April 24, 2024, 09:42:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 385045 times)
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1440 on: December 21, 2008, 11:25:28 AM »

Red...just googled Dianne Fanning and I am now embarrassed I was not familiar with her.  I'm off to my local library tomorrow to see what I can find.  Thank you

googled too.  she is famous crime story writer. 

FOM - I see you have your "special" friend visiting you again this Christmas 

I wanna know what his hand is doing?? 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1441 on: December 21, 2008, 11:25:46 AM »

Found this on topix....

Caylee Fan wrote:
for what it's worth, here is the email address for Fox News.

Feedback@foxnews.com 1-888-369-4762

Dear Fox Administration:

It is becoming very transparent to bloggers and supporters of the toddler Caylee Anthony that Geraldo's coverage of the case in Orlando is not fair and balanced. It has come to the attention of many bloggers on the Orlando Sentinel that many fear that he helped to assemble the dream team which is taking over Baez' case for him. It appears almost a conflict of interest for Geraldo to be interviewing the team and then turn around 5 minutes later to interview Kobolinsky and Dr. Baden as "objective experts." We fear that Geraldo is in the business of furthering the career of his admitted "buddy" Baez. We are suspicious that he is bankrolling, cherry picking, and aiding in this defense. Geraldo's coverage and show format has caused this suspicion. He is hardly giving the state equal time. This is very disturbing in a high profile case where an innocent baby wasn't protected by her grown family members. Geraldo would not want a "dream team" (which by the way, he named them that) defending the killer of one of his own daughters. He could be jeopardizing his own career as many are going to boycott his show now. Is this for ratings? He is looking desperate at the demise of an innocent little baby.
Sincerely,
A concerned and disappointed viewer
That is fantastic! I used to think Geraldo had integrity and was credible. No more! I will be emailing.

I emailed as well as soon as I saw Grama's post.  Here's mine:
Dear Fox Administration:

Since the beginning of the Caylee Anthony case I have relied on Fox to keep me up to date with the latest information. I am from Michigan and there is not much news about it up here. My concern is this Geraldo seems to have his head stuck so far up Jose Baez's butt that he cannot present an unbiased interview or program. It is sickening to watch him play favorites, make his comments and seem to favor Casey Anthony walking out a free woman. When I tune in to his show I know he is only going to present his one sided opinion.

If he is attempting to bring back his career, please tell him to go find another Al Capone vault and stop trying to ride on the back of a dead baby who last moments on earth were terror filled as her own Mother took her life! I for one, will boycott his show and start tuning into the many other stations who are providing good information. Apparently Fox has decided, in the name of journalism, that Geraldo sitting at the feet of one of the most uncompetent lawyers in the Orlando area is a job well done.

I am disappointed in your choice and will go else where for my news.

Sincerely, xxxxxx

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1442 on: December 21, 2008, 11:25:56 AM »

JodyO,I will be praying for you and your husband. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1443 on: December 21, 2008, 11:25:58 AM »

Mommy~

I have wondered numerous times if Casey wasn't close to taking and Baez has kept her from it.  Most recently being after the last arrest when detectives gave her the option of turning right or left.  She called Baez, they took her to jail.  And not to forget about Casey asking to see George alone.  I'm wondering if she wasnt' going to spill to him?  I don't know, but I think you're right on about her loving her own life and not wanting to get the DP.   Everyone keeps talking about Baez being such a lousy lawyer but so far he's managed to keep her from talking

You know, that is an excellent point. Even the A's attorneys haven't been able to keep them from talking, but Casey isn't even talking to her family since intimately. So, hummmm....interesting. I definitely agree he has her thinking she will get off. I think he is so egotistical that he is telling her "he's got it covered" or such.

The defense will NOT be mythical nannies and sinister dark plots to frame Casey.  It can't be and it won't be.  He can say anything he wants at this point to foster doubt in the public but he will have a problem with reasonable doubt in a trial.

Baez said "We will all understand in his opening statement".  His defense, IF it goes to trial, will be more puritanical and will be to lessen the sentencing phase.   No way in hell he uses the defense involving fabled make believe characters that the only person that can attest to is his client.  No way he lets her take the stand.

He is going to attempt to plea out, but not until he has milked this for every ounce of publicity he can.  I just hope the prosecution doesn't accept any plea.  I want this to go to trial.

Do you really think he will attempt to plea out? I don't see it; but perhaps. They all keep saying, "Oh, it will make sense when [such and such happens]." We all know that is just a plot to put-off coming up with a working theory that will match with the evidence--which they don't know all of yet, so Baez has to wait to come-up with something to spin.

He won't have a chance in court with all the evidence, remembering that they had enough for murder 1 prior to the body being even found.  No way he takes this to court with mythical nannies and fantastical stories of mayhem and intrigue from sinister characters within Casey's imagination.  I think he milks this and then attempts to plea out.

Russ is on a roll. you are absolutely 1000% right, they are going to be laughed out of court. I can see them buckling under cross defense right now!!

