March 28, 2024, 05:36:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 384195 times)
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #1520 on: December 21, 2008, 12:32:45 PM »

Any PR consultant is going to have to work for their money of they want to change the public's opinion of this bunch.  They asked for gift cards for Caylee's birthday ! Think that was when I turned on them. Garrison and Nejame didn't last very long.

What? Really? I totally missed this. Could you please elaborate? Thanks.
I read it here. Long time ago. It was on Lee's MySpace. They were also asking for unpaid assistants to be available 24 / 7. So that they could follow up on tips and perhaps go out of town. I don't have the MySpace post, but it was here and commented on at the time, just before Caylee's third birthday. Many things they have done seemed like a cash grab. The donation jars, the fight with Tim Miller over who was to get the money donated :To them or TES. They milked the grieving grandparents for all it was worth.

Wow. Unbelievable. Gosh, I try to feel for this family, I really do--but their actions sure make it hard. Ugh.

I copied and pasted that part too, he actually wrote that he wanted to hire a personal assistant, with NO PAY!!  I dont know who the hell he thought he was, but his arrogance then was stifling.  Well, it was sick to me.  I thnk he has a hand in this case, it may be what Cindy A has been trying to cover up all these months. 

http://cayleeant.blogspot.com/
The Murder of Caylee Anthony

http://www.madelmccann.blogspot.com
The Murder of Madeleine McCann
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1521 on: December 21, 2008, 12:33:17 PM »

Morning monkeys!! It's been too difficult for me to write or blog about this case these last few months, but I have followed it and very closely.
Does anyone have the photo of Amy wrapped in cellphane and duct tape from the no clothes party?  Im looking for it, because if Caylee really was wrapped in Duct tape, LE probably realizes that she wrapped amy and caylee most likely the same exact way.  Around the body.

I saw the photo of Amy when all the photos were first up, along with the Absinthe bottles at the party and tons of red plastic glasses lined the countertop.  I cannot find the photo now.  But I think it would be crucial to proving that Casey actually wrapped her up with duct tape the same exact way she wrapped amy up that night:  Around the body.
If anyone still has that photo can you PM it to me pls or post it on the no discussion links page?  I saved Lee's early myspace writings too, and will post them on the links page if anyone wants to read them.  Sounds to me like someone he knew or was seeing had an abortion, it's about relationships, very deep personal writings.  Do you all have those here already?

It's hard to say Merry Xmas to you all, but I do want to say I hope you are all well, and thanks for always keeping me uptodate in cases, no matter how painful they are to follow.
Cat Toy
Merry Christmas to you, and I never thought of the wrapping of Amy with duct tape, might be similar to the way with Caylee, if indeed the duct tape is true. I for one have never seen Lee's myspace writings, and now you have my curiousity on high alert.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1522 on: December 21, 2008, 12:33:28 PM »

How does it work... if KC confesses what she did to a preacher/priest, man of the cloth.  Is the priest allowed to tell authorities?  I can't imagine her not wanting to get this off her chest.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1523 on: December 21, 2008, 12:33:37 PM »

stayhomemommy... Just laughing looking at your little boy making a snow angel. We use to love doing this as kids. Takes 15 minutes to get all the snow gear on and another 15 minutes to take it off.

LOL! Yeah, no kidding about all the time spent putting on and taking off warm gear. Especially since I grew up in the South and HATE being cold! But it sure is worth it seeing his little smiling face.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1524 on: December 21, 2008, 12:35:26 PM »

I think if the A's were actually thoughtful and gracious, they would thank people for the outpouring of love for Caylee. but to donate to a charity in Caylee's name.  They act like it is wrong for people to love this child!

Lisa

Well said! Great idea, too.
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #1525 on: December 21, 2008, 12:36:03 PM »

Morning monkeys!! It's been too difficult for me to write or blog about this case these last few months, but I have followed it and very closely.
Does anyone have the photo of Amy wrapped in cellphane and duct tape from the no clothes party?  Im looking for it, because if Caylee really was wrapped in Duct tape, LE probably realizes that she wrapped amy and caylee most likely the same exact way.  Around the body.

