April 19, 2024, 10:20:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 384898 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1620 on: December 21, 2008, 01:49:57 PM »

Any PR consultant is going to have to work for their money of they want to change the public's opinion of this bunch.  They asked for gift cards for Caylee's birthday ! Think that was when I turned on them. Garrison and Nejame didn't last very long.

I missed when they asked for gift cards for Caylee's birthday, I knew that they had asked for gift cards for the cough, cough searches.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1621 on: December 21, 2008, 01:58:34 PM »

Please bear with me this may be confusing.

Does anyone remember at the jailhouse conversation with Casey and Cindy and George when Cindy says to Casey something to the effect of - it doesn't make sense, why didn't she go back and get the car.  I never understood it except to think that Casey had at some point told Cindy someone else had the car.

I was listening to the FBI interview tapes of Cindy.  I never could sit through all of them before. In part 4 of 11, around the 10 minute mark Cindy talks about how it doesn't make sense that Casey would abandon the car.  She talks about how it was a nice looking car.  In fact she actually says, it had a lot of life left in it.  The tape jumps a few seconds right around the time she is discussing all this too - weird. 

Anyway, I think that Casey convinced Cindy (not hard) that Zany was in control of her car at the time it was deserted at Amscott.  Cindy also mentions earlier in the tapes that she didn't understand if Caylee's body was in the car for only a of couple days why it would smell so bad (not exact words). 

I've always believed Casey when she said she didn't know where her daughter was.  I think Casey's defense is going to be that Zani was in control of the car.  I also think Casey did leave Caylee's body in the wheel well of that car when she abandoned it.  When she left it she was probably hoping that it would be stolen but when that didn't happened she and the defense decided to use the nanny had it story.  I THINK George found that trash bag and dumped Caylee before Cindy could find it.

Interesting thoughts.....With Georges police background, do you really think he would leave the body so close to home??

I just had a thought.  Maybe George saw the trash bag with the body or just the body tucked into the trunk.  Cindy and George drove separate cars home because they had to pick up tow yard car.  George could have pulled over on the way home and quickly tossed the body in the woods to save Cindy the horror of seeing the body as he had.  If the site where the remains were found is on the way home from the towyard, I bet my bottom dollar that's what happened.  It explains why casey was so happy to see George at her first hearing.  She was waving him a big Thank You.  George was clearly upset and flustered by the events at the towyard.  He even spoke of his thoughts "please don't let it be the little girl" as he opened the trunk.  Why should he remember this if no one was in the trunk?

It could be possible that GA did dump the bag on the drive home. When he became physically sick while being interviewed by LE I felt he had more contact with the remains than simply smelling the left over odor in the trunk. But, I can't explain the message to Amy from KC telling her that she got rid of the smell in the car. I always thought was the day KC dumped little Caylee somewhere.

Interesting!  George very well could have gotten physically sick before getting home with that car, stopped alongside the road and tossed out every bag in the trunk he found, without looking inside.  Might have figured it would be more trash like the last bag he saw at the towyard.  It could have happened this way.  Could be why he in particular might want immunity.  Cannot explain Cindy's stuff tho.  Or even if George KNEW anything.  But I can see him getting sick and tossing out what he may have thought was more of the same trash. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1622 on: December 21, 2008, 01:58:55 PM »

Any PR consultant is going to have to work for their money of they want to change the public's opinion of this bunch.  They asked for gift cards for Caylee's birthday ! Think that was when I turned on them. Garrison and Nejame didn't last very long.

I missed when they asked for gift cards for Caylee's birthday, I knew that they had asked for gift cards for the cough, cough searches.

Tim Miller on Dana tonite sould be insightful into the home life there.  He is so passionate about every case.  He doesn't hold back.  He is such a straight shooter.   

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1623 on: December 21, 2008, 02:00:52 PM »

I could see George tossing the bag on the way home from the towyard. He tossed a stinky bag at the towyard. Still stinks, he stops and finds another stinky bag ( sorry )  knows what it is and dumps it. Then the spin begins. He didn't know what Cindy was going to do when he brought the car home. ie phone 911 and say what she says to set this entire thing into motion.
Maybe that's why they have all lawyered up.
We are bringing our own thought to this, How would we react. ? type of thing. The ANT family has shown us that they are not like us at all.     
Except they picked the car up at around 1-1:30 pm then brought it home,took out the battery(so Casey couldn't take it again),opened the trunk,rolled down the windows trying to air the car out.Then Cindy supposedly went back to work till 6PM and George went to work to start his job.
I would like to think I would have called the police from the towyard but I do wonder why the towyard guy did not call LE himself?He said he also knew that dead body smell.

