March 29, 2024, 02:35:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 384238 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1560 on: December 21, 2008, 12:55:20 PM »

Please bear with me this may be confusing.

Does anyone remember at the jailhouse conversation with Casey and Cindy and George when Cindy says to Casey something to the effect of - it doesn't make sense, why didn't she go back and get the car.  I never understood it except to think that Casey had at some point told Cindy someone else had the car.

I was listening to the FBI interview tapes of Cindy.  I never could sit through all of them before. In part 4 of 11, around the 10 minute mark Cindy talks about how it doesn't make sense that Casey would abandon the car.  She talks about how it was a nice looking car.  In fact she actually says, it had a lot of life left in it.  The tape jumps a few seconds right around the time she is discussing all this too - weird. 

Anyway, I think that Casey convinced Cindy (not hard) that Zany was in control of her car at the time it was deserted at Amscott.  Cindy also mentions earlier in the tapes that she didn't understand if Caylee's body was in the car for only a of couple days why it would smell so bad (not exact words). 

I've always believed Casey when she said she didn't know where her daughter was.  I think Casey's defense is going to be that Zani was in control of the car.  I also think Casey did leave Caylee's body in the wheel well of that car when she abandoned it.  When she left it she was probably hoping that it would be stolen but when that didn't happened she and the defense decided to use the nanny had it story.  I THINK George found that trash bag and dumped Caylee before Cindy could find it.

Interesting thoughts.....With Georges police background, do you really think he would leave the body so close to home??

I just had a thought.  Maybe George saw the trash bag with the body or just the body tucked into the trunk.  Cindy and George drove separate cars home because they had to pick up tow yard car.  George could have pulled over on the way home and quickly tossed the body in the woods to save Cindy the horror of seeing the body as he had.   If the site where the remains were found is on the way home from the towyard, I bet my bottom dollar that's what happened.  It explains why casey was so happy to see George at her first hearing.  She was waving him a big Thank You.  George was clearly upset and flustered by the events at the towyard.  He even spoke of his thoughts "please don't let it be the little girl" as he opened the trunk.  Why should he remember this if no one was in the trunk?
OH!Good thinking,that could have happened and George didn't even need to look in the bag(I think he was a very weak police officer/deputy and is a very weak man)......hmmmm,and if Casey still had the book and backpack in the trunk with the body,George would have thrown those out too.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #1561 on: December 21, 2008, 12:55:35 PM »

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Waves of Change
Current mood:  grateful
Category: Life

As each new wave comes crashing onto shore the tide pulls another one back. Constantly reshaping, but never faltering. Never is one wave given enough time to linger, to hold onto the shore for more than the tide will allow it. Tides of change can be unforgiving, but they are necessary. My tides of change have yielded a wide range of emotion and experiences. Some too hard to let go, and some that I can finally say I am glad to have been washed away. Sometimes the water can start out so warm and inviting, yet in the end of it all, it can prove to be cold and sickening. I'm encouraged by the skyline I see before me. I'm intrigued by the stars aligned above me. As I lay here and stare I think of all the good things now, and not the harsh memories of soured experiences. Indeed I've finally been able to let go of some of the burdens and misfortunes that seemed to plague my life recently. I've learned that you cannot let other things in this world plague your existence. You must stand up and fight for what you believe in, even if everything around you makes it seem as if you will never be victorious. You need to fight because every day has a night, and every night yearns a new day. A new day to conquer your dreams and overcome any obstacle. But you choose to fight through the day, and carry yourself through the night. Tomorrow will indeed be another day, and when I get there I will not forsake it. I will not let it pass me by. Just as important, I will not forget what it took to get me to this day. Every day, and every night before this one. I've struggled, I've bled, I've cried, I've laughed, I've loved, I've failed, and I've triumphed. I've lived. Today I recognize how I've lived, and I take another step towards living for today.

8:42 PM - 2 Comments - 4 Kudos - Add Comment

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

To All of You
Category: Friends

You can't get it off of my face. I can't stop. It's been so long...I've missed smiling. I feel so good this evening. I feel as if everything is actually starting to settle in fully now. Ups, downs...hell who am I kidding...it seems as if lately all I've been getting were the downs. A good friend of mine said something to me this weekend that means a lot. I said something to the effect of 'what else could possibly go wrong for me right now.' He replied that everything is good with my family and nothing has happened to them. I didn't pay it any mind, but did acknowledge that would not be good. Well, what Brian said has sunk in. Maybe not the way he intended it, but it has truly touched a nerve. Over the past week or so I've had so many great discussions, or encounters, with what I will say to be the most amazing group of friends that anyone could ever ask for. Casey, Mom, Dad, Nathalie, Brian, Fred, Anthony, Michelle, Sandra, Audra, Jody, Michele, Mary, Emily, Jason, Avey, Tim, Chuck, Tina, Melany, Kelly, Sara, Foyil, Amanda, Emilee, Andres, Josh, Anne, Mallory, Tibby, Tasha, Taylor, Lora, Melissa, and countless others. If I missed you there, I apologize... Every effort on your part over the past week or so has had an amazing impact on my direction and where I'm at right now. In one way or another, as small as our exchange may have been...or as involved and in depth it may have been...I cannot thank you enough for showing how much you truly care about how I'm doing. Whether it's working through my relationship drama, offering shelter during my lodging drama, offering a reference, or hell, even a job during my employment drama...my god, just offering an ear for me to vent to. It means the world to me. Sometimes in life things happen as a wake up call. I think I'm getting mine. Hell, I'm tearing up writing this right now. Sometimes when you get too high on yourself, or think everything is great...you get knocked on your ass. I've been cocky, I've been arrogant. I've taken things, situations, and sometimes people for granted. The people that I mentioned above...my family...my god I'm crying now... Thank you. I needed this today. I needed this wake up call. But I needed to smile so much more. It feels so good to finally get something that makes me feel good and that makes me smile.

