April 19, 2024, 05:37:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 384895 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1500 on: December 21, 2008, 12:20:48 PM »

Any PR consultant is going to have to work for their money of they want to change the public's opinion of this bunch.  They asked for gift cards for Caylee's birthday ! Think that was when I turned on them. Garrison and Nejame didn't last very long.

What? Really? I totally missed this. Could you please elaborate? Thanks.
I read it here. Long time ago. It was on Lee's MySpace. They were also asking for unpaid assistants to be available 24 / 7. So that they could follow up on tips and perhaps go out of town. I don't have the MySpace post, but it was here and commented on at the time, just before Caylee's third birthday. Many things they have done seemed like a cash grab. The donation jars, the fight with Tim Miller over who was to get the money donated :To them or TES. They milked the grieving grandparents for all it was worth.

I remember that.  Someone even donated $5 and it went into Lee's paypal account.  I have never seen a family so consumed by money when their main focus should have been the missing child.

Lisa
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1501 on: December 21, 2008, 12:20:55 PM »

I believe this is Cindy and George's first tv interview.I can actually feel sorry for Cindy and her family just from this one interview(even though Cindy is praising Casey to high heaven).....however,their true selves have negated any good feelings I might have had toward them.

http://www.wftv.com/video/16914628/index.html

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1502 on: December 21, 2008, 12:20:58 PM »

I babysat the little one last night. She is almost two and is such a delight. I talked like Donald Duck, did the polka with her, rearranged the ornaments on the tree ( LOL )  and had so much fun until she went to sleep. Any of us humans here can't see anyone harming a child.   
Just had to add a Gramma note: Of course, you let her put Baby Jesus in a dump truck and drive him around the house, right? Or is that just something grandsons do?

LOL Tevye!  All three of my sons took turns every year carefully taking our porcelain Baby Jesus out of the manger 'for some air', putting Him into their cars and trucks, taking Him on tours of the house, then placing Him carefully back into the manger.  I have the gray hairs to prove it.    

They still grin today about having done that.  Caught my oldest (28yrs) this year doing the same with his 2yr old son.  Same Baby Jesus.  Gotta love boys.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1503 on: December 21, 2008, 12:22:10 PM »

If I'm understanding right, the memorial being set up by the crime scene is public property, I don't believe it is on private property. So I am just wondering what gives the Anthony's the right to take it down?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1504 on: December 21, 2008, 12:22:24 PM »

Shouldn't the Anthonys take those pix of Caylee and the question Have You Seen Me? off their door and window?

My opinion, is that Cindy does not want the world to know that those who thought Caylee was dead were right all along.

Lisa
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1505 on: December 21, 2008, 12:23:33 PM »

If I'm understanding right, the memorial being set up by the crime scene is public property, I don't believe it is on private property. So I am just wondering what gives the Anthony's the right to take it down?

When they try to take it down it is going to cause a huge conflict, IMO.  But that is what the A's seem to live for.

Lisa
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1506 on: December 21, 2008, 12:25:47 PM »

well i can not change my avatar so i hope this is giving u a giggle Klass!

...."if thongs don't change soon"....lol....i am reallly gonna be in hot water with this one!

I'm sorry FOM but I can't even look at you now w/o cracking up and watching his hand!   

KLASS  DID IT!  SHE is a DIRTY MONKEY AND SHE IS LAUGHING AT ME NOW I KNOW IT!

Well just looking at your avatar, I'm thinkin' "THONGS are looking UP!"

And to think I used to hate it when my mother said it was bath time . . .

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1507 on: December 21, 2008, 12:25:58 PM »

Found this on topix....

Caylee Fan wrote:
for what it's worth, here is the email address for Fox News.

