April 24, 2024, 04:04:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 385025 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1580 on: December 21, 2008, 01:12:34 PM »

CatToy... WOW thank-you for posting those myspace writings. Who would have known Lee was a poet, and so dramatic, I wonder how many men write stuff like that on their myspace. But the biggest surprise was the name Tara, is it the Tara who is the psycho ex wife of Mark Hawkins, I say yes, she lives in Michigan.

I think Casey and Lee got their flair for the dramatic from Cindy.  Lee's myspace confessions reveal some deep seated anger.

Lisa
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1581 on: December 21, 2008, 01:12:55 PM »

How does it work... if KC confesses what she did to a preacher/priest, man of the cloth.  Is the priest allowed to tell authorities?  I can't imagine her not wanting to get this off her chest.

I might be wrong, but not they are not allowed to tell.

Lisa

It's priviledged info, clergy and therapists cannot be forced to give that info up.  Some have even chosen to be in contempt of court, do jail time, in order to not release info they have.  Some of my colleagues and I (we are therapists in private practice) do not take notes for this very reason.  In a clinical setting where insurance is involved, we took the briefest notes possible.  Much can be said without saying a dang thing at all. 

Those who have priviledged info from someone who committed a crime typically do try their hardest to get that person to confess what they've done to the authorities, even offering to be there if that makes it easier. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1582 on: December 21, 2008, 01:13:07 PM »

Just wanted to say hello to Cat Toy. It's nice to see you! Smile

Some people have speculated that Casey reused this tape (either on Amy's outfit, or her own- which supposedly Amy put on), so that Amy's prints would be on the tape found on Caylee. Do you think this is possible?
It could be possible, but never having used duct tape in my life, would it not be all wrinkled up and hard to reapply.

I'm a big fan of duct tape (and superglue.)   I find that one must be patient when removing duct tape from the roll and applying it, otherwise it gets tangled and sticks to itself.  I've never tried to re-use it after the initial use, but would guess that might depend on what it was stuck to before.  

Thanks, I kind of thought it would get tangled and stick to itself.
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #1583 on: December 21, 2008, 01:13:20 PM »

And there it is Monkeys.  A very detailed narrative into the mind of Lee Anthony.  I find him to be a pretty angry person actually.
There is more to the picture with him than meets the eye.

Please let me know if any of you find the photo of Amy wrapped in the cellophane.  I am sure as rain that the way she wrapped her, around and around with that duct tape may help LE if caylee's skull was truly "wrapped" in duct tape like we have heard.

Its really too gruesome to even think of but I think this is important.
Sorry for the format, I need to dump some of these into PDF but I just havent had the time.  I copied a lot of original myspace musings, early on in this case it's just something that i do when cases break.  I think they come in very very handy, actually.

I have one other of Casey one of her Caso234 profiles, her likes dislikes also, but I have no way to proved if she actually filled this out.  I believe that she did:

"i'm a genuine girl."

About me...
i'm a single mom, and my daughter is the love of my life. br/sports and music are two of my greatest passions. gotta' love them OSU Buckeyes, Cleveland Browns, Indians, and the Orlando Magic. i like to keep things simple, and enjoy every moment of life.

I'm looking for...
someone to share my time with. really, it's that simple.

The most important thing in my life is...
my daughter, my family, and my friends. i cherish the people i share my life with, and strive to show them that each and every day.

I spend my free time...
i try to spend as much time as possible with my daughter. it is nice to get away for a few hours, and grab a drink at an Ale House, or Fridays. i'll play the occasional game of pool, or darts. my family and my friends make everything worth wild.

How I spent my last vacation...
my last vacation was to Myrtle Beach, SC, in 2005. this trip was the first time i had ever flown, and i can honestly say, that it was an experience.

My favorite dish or recipe...
i love all types of food, with the exception of seafood. i'm allergic to most types of shellfish, but that has yet to stop me from at least trying something different. pastas, potatoes, and fruits are some of my favorite things.

