April 18, 2024, 01:07:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 384873 times)
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #160 on: December 20, 2008, 11:50:50 AM »

Hello monkeys, I have a question for some of you legal eagles.  Let's say she confesses, does she have to tell exactly how she did it?  I mean, does she have to give all the gory details or can she just say I did it and that is all and say no more????

In re the meter reader:  Is he a psychic and what was his first tip?  How did he come about this information?  Sounds very odd to me.  I am so happy he found Caylee but there is more here than meets the eye or ear. 

We will learn more once the LE gives up all the information.

Lastly, I would have liked to see the face of Casey when informed the remains were that of her daughter.  Oh, I believe she already knew, that is why she had to be sedated.

Mariloo- Obviously they cant get this broad to say anything, and they day she wanted to talk her lawyer hushed her up, but in case she ever does tell, she will have to recant her new story, and give it in writing, she doesnt have to answer anything, she can basically start her lie all over again *it will be used in court*..but she could confess now, i hope she doesnt, so she can be embarrassed during those months of court proceedings
   If she were offered a deal at this point I would hope the DA would ask for a polygraph first then hear what she says.  I would make the deal contingent on her truthfulness.  If she is convicted (when) she will not be considered for parole unless she admits to her quilt.

Cheeky- I sure hope they dont offer her a deal, but even if they did, a polygraph wouldnt do anything for them because it is not admissable in court, also if she receives murder1 there is no parole whatsoever

What is bothering me most is the fact they may not come up with a cause of death.  With Dr G saying what she did about no trauma to the bones, she has to believe the little girl may have been poisoned.  If she was suffocated, you cannot prove this with the remains, can you???
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #161 on: December 20, 2008, 11:52:13 AM »

Mommy~

I have wondered numerous times if Casey wasn't close to taking and Baez has kept her from it.  Most recently being after the last arrest when detectives gave her the option of turning right or left.  She called Baez, they took her to jail.  And not to forget about Casey asking to see George alone.  I'm wondering if she wasnt' going to spill to him?  I don't know, but I think you're right on about her loving her own life and not wanting to get the DP.   Everyone keeps talking about Baez being such a lousy lawyer but so far he's managed to keep her from talking

You know, that is an excellent point. Even the A's attorneys haven't been able to keep them from talking, but Casey isn't even talking to her family since intimately. So, hummmm....interesting. I definitely agree he has her thinking she will get off. I think he is so egotistical that he is telling her "he's got it covered" or such.

The defense will NOT be mythical nannies and sinister dark plots to frame Casey.  It can't be and it won't be.  He can say anything he wants at this point to foster doubt in the public but he will have a problem with reasonable doubt in a trial.

Baez said "We will all understand in his opening statement".  His defense, IF it goes to trial, will be more puritanical and will be to lessen the sentencing phase.   No way in hell he uses the defense involving fabled make believe characters that the only person that can attest to is his client.  No way he lets her take the stand.

He is going to attempt to plea out, but not until he has milked this for every ounce of publicity he can.  I just hope the prosecution doesn't accept any plea.  I want this to go to trial.

Do you really think he will attempt to plea out? I don't see it; but perhaps. They all keep saying, "Oh, it will make sense when [such and such happens]." We all know that is just a plot to put-off coming up with a working theory that will match with the evidence--which they don't know all of yet, so Baez has to wait to come-up with something to spin.

Baez better start calling himself Charlotte because all of this webbing has to hold up in court against this GREAT concrete evidence the prosecution has.. like i said, he better be getting sketches, sightings, everything

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #162 on: December 20, 2008, 11:54:02 AM »

Hello monkeys, I have a question for some of you legal eagles.  Let's say she confesses, does she have to tell exactly how she did it?  I mean, does she have to give all the gory details or can she just say I did it and that is all and say no more????

In re the meter reader:  Is he a psychic and what was his first tip?  How did he come about this information?  Sounds very odd to me.  I am so happy he found Caylee but there is more here than meets the eye or ear. 

Lastly, I would have liked to see the face of Casey when informed the remains were that of her daughter.  Oh, I believe she already knew, that is why she had to be sedated.