Feedback@foxnews.com 1-888-369-4762

Dear Fox Administration:

It is becoming very transparent to bloggers and supporters of the toddler Caylee Anthony that Geraldo's coverage of the case in Orlando is not fair and balanced. It has come to the attention of many bloggers on the Orlando Sentinel that many fear that he helped to assemble the dream team which is taking over Baez' case for him. It appears almost a conflict of interest for Geraldo to be interviewing the team and then turn around 5 minutes later to interview Kobolinsky and Dr. Baden as "objective experts." We fear that Geraldo is in the business of furthering the career of his admitted "buddy" Baez. We are suspicious that he is bankrolling, cherry picking, and aiding in this defense. Geraldo's coverage and show format has caused this suspicion. He is hardly giving the state equal time. This is very disturbing in a high profile case where an innocent baby wasn't protected by her grown family members. Geraldo would not want a "dream team" (which by the way, he named them that) defending the killer of one of his own daughters. He could be jeopardizing his own career as many are going to boycott his show now. Is this for ratings? He is looking desperate at the demise of an innocent little baby.
Sincerely,
A concerned and disappointed viewer
That is fantastic! I used to think Geraldo had integrity and was credible. No more! I will be emailing.

I don't much like Geraldo, but..... why should all media coverage be pro-prosecution? Why shouldn't we get to hear the defense's side sometimes? CNN and NG are SO biased that it is refreshing to hear another POV once in a while. It gets really tiresome listening to the negativity constantly. I much prefer Greta's show, at least she is more professional and doesn't resort to rude and sarcastic remarks or cut everybody off or actually MOCK them, like Nancy.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1508 on: December 21, 2008, 12:26:05 PM »

I guess the new toys at the memorial are in better condition that the last batch of toys sent to honor Caylee.  Or could it be that toys are being donated for publicity?  Last time the publicity was not good. 

The Anthony family was also seen throwing out a number of stuffed animals, Tuesday, but Lee Anthony said they were toys that had been donated to the family during the ordeal and none belonged to Caylee.

"We don't want to make it sound like were not thankful for all the stuff, because we are, it was something we tried but could not put to use," Lee said.

Lee also said they considered donating them, but they were in poor condition.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17099420/detail.html

The Anthonys had yet to hire a PR consultant to tell them when they tossed the former "poor condition" toys what was the appropriate response to receiving gifts for Caylee. Now they have someone to tell them what normal earthlings (as opposed to pod people like the Anthonys) would do in that situation. LOL

Seriously, I can only say what I think I would do--God forbid--in this situation. I would take all the toys inside and keep for a while for sheer sentiment. Then, I would donate what I could and toss anything that truly wasn't recoverable (and I mean truly wasn't--like maybe rain mildewed it beyond recovery or such) But I would NOT do it in front of anyone! Even if I had to wait months or have my attorney or someone take it out in boxes...I just wouldn't want anyone to see me throw them out, since I wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings for being so kind and showing my daughter love. Just me, though.

NOT just you! That is the normal human response from anyone who has any manners and who can appreciate the care and consideration of fellow human beings. I joke about the Anthonys being pod people, but they do NOT react like most civilized people and that's why most of us cannot feel sympathy for them except for those moments when they are quiet and out of sight. They truly do need a PR firm to tell them how to mimic proper behavior as they apparently don't have a clue. I believe that is a symptom of a sociopath -  lacking human empathy and responses and needing to learn from watching others what is proper behavior.

Thank you Jody. I am glad to know I am not the odd one out here. It really is beyond me how people are these days. My hubby is 28 (9.5 years younger than I am, and we seem to have the same values. However, his same-aged friends (and even his younger brother who is 25, I think) are totally on a different page as far as etiquette and proper social interactions (I say proper based on my own person beliefs, mind you.) Anyway, thanks again. Makes me feel better there are still compassionate people left in the world.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1509 on: December 21, 2008, 12:26:11 PM »

When they try to take it down it is going to cause a huge conflict, IMO.  But that is what the A's seem to live for.