My motto...
live for the future, forget the past.

What my best friend would say about me...
he/she would say that i am extremely outspoken. they would tell you that i am a 'mom' to everyone. i have been since i was a little kid. it has always been in my blood. he/she would also say that i have the coolest daughter in the entire world. why? because it's true!

My most prominent memory...
hands down, the moment i found out that i was going to be a mom. it was completely unexpected, and i'll have to admit, i was horrified. in that moment, i knew that my life was going to change, and that i was going to become the happiest i have ever been. not once have i ever questioned that, nor have i doubted the wonderful feeling it is to be a parent.

On my coffee table you will find...
a couple of my daughter's books, the tv remote, and a plastic wrapper from a freezer pop.

Last Saturday night I...
enjoyed a nice night out with a couple old friends. needless to say, i got my butt kicked at pool, but redeemed myself with a game of darts.

If I could be on any reality TV show, I would be on...
i would love to go on Survivor.
the premise of the game is impeccable: outwit, outplay, outlast.
unfortunately, i wouldn't be able to be my 'typical' self, because my mouth would probably get me into trouble. i would try my hardest to stay under the radar, and develop strong bonds with a multitude of players. it's a big social game, but there is a lot of physicality that plays into as well. that's when being a smaller girl would work to my advantage.

About case035:
Location    Orlando, FL
Build    Athletic
Race    Caucasian
Education Level    Some college
Smoking Habits    Doesn't smoke
Drinking Habits    Occasionally/Socially
Have Children    Yes, living at home
Number of Children    1
Relationship Sought     Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Wants More Children     Not now but someday
Annual Income    $25,001 to $35,000
Height    5'2 tall
Eye Color    Blue-Green
Hair Color    Brunette / Brown
Hair Style    Medium Length
Astrological Sign    Pisces
About pets    Has pet(s)
Pets owned     A cat owner; A dog owner
Registered Political Party     Democrat
Sense of Humor     I love to laugh with friends
Best Physical Feature     Eyes

She's looking for:
Location     Within 50 miles of Orlando, FL
Age Range    22 to 30
Height Range    5 feet 10 inches to 6 feet 5 inches
Build     Athletic; Proportional; Body builder
Physical Appearance     Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Marital Status     Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Race     Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Religion     Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Smoking Habits     Doesn't smoke; Occasionally/Socially; Trying to quit
Drinking Habits     Doesn't drink; Occasionally/Socially
Have Children     Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Number of Children     Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Wants Children     Yes; Not now but someday
Education Level     Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Eye Color     Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Hair Color     Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Hair Style     Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Annual Income     Any/Prefer Not to Answer
About pets     Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Pets owned     Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Political Tendencies     Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Registered Political Party     Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Sense of Humor     Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Best Physical Feature     Any/Prefer Not to Answer

Her Interests
art and design
  clothing design
  music
    drums / percussion
    guitar
    piano / keyboard
  photography
    black and white
    digital photography
    historical
    portraits
  singing

computers and internet
  graphic design

entertainment / leisure
  entertaining friends
  gambling
    cards
  movies / TV shows
    action
      Prison Break
    comedy
      How I Met Your Mother
      Scrubs
      The Office
      Two and a Half Men
    drama
      CSI
      Desperate Housewives
      Heroes
      House
      Jericho
      Lost
      Nip/Tuck
      One Tree Hill
    sports
  music listening
    alternative music
    classical music
    hard rock / heavy metal
    pop / rock
    R&B
  reading
    history
healthy lifestyle
  exercising / working out
    aerobics / cardio
    exercise machines
    weight training
  massage

pets and animals
  dogs

sports and outdoor activities
  baseball
  basketball
  football
  hiking / walking
  marine sports
    surfing
    tubing
    wakeboarding
  volleyball

traveling
  amusement parks
    Busch Gardens
    Universal Studios

Print this profile

Find more women...