Mariloo- Obviously they cant get this broad to say anything, and they day she wanted to talk her lawyer hushed her up, but in case she ever does tell, she will have to recant her new story, and give it in writing, she doesnt have to answer anything, she can basically start her lie all over again *it will be used in court*..but she could confess now, i hope she doesnt, so she can be embarrassed during those months of court proceedings
   If she were offered a deal at this point I would hope the DA would ask for a polygraph first then hear what she says.  I would make the deal contingent on her truthfulness.  If she is convicted (when) she will not be considered for parole unless she admits to her quilt.

Cheeky- I sure hope they dont offer her a deal, but even if they did, a polygraph wouldnt do anything for them because it is not admissable in court, also if she receives murder1 there is no parole whatsoever

What is bothering me most is the fact they may not come up with a cause of death.  With Dr G saying what she did about no trauma to the bones, she has to believe the little girl may have been poisoned.  If she was suffocated, you cannot prove this with the remains, can you???

No, aphyxiation can only be found in the lungs *broken blood vessels* and in the eyes.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: December 20, 2008, 11:54:22 AM »

When Cindy called the police the first time on July 15, it started off as a threat to Casey.
Let's go get Caylee or she would get the police involved. She ( Cindy ) did not fathom that it would get as far as it did.
When Casey was arrested on the 16 th, it might have started to dawn on her that there was more to this. I watched and read the visit tapes and although it was not Cindy who invented the Zanny story she was the one who provided all of the embellishments. The ANTS wanted her out on bail so she could tell them what she couldn't tell them from the jail. Enter Padilla. In hindsight it might have been better if he hadn't inserted himself into this. But he did and the one thing we learned was that she didn't provide the FBI, LE or her family with any information.
If she was afraid that he child might be harmed if she spoke, well the child has been harmed and there is nothing stopping Casey from tellng the entire story now. 
The fact that she isn't and didn't is going to be a huge bonus for her prosecution. Doesn't she want the people who did this to her child identified and brought to justice intead of her sitting in jail ? No, she has Baez telling her that he has the world's best experts to attack any evidence and she has a chance of getting off. Instead of hiring defense experts, why doesn't Baez hire some former FBI and get them on the case to find the " real " guilty persons. He seems to have pockets that are deep enough. 
It's her silence that is going to convict her.   

The only problem is that I don't see the info that she said that (If she was afraid that he child might be harmed if she spoke, well the child has been harmed and there is nothing stopping Casey from tellng the entire story now.  ) will even be allowed to be considered as evidence. I see that easily being thown-out or not included as evidence...meaning, even though the jury might truly be aware it happened (from media, etc) they most likely won't be able to consider it as evidence. Just a thought.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #164 on: December 20, 2008, 11:54:34 AM »

Okay everyone! Now that we know for a fact where Casey dumped Caylee's body; what in the hell was she doing in all those remote locations we tracked on all the cellphone pings maps!!! Does anyone have any ideas of what she was doing out there in the middle of the night? Looking for alternate dump spots? Meeting clients? Drug transactions? WHAT, WHAT, WHAT??????!!!!!! 

Sorry but I am still of the opinion that ONLY a former policeman could help KC blur this whole situation by sending them all over the place to place pings that they know will be checked out.  I still believe that George helped her by placing Caylee's body in those woods and then sending KC all over the place with her cell phone planting pings. Only a former policeman could advise someone in a horrible situation about what to do to plant reasonable doubt.

Also last night Greta played a jail house visit from the parents to KC. It was really telling to me.  KC was crying and saying when Caylee came home she was going to devote all her time to her.  She also said that Caylee was her baby but she was also Cindys, George and Lee's baby also and all of them would divide their time with Caylee and take care of her so she would never be without someone to be with.  I find this very telling that she is telling them it was their fault she had no help from them taking care of Caylee.  She is saying if they had helped care for Caylee she wouldn't be in this mess right now.  So in a way she is telling them THEY caused what happened to Caylee.

I can well believe that Casey is blaming everyone in this world and the next for Caylee's death.  She appears to have never really taken responsibility for her actions.

However, I think that if George had any hand in hiding Caylee's body, she would never have been found.  Look at Drew Peterson....  Cops know where to hide a body, and she would not have been just alongside the road in a bag.  That smacks or the lazy so-and-so princess girl who didn't want to get messy and dirty and bug-bitten.  She hauled that bag just to the fringes of the woods and left it there.
Unless.....maybe someone like George or Lee just got fed up with Cindy's blindness when it came to Casey and helped justice along by putting Caylee's body where she was sure to be found.