Time and time again, Baez has promised us a story that will make everything make sense in the end.  Hmmm....something there tells me that there was no accident...
I think Baez is gonna play up that Casey was abused and thus, somehow, she has the mentality of young child--that way he can justify hugging her in jail and such.  He is gonna make her look used and abused by her family, and possibly Caylee's dad...whomever he may be...thus, Jose thinks he's gonna convince us that mentally unstable Casey thought she had no other way out, etc.  Just thinkin out loud...its finally nice to post in here, now that the mania has died out a bit, doesn't take my computer a million years to move about in the forum

IF, Baez comes out with that kind of story? He sure is an A$$! Thousands of moms have been abused, raped, etc, and NONE of them have murdered their child. If her life was so bad and she had no other way out BUT to kill her child? That's bull! She could have killed herself. This is not directed to you monkey friend, Its directed toward Baez, IF he comes out dumb excuses...

Never fear, monkey friend, I totally agree.  I should have put a small disclaimer acknowledging that whatever story Baez manages to come up with as an explanation, will not even cover the tip of the iceberg of what really happened...and I fear it will be something very pathetic that he does come up with.  I just can't fathom any other explanations...believable ones...that he come come up with besides this instance...

can anyone else guess why Jose would claim to us that "it will all make sense in the end"?  What do you guys think he could possibly tell us???

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1444 on: December 21, 2008, 11:26:01 AM »

Good night everyone!!  I better go before I get banned or divorced!  And I would be so devasted if I ever got banned!!    

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1445 on: December 21, 2008, 11:29:20 AM »

Red...just googled Dianne Fanning and I am now embarrassed I was not familiar with her.  I'm off to my local library tomorrow to see what I can find.  Thank you

Written in Blood, by Texas writer Dianne Fanning.

Bite The Moon, Diane Fanning

Dianne Fanning. Through the window

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1446 on: December 21, 2008, 11:30:06 AM »

I really didn't think I could get anymore upset with C and G, but their grandchild is at the ME and they are hiring a free lance producer, who according to WESH will be taking down the memorial. I want to see with my own eyes these presents being given to an organizations who will hand out these gifts to needy kids. Otherwise I believe they will trash them.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1447 on: December 21, 2008, 11:30:46 AM »

I could so imagine if KC was to attend the baby's funeral that a sniper would take her out.  I think she is the most hated person in America. 
From what I gather, KC is still sticking with the nannie did it?  Do you guys know if the parents are coming to terms that KC did this?

I think the Anthony's came to terms with this whole case months ago Blaze.They supposedly have just hird a producer.They will sell sweet little Angel Caylee out....even in her death.

Are you kidding me?? A producer? I have heard of horrendous crimes, but it baffles me how these people who "loved" this little baby, is acting in this manner.  And they are not diagnosed with a mental illness?  These people need to be locked up... I am so appalled at the Anthony's behavior.  Really, this is ludicrous.  I am truly disgusted beyond words/thoughts.
Thanks for your reply Blaze,I was about to start stripping lol

I forget who posted that about a producer picking up this case,was a few pages back.I also agree with you about the Anthony's....ALL of them.

stripping??  lol
LOL....I could make my avi do it you know.....don't make me strip that big hat right off Santa's head! 
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1448 on: December 21, 2008, 11:31:32 AM »

JodyO,I will be praying for you and your husband. 

T/Y. I am a nervous wreck (my specialty - worrying) so I will remember that tomorrow and draw my support from your support.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1449 on: December 21, 2008, 11:33:24 AM »

IN case you missed it ( ha ha ha like you miss anything here cutie) I have a new b/f and the hut tub stud needs to disappear before it has a severly negative impact on my  Christmas "!!STOCKING STUFFER!!"

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: December 21, 2008, 11:33:29 AM »

LOL this is too funny. I am sure someone already mentioned that I think it's just the movement of the water that makes it seem his hand is moving. Nonetheless, hilarious! If I weren't married, I might ask Santa for him this year. But I guess FOM got him first, eh? ROTFL! 
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: December 21, 2008, 11:33:47 AM »

Found this on topix....

Caylee Fan wrote:

Dear Fox Administration:

It is becoming very transparent to bloggers and supporters of the toddler Caylee Anthony that Geraldo's coverage of the case in Orlando is not fair and balanced. It has come to the attention of many bloggers on the Orlando Sentinel that many fear that he helped to assemble the dream team which is taking over Baez' case for him. It appears almost a conflict of interest for Geraldo to be interviewing the team and then turn around 5 minutes later to interview Kobolinsky and Dr. Baden as "objective experts." We fear that Geraldo is in the business of furthering the career of his admitted "buddy" Baez. We are suspicious that he is bankrolling, cherry picking, and aiding in this defense. Geraldo's coverage and show format has caused this suspicion. He is hardly giving the state equal time. This is very disturbing in a high profile case where an innocent baby wasn't protected by her grown family members. Geraldo would not want a "dream team" (which by the way, he named them that) defending the killer of one of his own daughters. He could be jeopardizing his own career as many are going to boycott his show now. Is this for ratings? He is looking desperate at the demise of an innocent little baby.
Sincerely,
That is fantastic! I used to think Geraldo had integrity and was credible. No more! I will be emailing.

