April 25, 2024, 02:29:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 385053 times)
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1540 on: December 21, 2008, 12:45:45 PM »

If I'm understanding right, the memorial being set up by the crime scene is public property, I don't believe it is on private property. So I am just wondering what gives the Anthony's the right to take it down?

Yeah, they will take the Memorial down, but leave the missing posters up. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1541 on: December 21, 2008, 12:45:53 PM »

Red...just googled Dianne Fanning and I am now embarrassed I was not familiar with her.  I'm off to my local library tomorrow to see what I can find.  Thank you

googled too.  she is famous crime story writer. 

Written in Blood, by Texas writer Dianne Fanning.

Bite The Moon, Diane Fanning

Dianne Fanning. Through the window

Yes, there are so many of them...lots shown on Amazon too. 
I'm going to see what I can get from the library.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1542 on: December 21, 2008, 12:46:56 PM »

How does it work... if KC confesses what she did to a preacher/priest, man of the cloth.  Is the priest allowed to tell authorities?  I can't imagine her not wanting to get this off her chest.

I might be wrong, but not they are not allowed to tell.

Lisa

I am not Catholic, but I don't think preists can tell. However, other clergy might not tell, but I don't think they are under oath not to tell. I am not under any such oath.
I know a Catholic priest cannot tell, I never could figure that out, always has bothered me. Other clergy I really don't know.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: December 21, 2008, 12:46:58 PM »

Please bear with me this may be confusing.

Does anyone remember at the jailhouse conversation with Casey and Cindy and George when Cindy says to Casey something to the effect of - it doesn't make sense, why didn't she go back and get the car.  I never understood it except to think that Casey had at some point told Cindy someone else had the car.

I was listening to the FBI interview tapes of Cindy.  I never could sit through all of them before. In part 4 of 11, around the 10 minute mark Cindy talks about how it doesn't make sense that Casey would abandon the car.  She talks about how it was a nice looking car.  In fact she actually says, it had a lot of life left in it.  The tape jumps a few seconds right around the time she is discussing all this too - weird. 

Anyway, I think that Casey convinced Cindy (not hard) that Zany was in control of her car at the time it was deserted at Amscott.  Cindy also mentions earlier in the tapes that she didn't understand if Caylee's body was in the car for only a of couple days why it would smell so bad (not exact words). 

I've always believed Casey when she said she didn't know where her daughter was.  I think Casey's defense is going to be that Zani was in control of the car.  I also think Casey did leave Caylee's body in the wheel well of that car when she abandoned it.  When she left it she was probably hoping that it would be stolen but when that didn't happened she and the defense decided to use the nanny had it story.  I THINK George found that trash bag and dumped Caylee before Cindy could find it.

Interesting thoughts.....With Georges police background, do you really think he would leave the body so close to home??
Yes, he may have done that to "stage" a kidnapping.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1544 on: December 21, 2008, 12:47:12 PM »

I guess the new toys at the memorial are in better condition that the last batch of toys sent to honor Caylee.  Or could it be that toys are being donated for publicity?  Last time the publicity was not good. 

The Anthony family was also seen throwing out a number of stuffed animals, Tuesday, but Lee Anthony said they were toys that had been donated to the family during the ordeal and none belonged to Caylee.

"We don't want to make it sound like were not thankful for all the stuff, because we are, it was something we tried but could not put to use," Lee said.

Lee also said they considered donating them, but they were in poor condition.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17099420/detail.html

Just thinkin out loud here...maybe the Anthony's threw away the first round of donated toys because they had a few things of their own they wanted to sneak out with the trash.  IIRC, they said that the first items smelly very smoky?  Well as a smoker myself, I can tell you that we smokers are aware of how our smokiness smells and I for one am very careful that for example, my christmas gifts to others are in bags and stored far away from smoke.  I think it sounds very fishy that the Anthonys claim a bunch of smokers donated gifts and didn't even bother to wash them?   Maybe  there were soiled toys of Caylee's that had been pulled by Cindy and/or George from Casey's Pontiac and were thrown out "under the cover" of the "smoky toys". 

Maybe so. Caylee's room was full of toys in the pictures, which could have had DNA evidence on them.

