April 20, 2024, 03:29:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 384931 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1460 on: December 21, 2008, 11:39:50 AM »

Good morning monkeys!   

Time and time again, Baez has promised us a story that will make everything make sense in the end.  Hmmm....something there tells me that there was no accident...
I think Baez is gonna play up that Casey was abused and thus, somehow, she has the mentality of young child--that way he can justify hugging her in jail and such.  He is gonna make her look used and abused by her family, and possibly Caylee's dad...whomever he may be...thus, Jose thinks he's gonna convince us that mentally unstable Casey thought she had no other way out, etc.  Just thinkin out loud...its finally nice to post in here, now that the mania has died out a bit, doesn't take my computer a million years to move about in the forum

IF, Baez comes out with that kind of story? He sure is an A$$! Thousands of moms have been abused, raped, etc, and NONE of them have murdered their child. If her life was so bad and she had no other way out BUT to kill her child? That's bull! She could have killed herself. This is not directed to you monkey friend, Its directed toward Baez, IF he comes out dumb excuses...

This is all very true, IMO, and well said! 

If Baez is thinking to play Casey up and excuse her with a 'used and abused' angle, he best have a darn good psych doc who's willing to step in the gap and testify that is his/her diagnosis of Casey.  Based on months of intense therapy with Casey, of course.  (which um... has not happened). 

Same with the MPD/DID angle, except with that diagnosis, Baez best be coming up with at least *two* psych docs, one who has made the diagnosis and one who has confirmed.  Oh, and months and months and months, if not years, of intense therapy to have determined that diagnosis in the first place.  (which um.. has not happened). 

Let's just say... Baez and Casey are both screwed when it comes to playing either of those angles.  heh 

As a former victim of severe childhood abuse with 12 years of hard working therapy in recovering from that under my belt, along with a string of diagnoses that went along with that.. I just have to smile to think Baez and Casey might even TRY to get away with such angles.  Not gonna fly. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1461 on: December 21, 2008, 11:41:16 AM »

I just don't know which one of the family did it right now. Or who knew what and when.
Tim Miller said something to the effect that he never saw anything like this family. When Tim was in the house, Casey nevers said the name Caylee once.
My daughter works in LE, not as a policeperson, but close. She has a degree and the major was crimilology. She also was going to get the second degree and had started to take the required labs, etc to become an ME. Life happened and when they started to bring the body parts in from cadavers, she was gone from that field, it wasn't for her.
She said last night that they would have processed the fingerprints fom the scene by now
and perhaps that is why there are trips back to the ANT house. Her opinion ( she follows this like I do ) is that Casey did it. She doesn't think Cindy was involved in the actual crime itself, but played a role in a cover up to save herself and the guilt she feels ( a failure as a mother and grandmother ) and to cover up and save her daughter.

Yeah, I tend to agree with your daughter (though my background is journalism and religion--so not even close to an educated guess. Just my gut...and gosh I hate to say that seeing as Casey has given a whole new meaning to that phrase. But that is the best I can say at this point. I do believe the A's (most especially Cindy) deliberately covered it up once they realized what really happened. But I think Casey did the killing. As to whether someone helped her in the killing and/or disposal, I am not sure. But if someone did, I think it would either be Lee or one of her many men and not C or G.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: December 21, 2008, 11:45:00 AM »

Red...just googled Dianne Fanning and I am now embarrassed I was not familiar with her.  I'm off to my local library tomorrow to see what I can find.  Thank you

googled too.  she is famous crime story writer. 

Written in Blood, by Texas writer Dianne Fanning.

Bite The Moon, Diane Fanning

Dianne Fanning. Through the window

Adding to the list of the True Crime Author Dianne Fanning Books..

Gone Forever by Dianne Fanning

Into The Water by Dianne Fanning

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1463 on: December 21, 2008, 11:45:11 AM »

Morning Monkeys, It is only 4 more days until Santa comes!!!  I dont post much anymore, but I think about you always.  Where is Dolce and Wreck???  Love you ALL!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1464 on: December 21, 2008, 11:47:19 AM »

I guess the new toys at the memorial are in better condition that the last batch of toys sent to honor Caylee.  Or could it be that toys are being donated for publicity?  Last time the publicity was not good. 

The Anthony family was also seen throwing out a number of stuffed animals, Tuesday, but Lee Anthony said they were toys that had been donated to the family during the ordeal and none belonged to Caylee.

"We don't want to make it sound like were not thankful for all the stuff, because we are, it was something we tried but could not put to use," Lee said.

Lee also said they considered donating them, but they were in poor condition.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17099420/detail.html
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1465 on: December 21, 2008, 11:47:49 AM »

Red...just googled Dianne Fanning and I am now embarrassed I was not familiar with her.  I'm off to my local library tomorrow to see what I can find.  Thank you

FOM - I see you have your "special" friend visiting you again this Christmas 

I wanna know what his hand is doing?? 

On that note..I'm heading out to do some shoveling...it's better to deal with this 6 inches at a time than to take on the whole 16 inches at once

that didn't sound right but I'll let you ladies sort it out 

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1466 on: December 21, 2008, 11:48:36 AM »

IN case you missed it ( ha ha ha like you miss anything here cutie) I have a new b/f and the hut tub stud needs to disappear before it has a severly negative impact on my  Christmas "!!STOCKING STUFFER!!"

On the other hand, the new BF may be inspired to get you an EVEN BIGGER stocking stuffer! (oh, my, talking like this on a Sunday...God is so gonna get me!! Pass the eggnogg!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1467 on: December 21, 2008, 11:49:35 AM »

Morning Monkeys, It is only 4 more days until Santa comes!!!  I dont post much anymore, but I think about you always.  Where is Dolce and Wreck???  Love you ALL!!!!!