I saw the photo of Amy when all the photos were first up, along with the Absinthe bottles at the party and tons of red plastic glasses lined the countertop.  I cannot find the photo now.  But I think it would be crucial to proving that Casey actually wrapped her up with duct tape the same exact way she wrapped amy up that night:  Around the body.
If anyone still has that photo can you PM it to me pls or post it on the no discussion links page?  I saved Lee's early myspace writings too, and will post them on the links page if anyone wants to read them.  Sounds to me like someone he knew or was seeing had an abortion, it's about relationships, very deep personal writings.  Do you all have those here already?

It's hard to say Merry Xmas to you all, but I do want to say I hope you are all well, and thanks for always keeping me uptodate in cases, no matter how painful they are to follow.
Cat Toy
Merry Christmas to you, and I never thought of the wrapping of Amy with duct tape, might be similar to the way with Caylee, if indeed the duct tape is true. I for one have never seen Lee's myspace writings, and now you have my curiousity on high alert.

K one sec I will go get them and post them here for you to read.
CT

http://cayleeant.blogspot.com/
The Murder of Caylee Anthony

http://www.madelmccann.blogspot.com
The Murder of Madeleine McCann
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1526 on: December 21, 2008, 12:36:34 PM »

How does it work... if KC confesses what she did to a preacher/priest, man of the cloth.  Is the priest allowed to tell authorities?  I can't imagine her not wanting to get this off her chest.

I might be wrong, but not they are not allowed to tell.

Lisa
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1527 on: December 21, 2008, 12:36:50 PM »

Please bear with me this may be confusing.

Does anyone remember at the jailhouse conversation with Casey and Cindy and George when Cindy says to Casey something to the effect of - it doesn't make sense, why didn't she go back and get the car.  I never understood it except to think that Casey had at some point told Cindy someone else had the car.

I was listening to the FBI interview tapes of Cindy.  I never could sit through all of them before. In part 4 of 11, around the 10 minute mark Cindy talks about how it doesn't make sense that Casey would abandon the car.  She talks about how it was a nice looking car.  In fact she actually says, it had a lot of life left in it.  The tape jumps a few seconds right around the time she is discussing all this too - weird. 

Anyway, I think that Casey convinced Cindy (not hard) that Zany was in control of her car at the time it was deserted at Amscott.  Cindy also mentions earlier in the tapes that she didn't understand if Caylee's body was in the car for only a of couple days why it would smell so bad (not exact words). 

I've always believed Casey when she said she didn't know where her daughter was.  I think Casey's defense is going to be that Zani was in control of the car.  I also think Casey did leave Caylee's body in the wheel well of that car when she abandoned it.  When she left it she was probably hoping that it would be stolen but when that didn't happened she and the defense decided to use the nanny had it story.  I THINK George found that trash bag and dumped Caylee before Cindy could find it.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1528 on: December 21, 2008, 12:37:00 PM »

Any PR consultant is going to have to work for their money of they want to change the public's opinion of this bunch.  They asked for gift cards for Caylee's birthday ! Think that was when I turned on them. Garrison and Nejame didn't last very long.

I read it here. Long time ago. It was on Lee's MySpace. They were also asking for unpaid assistants to be available 24 / 7. So that they could follow up on tips and perhaps go out of town. I don't have the MySpace post, but it was here and commented on at the time, just before Caylee's third birthday. Many things they have done seemed like a cash grab. The donation jars, the fight with Tim Miller over who was to get the money donated :To them or TES. They milked the grieving grandparents for all it was worth.