10:31 PM - 7 Comments - 12 Kudos - Add Comment

Sunday, December 10, 2006

F**k You
Current mood:  irate
Category: Romance and Relationships

Was I supposed to let it go? I hear a bunch of moans and groans out there amongst the people that care about me. Is he seriously gonna go there...again?!? You know, at this point, I may have a right to. It doesn't even come down to being the bigger person or letting the shit go. It's obvious that your life has been so twisted and torn from the beginning that you've been ed up beyond repair. Imagine it, you sane people in blog land, because this shit is just bouncing right off of her naive sense of self worth, imagine going through life clinging, every second, to anything, and god knows, f**king anything that will eve f**kn remotely acknowledge you. Imagine, feeling so worthless and helpless that when someone shows you an ounce of interest, you jump on it because you cannot fathom what true self respect or self worth is. Imagine, having a husband...seperating from him...finding a boyfriend that cares for you endlessly...leave the boyfriend to go back to the husband as you come to find out you're carrying the boyfriend's child...lie to the husband that the child is his and proceed to get a divorce and cut all ties...neglect the relationship with the boyfriend because you "didn't know what to say to" him, and further sabotage it because you will only speak to him "now or never." Neglect the relationship to the point of having an abortion without the boyfriend knowing any of this was even going on...then, travel to michigan to find the next husband to be...because, remember, anyone that will love you, must be worth it. Just throw it all away, for a different situation, not even a better one...enless better means less complex. Hahahaha. Are you serious? The perfect husband and son? The perfect family? Here's some news for you 'princess', the perfect family suggests the sums of all the parts to indeed be perfect as well. And though, I've only seen the pictures you've most whorishly protrayed (yeah, a little over the top on my comments, but f**k you), he could be a great guy after you get past the snaggle tooth and dorky appearance. Here it comes, the big come back, 'Oh, dorky? At least he doesn't love Star Wars.' Well you know what bitch? At least I don't live in Michigan, last I checked they were runner up to the best school in the nation...OSU. Again, cheap shot...nothing to do with anything. Here's the point. Ever since I met you all you could do is wonder and talk about what other people thought of you. It was amusing at first, something I remember going through in...oh...well...f**king high school?!?...yeah...well...as much sense as it makes now...I didn't put two and two together at that juncture...I suppose I was still enjoying the f**king sessions during Sunday football when my friends were in the living room...or the blow jobs on the couch... Anyways...again off topic? You'll have to excuse me, I'm not as centered or focused as you seem to be these days. I mean, my current situation with work, and my apt, and even past girls (eh hem) are well documented...but seeing as how you can go through a divorce, boyfriend, abortion, and engagement all in the matter of a month and a half and still say everything in the world is fabulous...hey, I suppose deep down I envy you. Hahahahaha, wait, holy shit...that didn't go over well did it? No one believed that one did they? OK, let's try this on for size. Not only do I not envy you, I dispise you. Everything you've said or done over the past few weeks have been nothing short than to lie and manipulate yourself into the life that you've been seeking. A life, apparently showen through your actions, of denial and 'stability' which you would describe as a husband and a place to call home. Hahaha. You're a moron and undeserving of anything righteous or respectable in this world. I hold your memory as bitter as I hold an encounter with a bum on the street. You say you're happy, you say it's the perfect life, the perfect family...well help the rest of the sane world and stay there. My prayer...my prayer was once to realize what was truly taken away from me. Now, it's to never be burdened with any form of compassion for your undeserving soul, ever again. You want closure? How's this for closure. F**k you Tara. I hope you freeze to death in michigan. Too harsh? Yeah, well, bitch deserves it.

11:05 PM - 2 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment

« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 01:17:13 PM by San » Logged

http://cayleeant.blogspot.com/
The Murder of Caylee Anthony

http://www.madelmccann.blogspot.com
The Murder of Madeleine McCann
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1562 on: December 21, 2008, 12:56:14 PM »

ok  have fun Monkeys.....gotta go to work now!   see everybody tonight!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #1563 on: December 21, 2008, 12:56:16 PM »