But not every smoker is all that aware. I've known plenty of smokers who were convinced nobody could tell if they'd been smoking, and who really did think their smoke didn't stink. I've even got a friend who used to feed the cats when we were out of town, who would sit in the dining room and smoke, and imagined we wouldn't be able to tell she'd smoked in the house.

Sounds like you're very aware and conscientious, but not everyone is.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1545 on: December 21, 2008, 12:48:00 PM »

Does anyone remember at the jailhouse conversation with Casey and Cindy and George when Cindy says to Casey something to the effect of - it doesn't make sense, why didn't she go back and get the car.  I never understood it except to think that Casey had at some point told Cindy someone else had the car.

I was listening to the FBI interview tapes of Cindy.  I never could sit through all of them before. In part 4 of 11, around the 10 minute mark Cindy talks about how it doesn't make sense that Casey would abandon the car.  She talks about how it was a nice looking car.  In fact she actually says, it had a lot of life left in it.  The tape jumps a few seconds right around the time she is discussing all this too - weird. 

Anyway, I think that Casey convinced Cindy (not hard) that Zany was in control of her car at the time it was deserted at Amscott.  Cindy also mentions earlier in the tapes that she didn't understand if Caylee's body was in the car for only a of couple days why it would smell so bad (not exact words). 

I've always believed Casey when she said she didn't know where her daughter was.  I think Casey's defense is going to be that Zani was in control of the car.  I also think Casey did leave Caylee's body in the wheel well of that car when she abandoned it.  When she left it she was probably hoping that it would be stolen but when that didn't happened she and the defense decided to use the nanny had it story.  I THINK George found that trash bag and dumped Caylee before Cindy could find it.

Interesting thoughts.....With Georges police background, do you really think he would leave the body so close to home??

I just had a thought.  Maybe George saw the trash bag with the body or just the body tucked into the trunk.  Cindy and George drove separate cars home because they had to pick up tow yard car.  George could have pulled over on the way home and quickly tossed the body in the woods to save Cindy the horror of seeing the body as he had.  If the site where the remains were found is on the way home from the towyard, I bet my bottom dollar that's what happened.  It explains why casey was so happy to see George at her first hearing.  She was waving him a big Thank You.  George was clearly upset and flustered by the events at the towyard.  He even spoke of his thoughts "please don't let it be the little girl" as he opened the trunk.  Why should he remember this if no one was in the trunk?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1546 on: December 21, 2008, 12:48:22 PM »

If I'm understanding right, the memorial being set up by the crime scene is public property, I don't believe it is on private property. So I am just wondering what gives the Anthony's the right to take it down?

That's how I feel too!  I don't think the A's have the right to touch any of it, for any reason no matter what.  The memorial is the public's show of love and sympathy for Caylee, not for the A family perse.  The memorial is at the site of the crime scene, not at the Anthony home.  If things are left at the A's home, then they have the right in that case to do with as they please, as we sit back and shake our heads. 

However, IMO, if anything needs to be done with the memorial items at the crime scene, it ought to be done by the city/county or property owner, whichever has jurisdiction in that exact spot.  Am not surprised tho, by what seems to be the feeling of 'entitlement' by the A's, especially Cindy.  They have stuck their noses into everything in this case so far, acting as tho even LE and the FBI need to fall into line with what Cindy says goes.  Sure hope LE or whomever won't let them get away with this one too.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1547 on: December 21, 2008, 12:48:39 PM »

Yes, he may have done that to "stage" a kidnapping.

Hi Wreck! Always was in earlier asking about you. Anyway, maybe (if he did, which I don't exactly think he did) but IF, then maybe he wanted it close to be able to check on it. And maybe he also thought that area had already been cleared?
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1548 on: December 21, 2008, 12:48:48 PM »

I kept wondering why Cindy would care about someone picking up the car.  Your are right, that was a weird statement.

Lisa
IIRC, Cindy also made some weird statement, something to the effect of Casey getting rid of the car in water or of a cliff, something like that instead of just leaving it where it was at Amscot.

