March 28, 2024, 10:21:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 384203 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1600 on: December 21, 2008, 01:24:53 PM »

A-1... I love you too.  Don't you love me??     

Hi, da spark!   My wrinkles are disturbing, aren't they? I didn't have time to tape them back this morning. 

Oh but you are so beautiful from the inside out!  If you put your big girl panties on those wrinkles won't show, hee hee!

Love ya!!

Sparky/Karen

Love you too!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1601 on: December 21, 2008, 01:25:23 PM »

I skimmed Lee's postings.
Tara is Mark ( the marine guys ) ex wife.
Was preggers with Lee's child.
Got back with husband.
Told Mark the baby was his.
Got an abortion.
Didn't tell Lee.
Found another guy.
She is in Michigan.
Lee in pain. Lee in big pain. Lee is a big pain. Seems to have anger issues .

Cindy made a reference to don't want to lose another one. Could this be what she was talking about. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1602 on: December 21, 2008, 01:25:31 PM »

Any PR consultant is going to have to work for their money of they want to change the public's opinion of this bunch.  They asked for gift cards for Caylee's birthday ! Think that was when I turned on them. Garrison and Nejame didn't last very long.

What? Really? I totally missed this. Could you please elaborate? Thanks.
I read it here. Long time ago. It was on Lee's MySpace. They were also asking for unpaid assistants to be available 24 / 7. So that they could follow up on tips and perhaps go out of town. I don't have the MySpace post, but it was here and commented on at the time, just before Caylee's third birthday. Many things they have done seemed like a cash grab. The donation jars, the fight with Tim Miller over who was to get the money donated :To them or TES. They milked the grieving grandparents for all it was worth.

I have compassion and am not a mean person.  However.  I have allowed this case to bring out the worst and best in me.  Seems to me that the A's have begged for others to do things for them, and made it clear that there would be no compensation.  In other words, they have used volunteers, IMO.  That they ended up being used in return by some of those folks... oh well, they asked for it really, and IMO, deserve being used just as much as they have used others.  Karma.  Didn't take long for it to be repaid in some measure.  Yet they do not learn, they continue to be despicable.  Lord only knows the amount of karma that will hit them in full measure down the road.  And I don't feel sorry for them one bit.  My compassion is for Caylee, and for innocent family members standing by who couldn't step in and stop the madness.   

Amen, Wyks.  I really feel for the great-grandparents. 

Lisa

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1603 on: December 21, 2008, 01:25:53 PM »

CatToy... WOW thank-you for posting those myspace writings. Who would have known Lee was a poet, and so dramatic, I wonder how many men write stuff like that on their myspace. But the biggest surprise was the name Tara, is it the Tara who is the psycho ex wife of Mark Hawkins, I say yes, she lives in Michigan.

I think Casey and Lee got their flair for the dramatic from Cindy.  Lee's myspace confessions reveal some deep seated anger.

Lisa

You are all very welcome.  I have other stuff, I guess I'll be forced to put up a site with all the photos one day, but for now I think reading someone's myspace really tells you a lot about their head, where it's at, what they were really thinking and what they were up to.
Some ppl use the blog/journal sites online, and some do not.  Lee A did.  I love copy n paste.  Very Happy

Take care you guys, I will see you all soon.  I listen to the radio broadcasts here too when I can, sometimes when I am cooking.  I know some of you from IS or Cheri's place.  Take Care, Caylees death and the finding of her remains is something that touched me so deeply.  I have felt so sad for weeks actually.  It must be the holidays.  Take care everyone and I'll post more in PDF format and clean those up a bit when I have some free time.   Hugs, Be well!
CT
Take Care, and thanks again.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1604 on: December 21, 2008, 01:26:07 PM »

Cat Toy.. forgive me for this stupid question, but are these all from Lee?

Yes they were on his myspace acct, before they were erased.  The are all from lee except the last one that is Casey's profile online. 
I copied his info and writings when I saw that he had posted the positions and such on her website.  So it was very upsetting.
I knew that it was a goldmine of info, any time I see something like that when tracing on a case, I copy it. 

CT

Good thinking! Thank you for posting, and "Happy Holidays"!!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: December 21, 2008, 01:27:17 PM »

Got back with husband.
Got an abortion.
Didn't tell Lee.
Found another guy.
She is in Michigan.