My Prayer -written 120606
Current mood: heart broken
Category: heart broken Life

Please god, please let me wake up and these past few weeks be a dream. A horrible, aweful, dream that will not repeat itself. Forget what could have been, what I had, or what we could have had. Forget it all, it pales in comparison to the possibility...the chance...the idea of who could have been. Let that sink in. I don't even want to admit to myself that all of this was even possible a few days/weeks ago. Are you serious? Could something that special have been taken away from me without my knowledge? I cannot help but feel the lowest of lows in my current position. Of course now I must second guess every move, action, or word, spoken or written, that I've used over the past few weeks. If I only knew the truth as to whom he/she belonged to I could choose to hate myself as much as I wish I could. I do not want to be heartless, or cold. As heartless or cold it would be to deny the life that once was, I could not dismiss the life that could possibly have been my responsibility. See, that's one thing that's different from us. I never have, nor will I, run from my responsibilities...no matter how hard they are to face. Lord help you, and me, if I find out that you denied me my right of knowing. My right of having a say. My right of being there to support you, and who was ours. Was he ours? Was she ours? My god, I wish my tears could bring us back. I wish I could have been weak enough to listen to you...whether it was a lie or not...to be strong enough for all 3 of us. I didn't even get a chance. I hate that I feel that I wish I had acted differently. I hate that now I must second guess myself because I genuinely care that much about everyone, especially the ones that cannot be with us. I hate you because you've caused me to hate myself. Please god, any moment now...I want to wake up. Please let me wake up. This has to be the worst dream anyone could ever imagine.

11:04 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Closure?

Ah, and then it gets easier. Well, at least I can be happy now that one chapter is closing and I didn't even have to be the Asshole to choose whether or not I'd have to be the one to do it. If you only knew the amount of pain, second guessing, and even regret, that you've put me through over the past few weeks...well, it's better that you don't. Cause the last I'd ever want to hear is the thing you neglected to tell me...if indeed it was ever true. Hey, since I'll never call or message you this: Enjoy your time up north. Enjoy the life that you choose to live, and the lives you choose to destroy (literally) along the way. That's the one thing that I did realize about you through this whole thing. You always said that you were different, indeed you are. Because I've never known someone so selfish in my life. Nor have I ever known someone so two-faced and willing to put themselves in front of any shred of decentcy or morality a human could have. Enjoy your life, you've proven time and time again that you will. Regardless, hmph, regardless of whom it will hurt.

8:05 PM - 1 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Downfall
Current mood:  amused

I feel as if the ugly lights have just been turned on and I've realized I've made a huge mistake. I'm a fool because I find comfort in being in uncomfortable situations time and time again. I'm getting so used to feeling hurt and confused that perhaps I set myself up for the downfall without even realizing I'm doing it. What a shitty way to live. No one wants to be led on or get let down. But when all that seems to happen is getting led on and let down, eventually you come to expect it...and in a f**ked up way feel content with the end result. The shit has clearly hit the fan once again, and it stinks as bad as it always has. I keep saying that one of these times it'll be different. One of these times it'll all work out and that the end result will be the essence of what dreams are made of. One of these times...well, maybe. If I allow myself to have it, and avoid setting myself up for another downfall.

11:42 PM - 1 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

"Now or never," she says
Current mood:  angry

All along I wanted to be weak.  I wanted to listen and accept any bullshit answer you gave as to why it all happened (or didn't) the way that it did.  I just can't listen to your squabbling any longer.  A simple, 'I f**ked up, I'm sorry' would have done nicely.  F**k, to my own demise I would have accepted an attempt at that.  Why do you feel you must attack me because of your own mistakes?  And then you show me no respect.  I tell you I must talk to you in person and that this is serious and you tell me, "No, it's now or never."  Screw you.  It took nothing for me to hang up that phone.  But it's taking every bit of me not to call you back.  Oh, I wouldn't be apologizing.  I'd be telling you how selfish and pathetic you are, and how pathetic you've made me become.  I've never been so angry and felt so alone than in this moment.  I'm so glad I found out now what you really thought of me; that I wasn't worth the truth.  After all I did for you.  After all the conversations, and the long nights.  After all the crying and the advice.  After all the wishing and even the fighting.  I fought for you, for what?  To be abused?  Neglected?  I hope to god you change your ways.  The next guy won't deserve this treatment, and I sure the hell didn't deserve it either.  Worst part is, for you, you can only go down from here.  Call me an Asshole, but that actually brings a smile to my face.

8:55 PM - 4 Comments - 3 Kudos - Add Comment

Monday, November 27, 2006

Missiles
Current mood: reflective
Category: reflective Life

Devastation and destruction.  As the missiles continue to rain down from the heavens above, hell opens up and swallows everything.  All that remains is a shell of what once was familiar and home.  On the surface it seems as if everything has been ravaged and scarred.  Amidst the terrors of this new world is a brilliant light.  A glimmer of hope and freedom.  Clearly what has survived this onslaught is something that could not have been foreseen.  Stronger and aware, this lesson is alive.  With all the carnage and blood that has been spilt in order for it to survive…the lasting effects of this war will live on.  Do not fear.  Do not feel pain.  Because this beating is only just the beginning.  Harder and harder it will continue until it is ready to withstand even the mightiest of crusaders.  The walls are constantly rebuilding as the old and inefficient ones are torn down.  Wounds are bound to heal, and to be agitated.  Pick at them to remember their purpose.  A reminder of the past and the inevitable consequences of our decisions.  Decisions that mold our future until the next great war, until the missiles again fall from the heavens.  Now wipe your heavenly eyes.  Realize that you create this hell in order to heal, and to agitate your wounds.  To do so is to be alive, but now, stronger and aware.  The bloodshed and the carnage will soon be replaced with another chance, to remember why these wars begin in the first place.