I've thought about the tow yard guy's reaction and was thinking...he did mention a suicide he'd had to deal with in another car, he probably did not want to have to deal with police.  I'm not saying it's right, but a lot of people simply don't want to "get involved" in others' "problems".  That said, I personally find police extremely intimidating and do not know what I would have done if I was the tow yard guy.  I have heard that Cindy pitched quite a fit at having to pay X amount of dollars because the car had been sitting there for so long.  Me thinks that tow yard guy just wanted those crazy Anthonys Outta There.
True and I can understand him wanting them out of there but he still should have done the right thing and alerted LE.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1624 on: December 21, 2008, 02:03:08 PM »

And what's up with Lee's hatred of Michigan?  Just because some girl who wronged him moved here?  Pooey on you, Lee.  And I love how Lee claims OSU like it is his own.  Whatever Lee, I think the humidity of your current state has caused you some delirium...cuz the Mitten State rules!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1625 on: December 21, 2008, 02:05:00 PM »

Something keeps bothering me....when Casey dumped the car at Amscott...and Tony picked her up...surely Casey had a bad smell on her hair and clothes just from being in the car.  How come we hear nothing about friends noticing a bad smell around Casey?

I think(could be wrong)that Tony said he never noticed a smell on Casey or the car.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1626 on: December 21, 2008, 02:06:22 PM »

I skimmed Lee's postings.
Tara is Mark ( the marine guys ) ex wife.
Was preggers with Lee's child.
Got back with husband.
Told Mark the baby was his.
Got an abortion.
Didn't tell Lee.
Found another guy.
She is in Michigan.
Lee in pain. Lee in big pain. Lee is a big pain. Seems to have anger issues .

Cindy made a reference to don't want to lose another one. Could this be what she was talking about. 

Guess that explains why Tara is "psycho b*tch".  She screwed over Casey's poor brother.. (not that what she did was right.. it seems pretty F'd up to me, not knowing more details).

My jaw hit the floor to find out Lee was schtuping Hawkins wife! This would be what Casey was going to tell Hawkins when she got to California..."My mom and Lee already know"

And what's up with Lee's hatred of Michigan?  Just because some girl who wronged him moved here?  Pooey on you, Lee.  And I love how Lee claims OSU like it is his own.  Whatever Lee, I think the humidity of your current state has caused you some delirium...cuz the Mitten State rules!
Hahaha!That it does  

Karma Is Coming

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1627 on: December 21, 2008, 02:07:14 PM »

I skimmed Lee's postings.
Tara is Mark ( the marine guys ) ex wife.
Was preggers with Lee's child.
Got back with husband.
Told Mark the baby was his.
Got an abortion.
Didn't tell Lee.
Found another guy.
She is in Michigan.
Lee in pain. Lee in big pain. Lee is a big pain. Seems to have anger issues .

Cindy made a reference to don't want to lose another one. Could this be what she was talking about. 

Yes, she didn't want to lose another one, could very well be, and that would make sense when she brought up Tara's name in one of the jail visits.

Kat_Gram   - is that true about Tara and Lee?

Anybody?  Where can I find Lee's post!!  TIA
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1628 on: December 21, 2008, 02:07:54 PM »

I find it sickening that Caylee hasn't even had a funeral, and the A's already have a "producer."    I hope they continue suffering!

Lisa
It is sickening, and I can guarantee you that will suffer in the future for the way they act at the present time.
  They need to remember that one day this will be something that happened in the past, (although we will always remember Caylee) and one day they will find themselves all alone with no friends and no family , no granddaughter, no Daughter, and if their not careful in the following days.....no son........all alone....There will be no camera's, no lawyers coming every time they call for them, nothing but memories of a little girl that loved them and the realization of the way they acted after she was gone!               I believe the future holds nothing but agony for them!!!!!!!!!! They need to sit back and reflect on what they have already done and see if they cant change their behavior and start doing the right thing!!!

I agree HH!  Makes me cringe when I think about the supposed grandchild on the way by Mallory.     That poor child, being born into that family.  Sure hope someone outside of the family watches out for his/her well-being.  Sigh. 

I don't think she is pregnant

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1629 on: December 21, 2008, 02:09:21 PM »

I had wondered that, too, about why the smell did not permeate her clothes, hair, etc.  But she may have dumped the car before the smell got to that level.  By the time it sat closed up on the impound lot, it had really worsened, I am sure.  The leaks from the bag (or the bag itself and body, if some of you are right) would have been really intense by then.

Those blogs by Lee show that the whole family is into drama and perhaps bitterness over things that have happened to them or relationships that have not worked out.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1630 on: December 21, 2008, 02:09:52 PM »

How does it work... if KC confesses what she did to a preacher/priest, man of the cloth.  Is the priest allowed to tell authorities?  I can't imagine her not wanting to get this off her chest.
  No
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1631 on: December 21, 2008, 02:10:14 PM »

I don't know about any of you but I felt rather uncomfortable reading Lee's Myspace entries. I know they are put out there, so they are fair game, but that boy was in a world of hurt. We do not know all the facts yet, so to call him names and in essence say he was a whack job for caring about this girl doesn't seem right to me. Those entries were made long before the tragedy of Caylee, he had no foresight to the drama that was to come. They served no purpose to help us understand him regarding this case.