Cindy made a reference to don't want to lose another one. Could this be what she was talking about. 

Guess that explains why Tara is "psycho b*tch".  She screwed over Casey's poor brother.. (not that what she did was right.. it seems pretty F'd up to me, not knowing more details).

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1606 on: December 21, 2008, 01:27:45 PM »

Sure makes sense to me.

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1607 on: December 21, 2008, 01:28:05 PM »

I am a little upset over the fact that the meter reader had called in 3 times on that bag.  I wonder how he first ran into it?  Another pee break? 
You think, ok he called it in the first time...ok... they went out and got scared by a rattle snake... the second time?? and then a 3rd time?  I am very saddened by this.  It could have ended in August.  More evidence would have been there.  I know KC had friends in LE.  I would hope no officer would help to cover this.

I don't think it's the same bag. The first time he called the bag was gray and by the side of the road. Obviously a different bag. The one with the remains that he found in Dec was black and in the woods.

That's what I heard too.  Either the news has decided to elimanate the word "gray" and the words "side of the road" from their reporting OR it was reported incorrectly to begin with.

I think it's a different bag, too.

There was a neighbor close to where the bag of remains was found that said during July & August there was a terrible odor but that they just thought it was an animal that had died in the swamp.  That neighbor could be put on the witness stand during the trial and the testimony would carry some weight in counter-acting the defense tactics of the body could have been placed there at a later time.

Thats strange to me.. that the meter reader reported a suspicious bag.  The LE went to check it out and said it was grey and nothing to be concerned with.  Why then, would the meter reader keep calling in.  It's like he knew it was there and that it was Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1608 on: December 21, 2008, 01:30:40 PM »

Got back with husband.
Got an abortion.
Didn't tell Lee.
Found another guy.
She is in Michigan.

Yes, she didn't want to lose another one, could very well be, and that would make sense when she brought up Tara's name in one of the jail visits.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1609 on: December 21, 2008, 01:31:19 PM »

How does it work... if KC confesses what she did to a preacher/priest, man of the cloth.  Is the priest allowed to tell authorities?  I can't imagine her not wanting to get this off her chest.

I might be wrong, but not they are not allowed to tell.

Lisa

It's priviledged info, clergy and therapists cannot be forced to give that info up.  Some have even chosen to be in contempt of court, do jail time, in order to not release info they have.  Some of my colleagues and I (we are therapists in private practice) do not take notes for this very reason.  In a clinical setting where insurance is involved, we took the briefest notes possible.  Much can be said without saying a dang thing at all. 

Those who have priviledged info from someone who committed a crime typically do try their hardest to get that person to confess what they've done to the authorities, even offering to be there if that makes it easier. 

Just a quick question about the note taking.......how do you provide a client/patient with their medical/personal record when requested without notes?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1610 on: December 21, 2008, 01:33:13 PM »

I am a little upset over the fact that the meter reader had called in 3 times on that bag.  I wonder how he first ran into it?  Another pee break? 
You think, ok he called it in the first time...ok... they went out and got scared by a rattle snake... the second time?? and then a 3rd time?  I am very saddened by this.  It could have ended in August.  More evidence would have been there.  I know KC had friends in LE.  I would hope no officer would help to cover this.

I don't think it's the same bag. The first time he called the bag was gray and by the side of the road. Obviously a different bag. The one with the remains that he found in Dec was black and in the woods.

That's what I heard too.  Either the news has decided to elimanate the word "gray" and the words "side of the road" from their reporting OR it was reported incorrectly to begin with.

I think it's a different bag, too.

There was a neighbor close to where the bag of remains was found that said during July & August there was a terrible odor but that they just thought it was an animal that had died in the swamp.  That neighbor could be put on the witness stand during the trial and the testimony would carry some weight in counter-acting the defense tactics of the body could have been placed there at a later time.