like case035
using different criteria

http://cayleeant.blogspot.com/
The Murder of Caylee Anthony

http://www.madelmccann.blogspot.com
The Murder of Madeleine McCann
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1584 on: December 21, 2008, 01:13:30 PM »

I could see George tossing the bag on the way home from the towyard. He tossed a stinky bag at the towyard. Still stinks, he stops and finds another stinky bag ( sorry )  knows what it is and dumps it. Then the spin begins. He didn't know what Cindy was going to do when he brought the car home. ie phone 911 and say what she says to set this entire thing into motion.
Maybe that's why they have all lawyered up.
We are bringing our own thought to this, How would we react. ? type of thing. The ANT family has shown us that they are not like us at all.     

This actually makes alot of sense.  And explains why Cindy does all the talking ( coaching ).  Cindy couldn't backout after the 911 call.  She could only try to make people believe Casey in order to protect George?

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1585 on: December 21, 2008, 01:14:55 PM »

Red...just googled Dianne Fanning and I am now embarrassed I was not familiar with her.  I'm off to my local library tomorrow to see what I can find.  Thank you

googled too.  she is famous crime story writer. 

FOM - I see you have your "special" friend visiting you again this Christmas 

I wanna know what his hand is doing?? 

On that note..I'm heading out to do some shoveling...it's better to deal with this 6 inches at a time than to take on the whole 16 inches at once

that didn't sound right but I'll let you ladies sort it out 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1586 on: December 21, 2008, 01:15:13 PM »

Cat Toy.. forgive me for this stupid question, but are these all from Lee?

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1587 on: December 21, 2008, 01:16:05 PM »

I could see George tossing the bag on the way home from the towyard. He tossed a stinky bag at the towyard. Still stinks, he stops and finds another stinky bag ( sorry )  knows what it is and dumps it. Then the spin begins. He didn't know what Cindy was going to do when he brought the car home. ie phone 911 and say what she says to set this entire thing into motion.
We are bringing our own thought to this, How would we react. ? type of thing. The ANT family has shown us that they are not like us at all.     

This actually makes alot of sense.  And explains why Cindy does all the talking ( coaching ).  Cindy couldn't backout after the 911 call.  She could only try to make people believe Casey in order to protect George?

Do you think Cindy would do that for George?

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1588 on: December 21, 2008, 01:16:13 PM »

I am a little upset over the fact that the meter reader had called in 3 times on that bag.  I wonder how he first ran into it?  Another pee break? 
You think, ok he called it in the first time...ok... they went out and got scared by a rattle snake... the second time?? and then a 3rd time?  I am very saddened by this.  It could have ended in August.  More evidence would have been there.  I know KC had friends in LE.  I would hope no officer would help to cover this.

I don't think it's the same bag. The first time he called the bag was gray and by the side of the road. Obviously a different bag. The one with the remains that he found in Dec was black and in the woods.

Oh, I didn't know that.  Thank you.
CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #1589 on: December 21, 2008, 01:16:33 PM »

CatToy... WOW thank-you for posting those myspace writings. Who would have known Lee was a poet, and so dramatic, I wonder how many men write stuff like that on their myspace. But the biggest surprise was the name Tara, is it the Tara who is the psycho ex wife of Mark Hawkins, I say yes, she lives in Michigan.

I think Casey and Lee got their flair for the dramatic from Cindy.  Lee's myspace confessions reveal some deep seated anger.

Lisa

You are all very welcome.  I have other stuff, I guess I'll be forced to put up a site with all the photos one day, but for now I think reading someone's myspace really tells you a lot about their head, where it's at, what they were really thinking and what they were up to.
Some ppl use the blog/journal sites online, and some do not.  Lee A did.  I love copy n paste.  Very Happy

Take care you guys, I will see you all soon.  I listen to the radio broadcasts here too when I can, sometimes when I am cooking.  I know some of you from IS or Cheri's place.  Take Care, Caylees death and the finding of her remains is something that touched me so deeply.  I have felt so sad for weeks actually.  It must be the holidays.  Take care everyone and I'll post more in PDF format and clean those up a bit when I have some free time.   Hugs, Be well!
CT

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1590 on: December 21, 2008, 01:18:03 PM »

A-1... I love you too.  Don't you love me??     