I have compassion and am not a mean person.  However.  I have allowed this case to bring out the worst and best in me.  Seems to me that the A's have begged for others to do things for them, and made it clear that there would be no compensation.  In other words, they have used volunteers, IMO.  That they ended up being used in return by some of those folks... oh well, they asked for it really, and IMO, deserve being used just as much as they have used others.  Karma.  Didn't take long for it to be repaid in some measure.  Yet they do not learn, they continue to be despicable.  Lord only knows the amount of karma that will hit them in full measure down the road.  And I don't feel sorry for them one bit.  My compassion is for Caylee, and for innocent family members standing by who couldn't step in and stop the madness. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1529 on: December 21, 2008, 12:37:29 PM »

I just don't know which one of the family did it right now. Or who knew what and when.
Tim Miller said something to the effect that he never saw anything like this family. When Tim was in the house, Casey nevers said the name Caylee once.
My daughter works in LE, not as a policeperson, but close. She has a degree and the major was crimilology. She also was going to get the second degree and had started to take the required labs, etc to become an ME. Life happened and when they started to bring the body parts in from cadavers, she was gone from that field, it wasn't for her.
She said last night that they would have processed the fingerprints fom the scene by now
and perhaps that is why there are trips back to the ANT house. Her opinion ( she follows this like I do ) is that Casey did it. She doesn't think Cindy was involved in the actual crime itself, but played a role in a cover up to save herself and the guilt she feels ( a failure as a mother and grandmother ) and to cover up and save her daughter.

Kat_Gram.....Cindy being a failure as a mother and a grandmother is an understatement.

Watching Dateline, hearing Cindys first call to LE....I thought she said her daughter had been missing for a month,
and know she found her but can't find her granddaughter.  This makes her complicit from the start.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1530 on: December 21, 2008, 12:40:52 PM »

Does anyone remember at the jailhouse conversation with Casey and Cindy and George when Cindy says to Casey something to the effect of - it doesn't make sense, why didn't she go back and get the car.  I never understood it except to think that Casey had at some point told Cindy someone else had the car.

I was listening to the FBI interview tapes of Cindy.  I never could sit through all of them before. In part 4 of 11, around the 10 minute mark Cindy talks about how it doesn't make sense that Casey would abandon the car.  She talks about how it was a nice looking car.  In fact she actually says, it had a lot of life left in it.  The tape jumps a few seconds right around the time she is discussing all this too - weird. 

Anyway, I think that Casey convinced Cindy (not hard) that Zany was in control of her car at the time it was deserted at Amscott.  Cindy also mentions earlier in the tapes that she didn't understand if Caylee's body was in the car for only a of couple days why it would smell so bad (not exact words). 

I've always believed Casey when she said she didn't know where her daughter was.  I think Casey's defense is going to be that Zani was in control of the car.  I also think Casey did leave Caylee's body in the wheel well of that car when she abandoned it.  When she left it she was probably hoping that it would be stolen but when that didn't happened she and the defense decided to use the nanny had it story.  I THINK George found that trash bag and dumped Caylee before Cindy could find it.

Interesting thoughts.....With Georges police background, do you really think he would leave the body so close to home??

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1531 on: December 21, 2008, 12:41:01 PM »

No, he cannot spill the beans with anything she says. Same as a lawyer. But I can't see the bi&*H confessing to anything to anyone at any time ever. She just is too hardened. Her manner of behaving has been to lie her way out it to avoid any consequences. There must be some parts of her brain that do not communicate with each other.     
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1532 on: December 21, 2008, 12:41:04 PM »

I kept wondering why Cindy would care about someone picking up the car.  Your are right, that was a weird statement.

Lisa
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1533 on: December 21, 2008, 12:41:48 PM »

I guess the new toys at the memorial are in better condition that the last batch of toys sent to honor Caylee.  Or could it be that toys are being donated for publicity?  Last time the publicity was not good. 

The Anthony family was also seen throwing out a number of stuffed animals, Tuesday, but Lee Anthony said they were toys that had been donated to the family during the ordeal and none belonged to Caylee.