Lisa
That's for sure, I'm even thinking maybe some of the kind people who put items there to remember Caylee would be better off going to pick up their stuffed animal or whatever they left, and donate it themselves.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1510 on: December 21, 2008, 12:27:11 PM »

Found this on topix....

Caylee Fan wrote:
for what it's worth, here is the email address for Fox News.

Feedback@foxnews.com 1-888-369-4762

Dear Fox Administration:

It is becoming very transparent to bloggers and supporters of the toddler Caylee Anthony that Geraldo's coverage of the case in Orlando is not fair and balanced. It has come to the attention of many bloggers on the Orlando Sentinel that many fear that he helped to assemble the dream team which is taking over Baez' case for him. It appears almost a conflict of interest for Geraldo to be interviewing the team and then turn around 5 minutes later to interview Kobolinsky and Dr. Baden as "objective experts." We fear that Geraldo is in the business of furthering the career of his admitted "buddy" Baez. We are suspicious that he is bankrolling, cherry picking, and aiding in this defense. Geraldo's coverage and show format has caused this suspicion. He is hardly giving the state equal time. This is very disturbing in a high profile case where an innocent baby wasn't protected by her grown family members. Geraldo would not want a "dream team" (which by the way, he named them that) defending the killer of one of his own daughters. He could be jeopardizing his own career as many are going to boycott his show now. Is this for ratings? He is looking desperate at the demise of an innocent little baby.
Sincerely,
A concerned and disappointed viewer
That is fantastic! I used to think Geraldo had integrity and was credible. No more! I will be emailing.

I don't much like Geraldo, but..... why should all media coverage be pro-prosecution? Why shouldn't we get to hear the defense's side sometimes? CNN and NG are SO biased that it is refreshing to hear another POV once in a while. It gets really tiresome listening to the negativity constantly. I much prefer Greta's show, at least she is more professional and doesn't resort to rude and sarcastic remarks or cut everybody off or actually MOCK them, like Nancy.

Gee, could it be because the defense is trying to insult our intelligence? /s

Lisa
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1511 on: December 21, 2008, 12:27:23 PM »

I find it sickening that Caylee hasn't even had a funeral, and the A's already have a "producer."    I hope they continue suffering!

Lisa
It is sickening, and I can guarantee you that will suffer in the future for the way they act at the present time.
  They need to remember that one day this will be something that happened in the past, (although we will always remember Caylee) and one day they will find themselves all alone with no friends and no family , no granddaughter, no Daughter, and if their not careful in the following days.....no son........all alone....There will be no camera's, no lawyers coming every time they call for them, nothing but memories of a little girl that loved them and the realization of the way they acted after she was gone!               I believe the future holds nothing but agony for them!!!!!!!!!! They need to sit back and reflect on what they have already done and see if they cant change their behavior and start doing the right thing!!!

I agree HH!  Makes me cringe when I think about the supposed grandchild on the way by Mallory.     That poor child, being born into that family.  Sure hope someone outside of the family watches out for his/her well-being.  Sigh. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1512 on: December 21, 2008, 12:27:31 PM »

Any PR consultant is going to have to work for their money of they want to change the public's opinion of this bunch.  They asked for gift cards for Caylee's birthday ! Think that was when I turned on them. Garrison and Nejame didn't last very long.

I read it here. Long time ago. It was on Lee's MySpace. They were also asking for unpaid assistants to be available 24 / 7. So that they could follow up on tips and perhaps go out of town. I don't have the MySpace post, but it was here and commented on at the time, just before Caylee's third birthday. Many things they have done seemed like a cash grab. The donation jars, the fight with Tim Miller over who was to get the money donated :To them or TES. They milked the grieving grandparents for all it was worth.