Hi, da spark!   My wrinkles are disturbing, aren't they? I didn't have time to tape them back this morning. 

Oh but you are so beautiful from the inside out!  If you put your big girl panties on those wrinkles won't show, hee hee!

Love ya!!

Sparky/Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1591 on: December 21, 2008, 01:18:12 PM »

Maybe it's pointless to wonder, but I am curious about the maggot evidence in the car.  The bag (and maggots from the trunk) were retrieved at the end of June, correct? If those maggots contain Caylee's DNA, and we know Caylee was in those woods in early-mid August, doesn't that lock down the timeline better? I mean, it leads even less room to believe Casey took Caylee out of the area.

CatToy
Scared Monkey

Hello =^...^=

« Reply #1592 on: December 21, 2008, 01:18:42 PM »

Yes they were on his myspace acct, before they were erased.  The are all from lee except the last one that is Casey's profile online. 
I copied his info and writings when I saw that he had posted the positions and such on her website.  So it was very upsetting.
I knew that it was a goldmine of info, any time I see something like that when tracing on a case, I copy it. 

CT

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1593 on: December 21, 2008, 01:19:41 PM »

OT but you I love your avi!  

Lisa
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1594 on: December 21, 2008, 01:20:04 PM »

Please bear with me this may be confusing.

Does anyone remember at the jailhouse conversation with Casey and Cindy and George when Cindy says to Casey something to the effect of - it doesn't make sense, why didn't she go back and get the car.  I never understood it except to think that Casey had at some point told Cindy someone else had the car.

I was listening to the FBI interview tapes of Cindy.  I never could sit through all of them before. In part 4 of 11, around the 10 minute mark Cindy talks about how it doesn't make sense that Casey would abandon the car.  She talks about how it was a nice looking car.  In fact she actually says, it had a lot of life left in it.  The tape jumps a few seconds right around the time she is discussing all this too - weird. 

Anyway, I think that Casey convinced Cindy (not hard) that Zany was in control of her car at the time it was deserted at Amscott.  Cindy also mentions earlier in the tapes that she didn't understand if Caylee's body was in the car for only a of couple days why it would smell so bad (not exact words). 

I've always believed Casey when she said she didn't know where her daughter was.  I think Casey's defense is going to be that Zani was in control of the car.  I also think Casey did leave Caylee's body in the wheel well of that car when she abandoned it.  When she left it she was probably hoping that it would be stolen but when that didn't happened she and the defense decided to use the nanny had it story.  I THINK George found that trash bag and dumped Caylee before Cindy could find it.

Thought provoking, cheeky!!  Am finding it interesting to go back to those earliest tapes/documents and listen/read it all again, based on what we know now.  Trying to see if any of it makes better sense or any sense at all.  Also looking back thru those psychic tips to see how many were close in some detail.  The German Shepherd peeing, for example, takes on more meaning now than in the beginning, when the majority of us were like WTF??   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1595 on: December 21, 2008, 01:20:44 PM »

Just wanted to say hello to Cat Toy. It's nice to see you! Smile

Some people have speculated that Casey reused this tape (either on Amy's outfit, or her own- which supposedly Amy put on), so that Amy's prints would be on the tape found on Caylee. Do you think this is possible?
It could be possible, but never having used duct tape in my life, would it not be all wrinkled up and hard to reapply.

I'm a big fan of duct tape (and superglue.)   I find that one must be patient when removing duct tape from the roll and applying it, otherwise it gets tangled and sticks to itself.  I've never tried to re-use it after the initial use, but would guess that might depend on what it was stuck to before.  

Thanks, I kind of thought it would get tangled and stick to itself.

