see the face of Casey when informed the remains were that of her daughter.  Oh, I believe she already knew, that is why she had to be sedated.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #147 on: December 20, 2008, 11:31:14 AM »

Mommy~

I have wondered numerous times if Casey wasn't close to taking and Baez has kept her from it.  Most recently being after the last arrest when detectives gave her the option of turning right or left.  She called Baez, they took her to jail.  And not to forget about Casey asking to see George alone.  I'm wondering if she wasnt' going to spill to him?  I don't know, but I think you're right on about her loving her own life and not wanting to get the DP.   Everyone keeps talking about Baez being such a lousy lawyer but so far he's managed to keep her from talking

You know, that is an excellent point. Even the A's attorneys haven't been able to keep them from talking, but Casey isn't even talking to her family since intimately. So, hummmm....interesting. I definitely agree he has her thinking she will get off. I think he is so egotistical that he is telling her "he's got it covered" or such.

The defense will NOT be mythical nannies and sinister dark plots to frame Casey.  It can't be and it won't be.  He can say anything he wants at this point to foster doubt in the public but he will have a problem with reasonable doubt in a trial.

Baez said "We will all understand in his opening statement".  His defense, IF it goes to trial, will be more puritanical and will be to lessen the sentencing phase.   No way in hell he uses the defense involving fabled make believe characters that the only person that can attest to is his client.  No way he lets her take the stand.

He is going to attempt to plea out, but not until he has milked this for every ounce of publicity he can.  I just hope the prosecution doesn't accept any plea.  I want this to go to trial.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #148 on: December 20, 2008, 11:34:11 AM »

Okay everyone! Now that we know for a fact where Casey dumped Caylee's body; what in the hell was she doing in all those remote locations we tracked on all the cellphone pings maps!!! Does anyone have any ideas of what she was doing out there in the middle of the night? Looking for alternate dump spots? Meeting clients? Drug transactions? WHAT, WHAT, WHAT??????!!!!!! 

So much time and effort was put into the cell phone pings and our little princess was found almost in her backyard.

KC hated being home and around her family. I think she just drove around to get away....no wonder she always ran out of gas!

Also, I was thinking last night that KC may have "stored" Caylee's body elsewhere before dumping it.

I was thinking that as well, but if not in the backyard, how will LE ever know for sure if it was one of those far out locations!!??? 

IMO Casey did keep Caylee somewhere while she drove around, that is why she had such an advanced state of decomp in her car, but not the first stages..JMO. I think she kept her in the turtle sandbox, it has a lid and the cadaver dogs hit the backyard. Im thinking Casey knew her parents like the back of her hand, she knew if she and caylee were not home, her parents wouldnt touch the sandbox and caylee could be discretly kept there. again JMO

Yes, the sandbox and possibly the playhouse? Jesse really talked about that playhouse; almost too much! 

Going by your timeline Russ,Caylee's body was in the trunk for 2.6 days to get that early decomp in the trunk.....then George must have smelled that decomp smell on the 24th when Casey supposedly gave him back his gas cans.Also,with Casey backing her car twice in the garage and I'm assuming she wanted to close the garage door to hide what she was doing.....wouldn't that smell have taken over the garage?Remember Lee said the smell hit him like waves in the garage on July 16th?Wouldn't that smell had to be even stronger 3 weeks or so earlier?

So either George(and Cindy)lied about the car smelling of death or Caylee didn't die as early as we think.

I don't think the gas can story ever happened as told by the only witness to it, George.  I think they were trying to create a case where Caylee might be alive by making the assumption nothing was in the trunk.  I say this because the chase happened roughly the same time according to his interviews.  THAT chase never happened according to the latest document dump upon investigation.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #149 on: December 20, 2008, 11:36:47 AM »

Hello monkeys, I have a question for some of you legal eagles.  Let's say she confesses, does she have to tell exactly how she did it?  I mean, does she have to give all the gory details or can she just say I did it and that is all and say no more????

In re the meter reader:  Is he a psychic and what was his first tip?  How did he come about this information?  Sounds very odd to me.  I am so happy he found Caylee but there is more here than meets the eye or ear. 

Lastly, I would have liked to see the face of Casey when informed the remains were that of her daughter.  Oh, I believe she already knew, that is why she had to be sedated.

Mariloo- Obviously they cant get this broad to say anything, and they day she wanted to talk her lawyer hushed her up, but in case she ever does tell, she will have to recant her new story, and give it in writing, she doesnt have to answer anything, she can basically start her lie all over again *it will be used in court*..but she could confess now, i hope she doesnt, so she can be embarrassed during those months of court proceedings

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #150 on: December 20, 2008, 11:37:49 AM »

Sorry but I am still of the opinion that ONLY a former policeman could help KC blur this whole situation by sending them all over the place to place pings that they know will be checked out.  I still believe that George helped her by placing Caylee's body in those woods and then sending KC all over the place with her cell phone planting pings. Only a former policeman could advise someone in a horrible situation about what to do to plant reasonable doubt.