YES! Cindy had cleary thought about it.  She was saying something about why wouldn't she dump it in a lake or drive it off a cliff.
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #1549 on: December 21, 2008, 12:49:05 PM »

sorry it's taking me a minute to go through which txt documents i have his conversations filed under.  I will post it as soon as I find it.
Gah!  Have to do a history search as I dont know what I filed it under lmao.

http://cayleeant.blogspot.com/
The Murder of Caylee Anthony

http://www.madelmccann.blogspot.com
The Murder of Madeleine McCann
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1550 on: December 21, 2008, 12:49:21 PM »

Morning monkeys!! It's been too difficult for me to write or blog about this case these last few months, but I have followed it and very closely.
Does anyone have the photo of Amy wrapped in cellphane and duct tape from the no clothes party?  Im looking for it, because if Caylee really was wrapped in Duct tape, LE probably realizes that she wrapped amy and caylee most likely the same exact way.  Around the body.

I saw the photo of Amy when all the photos were first up, along with the Absinthe bottles at the party and tons of red plastic glasses lined the countertop.  I cannot find the photo now.  But I think it would be crucial to proving that Casey actually wrapped her up with duct tape the same exact way she wrapped amy up that night:  Around the body.
If anyone still has that photo can you PM it to me pls or post it on the no discussion links page?  I saved Lee's early myspace writings too, and will post them on the links page if anyone wants to read them.  Sounds to me like someone he knew or was seeing had an abortion, it's about relationships, very deep personal writings.  Do you all have those here already?

It's hard to say Merry Xmas to you all, but I do want to say I hope you are all well, and thanks for always keeping me uptodate in cases, no matter how painful they are to follow.
Cat Toy

Very good post, cat toy.. Thank  you.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1551 on: December 21, 2008, 12:51:03 PM »

I kept wondering why Cindy would care about someone picking up the car.  Your are right, that was a weird statement.

Lisa
IIRC, Cindy also made some weird statement, something to the effect of Casey getting rid of the car in water or of a cliff, something like that instead of just leaving it where it was at Amscot.

YES! Cindy had cleary thought about it.  She was saying something about why wouldn't she dump it in a lake or drive it off a cliff.

Cindy knew that decomp was in the trunk and not rotting pizza.  The prosecution is going to nail her with these statements.

Lisa
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1552 on: December 21, 2008, 12:52:01 PM »

Just wanted to say hello to Cat Toy. It's nice to see you! Smile

Some people have speculated that Casey reused this tape (either on Amy's outfit, or her own- which supposedly Amy put on), so that Amy's prints would be on the tape found on Caylee. Do you think this is possible?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #1553 on: December 21, 2008, 12:53:08 PM »

Lee ANthony's myspace bloggs:
Sunday, July 20, 2008

Switching to Website

To further coordinate information, a new web site has been established www. HelpFindCaylee. com .

Please visit the website for up to date information. This MySpace page will no longer be monitored or updated.

Thank You - the Anthony Family

7:50 PM - 0 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment

Finding Caylee... Dontating Supplies

A lot of you have inquired about donating supplies and/or flyers.  Feel free to make donations of any size.  If you would like to send supplies such as paper, ink cartridges (hp56 black, hp57 color), tape, blank cds with/without cases, or jewel cases/sleeves to put cds in, it would be a big help.  Keep sending flyers as well.  Whether you choose to go to a copy center to have them printed or do it yourself from home, we can use as many copies as possible.  If you would like to donate supplies but need someone to pick them up, email Caylee's Uncle at leeaanthony@gmail.com (two a's).  If you can mail the supplies, ship them to:

Help Find Caylee - Flyers
4937 Hopespring Dr.
Orlando, FL 32829

NO DONATION IS TOO SMALL

12:53 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Plan to Distribute Flyers on Sunday July 20th

Please Read and Repost:

A group plans to be at the Publix at Lake Underhill and Chickasaw in Orlando from 9-5 on Sunday.  They will have flyers that you can pick up to distribute.  We are currently working agreements with local businesses to get permission to hand out flyers infront of their businesses - will have more information tomorrow.  You are welcome to pick up flyers to distribute in your neighborhood, your church, your work, your grocery store, etc.  But please make sure you ask permission before posting any flyers in local businesses.  Thanks for the help -- Let's bring her home!