And now I am having flashbacks from whe the duct tape was found in Aruba.
Monkeys everywhere sticking duct tape across their mouths....
I hate to ask what you monkeys think this duct was taped to / or used on before it ended up at the crime scene??

(but i'm asking)
and getting my duct tape out

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1596 on: December 21, 2008, 01:21:42 PM »

Lisa

You are all very welcome.  I have other stuff, I guess I'll be forced to put up a site with all the photos one day, but for now I think reading someone's myspace really tells you a lot about their head, where it's at, what they were really thinking and what they were up to.
Some ppl use the blog/journal sites online, and some do not.  Lee A did.  I love copy n paste.  Very Happy

Take care you guys, I will see you all soon.  I listen to the radio broadcasts here too when I can, sometimes when I am cooking.  I know some of you from IS or Cheri's place.  Take Care, Caylees death and the finding of her remains is something that touched me so deeply.  I have felt so sad for weeks actually.  It must be the holidays.  Take care everyone and I'll post more in PDF format and clean those up a bit when I have some free time.   Hugs, Be well!
CT

Thank you Cat Toy!  You take care as well!

Lisa
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1597 on: December 21, 2008, 01:22:57 PM »

Yes they were on his myspace acct, before they were erased.  The are all from lee except the last one that is Casey's profile online. 
I copied his info and writings when I saw that he had posted the positions and such on her website.  So it was very upsetting.
I knew that it was a goldmine of info, any time I see something like that when tracing on a case, I copy it. 

CT

Sending you a big tree chock full of RIPE banannas!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: December 21, 2008, 01:24:22 PM »

And there it is Monkeys.  A very detailed narrative into the mind of Lee Anthony.  I find him to be a pretty angry person actually.
There is more to the picture with him than meets the eye.

Please let me know if any of you find the photo of Amy wrapped in the cellophane.  I am sure as rain that the way she wrapped her, around and around with that duct tape may help LE if caylee's skull was truly "wrapped" in duct tape like we have heard.

Its really too gruesome to even think of but I think this is important.
Sorry for the format, I need to dump some of these into PDF but I just havent had the time.  I copied a lot of original myspace musings, early on in this case it's just something that i do when cases break.  I think they come in very very handy, actually.

I have one other of Casey one of her Caso234 profiles, her likes dislikes also, but I have no way to proved if she actually filled this out.  I believe that she did:

"i'm a genuine girl."

About me...
i'm a single mom, and my daughter is the love of my life. br/sports and music are two of my greatest passions. gotta' love them OSU Buckeyes, Cleveland Browns, Indians, and the Orlando Magic. i like to keep things simple, and enjoy every moment of life.

I'm looking for...
someone to share my time with. really, it's that simple.

The most important thing in my life is...
my daughter, my family, and my friends. i cherish the people i share my life with, and strive to show them that each and every day.

I spend my free time...
i try to spend as much time as possible with my daughter. it is nice to get away for a few hours, and grab a drink at an Ale House, or Fridays. i'll play the occasional game of pool, or darts. my family and my friends make everything worth wild.

How I spent my last vacation...
my last vacation was to Myrtle Beach, SC, in 2005. this trip was the first time i had ever flown, and i can honestly say, that it was an experience.

My favorite dish or recipe...
i love all types of food, with the exception of seafood. i'm allergic to most types of shellfish, but that has yet to stop me from at least trying something different. pastas, potatoes, and fruits are some of my favorite things.

My motto...
live for the future, forget the past.

What my best friend would say about me...
he/she would say that i am extremely outspoken. they would tell you that i am a 'mom' to everyone. i have been since i was a little kid. it has always been in my blood. he/she would also say that i have the coolest daughter in the entire world. why? because it's true!

My most prominent memory...
hands down, the moment i found out that i was going to be a mom. it was completely unexpected, and i'll have to admit, i was horrified. in that moment, i knew that my life was going to change, and that i was going to become the happiest i have ever been. not once have i ever questioned that, nor have i doubted the wonderful feeling it is to be a parent.