Dear Fox Administration:

Since the beginning of the Caylee Anthony case I have relied on Fox to keep me up to date with the latest information. I am from Michigan and there is not much news about it up here. My concern is this Geraldo seems to have his head stuck so far up Jose Baez's butt that he cannot present an unbiased interview or program. It is sickening to watch him play favorites, make his comments and seem to favor Casey Anthony walking out a free woman. When I tune in to his show I know he is only going to present his one sided opinion.

If he is attempting to bring back his career, please tell him to go find another Al Capone vault and stop trying to ride on the back of a dead baby who last moments on earth were terror filled as her own Mother took her life! I for one, will boycott his show and start tuning into the many other stations who are providing good information. Apparently Fox has decided, in the name of journalism, that Geraldo sitting at the feet of one of the most uncompetent lawyers in the Orlando area is a job well done.

Sincerely, xxxxxx

I just drooled I laughed so hard. 
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1452 on: December 21, 2008, 11:34:26 AM »

I just drooled I laughed so hard. 
[/quote]

sorry for that visual
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1453 on: December 21, 2008, 11:34:38 AM »

So I guess that's why the anthony's need an attorney.. to broker the book/movie deals.   

I believe that's what they hired Nejames and the PR firm for initially. I think that changed to representation for possible criminal mis-deeds and Nejames told them that was not what he signed on to do and dumped them.

Your probably right. 
Nejames basically said he could represent them, because he believed KC did it.  She is a slimy skank.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: December 21, 2008, 11:34:40 AM »

Found this on topix....

Caylee Fan wrote:

Dear Fox Administration:

Sincerely,

Dear Fox Administration:

Sincerely, xxxxxx

Wow. I don't watch Geraldo, and it looks like I should be glad I don't. UGH. Why is everyone trying to cash-in on Caylee??
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1455 on: December 21, 2008, 11:35:44 AM »

I just don't know which one of the family did it right now. Or who knew what and when.
Tim Miller said something to the effect that he never saw anything like this family. When Tim was in the house, Casey nevers said the name Caylee once.
My daughter works in LE, not as a policeperson, but close. She has a degree and the major was crimilology. She also was going to get the second degree and had started to take the required labs, etc to become an ME. Life happened and when they started to bring the body parts in from cadavers, she was gone from that field, it wasn't for her.
She said last night that they would have processed the fingerprints fom the scene by now
and perhaps that is why there are trips back to the ANT house. Her opinion ( she follows this like I do ) is that Casey did it. She doesn't think Cindy was involved in the actual crime itself, but played a role in a cover up to save herself and the guilt she feels ( a failure as a mother and grandmother ) and to cover up and save her daughter.
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1456 on: December 21, 2008, 11:36:25 AM »

Cheerio~

Your snowglobe is Pretty!!   
Thank you CharlieGirl! Brandi's amazing mad skills
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1457 on: December 21, 2008, 11:37:13 AM »

I really didn't think I could get anymore upset with C and G, but their grandchild is at the ME and they are hiring a free lance producer, who according to WESH will be taking down the memorial. I want to see with my own eyes these presents being given to an organizations who will hand out these gifts to needy kids. Otherwise I believe they will trash them.

Someone advising them has learned the lesson that the Anthonys cannot be left to their own devices to come up with the appropriate response on what to do with the gifts left in memory of Caylee. The Anthonys have already shown us earlier what they would do without direction from someone telling them what is the "normal human" response and that is to toss all those toys into the garbage as they did previously.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1458 on: December 21, 2008, 11:38:40 AM »

Women in Crime Ink

Scared Monkeys Tonight

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Sunday, December 21, 2008 - Tonight’s Guests: ADA Robin Sax, Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch, Victims’ Right Advocate Wendy Murphy and Author Diane Fanning
Tune in tonight LIVE at 9:00 eastern as Dana Pretzer welcomes the following guests:
ADA Robin Sax – She will be discussing her new book “Predators and Child Molesters: What Every Parent Needs to Know to Keep Kids Safe”

Wendy Murphy, a victims’ rights, sex crimes, violence against women and children advocate and the author of “And Justice for Some” will be discussing the Casey Anthony case and the recent events in the discovery of Caylee Anthony.

Author Diane Fanning will be discussing her new book “The Pastors Wife” the story of the Mary Winkler case. She has also just signed a contract to write a book on the Anthony case

Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch will be discussing the Caylee Anthony case.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1459 on: December 21, 2008, 11:39:11 AM »

On that note..I'm heading out to do some shoveling...it's better to deal with this 6 inches at a time than to take on the whole 16 inches at once

that didn't sound right but I'll let you ladies sort it out 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.