- the Anthony Family

12:28 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

Finding Caylee... How YOU Can Help
Current mood:  focused

A lot of people have been wondering what they can do to help look for Caylee... aside from printing and passing out flyers on your own.  We already had one collective effort this morning, where people and companies within the community came together to pass out flyers.  We would like to thank each and every one of you for taking the time to come out and help find our precious Caylee.  If you are interested in being involved in any upcoming opportunities, please keep yourselves updated with the family's myspace pages.  We will post bulletins and blogs- advising anyone who wants to help of our future efforts to work together to bring her home.  In order to further streamline communication and information, we will no longer be responding to messages about how you can help.  Just make sure you are reading all blogs and bulletins to find this information.  Some of these efforts may be known in advance, while others may be short notice so just make sure you check back frequently.  Thanks again for all your thoughts, concerns, prayers and efforts.

**Also- anyone who is interested in posting pictures or information of Caylee on their own myspace pages, or other websites... feel free.  The family feels that the more publicity this story receives, the faster we can bring Caylee home.  No need to ask for permission.  However, if you choose to print flyers and distribute them on your own, make sure you are only using the ones that have been approved by the Anthony Family.  You can find links to those flyers under the "who I'd like to meet" section of any of the family members' myspace pages.

Please repost this message.

Thank you!

11:45 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #1554 on: December 21, 2008, 12:53:51 PM »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Evolution
Current mood:  drained
Category: Romance and Relationships

The evolution of a relationship sure is a wild thing to comprehend. Who knows when it changes...or even how...but it does. It's like somewhere someone flipped a switch and now all of a sudden you're thinking about these things that never really concerned you before. All of a sudden it's all about the future, and the next step, and moving forward. It dominates the mind even before being spoken amongst each other. All of these thoughts and concerns on how it would work if, and what would happen if. What a change I tell you. For the longest time I had been working with the 'whatever happens happens' attitude, and it suited us just fine. Now as my wheels are spinning, and I'm trying to wrap my head around the issues at hand, I cannot shed the fear that I may overstep my bounds. It never has, nor will it ever, be my intention to make you upset, or angry, or sad. I never want to put you in a position where you feel compromised and sick. It's been acknowledged that I am very stubborn and for me to compromise on things that I feel strongly about is a daunting task. I understand that my stubborn nature is selfish, and I honestly want to be fair to you in every way, but I'm torn because I know it is going to be difficult. I suppose I am at square one when it comes to taking the next step. Crazy thing is that I have no hesitation to take that step. I've identified the things that need to happen or change, but the implementation of these changes and/or events are a completely different story. I cannot begin to fathom how to address the things I have identified, nor can I begin to fathom what issues may be presented to me. I do know what I want though. For the first time I finally know what I want. I'm just struggling with how that first step will be taken because the last thing I want to do is fall flat on my face. I cannot do that to myself again, I cannot do that to us again. I made a promise to you nearly 8 months ago to the day, and I intend to keep it.

When did it really change for us? I can tell you when it did for me. The moment that switched flipped for me was what I like to call "The happiest moment of my life". Perhaps it was the Altitude, combined with the long trip, the lack of sleep, and the timing of the right song at the right time playing on my iPod. I can remember this overwhelming feeling that all of a sudden hit me like a ton of bricks, and I was so scared. I immediately grabbed my PDA and began typing in my thoughts. If this plane goes down and I never see you again... This is when I lost it. I prayed to get my chance to find out if my feelings are embraced. I selfishly wished for your embrace to be real, so that I can unselfishly give myself to you. I prayed for my chance to tell you, even though I wasn't ready.

I cannot help but to fight my urges at this very moment as my eyes continue to swell. I know this has all been my impatience, I guess we can put that one right up there with my stubbornness. I've always struggled with my emotions as I feel as though I cannot deny the way I feel. Why should this be any different? My impatience to reach that moment brings me all the happiness in the world, even though I am not ready.