10:04 PM - 2 Comments - 1 Kudos - Add Comment

« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 01:18:12 PM by San » Logged

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1564 on: December 21, 2008, 12:57:44 PM »

CatToy - thanks for posting these! I will have to come back later to read them, though. Time to go. My hubby is off to work, so it's my turn with our little guy. See you Monkeys later. Take care!
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #1565 on: December 21, 2008, 12:58:20 PM »

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Another Hour Passes
Current mood:  infuriated

The silence is deafening.  I lay in agony and stare at the clock…the phone has not rang.  Another hour passes, and still no call...  I feel pathetic; you've made me feel pathetic.  I've gone from one extreme to another so fast, it's not fair.  Its obvious things are different and I wish you had the guts to tell me when you could have.  I deserve so much better than the bullshit I'm putting up with right now.  I'm this close to writing it all off, and I wish it didn't come to this.  No contact.  Can you fathom it?  None.  My god, just tell me the truth.  F**k your insecurities, or whatever insecurities you may think I have.  The damage is astronomical at this juncture.  You give me no choice but to second guess every conversation, every moment I thought we had.  I'm so angry and disappointed that I don't know how to properly cope with the situation that has so abruptly and unexpectedly kicked me in the face…my god; you were supposed to be different.  You said it yourself, numerous times, that you were different.  We were different.  You aren't even the same.  You're worse.  I waited and sacrificed.  I regret the past month.  Do you hear that?  Go back, go wherever you feel comfortable.  But my bed, my arms, my apartment…they are off limits.  What can you say to me now?  I wish I had the answer to that.  I wish I hadn't even gotten involved at this point.  I've put myself, my life, on hold the past month.  For what?  A chance?  F**k that, it was a mistake.  Another chance to fall on my face when I saw the writing on the wall a mile away.  Instead, humph, instead I dove in head first without a care in the world as to why I'd put myself out there another time to ultimately get hurt once again.  Too many times.  Too many times have I given in or given up on something or someone because of some idiot decision.  I regret the moments I gave up on for the moments I thought I wanted.  People change, while others stay the same.  I wonder if you were ever who I thought you were.  I've asked you before to come on home, to come back to what made sense.  Now I know that you make your own home, and it's not here.  You choose a revolving door, and the next time you step through it, I won't be there.  Why won't the phone ring.  Another hour passes, and still no call…  Don't call me.

12:01 AM - 1 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Another Chance, Another Mistake
Current mood:  frustrated

I don't want to believe that I'd be one to repeat the mistakes of my past.  I'd like to think that I can grow and learn from my mistakes in order to avoid getting hurt or let down by them again.  Advice can be so naive.  Avoid girls whom say this or do that.  Avoid girls whom know so and so.  Avoid telling a girl how you feel because of "timing" or coming across as "weak."  Shit, I was always under the impression that someone who knew what they wanted was strong, not weak.  Maybe I should give up.  Humph, who am I kidding?  That's never been me, and never will.  So I take a chance.  So I make a mistake.  My struggle is that my mistakes are the result of the chances I'm taking.  Tell me, how do you stop making mistakes when you're not willing to avoid taking a chance?  Perhaps it's not the chances I'm taking but the ones I'm taking them on.  Now there's a thought.  But here's another, which is way more important.  I'm not trying to be convenient or acceptable to anyone or anything other than my feelings.  I'm not worried about the ramifications of whom, when, or what…and I certainly don't care if anyone else approves.  If I see myself happy by taking a chance, then so be it.  The mistake is mine to make.  I will never give up because quitting is the ultimate mistake.  Then again, I could be looking at it all wrong.  Instead, now I wonder how hard it would be to find someone willing to make a mistake and to take a chance on me.  Intriguing.

10:08 PM - 1 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment

About  |  FAQ  |  Terms  |  Privacy  |  Safety Tips  |  Contact MySpace  |  Promote!  |  Advertise  |  MySpace Shop

©2003-2008 MySpace.com. All Rights Reserved. 

« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 01:19:33 PM by San » Logged

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: December 21, 2008, 01:00:14 PM »

Red...just googled Dianne Fanning and I am now embarrassed I was not familiar with her.  I'm off to my local library tomorrow to see what I can find.  Thank you

googled too.  she is famous crime story writer. 

FOM - I see you have your "special" friend visiting you again this Christmas 

I wanna know what his hand is doing?? 

On that note..I'm heading out to do some shoveling...it's better to deal with this 6 inches at a time than to take on the whole 16 inches at once

that didn't sound right but I'll let you ladies sort it out 

And now to clean the keyboard again........

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1567 on: December 21, 2008, 01:01:13 PM »

So after the house got searched again...did the Ant's call their Peeps in to "debug" the house. 

CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #1568 on: December 21, 2008, 01:02:10 PM »

LEES Webpage Donation info and hiring for PAs?????

i have shoulder-length, light brown hair
and i have dark hazel (brown/green) eyes.
i have a birth mark on my left shoulder/arm.
i'm approximately 3 feet tall,
and weigh about 35 lbs.

www.HelpFindCaylee.com

If you have any information on the whereabouts or well-being of Caylee Marie Anthony since June 16, 2008 please notify the authorities by using the phone numbers below:

Orange County Missing Persons Unit
407-254-7000
407-836-HELP (4357)

Detective Yuri Melich
office 407.254.7000 (ext. 70633)

Crimeline: 1-800-423-TIPS (8477)

If you cannot get through at the numbers above or are not contacted for a follow up within 48 hours please contact Caylee's family at the phone number below:

Anthony Family Residence: 407-275-4909

Donate To The Trust Fund

A trust fund has been established to assist in the efforts in finding Caylee. You may send check, money order, or cash to the address below:

Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony
c/o Bichler & Kelley, P.A.
807 West Morse Boulevard, Suite 201
Winter Park, Florida 32789

Make the check or money order payable to "Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony".

You may also donate by visiting any SunTrust Banking location. Advise the bank teller that you'd like to donate to the Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony account.

If you'd like information on how to make an online wire transfer please contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony at 407-808-5132 or via email at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com.

Other Ways To Donate

If you or your organization are able to donate towards the efforts in the search for Caylee the family is in need of the following items:

Fliers
T-Shirts
HelpFindCaylee.com wristbands
Buttons
Sticky Posters
Bottled Water
Snack Foods

Donations can also be made in the form of Gift Cards that will be used in the family's efforts in the search of Caylee:

Gas Stations such as BP or Hess
Office Supply Stores such as Office Depot or Staples
Grocery Stores such as Publix or Winn-Dixie
Department Stores such as Wal-Mart or Target

Donations can be sent/delivered to:

Help Find Caylee
4937 Hopespring Drive
Orlando, FL 32829

You may also contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony via email at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com or via cell phone at 407-808-5132 to with any donation-related questions.

Distribute Fliers

If you are outside of the Orlando, FL area and would like to distribute or post fliers you may obtain a copy clicking the links below:

English Version - http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/files/CayleeFlyer.pdf

Spanish Version - http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/images/spanish_flyer.jpg

To have a copy of the flier emailed to you please contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com.

If you are in the Orlando, FL area and would like to obtain information on how you can volunteer or pick up supplies please contact Caylee's grandfather George Anthony via email at GeorgeHope4937@yahoo.com.

caylee's favorite book

Who I'd like to meet:

Volunteer Positions Needed

Publix Tent/Booth Attendant
8:00am to 6:00pm DAILY (partial availability welcome!)
Location: Publix Supermarket located on the corner of Chickasaw Trail and Lake Underhill Road
Purpose: To provide an established location where members of the community can stop by to obtain fliers and other supplies, donate to the Help Find Caylee Trust Fund, or sign up for other volunteer opportunities.
Whom to Contact: George Anthony - georgehope4937@yahoo.com

Flier Distributor
8:00am to 6:00pm DAILY (partial availability welcome!)
Meet Locations: Publix Supermarket located on corner of Chickasaw Trail and Lake Underhill Road or Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail.
Purpose: Visit businesses door to door to post fliers, stand outside "high-traffic" businesses/churches to distribute to the public, put fliers on car windshields, etc.

Call Center Representative
9:00am to 10:00pm DAILY except Sundays (partial availability welcome!)
Location: Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail.
Purpose: Answer phone calls from the public that wish to provide tips or information on Caylee's whereabouts since she went missing on June 16, 2008.

Personal Assistant to George Anthony
24 hours On-Call DAILY
Locations: Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail, Anthony Family Residence at 4937 Hopespring Drive Orlando, and also the possibility of working from home.
Purpose: Coordinate daily volunteer efforts at Publix Tent location and Call Center location. Check emails from the public offering to help volunteer, distribute supplies, and/or donate supplies or resources towards the search efforts. Will also be responsible for scheduling volunteers, and to assist in coordinating distribution of supplies to individuals/areas nationally.
Skills/Resources Required: Must have a valid drivers license and a personal cell phone. Ability to take and execute direction given by George Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, Windows-based computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet Explorer, and email. Ability to lift 50 lbs and work with little to no supervision. There is no compensation for this position.
Whom to Contact: George Anthony - 407-403-3564 cell - georgehope4937@yahoo.com

Personal Assistant to Lee Anthony
24 hours On-Call DAILY
Locations: TBD, willing to travel within greater Orlando area with the potential for out of state travel.
Purpose: Run errands, schedule meetings, answer emails, update Myspace and HelpFindCaylee.com websites, etc.
Skills/Resources Required: Must own or have regular access to a personal computer, cell phone, and reliable transporation. Must have a valid drivers license. Ability to take and execute direction given by Lee Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and work with little to no supervision. Knowledge of how to maintain a myspace page, basic html/website design, and other internet based resources such as search engines and news media sites is a must. This is a jack-of-all-trades position that may be cross utilized in all aspects of the search for Caylee as well as any personal need of the Anthony family, as directed by Lee Anthony. There is no compensation for this position.
Whom to Contact: Lee Anthony - 407-808-5132 cell - LeeAAnthony@gmail.com

www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing ____ (Lee- uncle)'s Friend Space (Top 4)
www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing ____ (Lee- uncle) has 869 friends. 
 Caylee Is Missing!   

www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing _ (Cindy- grandma)   

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1569 on: December 21, 2008, 01:02:29 PM »

Does anyone remember at the jailhouse conversation with Casey and Cindy and George when Cindy says to Casey something to the effect of - it doesn't make sense, why didn't she go back and get the car.  I never understood it except to think that Casey had at some point told Cindy someone else had the car.