With all the activity in the area by media and tourists and all the awareness of their vehicles and their persons, I doubt they would have chanced doing anything.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #165 on: December 20, 2008, 11:54:55 AM »

Mommy~

I have wondered numerous times if Casey wasn't close to taking and Baez has kept her from it.  Most recently being after the last arrest when detectives gave her the option of turning right or left.  She called Baez, they took her to jail.  And not to forget about Casey asking to see George alone.  I'm wondering if she wasnt' going to spill to him?  I don't know, but I think you're right on about her loving her own life and not wanting to get the DP.   Everyone keeps talking about Baez being such a lousy lawyer but so far he's managed to keep her from talking

You know, that is an excellent point. Even the A's attorneys haven't been able to keep them from talking, but Casey isn't even talking to her family since intimately. So, hummmm....interesting. I definitely agree he has her thinking she will get off. I think he is so egotistical that he is telling her "he's got it covered" or such.

The defense will NOT be mythical nannies and sinister dark plots to frame Casey.  It can't be and it won't be.  He can say anything he wants at this point to foster doubt in the public but he will have a problem with reasonable doubt in a trial.

Baez said "We will all understand in his opening statement".  His defense, IF it goes to trial, will be more puritanical and will be to lessen the sentencing phase.   No way in hell he uses the defense involving fabled make believe characters that the only person that can attest to is his client.  No way he lets her take the stand.

He is going to attempt to plea out, but not until he has milked this for every ounce of publicity he can.  I just hope the prosecution doesn't accept any plea.  I want this to go to trial.

Do you really think he will attempt to plea out? I don't see it; but perhaps. They all keep saying, "Oh, it will make sense when [such and such happens]." We all know that is just a plot to put-off coming up with a working theory that will match with the evidence--which they don't know all of yet, so Baez has to wait to come-up with something to spin.

Baez better start calling himself Charlotte because all of this webbing has to hold up in court against this GREAT concrete evidence the prosecution has.. like i said, he better be getting sketches, sightings, everything

He is enjoying all the media sensationalism!!!!!!
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #166 on: December 20, 2008, 11:57:19 AM »

Remember that Cindy said Caylee's father is Eric N..

Found this collage on another forum, it's of Eric and Caylee.  Interesting to say the least. 

Wow wykes. he is a dead ringer to me in my book of possible sperm donors....the nose is dead on

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #167 on: December 20, 2008, 11:57:58 AM »

Okay everyone! Now that we know for a fact where Casey dumped Caylee's body; what in the hell was she doing in all those remote locations we tracked on all the cellphone pings maps!!! Does anyone have any ideas of what she was doing out there in the middle of the night? Looking for alternate dump spots? Meeting clients? Drug transactions? WHAT, WHAT, WHAT??????!!!!!! 

Sorry but I am still of the opinion that ONLY a former policeman could help KC blur this whole situation by sending them all over the place to place pings that they know will be checked out.  I still believe that George helped her by placing Caylee's body in those woods and then sending KC all over the place with her cell phone planting pings. Only a former policeman could advise someone in a horrible situation about what to do to plant reasonable doubt.

Also last night Greta played a jail house visit from the parents to KC. It was really telling to me.  KC was crying and saying when Caylee came home she was going to devote all her time to her.  She also said that Caylee was her baby but she was also Cindys, George and Lee's baby also and all of them would divide their time with Caylee and take care of her so she would never be without someone to be with.  I find this very telling that she is telling them it was their fault she had no help from them taking care of Caylee.  She is saying if they had helped care for Caylee she wouldn't be in this mess right now.  So in a way she is telling them THEY caused what happened to Caylee.

I can well believe that Casey is blaming everyone in this world and the next for Caylee's death.  She appears to have never really taken responsibility for her actions.

However, I think that if George had any hand in hiding Caylee's body, she would never have been found.  Look at Drew Peterson....  Cops know where to hide a body, and she would not have been just alongside the road in a bag.  That smacks or the lazy so-and-so princess girl who didn't want to get messy and dirty and bug-bitten.  She hauled that bag just to the fringes of the woods and left it there.
Unless.....maybe someone like George or Lee just got fed up with Cindy's blindness when it came to Casey and helped justice along by putting Caylee's body where she was sure to be found.

With all the activity in the area by media and tourists and all the awareness of their vehicles and their persons, I doubt they would have chanced doing anything.