8:50 PM - 3 Comments - 6 Kudos - Add Comment

Friday, August 24, 2007

Altitude
Current mood:  hopeful

i'm coming home, and even though norhing has changed...i certainly feel as if i have. tens of thousands of feet in the air, heading back to everything that is familiar and true...i'm in tears. i've never felt so helpless as i do in this moment. i've realized something, at this altitude, and i find myself praying i get my chance. i'm praying that we get our chance. nothing in this life is scripted to our every wish, though i cannot deny this overwhelming feeling of vulnerability. when i see you, i will only have eyes for you. when i hold you, i will grip you tight so you can feel my love. when i kiss you, i will reconfirm this overwhelming feeling i have right now.

then when the moment is right, i will tell you.

11:49 PM - 1 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1555 on: December 21, 2008, 12:54:00 PM »

Just wanted to say hello to Cat Toy. It's nice to see you! Smile

Some people have speculated that Casey reused this tape (either on Amy's outfit, or her own- which supposedly Amy put on), so that Amy's prints would be on the tape found on Caylee. Do you think this is possible?
It could be possible, but never having used duct tape in my life, would it not be all wrinkled up and hard to reapply.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1556 on: December 21, 2008, 12:54:06 PM »

I guess the new toys at the memorial are in better condition that the last batch of toys sent to honor Caylee.  Or could it be that toys are being donated for publicity?  Last time the publicity was not good. 

The Anthony family was also seen throwing out a number of stuffed animals, Tuesday, but Lee Anthony said they were toys that had been donated to the family during the ordeal and none belonged to Caylee.

"We don't want to make it sound like were not thankful for all the stuff, because we are, it was something we tried but could not put to use," Lee said.

Lee also said they considered donating them, but they were in poor condition.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17099420/detail.html

Just thinkin out loud here...maybe the Anthony's threw away the first round of donated toys because they had a few things of their own they wanted to sneak out with the trash.  IIRC, they said that the first items smelly very smoky?  Well as a smoker myself, I can tell you that we smokers are aware of how our smokiness smells and I for one am very careful that for example, my christmas gifts to others are in bags and stored far away from smoke.  I think it sounds very fishy that the Anthonys claim a bunch of smokers donated gifts and didn't even bother to wash them?   Maybe  there were soiled toys of Caylee's that had been pulled by Cindy and/or George from Casey's Pontiac and were thrown out "under the cover" of the "smoky toys". 

Maybe so. Caylee's room was full of toys in the pictures, which could have had DNA evidence on them.

But not every smoker is all that aware. I've known plenty of smokers who were convinced nobody could tell if they'd been smoking, and who really did think their smoke didn't stink. I've even got a friend who used to feed the cats when we were out of town, who would sit in the dining room and smoke, and imagined we wouldn't be able to tell she'd smoked in the house.

Sounds like you're very aware and conscientious, but not everyone is.

I totally agree with you, but I guess my point was that...how many Non-conscientious-of cigarette-smoke-local-good samaritans-who-bothered-to-randomly-drop-off-a-toy-simply-because-they-are-completely absorbed in the Caylee Anthony case are there?  Certainly, there cannot be enough to make a mountain of donated toys smell like smoke.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1557 on: December 21, 2008, 12:54:16 PM »

Shouldn't the Anthonys take those pix of Caylee and the question Have You Seen Me? off their door and window?
You would think so, but the Anthony family doesn't understand the word appropriate.

Maybe they have not yet recieved this advice from their PR rep.

If they are reading here, I bet pix on the door and window come down by tomorrow morning.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #1558 on: December 21, 2008, 12:54:37 PM »

Monday, July 02, 2007

Viva Las Vegas!
Current mood:  ecstatic
Category: Travel and Places

I'm less than a day away from boarding a plane to Vegas for about the half-a-dozenth time...and I'm getting so amped up about it!  I've got all of my bases covered at work and am very much looking forward to my first real vacation since I started my new job in December.

Thinking back to my previous trips to Vegas I'm even more excited about my trip this time around for many reasons.  This will be the first time in nearly two years that I've headed out to Sin City with a friend.  I'm super stoked Tony Le got a hold of me when he was planning on heading out!  It'll also be the first time I've stayed somewhere in Vegas other than being right on the strip (thanks Katie!).  This should yield a different perspective and experience, and I'm uber excited about that.  I'm also looking forward to not looking forward to anything...meaning...this is the first time I've gone without a plan on what shows to see, concerts to see, where to eat, blah blah blah.  Having nothing to do and all the options in the world should be a very nice feeling.