I was listening to the FBI interview tapes of Cindy.  I never could sit through all of them before. In part 4 of 11, around the 10 minute mark Cindy talks about how it doesn't make sense that Casey would abandon the car.  She talks about how it was a nice looking car.  In fact she actually says, it had a lot of life left in it.  The tape jumps a few seconds right around the time she is discussing all this too - weird. 

Anyway, I think that Casey convinced Cindy (not hard) that Zany was in control of her car at the time it was deserted at Amscott.  Cindy also mentions earlier in the tapes that she didn't understand if Caylee's body was in the car for only a of couple days why it would smell so bad (not exact words). 

I've always believed Casey when she said she didn't know where her daughter was.  I think Casey's defense is going to be that Zani was in control of the car.  I also think Casey did leave Caylee's body in the wheel well of that car when she abandoned it.  When she left it she was probably hoping that it would be stolen but when that didn't happened she and the defense decided to use the nanny had it story.  I THINK George found that trash bag and dumped Caylee before Cindy could find it.

Interesting thoughts.....With Georges police background, do you really think he would leave the body so close to home??

I just had a thought.  Maybe George saw the trash bag with the body or just the body tucked into the trunk.  Cindy and George drove separate cars home because they had to pick up tow yard car. George could have pulled over on the way home and quickly tossed the body in the woods to save Cindy the horror of seeing the body as he had.   If the site where the remains were found is on the way home from the towyard, I bet my bottom dollar that's what happened.  It explains why casey was so happy to see George at her first hearing.  She was waving him a big Thank You.  George was clearly upset and flustered by the events at the towyard.  He even spoke of his thoughts "please don't let it be the little girl" as he opened the trunk.  Why should he remember this if no one was in the trunk?
OH!Good thinking,that could have happened and George didn't even need to look in the bag(I think he was a very weak police officer/deputy and is a very weak man)......hmmmm,and if Casey still had the book and backpack in the trunk with the body,George would have thrown those out too.

I agree with what you're saying about George not looking in that bag because he just knew inside...I guess Casey would call that a gut feeling.  Remember when he struggled with saying "The person in the back of my granddaughters car is not my granddaughter!" I always noticed how George misspoke, kind of like he knew it was Caylee but chose not to look in the bag.  IMO, when people misspeak it's really telling.  Every time I've ever told a lie, I can't help but stutter a bit and misspeak, myself.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1570 on: December 21, 2008, 01:03:22 PM »

sorry it's taking me a minute to go through which txt documents i have his conversations filed under.  I will post it as soon as I find it.
Gah!  Have to do a history search as I dont know what I filed it under lmao.

thanks Cat Toy.  This should be interesting.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1571 on: December 21, 2008, 01:05:34 PM »

Good Post, Cheeky.  I often wondered why the smell seemed to have gotten stronger, after she allegedly dumped the body.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1572 on: December 21, 2008, 01:06:23 PM »

I could see George tossing the bag on the way home from the towyard. He tossed a stinky bag at the towyard. Still stinks, he stops and finds another stinky bag ( sorry )  knows what it is and dumps it. Then the spin begins. He didn't know what Cindy was going to do when he brought the car home. ie phone 911 and say what she says to set this entire thing into motion.
Maybe that's why they have all lawyered up.
We are bringing our own thought to this, How would we react. ? type of thing. The ANT family has shown us that they are not like us at all.     
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1573 on: December 21, 2008, 01:06:27 PM »

I just had a thought.  Maybe George saw the trash bag with the body or just the body tucked into the trunk.  Cindy and George drove separate cars home because they had to pick up tow yard car.  George could have pulled over on the way home and quickly tossed the body in the woods to save Cindy the horror of seeing the body as he had.  If the site where the remains were found is on the way home from the towyard, I bet my bottom dollar that's what happened.  It explains why casey was so happy to see George at her first hearing.  She was waving him a big Thank You.  George was clearly upset and flustered by the events at the towyard.  He even spoke of his thoughts "please don't let it be the little girl" as he opened the trunk.  Why should he remember this if no one was in the trunk?

It could be possible that GA did dump the bag on the drive home. When he became physically sick while being interviewed by LE I felt he had more contact with the remains than simply smelling the left over odor in the trunk. But, I can't explain the message to Amy from KC telling her that she got rid of the smell in the car. I always thought was the day KC dumped little Caylee somewhere.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1574 on: December 21, 2008, 01:08:37 PM »

Just wanted to say hello to Cat Toy. It's nice to see you! Smile

Some people have speculated that Casey reused this tape (either on Amy's outfit, or her own- which supposedly Amy put on), so that Amy's prints would be on the tape found on Caylee. Do you think this is possible?
It could be possible, but never having used duct tape in my life, would it not be all wrinkled up and hard to reapply.

