April 26, 2024, 03:00:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 385107 times)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1420 on: December 21, 2008, 11:10:40 AM »

well i can not change my avatar so i hope this is giving u a giggle Klass!

...."if thongs don't change soon"....lol....i am reallly gonna be in hot water with this one!

I'm sorry FOM but I can't even look at you now w/o cracking up and watching his hand!   

KLASS  DID IT!  SHE is a DIRTY MONKEY AND SHE IS LAUGHING AT ME NOW I KNOW IT!

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1421 on: December 21, 2008, 11:11:15 AM »

Found this on topix....

Caylee Fan wrote:
for what it's worth, here is the email address for Fox News.

Feedback@foxnews.com 1-888-369-4762

Dear Fox Administration:

It is becoming very transparent to bloggers and supporters of the toddler Caylee Anthony that Geraldo's coverage of the case in Orlando is not fair and balanced. It has come to the attention of many bloggers on the Orlando Sentinel that many fear that he helped to assemble the dream team which is taking over Baez' case for him. It appears almost a conflict of interest for Geraldo to be interviewing the team and then turn around 5 minutes later to interview Kobolinsky and Dr. Baden as "objective experts." We fear that Geraldo is in the business of furthering the career of his admitted "buddy" Baez. We are suspicious that he is bankrolling, cherry picking, and aiding in this defense. Geraldo's coverage and show format has caused this suspicion. He is hardly giving the state equal time. This is very disturbing in a high profile case where an innocent baby wasn't protected by her grown family members. Geraldo would not want a "dream team" (which by the way, he named them that) defending the killer of one of his own daughters. He could be jeopardizing his own career as many are going to boycott his show now. Is this for ratings? He is looking desperate at the demise of an innocent little baby.
Sincerely,
A concerned and disappointed viewer
That is fantastic! I used to think Geraldo had integrity and was credible. No more! I will be emailing.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1422 on: December 21, 2008, 11:11:24 AM »

O/T, sorry. Where are you that you're supposed to get 16 MORE " of snow by midnite? I have to take my husband to the hospital in the very early morning for surgery tomorrow and I hope that nothing like that is headed my way (Pittsburgh.)

JodyO - near Scranton here. Howdy neighbor! Smile Keep warm...we sure are trying to. I pray all is well with your hubby's surgery.

T/Y. Appreciate your kindness and most of all, your prayers.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1423 on: December 21, 2008, 11:13:57 AM »

O/T, sorry. Where are you that you're supposed to get 16 MORE " of snow by midnite? I have to take my husband to the hospital in the very early morning for surgery tomorrow and I hope that nothing like that is headed my way (Pittsburgh.)

JodyO - near Scranton here. Howdy neighbor! Smile Keep warm...we sure are trying to. I pray all is well with your hubby's surgery.

Good Morning, I also will pray all is well with your husband's surgery.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1424 on: December 21, 2008, 11:13:58 AM »

You bet. Anytime! Smile

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1425 on: December 21, 2008, 11:14:31 AM »

I could so imagine if KC was to attend the baby's funeral that a sniper would take her out.  I think she is the most hated person in America. 
From what I gather, KC is still sticking with the nannie did it?  Do you guys know if the parents are coming to terms that KC did this?

I think the Anthony's came to terms with this whole case months ago Blaze.They supposedly have just hird a producer.They will sell sweet little Angel Caylee out....even in her death.

Are you kidding me?? A producer? I have heard of horrendous crimes, but it baffles me how these people who "loved" this little baby, is acting in this manner.  And they are not diagnosed with a mental illness?  These people need to be locked up... I am so appalled at the Anthony's behavior.  Really, this is ludicrous.  I am truly disgusted beyond words/thoughts.
Thanks for your reply Blaze,I was about to start stripping lol

I forget who posted that about a producer picking up this case,was a few pages back.I also agree with you about the Anthony's....ALL of them.

stripping??  lol
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1426 on: December 21, 2008, 11:15:16 AM »

I just got Michel Baden's book and am wading thu it. He does try to explain " experts ". One thing is :
If the defense hires an expert and there is damning evidence there is no dislcosure under the law. If the prosecution hires an expert and there is evidence pointing to another person they have to dislcose that information to the defense. 
With these " experts " they all have a lifelong's worth of experience with the focus on just one aspect of a crime. They come in after as they are usually hired for trial procedings. They have the luxury of 20/20 hindsight to critique a crime scene.
This case was logged in as a kidnapping. A serious crime in itself, but it has morphed into more than the detectives could have perceived when the first 911 call was made.
Now, six months later, they are executing search warrants on the ANT house. Cindy and George have been laundering and lying for the entire time. People have been in and out of the house. Cindy & George have done everything to deflect the attention away from their house. 
As for evidence of chloroform being used, one " expert " on NG said that the chances that they would find it now are pretty well zero. No soft tissue. Chloroform evaporates quickly. Drugs could still be present in hair. The hair that was found in the bag. Why would Cindy give a hairbrush that wasn't just Caylee's and want to give them the dog's toothbrush ?         
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1427 on: December 21, 2008, 11:15:27 AM »

Who says she left the house on the 16 th  ? George ? Padilla wasn't there, he knows as much as I do. Cindy says they spent the night and everything was " a wonderful evening " Who has done the majority of the lying ? Casey ... no a peep except for the first statement on the 16 th.   What IF Casey was trying to leave with Caylee and Cindy went crazy and the child was accidentally killed ?