This time around will be much different than my past trips for many reasons, though none of them are more important than this:

This time around I'll be the guy who is excited about the fact I'm going to Sin City and having LESS sex than I would have if I had stayed at home.  Now, granted I'm not too excited about the less sex part (as far as the numbers are concerned), but I am so happy to say that I'll be spending a good amount of my time daydreaming about my beautiful girlfriend back home.

Oh boy, the time's rapidly approaching and I'm jones-ing for the bright lights, loud sounds, and potential windfalls.

Viva Las Vegas!

12:21 AM - 1 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

Monday, June 25, 2007

Storm
Current mood:  grateful

How long have I been in this storm?

So overwhelmed by the ocean's shapeless form

Water's getting harder to tred

With these waves crashing over my head

If I could just see you

Everything would be alright

If I could see you

This darkness would turn to light

And I would walk on water

And you will catch me if I fall

And I will get lost into your eyes

And everything will be alright

I know you didn't bring me out here to drown

So why am I ten feet under and upside down?

Barely surviving has become my purpose

Cause I'm so used to living underneath the surface

If I could just see you

Everything would be alright

If I'd see you

This darkness would turn to light

And I would walk on water

And you will catch me if I fall

And I will walk on water

You will catch me if I fall

Now everything is alright

Everything's alright

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Vegas or Bust?
Current mood:  excited
Category: Sports

"So close, yet so far away." This past weekend was supposed to be the next step toward our crowning achievement. Instead it was cut abruptly short when our best ran into a string of bad luck and frustrations. Of course being the captain, and the person that I am, I have to second guess my decision-making and ask myself if I could have done anything differently to get my team one step closer to the big dance in Sin City. I'm really at a loss, and I can't be any happier about that fact. At least I don't have a regret and, once again, have a great experience to learn from.

Then, "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in." Monday my phone rings with good news. I've been lucky enough to win a drawing which will punch my ticket to the event I was so certain I had lost my chance to attend. Now, come the end of August, I'll be on my way to the championships with nothing to lose. Boy, aren't free rides a blast? The pressure of working so hard to potentially come up short at the APA National Championships in Las Vegas will not be a factor for me. Instead I will be able to have a wonderful experience since my opportunity came by chance instead of hard work. Once again I'm at a loss, and I can't be any happier about that fact.

6:05 PM - 2 Comments - 4 Kudos - Add Comment

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Team of Destiny
Current mood:  pissed off
Category: Sports

'Team of destiny.' Until now it was thought that destiny would be glorious, one of celebration. It seems destiny had a different idea for us. Instead now we must swallow our pride as 1st loser and learn the lesson destiny has placed in front of us. Trust your gut, follow what got you there, and never ever get too comfortable with your win...or your loss. It sucks we had to learn this lesson on the final shot, of the final game, of the final match...for the championship no less. I will remember this lesson and do my best to add it to my leadership, though I cannot shake the bitterness I feel. And that just may be a good thing as well...

6:33 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1559 on: December 21, 2008, 12:54:56 PM »

I am a little upset over the fact that the meter reader had called in 3 times on that bag.  I wonder how he first ran into it?  Another pee break? 
You think, ok he called it in the first time...ok... they went out and got scared by a rattle snake... the second time?? and then a 3rd time?  I am very saddened by this.  It could have ended in August.  More evidence would have been there.  I know KC had friends in LE.  I would hope no officer would help to cover this.

I don't think it's the same bag. The first time he called the bag was gray and by the side of the road. Obviously a different bag. The one with the remains that he found in Dec was black and in the woods.

That's what I heard too.  Either the news has decided to elimanate the word "gray" and the words "side of the road" from their reporting OR it was reported incorrectly to begin with.

I think it's a different bag, too.

There was a neighbor close to where the bag of remains was found that said during July & August there was a terrible odor but that they just thought it was an animal that had died in the swamp.  That neighbor could be put on the witness stand during the trial and the testimony would carry some weight in counter-acting the defense tactics of the body could have been placed there at a later time.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.