I'm a big fan of duct tape (and superglue.)   I find that one must be patient when removing duct tape from the roll and applying it, otherwise it gets tangled and sticks to itself.  I've never tried to re-use it after the initial use, but would guess that might depend on what it was stuck to before.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1575 on: December 21, 2008, 01:08:49 PM »

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Waves of Change
Category: Life

As each new wave comes crashing onto shore the tide pulls another one back. Constantly reshaping, but never faltering. Never is one wave given enough time to linger, to hold onto the shore for more than the tide will allow it. Tides of change can be unforgiving, but they are necessary. My tides of change have yielded a wide range of emotion and experiences. Some too hard to let go, and some that I can finally say I am glad to have been washed away. Sometimes the water can start out so warm and inviting, yet in the end of it all, it can prove to be cold and sickening. I'm encouraged by the skyline I see before me. I'm intrigued by the stars aligned above me. As I lay here and stare I think of all the good things now, and not the harsh memories of soured experiences. Indeed I've finally been able to let go of some of the burdens and misfortunes that seemed to plague my life recently. I've learned that you cannot let other things in this world plague your existence. You must stand up and fight for what you believe in, even if everything around you makes it seem as if you will never be victorious. You need to fight because every day has a night, and every night yearns a new day. A new day to conquer your dreams and overcome any obstacle. But you choose to fight through the day, and carry yourself through the night. Tomorrow will indeed be another day, and when I get there I will not forsake it. I will not let it pass me by. Just as important, I will not forget what it took to get me to this day. Every day, and every night before this one. I've struggled, I've bled, I've cried, I've laughed, I've loved, I've failed, and I've triumphed. I've lived. Today I recognize how I've lived, and I take another step towards living for today.

8:42 PM - 2 Comments - 4 Kudos - Add Comment

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

To All of You
Category: Friends

You can't get it off of my face. I can't stop. It's been so long...I've missed smiling. I feel so good this evening. I feel as if everything is actually starting to settle in fully now. Ups, downs...hell who am I kidding...it seems as if lately all I've been getting were the downs. A good friend of mine said something to me this weekend that means a lot. I said something to the effect of 'what else could possibly go wrong for me right now.' He replied that everything is good with my family and nothing has happened to them. I didn't pay it any mind, but did acknowledge that would not be good. Well, what Brian said has sunk in. Maybe not the way he intended it, but it has truly touched a nerve. Over the past week or so I've had so many great discussions, or encounters, with what I will say to be the most amazing group of friends that anyone could ever ask for. Casey, Mom, Dad, Nathalie, Brian, Fred, Anthony, Michelle, Sandra, Audra, Jody, Michele, Mary, Emily, Jason, Avey, Tim, Chuck, Tina, Melany, Kelly, Sara, Foyil, Amanda, Emilee, Andres, Josh, Anne, Mallory, Tibby, Tasha, Taylor, Lora, Melissa, and countless others. If I missed you there, I apologize... Every effort on your part over the past week or so has had an amazing impact on my direction and where I'm at right now. In one way or another, as small as our exchange may have been...or as involved and in depth it may have been...I cannot thank you enough for showing how much you truly care about how I'm doing. Whether it's working through my relationship drama, offering shelter during my lodging drama, offering a reference, or hell, even a job during my employment drama...my god, just offering an ear for me to vent to. It means the world to me. Sometimes in life things happen as a wake up call. I think I'm getting mine. Hell, I'm tearing up writing this right now. Sometimes when you get too high on yourself, or think everything is great...you get knocked on your ass. I've been cocky, I've been arrogant. I've taken things, situations, and sometimes people for granted. The people that I mentioned above...my family...my god I'm crying now... Thank you. I needed this today. I needed this wake up call. But I needed to smile so much more. It feels so good to finally get something that makes me feel good and that makes me smile.