Exactly.  This house has been watched from the beginning if not by LE, by many, many monkeys and monkeylikes.  How on earth did they do anything without someone noticing??
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #168 on: December 20, 2008, 11:58:06 AM »

So much time and effort was put into the cell phone pings and our little princess was found almost in her backyard.

KC hated being home and around her family. I think she just drove around to get away....no wonder she always ran out of gas!

Also, I was thinking last night that KC may have "stored" Caylee's body elsewhere before dumping it.

I was thinking that as well, but if not in the backyard, how will LE ever know for sure if it was one of those far out locations!!??? 

IMO Casey did keep Caylee somewhere while she drove around, that is why she had such an advanced state of decomp in her car, but not the first stages..JMO. I think she kept her in the turtle sandbox, it has a lid and the cadaver dogs hit the backyard. Im thinking Casey knew her parents like the back of her hand, she knew if she and caylee were not home, her parents wouldnt touch the sandbox and caylee could be discretly kept there. again JMO
But the experts have stated that decomp was in the early stages,2.6 days and I don't think the dogs hit on the sandbox....they hit on Caylee's little play house?

My theory needs work, but im just trying to put myself in her shoes. im her age, same mindset *party*, i dont have a child but i have had to hide things from my parents and the sandbox just catches my attention 100%. Not to mention when i watched Gretas interview at the anthony house it looked in the sandbox as if there was an indent in the middle, and the toys were scattered around it..looks like something heavy had been in there..hmm
True,I'm not sure if the dogs hit on the house area and the sandbox but LE were using the sandbox lid to hold dirt in it and I don't think they would do that with something that may be evidence.Actually from the yard image someone just posted.....it looks like most of the hits or areas of interest were in the corner of the yard by the playhouse.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #169 on: December 20, 2008, 11:59:02 AM »

Found this collage on another forum, it's of Eric and Caylee.  Interesting to say the least. 

Wow wykes. he is a dead ringer to me in my book of possible sperm donors....the nose is dead on

Eyebrows too!!!!!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: December 20, 2008, 11:59:13 AM »

If Eric is the dad, why haven't we heard from any of his relatives?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: December 20, 2008, 12:00:22 PM »

[regarding the jailhouse tapes, i dont know why, but one thing she said really stuck out to me. Shes playing the grieving mother who "feels that shes still okay and close to home" complete with tears and then she says something about how theyre going to get her back and she will be "just like she was". To me thats her guilty brain churning and letting something slip that shes not "like she was". Am I making sense?

Yes, you are making sense. In hindsight, it sure does seem it could indicate that. Wonder what a behavior professional would say?
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #172 on: December 20, 2008, 12:00:59 PM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!

I had always thought it was JO, KC had a crush on him in high school. BUT.....WOW is right. But why in the world would CA tell the truth???

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: December 20, 2008, 12:01:37 PM »

I agree. I also tend to think he actually has himself fooled into thinking he is going to win this case and become the newest host on truTV or such...blech!
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #174 on: December 20, 2008, 12:01:45 PM »

They're probably scared of all the media attention.  I'm sure they may be wondering if he really is the dad.  Is Eric still alive?
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #175 on: December 20, 2008, 12:02:37 PM »

What is Eric's last name anyone know?

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #176 on: December 20, 2008, 12:03:44 PM »

I agree. I also tend to think he actually has himself fooled into thinking he is going to win this case and become the newest host on truTV or such...blech!

Even if he doesn't win, he will be famous.  I don't think he will ever let Casey talk if he is smart and I think he is a smart defense attorney.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: December 20, 2008, 12:04:10 PM »

Maybe they don't want to be hounded by media--unlike Baez and the A's who seem to love the media attention.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: December 20, 2008, 12:04:37 PM »

The only official statment she gave is the one we read with the mythical Zanny and the rest of the lies. She told the LE at that time that she didn't call the police to report her missing because she had read or saw movies where the child was harmed. In her visit tapes with Cindy and Lee she says several times that she can't help them any more from jail.
Baez might not want to play it that way, but you can bet the prosecution will. 

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: December 20, 2008, 12:05:10 PM »

I know it wouldn't be admissable in court but if they were to agree to any sort of deal where she tells what happened they could ask for a polygraph to help ensure she is telling the truth.  The other point was if there is no deal and she is convicted and get life w/ parole she will not be considered unless she admists her quilt - goes to rehabilitation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.