Also last night Greta played a jail house visit from the parents to KC. It was really telling to me.  KC was crying and saying when Caylee came home she was going to devote all her time to her.  She also said that Caylee was her baby but she was also Cindys, George and Lee's baby also and all of them would divide their time with Caylee and take care of her so she would never be without someone to be with.  I find this very telling that she is telling them it was their fault she had no help from them taking care of Caylee.  She is saying if they had helped care for Caylee she wouldn't be in this mess right now.  So in a way she is telling them THEY caused what happened to Caylee.

I can well believe that Casey is blaming everyone in this world and the next for Caylee's death.  She appears to have never really taken responsibility for her actions.

However, I think that if George had any hand in hiding Caylee's body, she would never have been found.  Look at Drew Peterson....  Cops know where to hide a body, and she would not have been just alongside the road in a bag.  That smacks or the lazy so-and-so princess girl who didn't want to get messy and dirty and bug-bitten.  She hauled that bag just to the fringes of the woods and left it there.
Unless.....maybe someone like George or Lee just got fed up with Cindy's blindness when it came to Casey and helped justice along by putting Caylee's body where she was sure to be found.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: December 20, 2008, 11:40:28 AM »

When Cindy called the police the first time on July 15, it started off as a threat to Casey.
Let's go get Caylee or she would get the police involved. She ( Cindy ) did not fathom that it would get as far as it did.
When Casey was arrested on the 16 th, it might have started to dawn on her that there was more to this. I watched and read the visit tapes and although it was not Cindy who invented the Zanny story she was the one who provided all of the embellishments. The ANTS wanted her out on bail so she could tell them what she couldn't tell them from the jail. Enter Padilla. In hindsight it might have been better if he hadn't inserted himself into this. But he did and the one thing we learned was that she didn't provide the FBI, LE or her family with any information.
If she was afraid that he child might be harmed if she spoke, well the child has been harmed and there is nothing stopping Casey from tellng the entire story now. 
The fact that she isn't and didn't is going to be a huge bonus for her prosecution. Doesn't she want the people who did this to her child identified and brought to justice intead of her sitting in jail ? No, she has Baez telling her that he has the world's best experts to attack any evidence and she has a chance of getting off. Instead of hiring defense experts, why doesn't Baez hire some former FBI and get them on the case to find the " real " guilty persons. He seems to have pockets that are deep enough. 
It's her silence that is going to convict her.   
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: December 20, 2008, 11:41:16 AM »

I agree with this theory.  I'm still tying to figure out if it was a "Heat of the moment" crime or indeed premeditated.  The chloroform is what is throwing off my belief.  I still think Casey may have struck out at Caylee because Caylee could have been crying for Cindy.  But if there is indeed tape wrapped around the skull and chloroform found in Caylees system, that shoots the heck out of my theory.

Me, too, Charliegirl. I have been along the lines of what LP is saying, that she was using it to keep Caylee quiet. I had even considered that maybe the duct tape (if true) was used to keep her quiet in case she woke up too soon. Anyway, I am at a loss on whether it was truly premeditated....though the searches on the computer sure are good circumstantial evidence.

Does anyone honestly think we will ever know the answers to these questions?  I mean outside of LE coming up with theories from evidence, some of these questions may never be answered.  I don't see Casey ever saying anything that sheds her in a bad light.
/quote]  I am so impressed with these monkey theorys and knoweldge of timelines.  How smart we all are.  I also think that LE have a pretty good idea of what happened, when,etc.

Without Casey telling us how she killed her, etc., and even then she probably couldn't resist lying to make herself look better, we aren't going to know what went down. I have one idea to throw into the mix:  Since Casey, at the time she left home with Caylee, was in heat over Tony who apparently had some thing about Caylee not spending the nite if Casey did, does anybody believe that she was planning to move in with him, which she did, while leaving Caylee in the car every nite? In the middle of summer in FL? Dumb as Casey seems to have been, I think she realized that she had to find a "permanent solution" to her problem of having a kid with nobody to watch it for her. Yes, she could have left her with Cindy and Cindy had even said that's what she wanted, but Casey was not going to give Caylee away to her mother whom she believed was responsible for her predicament (not having a babysitter so she could party every nite.)