Hi Always! Yes, where is Dolce? I did see Wreck here not too long ago.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1468 on: December 21, 2008, 11:51:14 AM »

You know what I wanted to say to you guys...
This has been bothering me.
I don't know if you guys had seen the one clip that shows Caylee blowing out the number 2 candle on her birthday cake.  The cake was big.  But it was only KC, Cindy and one other person standing in a door way when they sang Happy Birthday and Caylee blew the candle out (KC was holding her).  I would like to know, who was all there to have such a big cake?  And why wasn't everyone gathered around singing, etc. 

As far as I can see, there is no extended family that bothers with them.  So why the big cake?  Who was it all feeding?  There was no kids there..etc. 

Then GA when he was talking to KC on the phone during one of the jail visits... he askes her if she knows what next week is...KC, says that she knew... it was Caylee's birthday.  Then GA says I know we were going to have a small party, but now we are going to have a big one. 

It makes sense that this family was going to have a small party because it's just them... and it also makes sense that now they will be having a big party, because of all the supports for Caylee. 
I don't know...just the whole thing, kinda seemed wierd to me.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1469 on: December 21, 2008, 11:51:29 AM »

LOL this is too funny. I am sure someone already mentioned that I think it's just the movement of the water that makes it seem his hand is moving. Nonetheless, hilarious! If I weren't married, I might ask Santa for him this year. But I guess FOM got him first, eh? ROTFL! 

Kinda looks to me like his hand is headed toward pinching a cheek.  And not one on the face, mmmmkay?   

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1470 on: December 21, 2008, 11:52:34 AM »

I guess the new toys at the memorial are in better condition that the last batch of toys sent to honor Caylee.  Or could it be that toys are being donated for publicity?  Last time the publicity was not good. 

The Anthony family was also seen throwing out a number of stuffed animals, Tuesday, but Lee Anthony said they were toys that had been donated to the family during the ordeal and none belonged to Caylee.

"We don't want to make it sound like were not thankful for all the stuff, because we are, it was something we tried but could not put to use," Lee said.

Lee is an a$$hole.  I can't imagine anyone leaving old, useless, smelly teddy bears to a memorial for a darling little girl.  I wonder if they throw away donated dollar bills with the corners missing.  Think not.  It's all about the cash with this family.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1471 on: December 21, 2008, 11:53:10 AM »

The Anthonys had yet to hire a PR consultant to tell them when they tossed the former "poor condition" toys what was the appropriate response to receiving gifts for Caylee. Now they have someone to tell them what normal earthlings (as opposed to pod people like the Anthonys) would do in that situation. LOL
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: December 21, 2008, 11:53:44 AM »

IN case you missed it ( ha ha ha like you miss anything here cutie) I have a new b/f and the hut tub stud needs to disappear before it has a severly negative impact on my  Christmas "!!STOCKING STUFFER!!"

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1473 on: December 21, 2008, 11:54:05 AM »

On that note..I'm heading out to do some shoveling...it's better to deal with this 6 inches at a time than to take on the whole 16 inches at once

that didn't sound right but I'll let you ladies sort it out 

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1474 on: December 21, 2008, 11:55:47 AM »

I find it sickening that Caylee hasn't even had a funeral, and the A's already have a "producer."    I hope they continue suffering!

Lisa
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1475 on: December 21, 2008, 11:56:10 AM »

With these shows, the State is not going ot come on ( I don't think they can ) and rebut what any of them say. You would think the host of the show would use some common sense and bring up some intelligent things to say. I followed the Scott Peterson case and I do remember the shows that touted his innocence. That one made everyone up here sick to hear their nonsense. They did have less on him and he did seem rather likeable until that Amber who had an affair with him popped up in a presser. That was a turning point as everyone loved Laci and her family. 
IMO what was in the bag with the remains are going to be the biggie. Plus whatever else they found in the woods.   
I babysat the little one last night. She is almost two and is such a delight. I talked like Donald Duck, did the polka with her, rearranged the ornaments on the tree ( LOL )  and had so much fun until she went to sleep. Any of us humans here can't see anyone harming a child.   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1476 on: December 21, 2008, 11:56:23 AM »

Am missing you always1.   

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1477 on: December 21, 2008, 11:57:00 AM »

The Anthonys had yet to hire a PR consultant to tell them when they tossed the former "poor condition" toys what was the appropriate response to receiving gifts for Caylee. Now they have someone to tell them what normal earthlings (as opposed to pod people like the Anthonys) would do in that situation. LOL

Seriously, I can only say what I think I would do--God forbid--in this situation. I would take all the toys inside and keep for a while for sheer sentiment. Then, I would donate what I could and toss anything that truly wasn't recoverable (and I mean truly wasn't--like maybe rain mildewed it beyond recovery or such) But I would NOT do it in front of anyone! Even if I had to wait months or have my attorney or someone take it out in boxes...I just wouldn't want anyone to see me throw them out, since I wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings for being so kind and showing my daughter love. Just me, though.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1478 on: December 21, 2008, 11:58:14 AM »

I find it sickening that Caylee hasn't even had a funeral, and the A's already have a "producer."    I hope they continue suffering!

Lisa
The body hasn't been released to the family yet

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1479 on: December 21, 2008, 11:58:53 AM »

I babysat the little one last night. She is almost two and is such a delight. I talked like Donald Duck, did the polka with her, rearranged the ornaments on the tree ( LOL )  and had so much fun until she went to sleep. Any of us humans here can't see anyone harming a child.   
Just had to add a Gramma note: Of course, you let her put Baby Jesus in a dump truck and drive him around the house, right? Or is that just something grandsons do?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.