10:31 PM - 7 Comments - 12 Kudos - Add Comment

Sunday, December 10, 2006

F**k You
Current mood:  irate

Was I supposed to let it go? I hear a bunch of moans and groans out there amongst the people that care about me. Is he seriously gonna go there...again?!? You know, at this point, I may have a right to. It doesn't even come down to being the bigger person or letting the shit go. It's obvious that your life has been so twisted and torn from the beginning that you've been f**ked up beyond repair. Imagine it, you sane people in blog land, because this shit is just bouncing right off of her naive sense of self worth, imagine going through life clinging, every second, to anything, and god knows, f**king anything that will even remotely acknowledge you. Imagine, feeling so worthless and helpless that when someone shows you an ounce of interest, you jump on it because you cannot fathom what true self respect or self worth is. Imagine, having a husband...seperating from him...finding a boyfriend that cares for you endlessly...leave the boyfriend to go back to the husband as you come to find out you're carrying the boyfriend's child...lie to the husband that the child is his and proceed to get a divorce and cut all ties...neglect the relationship with the boyfriend because you "didn't know what to say to" him, and further sabotage it because you will only speak to him "now or never." Neglect the relationship to the point of having an abortion without the boyfriend knowing any of this was even going on...then, travel to michigan to find the next husband to be...because, remember, anyone that will love you, must be worth it. Just throw it all away, for a different situation, not even a better one...enless better means less complex. Hahahaha. Are you serious? The perfect husband and son? The perfect family? Here's some news for you 'princess', the perfect family suggests the sums of all the parts to indeed be perfect as well. And though, I've only seen the pictures you've most whorishly protrayed (yeah, a little over the top on my comments, but f**k you), he could be a great guy after you get past the snaggle tooth and dorky appearance. Here it comes, the big come back, 'Oh, dorky? At least he doesn't love Star Wars.' Well you know what bitch? At least I don't live in Michigan, last I checked they were runner up to the best school in the nation...OSU. Again, cheap shot...nothing to do with anything. Here's the point. Ever since I met you all you could do is wonder and talk about what other people thought of you. It was amusing at first, something I remember going through in...oh...well...f**king high school?!?...yeah...well...as much sense as it makes now...I didn't put two and two together at that juncture...I suppose I was still enjoying the f**king sessions during Sunday football when my friends were in the living room...or the blow jobs on the couch... Anyways...again off topic? You'll have to excuse me, I'm not as centered or focused as you seem to be these days. I mean, my current situation with work, and my apt, and even past girls (eh hem) are well documented...but seeing as how you can go through a divorce, boyfriend, abortion, and engagement all in the matter of a month and a half and still say everything in the world is fabulous...hey, I suppose deep down I envy you. Hahahahaha, wait, holy shit...that didn't go over well did it? No one believed that one did they? OK, let's try this on for size. Not only do I not envy you, I dispise you. Everything you've said or done over the past few weeks have been nothing short than to lie and manipulate yourself into the life that you've been seeking. A life, apparently showen through your actions, of denial and 'stability' which you would describe as a husband and a place to call home. Hahaha. You're a moron and undeserving of anything righteous or respectable in this world. I hold your memory as bitter as I hold an encounter with a bum on the street. You say you're happy, you say it's the perfect life, the perfect family...well help the rest of the sane world and stay there. My prayer...my prayer was once to realize what was truly taken away from me. Now, it's to never be burdened with any form of compassion for your undeserving soul, ever again. You want closure? How's this for closure. F**k you Tara. I hope you freeze to death in michigan. Too harsh? Yeah, well, bitch deserves it.

11:05 PM - 2 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment

Whoa, I wonder if this the same Tara who was married to Mark Hawkins?

Lisa
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 01:21:42 PM by San » Logged
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1576 on: December 21, 2008, 01:09:31 PM »

JEEZE.  Lee needed a personal assistant?

The only postion he did not attempt to fill is ..ummm....a house cleaner and one of those 'fluffer" girls...lol

This family is sick.

Anything else Cat Toy?

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1577 on: December 21, 2008, 01:10:26 PM »

CatToy... WOW thank-you for posting those myspace writings. Who would have known Lee was a poet, and so dramatic, I wonder how many men write stuff like that on their myspace. But the biggest surprise was the name Tara, is it the Tara who is the psycho ex wife of Mark Hawkins, I say yes, she lives in Michigan.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1578 on: December 21, 2008, 01:10:30 PM »

I just had a thought.  Maybe George saw the trash bag with the body or just the body tucked into the trunk.  Cindy and George drove separate cars home because they had to pick up tow yard car.  George could have pulled over on the way home and quickly tossed the body in the woods to save Cindy the horror of seeing the body as he had.   If the site where the remains were found is on the way home from the towyard, I bet my bottom dollar that's what happened.  It explains why casey was so happy to see George at her first hearing.  She was waving him a big Thank You.  George was clearly upset and flustered by the events at the towyard.  He even spoke of his thoughts "please don't let it be the little girl" as he opened the trunk.  Why should he remember this if no one was in the trunk?

I think Casey took Caylee the night of the 15th.  I think there was a fight and Casey was out and she took Caylee.  I think Caylee's clothing will reflect that she was taken that night - whether she was wearing the clothes on the video tape, a bathing suit, or a nightgown.  I think that Casey grabbed her backpack and didn't pack it.  Some smart poster here suggested that the book she was reading at the nursing home (and what looks like is in the crime scene photos) was already in the backpack.  I can't believe for a minute that Casey would stop and pack a bag for Caylee.  I'm not sure exactly what happened after that.  I'm not certain on my theory of how she killed Caylee but she did.  She threw her body in the trunk and only when it started to stink did she wrap it.  Maybe in a sheet from the house and then the bags and then put her in the wheel well.   I think she went back to her house to wrap the body - the backyard.  I don't think Caylee died in the house or the dogs would have hit in it. 

I think she drove around with the body in the wheel well or trunk and then finally when the smell got unbearable she dumped the car anticipating that someone at the check cashing place or the neighborhood would steal it.  Maybe she was even hoping a hispanic woman would.  That is why she left a purse on the front seat.  SICK.

Cindy also says in this interview that they knew every inch of that car and there were NOT any new stains.  You think her and George would have at least gotten their stories straight.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1579 on: December 21, 2008, 01:12:15 PM »

How does it work... if KC confesses what she did to a preacher/priest, man of the cloth.  Is the priest allowed to tell authorities?  I can't imagine her not wanting to get this off her chest.
No, he cannot spill the beans with anything she says. Same as a lawyer. But I can't see the bi&*H confessing to anything to anyone at any time ever. She just is too hardened. Her manner of behaving has been to lie her way out it to avoid any consequences. There must be some parts of her brain that do not communicate with each other.     

If I were a lawyer and KC told me she did it.  And if I were forbidden to tell according to law, I would do just what NeJames did.  Makes me wonder if they told NeJames the truths about KC.
Maybe the pastor has given KC strength, by telling her she is forgiven.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.