Yep! Totally on the same page here, Jody.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #153 on: December 20, 2008, 11:41:26 AM »

Mariloo- Obviously they cant get this broad to say anything, and they day she wanted to talk her lawyer hushed her up, but in case she ever does tell, she will have to recant her new story, and give it in writing, she doesnt have to answer anything, she can basically start her lie all over again *it will be used in court*..but she could confess now, i hope she doesnt, so she can be embarrassed during those months of court proceedings

I hope she doesn't either.  I think someone was helping her.  I cannot imagine she did this all by herself.  I even wondered at first if she was buried alive so to speak, woke up and suffocated.  If she ever goes to general population of the prison, I believe someone will make her talk.  This bitch ought to be very afraid.  That is one place her lawyer cannot help her.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #154 on: December 20, 2008, 11:43:49 AM »

Remember that Cindy said Caylee's father is Eric N..

Found this collage on another forum, it's of Eric and Caylee.  Interesting to say the least. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: December 20, 2008, 11:44:15 AM »

If she were offered a deal at this point I would hope the DA would ask for a polygraph first then hear what she says.  I would make the deal contingent on her truthfulness.  If she is convicted (when) she will not be considered for parole unless she admits to her quilt.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: December 20, 2008, 11:45:48 AM »

Mommy~

The defense will NOT be mythical nannies and sinister dark plots to frame Casey.  It can't be and it won't be.  He can say anything he wants at this point to foster doubt in the public but he will have a problem with reasonable doubt in a trial.

Baez said "We will all understand in his opening statement".  His defense, IF it goes to trial, will be more puritanical and will be to lessen the sentencing phase.   No way in hell he uses the defense involving fabled make believe characters that the only person that can attest to is his client.  No way he lets her take the stand.

He is going to attempt to plea out, but not until he has milked this for every ounce of publicity he can.  I just hope the prosecution doesn't accept any plea.  I want this to go to trial.

Do you really think he will attempt to plea out? I don't see it; but perhaps. They all keep saying, "Oh, it will make sense when [such and such happens]." We all know that is just a plot to put-off coming up with a working theory that will match with the evidence--which they don't know all of yet, so Baez has to wait to come-up with something to spin.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #157 on: December 20, 2008, 11:46:03 AM »

Sorry but I am still of the opinion that ONLY a former policeman could help KC blur this whole situation by sending them all over the place to place pings that they know will be checked out.  I still believe that George helped her by placing Caylee's body in those woods and then sending KC all over the place with her cell phone planting pings. Only a former policeman could advise someone in a horrible situation about what to do to plant reasonable doubt.

Also last night Greta played a jail house visit from the parents to KC. It was really telling to me.  KC was crying and saying when Caylee came home she was going to devote all her time to her.  She also said that Caylee was her baby but she was also Cindys, George and Lee's baby also and all of them would divide their time with Caylee and take care of her so she would never be without someone to be with.  I find this very telling that she is telling them it was their fault she had no help from them taking care of Caylee.  She is saying if they had helped care for Caylee she wouldn't be in this mess right now.  So in a way she is telling them THEY caused what happened to Caylee.

I can well believe that Casey is blaming everyone in this world and the next for Caylee's death.  She appears to have never really taken responsibility for her actions.

However, I think that if George had any hand in hiding Caylee's body, she would never have been found.  Look at Drew Peterson....  Cops know where to hide a body, and she would not have been just alongside the road in a bag.  That smacks or the lazy so-and-so princess girl who didn't want to get messy and dirty and bug-bitten.  She hauled that bag just to the fringes of the woods and left it there.
Unless.....maybe someone like George or Lee just got fed up with Cindy's blindness when it came to Casey and helped justice along by putting Caylee's body where she was sure to be found.
regarding the jailhouse tapes, i dont know why, but one thing she said really stuck out to me. Shes playing the grieving mother who "feels that shes still okay and close to home" complete with tears and then she says something about how theyre going to get her back and she will be "just like she was". To me thats her guilty brain churning and letting something slip that shes not "like she was". Am I making sense?
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #158 on: December 20, 2008, 11:47:40 AM »

If she were offered a deal at this point I would hope the DA would ask for a polygraph first then hear what she says.  I would make the deal contingent on her truthfulness.  If she is convicted (when) she will not be considered for parole unless she admits to her quilt.

Cheeky- I sure hope they dont offer her a deal, but even if they did, a polygraph wouldnt do anything for them because it is not admissable in court, also if she receives murder1 there is no parole whatsoever

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #159 on: December 20, 2008, 11:49:44 AM »

regarding the jailhouse tapes, i dont know why, but one thing she said really stuck out to me. Shes playing the grieving mother who "feels that shes still okay and close to home" complete with tears and then she says something about how theyre going to get her back and she will be "just like she was". To me thats her guilty brain churning and letting something slip that shes not "like she was". Am I making sense?
YOU ARE ON THE MONEY MY MONKEY FRIEND. thats the same line i am convinced by "she wll be just as she was"...WTF. Or once they find her she is going to tell where she was....well duh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.