IF, that did happen? Then Casey is stupider than ever cuz there is NO WAY my butt would sitting in jail for ANYONE!  p.s My husband thinks Cindy did it.    

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1428 on: December 21, 2008, 11:15:54 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas (especially the dog lovers)

That is so cute.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1429 on: December 21, 2008, 11:16:41 AM »

Why would C and G need a producer? Are they making an album, a movie? Again how ridiculous, their granddaughter hasn't even been buried, and they come up with this idea.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1430 on: December 21, 2008, 11:16:43 AM »

I could so imagine if KC was to attend the baby's funeral that a sniper would take her out.  I think she is the most hated person in America. 
From what I gather, KC is still sticking with the nannie did it?  Do you guys know if the parents are coming to terms that KC did this?

I think the Anthony's came to terms with this whole case months ago Blaze.They supposedly have just hird a producer.They will sell sweet little Angel Caylee out....even in her death.

Are you kidding me?? A producer? I have heard of horrendous crimes, but it baffles me how these people who "loved" this little baby, is acting in this manner.  And they are not diagnosed with a mental illness?  These people need to be locked up... I am so appalled at the Anthony's behavior.  Really, this is ludicrous.  I am truly disgusted beyond words/thoughts.
Thanks for your reply Blaze,I was about to start stripping lol

I forget who posted that about a producer picking up this case,was a few pages back.I also agree with you about the Anthony's....ALL of them.

stripping??  lol
LOL....I could make my avi do it you know.....don't make me strip that big hat right off Santa's head! 

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: December 21, 2008, 11:16:57 AM »

I just got Michel Baden's book and am wading thu it. He does try to explain " experts ". One thing is :
If the defense hires an expert and there is damning evidence there is no dislcosure under the law. If the prosecution hires an expert and there is evidence pointing to another person they have to dislcose that information to the defense. 
With these " experts " they all have a lifelong's worth of experience with the focus on just one aspect of a crime. They come in after as they are usually hired for trial procedings. They have the luxury of 20/20 hindsight to critique a crime scene.
This case was logged in as a kidnapping. A serious crime in itself, but it has morphed into more than the detectives could have perceived when the first 911 call was made.
Now, six months later, they are executing search warrants on the ANT house. Cindy and George have been laundering and lying for the entire time. People have been in and out of the house. Cindy & George have done everything to deflect the attention away from their house. 
As for evidence of chloroform being used, one " expert " on NG said that the chances that they would find it now are pretty well zero. No soft tissue. Chloroform evaporates quickly. Drugs could still be present in hair. The hair that was found in the bag. Why would Cindy give a hairbrush that wasn't just Caylee's and want to give them the dog's toothbrush ?         

Interesting KatGram. Thanks for that info.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1432 on: December 21, 2008, 11:17:50 AM »

So I guess that's why the anthony's need an attorney.. to broker the book/movie deals.   
Shy Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1433 on: December 21, 2008, 11:18:29 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas (especially the dog lovers)

Oh, they are adorable!   Merry Christmas to all you wonderful monkeys.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: December 21, 2008, 11:21:07 AM »

Red...just googled Dianne Fanning and I am now embarrassed I was not familiar with her.  I'm off to my local library tomorrow to see what I can find.  Thank you

googled too.  she is famous crime story writer. 

FOM - I see you have your "special" friend visiting you again this Christmas 
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1435 on: December 21, 2008, 11:21:28 AM »

Good Morning, I also will pray all is well with your husband's surgery.

T/Y so much. I really appreciate the kind thoughts and prayers of everyone. I'll be thinking about all of you and remembering your support tomorrow.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1436 on: December 21, 2008, 11:22:03 AM »

So I guess that's why the anthony's need an attorney.. to broker the book/movie deals.   

I suspect that is why most of these "experts" and attorneys are working for free (if indeed they are) because they expect the payback to be in book and movie deals, as well as notoriety...Blech!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1437 on: December 21, 2008, 11:23:53 AM »

well i can not change my avatar so i hope this is giving u a giggle Klass!

...."if thongs don't change soon"....lol....i am reallly gonna be in hot water with this one!

I'm sorry FOM but I can't even look at you now w/o cracking up and watching his hand!   

KLASS  DID IT!  SHE is a DIRTY MONKEY AND SHE IS LAUGHING AT ME NOW I KNOW IT!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1438 on: December 21, 2008, 11:24:01 AM »

Cheerio~

Your snowglobe is Pretty!!   
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1439 on: December 21, 2008, 11:24:51 AM »

I believe that's what they hired Nejames and the PR firm for initially. I think that changed to representation for possible criminal mis-deeds and Nejames told them that was not what he signed on to do and dumped them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.