Wow. Unbelievable. Gosh, I try to feel for this family, I really do--but their actions sure make it hard. Ugh.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1513 on: December 21, 2008, 12:29:23 PM »

stayhomemommy... Just laughing looking at your little boy making a snow angel. We use to love doing this as kids. Takes 15 minutes to get all the snow gear on and another 15 minutes to take it off.
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #1514 on: December 21, 2008, 12:29:42 PM »

Morning monkeys!! It's been too difficult for me to write or blog about this case these last few months, but I have followed it and very closely.
Does anyone have the photo of Amy wrapped in cellphane and duct tape from the no clothes party?  Im looking for it, because if Caylee really was wrapped in Duct tape, LE probably realizes that she wrapped amy and caylee most likely the same exact way.  Around the body.

I saw the photo of Amy when all the photos were first up, along with the Absinthe bottles at the party and tons of red plastic glasses lined the countertop.  I cannot find the photo now.  But I think it would be crucial to proving that Casey actually wrapped her up with duct tape the same exact way she wrapped amy up that night:  Around the body.
If anyone still has that photo can you PM it to me pls or post it on the no discussion links page?  I saved Lee's early myspace writings too, and will post them on the links page if anyone wants to read them.  Sounds to me like someone he knew or was seeing had an abortion, it's about relationships, very deep personal writings.  Do you all have those here already?

It's hard to say Merry Xmas to you all, but I do want to say I hope you are all well, and thanks for always keeping me uptodate in cases, no matter how painful they are to follow.
Cat Toy

http://cayleeant.blogspot.com/
The Murder of Caylee Anthony

http://www.madelmccann.blogspot.com
The Murder of Madeleine McCann
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1515 on: December 21, 2008, 12:29:57 PM »

I think if the A's were actually thoughtful and gracious, they would thank people for the outpouring of love for Caylee. but to donate to a charity in Caylee's name.  They act like it is wrong for people to love this child!

Lisa
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1516 on: December 21, 2008, 12:31:14 PM »

I babysat the little one last night. She is almost two and is such a delight. I talked like Donald Duck, did the polka with her, rearranged the ornaments on the tree ( LOL )  and had so much fun until she went to sleep. Any of us humans here can't see anyone harming a child.   
Just had to add a Gramma note: Of course, you let her put Baby Jesus in a dump truck and drive him around the house, right? Or is that just something grandsons do?

LOL Tevye!  All three of my sons took turns every year carefully taking our porcelain Baby Jesus out of the manger 'for some air', putting Him into their cars and trucks, taking Him on tours of the house, then placing Him carefully back into the manger.  I have the gray hairs to prove it.    

They still grin today about having done that.  Caught my oldest (28yrs) this year doing the same with his 2yr old son.  Same Baby Jesus.  Gotta love boys.   
The sheep that goes Baaaaa was of interest. It was on the bottom. The dog ran away with it to the puppy bed. Sheep higher up now. In fact, mostly everything is higher up. Some fabric snomen are on the bottom of the tree. I have a nativity set and my Kats like the baby Jesus.
They used to get it and bat it around. Now, that is high up too. 

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1517 on: December 21, 2008, 12:32:03 PM »

eewwww... they asked for gift cards?  OMG>> I'm sick.
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1518 on: December 21, 2008, 12:32:12 PM »

just bumped my post from late last night,
Seeing the stuffed animals today reminds me of when the Anthony's threw in the trash all those toys given a few months ago on the pretense they were used. That was always odd. I think they had plenty of opportunity to get rid of evidence. Who know's what was mixed in. So whatever LE took was something they were not expecting at all. Maybe they were looking in Cindy's medicine cabinet not for something they gave Caylee, but some meds for Cindy. Anti-psychotic...?    AND...
Viagra....for Cindy I mean
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1519 on: December 21, 2008, 12:32:13 PM »

stayhomemommy... Just laughing looking at your little boy making a snow angel. We use to love doing this as kids. Takes 15 minutes to get all the snow gear on and another 15 minutes to take it off.

Ha ha!  So true!  I live in Texas, so we don't get much snow but did last March.  My five year old wanted to spend all day in it!  He kept making snow angels and I kept taking off the wet clothes and putting dry ones on.  We don't have snow gear down here!

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.