Thats strange to me.. that the meter reader reported a suspicious bag.  The LE went to check it out and said it was grey and nothing to be concerned with.  Why then, would the meter reader keep calling in.  It's like he knew it was there and that it was Caylee.
That is not how it transpired. He called twice and got no respnse. The third time, LE went out and failed to thorougly search. He went back 3 months later when the water receded and the bag was there.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1611 on: December 21, 2008, 01:34:20 PM »

I could see George tossing the bag on the way home from the towyard. He tossed a stinky bag at the towyard. Still stinks, he stops and finds another stinky bag ( sorry )  knows what it is and dumps it. Then the spin begins. He didn't know what Cindy was going to do when he brought the car home. ie phone 911 and say what she says to set this entire thing into motion.
Maybe that's why they have all lawyered up.
We are bringing our own thought to this, How would we react. ? type of thing. The ANT family has shown us that they are not like us at all.     
Except they picked the car up at around 1-1:30 pm then brought it home,took out the battery(so Casey couldn't take it again),opened the trunk,rolled down the windows trying to air the car out.Then Cindy supposedly went back to work till 6PM and George went to work to start his job.
I would like to think I would have called the police from the towyard but I do wonder why the towyard guy did not call LE himself?He said he also knew that dead body smell.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1612 on: December 21, 2008, 01:38:31 PM »

Please bear with me this may be confusing.

Does anyone remember at the jailhouse conversation with Casey and Cindy and George when Cindy says to Casey something to the effect of - it doesn't make sense, why didn't she go back and get the car.  I never understood it except to think that Casey had at some point told Cindy someone else had the car.

I was listening to the FBI interview tapes of Cindy.  I never could sit through all of them before. In part 4 of 11, around the 10 minute mark Cindy talks about how it doesn't make sense that Casey would abandon the car.  She talks about how it was a nice looking car.  In fact she actually says, it had a lot of life left in it.  The tape jumps a few seconds right around the time she is discussing all this too - weird. 

Anyway, I think that Casey convinced Cindy (not hard) that Zany was in control of her car at the time it was deserted at Amscott.  Cindy also mentions earlier in the tapes that she didn't understand if Caylee's body was in the car for only a of couple days why it would smell so bad (not exact words). 

I've always believed Casey when she said she didn't know where her daughter was.  I think Casey's defense is going to be that Zani was in control of the car.  I also think Casey did leave Caylee's body in the wheel well of that car when she abandoned it.  When she left it she was probably hoping that it would be stolen but when that didn't happened she and the defense decided to use the nanny had it story.  I THINK George found that trash bag and dumped Caylee before Cindy could find it.

Interesting thoughts.....With Georges police background, do you really think he would leave the body so close to home??

I just had a thought.  Maybe George saw the trash bag with the body or just the body tucked into the trunk.  Cindy and George drove separate cars home because they had to pick up tow yard car.  George could have pulled over on the way home and quickly tossed the body in the woods to save Cindy the horror of seeing the body as he had.   If the site where the remains were found is on the way home from the towyard, I bet my bottom dollar that's what happened.  It explains why casey was so happy to see George at her first hearing.  She was waving him a big Thank You.  George was clearly upset and flustered by the events at the towyard.  He even spoke of his thoughts "please don't let it be the little girl" as he opened the trunk.  Why should he remember this if no one was in the trunk?
OH!Good thinking,that could have happened and George didn't even need to look in the bag(I think he was a very weak police officer/deputy and is a very weak man)......hmmmm,and if Casey still had the book and backpack in the trunk with the body,George would have thrown those out too.

I think Casey took Caylee the night of the 15th.  I think there was a fight and Casey was out and she took Caylee.  I think Caylee's clothing will reflect that she was taken that night - whether she was wearing the clothes on the video tape, a bathing suit, or a nightgown.  I think that Casey grabbed her backpack and didn't pack it.  Some smart poster here suggested that the book she was reading at the nursing home (and what looks like is in the crime scene photos) was already in the backpack.  I can't believe for a minute that Casey would stop and pack a bag for Caylee.  I'm not sure exactly what happened after that.  I'm not certain on my theory of how she killed Caylee but she did.  She threw her body in the trunk and only when it started to stink did she wrap it.  Maybe in a sheet from the house and then the bags and then put her in the wheel well.   I think she went back to her house to wrap the body - the backyard.  I don't think Caylee died in the house or the dogs would have hit in it. 

I think she drove around with the body in the wheel well or trunk and then finally when the smell got unbearable she dumped the car anticipating that someone at the check cashing place or the neighborhood would steal it.  Maybe she was even hoping a hispanic woman would.  That is why she left a purse on the front seat.  SICK.