On my coffee table you will find...
a couple of my daughter's books, the tv remote, and a plastic wrapper from a freezer pop.

Last Saturday night I...
enjoyed a nice night out with a couple old friends. needless to say, i got my butt kicked at pool, but redeemed myself with a game of darts.

If I could be on any reality TV show, I would be on...
i would love to go on Survivor.
the premise of the game is impeccable: outwit, outplay, outlast.
unfortunately, i wouldn't be able to be my 'typical' self, because my mouth would probably get me into trouble. i would try my hardest to stay under the radar, and develop strong bonds with a multitude of players. it's a big social game, but there is a lot of physicality that plays into as well. that's when being a smaller girl would work to my advantage.

About case035:
Location    Orlando, FL
Build    Athletic
Race    Caucasian
Education Level    Some college
Smoking Habits    Doesn't smoke
Drinking Habits    Occasionally/Socially
Have Children    Yes, living at home
Number of Children    1
Wants More Children     Not now but someday
Annual Income    $25,001 to $35,000
Height    5'2 tall
Eye Color    Blue-Green
Hair Color    Brunette / Brown
Hair Style    Medium Length
Astrological Sign    Pisces
About pets    Has pet(s)
Pets owned     A cat owner; A dog owner
Registered Political Party     Democrat
Sense of Humor     I love to laugh with friends
Best Physical Feature     Eyes

She's looking for:
Location     Within 50 miles of Orlando, FL
Age Range    22 to 30
Height Range    5 feet 10 inches to 6 feet 5 inches
Build     Athletic; Proportional; Body builder
Physical Appearance     Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Marital Status     Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Race     Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Religion     Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Smoking Habits     Doesn't smoke; Occasionally/Socially; Trying to quit
Drinking Habits     Doesn't drink; Occasionally/Socially
Have Children     Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Number of Children     Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Wants Children     Yes; Not now but someday
Education Level     Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Eye Color     Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Hair Color     Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Hair Style     Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Annual Income     Any/Prefer Not to Answer
About pets     Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Pets owned     Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Political Tendencies     Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Registered Political Party     Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Sense of Humor     Any/Prefer Not to Answer
Best Physical Feature     Any/Prefer Not to Answer

Her Interests
art and design
  clothing design
  music
    drums / percussion
    guitar
    piano / keyboard
  photography
    black and white
    digital photography
    historical
    portraits
  singing

computers and internet
  graphic design

entertainment / leisure
  entertaining friends
  gambling
    cards
  movies / TV shows
    action
      Prison Break
    comedy
      How I Met Your Mother
      Scrubs
      The Office
      Two and a Half Men
    drama
      CSI
      Desperate Housewives
      Heroes
      House
      Jericho
      Lost
      Nip/Tuck
      One Tree Hill
    sports
  music listening
    alternative music
    classical music
    hard rock / heavy metal
    pop / rock
    R&B
  reading
    history
healthy lifestyle
  exercising / working out
    aerobics / cardio
    exercise machines
    weight training
  massage

pets and animals
  dogs

sports and outdoor activities
  baseball
  basketball
  football
  hiking / walking
  marine sports
    surfing
    tubing
    wakeboarding
  volleyball

traveling
  amusement parks
    Busch Gardens
    Universal Studios

Print this profile

Find more women...

like case035
using different criteria

I remember seeing the picture but I think it may have been on Amy's myspace.  I'll look for it and if I find will post it.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1599 on: December 21, 2008, 01:24:28 PM »

http://www.rsxtaci.com/Caylee/

Don't know if the list of crime scene photos has been posted before or not.  The vast majority of them are aerial photos.  If you start at the bottom of the list you see what the scene looked like when LE left...all cleaned out.  As you go up the list from the bottom, you see just how thick the vegatation was at the beginning.  You can also get a real good view of just how close to the road the body was...maybe 15 feet.  AND you can see how quickly the gound dips down after a few feet from the road and how that area could easily hold water.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.