To me, he seemed like a young man, who was truly in love, had his heart broken and would have taken care of this woman and his own child. So many boys out there are in the mode of love em and leave em and God forbid their lifestyle is compromised by a child. He was in a great deal of pain and I don't see anything wrong with the way he expressed it.

I have no idea of what is to come and what will be revealed but at this point, I don't blame Lee for the dysfunction of his family. Being the oldest, being a male, and maybe having a father that won't or can't step up to the plate, a lot of responsibility was thrust upon his shoulders. When you live with a drama queen(s) you learn to anticipate what is going to set them off and try to deal with it first. Like the memorial set up on their lawn the day Caylee was found. He knew that was going to tick off his Mom so he took care of it before it could get to her. I have lived a life like that in the past, it's just easier to do the deed instead of dealing with the drama. I'm sure his whole life has been like this.  So to rip him a new one over pain and anguish felt over a broken heart and a family that might have been, just seems wrong in my book.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1632 on: December 21, 2008, 02:10:46 PM »

JEEZE.  Lee needed a personal assistant?

The only postion he did not attempt to fill is ..ummm....a house cleaner and one of those 'fluffer" girls...lol

This family is sick.

Anything else Cat Toy?

This was probably said already, but they advertised for personal assistants for ALL three of them, George Cindy and Lee.  For no pay.  They had quite a list of what they wanted done.  Sheeeeeeesh.  The gall that took! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1633 on: December 21, 2008, 02:12:31 PM »

Speaking of Lee's myspace writings, what ever happened to putting your feelings down in a notebook, I will never understand writing things like this for the world to see.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1634 on: December 21, 2008, 02:14:38 PM »

So we have George who files for divorce soon after Caylee is born and is bitter because he cannot hold a job and Cindy is supporting him and he is caught having online affairs and also gambling away their money. 

We have Cindy who tries to hold it all together but resents being the only one working, having their savings frittered away by George, having a lazy daughter that she has to support, loving her grandchild but resenting the fact that she is the sole support of the child, holding George's follies over his head, etc.

Lee is indignant and bitter about his relationship with Tara falling apart after he gets her pregnant and she aborts the baby.  Casey is the unwilling mom to an illegitimate daughter that she claims to love but clearly resents.  And she may have had another pregnancy that resulted in a miscarriage.

This is a soap opera family.

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: December 21, 2008, 02:16:25 PM »

This is OT. 

It is Christmas and sometimes maybe we do get what we wsih for.

Everyone knows Klass is an angel. 
Last year I joking asked Klass to put a hot guy in my hot tub.
And she did.

Two weeks ago I finally did meet someone nice, relaxed, thoughtful, smart, genuine and hard working.

So.....I realize I have been blessed this year.
KLASS you can keep me and my man in the hot tub.  He is adorable....and gotta love the hand action!

When new b/f peeks at me typing on this site (as he is watching CSI or something)
I am gonna tell him how Klass whispered in Santas ear, and this year I finally got what I wished for!

KLASS U ROCK!

Wishing All the monkeys a merry Christmas!

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1636 on: December 21, 2008, 02:16:35 PM »

Just thinking back to the beginning of the case.  CA said the last time Caylee was seen alive was the 9th.  And GA can remember exactly what both KC and Caylee was wearing.  Then the video came out with the visit with her father and then it was the 15th.  Pathological liars...
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1637 on: December 21, 2008, 02:17:52 PM »

How does it work... if KC confesses what she did to a preacher/priest, man of the cloth.  Is the priest allowed to tell authorities?  I can't imagine her not wanting to get this off her chest.
  No

Thank you.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1638 on: December 21, 2008, 02:19:33 PM »

This is OT. 

It is Christmas and sometimes maybe we do get what we wsih for.

Everyone knows Klass is an angel. 
Last year I joking asked Klass to put a hot guy in my hot tub.
And she did.

Two weeks ago I finally did meet someone nice, relaxed, thoughtful, smart, genuine and hard working.

So.....I realize I have been blessed this year.
KLASS you can keep me and my man in the hot tub.  He is adorable....and gotta love the hand action!

When new b/f peeks at me typing on this site (as he is watching CSI or something)
I am gonna tell him how Klass whispered in Santas ear, and this year I finally got what I wished for!

KLASS U ROCK!

Wishing All the monkeys a merry Christmas!

Good for you, I'm happy for you, and the hand action, which I just noticed, all I can say is how did I miss that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: December 21, 2008, 02:19:35 PM »

FOM - if he even comes close to resembling your avatar hot tub guy I'm jealous 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.