Cindy also says in this interview that they knew every inch of that car and there were NOT any new stains.  You think her and George would have at least gotten their stories straight.

ITA with this.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1613 on: December 21, 2008, 01:39:03 PM »

Got back with husband.
Got an abortion.
Didn't tell Lee.
Found another guy.
She is in Michigan.

Guess that explains why Tara is "psycho b*tch".  She screwed over Casey's poor brother.. (not that what she did was right.. it seems pretty F'd up to me, not knowing more details).

My jaw hit the floor to find out Lee was schtuping Hawkins wife! This would be what Casey was going to tell Hawkins when she got to California..."My mom and Lee already know"
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1614 on: December 21, 2008, 01:43:28 PM »

I could see George tossing the bag on the way home from the towyard. He tossed a stinky bag at the towyard. Still stinks, he stops and finds another stinky bag ( sorry )  knows what it is and dumps it. Then the spin begins. He didn't know what Cindy was going to do when he brought the car home. ie phone 911 and say what she says to set this entire thing into motion.
Maybe that's why they have all lawyered up.
We are bringing our own thought to this, How would we react. ? type of thing. The ANT family has shown us that they are not like us at all.     
Except they picked the car up at around 1-1:30 pm then brought it home,took out the battery(so Casey couldn't take it again),opened the trunk,rolled down the windows trying to air the car out.Then Cindy supposedly went back to work till 6PM and George went to work to start his job.
I would like to think I would have called the police from the towyard but I do wonder why the towyard guy did not call LE himself?He said he also knew that dead body smell.

I've thought about the tow yard guy's reaction and was thinking...he did mention a suicide he'd had to deal with in another car, he probably did not want to have to deal with police.  I'm not saying it's right, but a lot of people simply don't want to "get involved" in others' "problems".  That said, I personally find police extremely intimidating and do not know what I would have done if I was the tow yard guy.  I have heard that Cindy pitched quite a fit at having to pay X amount of dollars because the car had been sitting there for so long.  Me thinks that tow yard guy just wanted those crazy Anthonys Outta There.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1615 on: December 21, 2008, 01:44:35 PM »

Got back with husband.
Got an abortion.
Didn't tell Lee.
Found another guy.
She is in Michigan.

Yes, she didn't want to lose another one, could very well be, and that would make sense when she brought up Tara's name in one of the jail visits.

Kat_Gram   - is that true about Tara and Lee?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1616 on: December 21, 2008, 01:46:25 PM »

Something keeps bothering me....when Casey dumped the car at Amscott...and Tony picked her up...surely Casey had a bad smell on her hair and clothes just from being in the car.  How come we hear nothing about friends noticing a bad smell around Casey?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: December 21, 2008, 01:46:41 PM »

Got back with husband.
Got an abortion.
Didn't tell Lee.
Found another guy.
She is in Michigan.

Well,now all this makes sense.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1618 on: December 21, 2008, 01:46:41 PM »

How does it work... if KC confesses what she did to a preacher/priest, man of the cloth.  Is the priest allowed to tell authorities?  I can't imagine her not wanting to get this off her chest.

I might be wrong, but not they are not allowed to tell.

Lisa

I am not Catholic, but I don't think preists can tell. However, other clergy might not tell, but I don't think they are under oath not to tell. I am not under any such oath.
I know a Catholic priest cannot tell, I never could figure that out, always has bothered me. Other clergy I really don't know.

I'm Catholic and I think it really depends of the preist if he would tell or not.
Our preist said he would tell if someone confessed to him that they had killed someone.
He says he doesn't think it's his place to keep secerts of a killer just to make them feel better that they had confessed to him.

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1619 on: December 21, 2008, 01:49:23 PM »

Got back with husband.
Got an abortion.
Didn't tell Lee.
Found another guy.
She is in Michigan.

My jaw hit the floor to find out Lee was schtuping Hawkins wife! This would be what Casey was going to tell Hawkins when she got to California..."My mom and Lee already know"

And what's up with Lee's hatred of Michigan?  Just because some girl who wronged him moved here?  Pooey on you, Lee.  And I love how Lee claims OSU like it is his own.  Whatever Lee, I think the humidity of your current state has caused you some delirium...cuz the Mitten State rules!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.