"We don't want to make it sound like were not thankful for all the stuff, because we are, it was something we tried but could not put to use," Lee said.

Lee also said they considered donating them, but they were in poor condition.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17099420/detail.html

Just thinkin out loud here...maybe the Anthony's threw away the first round of donated toys because they had a few things of their own they wanted to sneak out with the trash.  IIRC, they said that the first items smelly very smoky?  Well as a smoker myself, I can tell you that we smokers are aware of how our smokiness smells and I for one am very careful that for example, my christmas gifts to others are in bags and stored far away from smoke.  I think it sounds very fishy that the Anthonys claim a bunch of smokers donated gifts and didn't even bother to wash them?   Maybe  there were soiled toys of Caylee's that had been pulled by Cindy and/or George from Casey's Pontiac and were thrown out "under the cover" of the "smoky toys". 

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1534 on: December 21, 2008, 12:42:13 PM »

I am a little upset over the fact that the meter reader had called in 3 times on that bag.  I wonder how he first ran into it?  Another pee break? 
You think, ok he called it in the first time...ok... they went out and got scared by a rattle snake... the second time?? and then a 3rd time?  I am very saddened by this.  It could have ended in August.  More evidence would have been there.  I know KC had friends in LE.  I would hope no officer would help to cover this.

I don't think it's the same bag. The first time he called the bag was gray and by the side of the road. Obviously a different bag. The one with the remains that he found in Dec was black and in the woods.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1535 on: December 21, 2008, 12:42:18 PM »

I might be wrong, but not they are not allowed to tell.

Lisa

I am not Catholic, but I don't think preists can tell. However, other clergy might not tell, but I don't think they are under oath not to tell. I am not under any such oath.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1536 on: December 21, 2008, 12:43:09 PM »

I have compassion and am not a mean person.  However.  I have allowed this case to bring out the worst and best in me.  Seems to me that the A's have begged for others to do things for them, and made it clear that there would be no compensation.  In other words, they have used volunteers, IMO.  That they ended up being used in return by some of those folks... oh well, they asked for it really, and IMO, deserve being used just as much as they have used others.  Karma.  Didn't take long for it to be repaid in some measure.  Yet they do not learn, they continue to be despicable.  Lord only knows the amount of karma that will hit them in full measure down the road.  And I don't feel sorry for them one bit.  My compassion is for Caylee, and for innocent family members standing by who couldn't step in and stop the madness.   

Amen, Wyks.  I really feel for the great-grandparents. 

Lisa
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1537 on: December 21, 2008, 12:44:01 PM »

Interesting thoughts.....With Georges police background, do you really think he would leave the body so close to home??

I don't think he had much time to dispose of her.  Cindy was either following him home or had gone back to work and he still had to go to work.  I think Casey really thought someone would steal that car.  Which friends statement wasn't released, was it Amy's or Annie's?  I really hope that she didn't use some excuse to have them drive her car in that time frame.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1538 on: December 21, 2008, 12:44:57 PM »

I am a little upset over the fact that the meter reader had called in 3 times on that bag.  I wonder how he first ran into it?  Another pee break? 
You think, ok he called it in the first time...ok... they went out and got scared by a rattle snake... the second time?? and then a 3rd time?  I am very saddened by this.  It could have ended in August.  More evidence would have been there.  I know KC had friends in LE.  I would hope no officer would help to cover this.

I don't think it's the same bag. The first time he called the bag was gray and by the side of the road. Obviously a different bag. The one with the remains that he found in Dec was black and in the woods.

I really think the remains were in a shallow grave until Fay hit.  Looking at the crime scene photos, there was all kinds of trash around that site.

Lisa
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1539 on: December 21, 2008, 12:45:13 PM »

I kept wondering why Cindy would care about someone picking up the car.  Your are right, that was a weird statement.

Lisa
IIRC, Cindy also made some weird statement, something to the effect of Casey getting rid of the car in water or of a cliff, something like that instead of just leaving it where it was at Amscot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.