April 16, 2024, 04:04:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 384829 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1660 on: December 21, 2008, 02:38:33 PM »

How does it work... if KC confesses what she did to a preacher/priest, man of the cloth.  Is the priest allowed to tell authorities?  I can't imagine her not wanting to get this off her chest.

I might be wrong, but not they are not allowed to tell.

Lisa

It's priviledged info, clergy and therapists cannot be forced to give that info up.  Some have even chosen to be in contempt of court, do jail time, in order to not release info they have.  Some of my colleagues and I (we are therapists in private practice) do not take notes for this very reason.  In a clinical setting where insurance is involved, we took the briefest notes possible.  Much can be said without saying a dang thing at all. 

Those who have priviledged info from someone who committed a crime typically do try their hardest to get that person to confess what they've done to the authorities, even offering to be there if that makes it easier. 

Just a quick question about the note taking.......how do you provide a client/patient with their medical/personal record when requested without notes?

There are some notes even those in private practice may use for that, I used initials without description or abbreviated terms, so even if any of my files were asked for by the court, no one else but me could make heads or tails out of what needed to be written.  And then a good memory is very handy.  Smile  For the client who requests a record, I'd look at those notes and fill out a form or type up a brief synopsis.  What I was mainly speaking of above in not taking notes was during each session.  I may have made a reminder of sorts to myself for future use, but nothing that could be used in court, etc.  Those who do things this way do tell the client at the beginning of treatment that we don't sit there and take notes, and if any info is needed later by the client himself/herself, it will likely be what we can recall.  In court, I wouldn't work so hard to remember much.  hehe.. I've found that clients feel more at ease knowing I'm not sitting there writing down every word they say. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1661 on: December 21, 2008, 02:38:33 PM »

I would think a judge might let KC attend the funeral, as she hasn't been convicted yet.
It was posted here yesterday in an article that the guy who is in charge of the jail is going to ask the judge to deny it if asked.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1662 on: December 21, 2008, 02:38:43 PM »

Both Casey and Lee seem so desperate for love.  IMO, kinda unusual for a young guy like LEE!!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1663 on: December 21, 2008, 02:39:38 PM »

FOM - if he even comes close to resembling your avatar hot tub guy I'm jealous 

Me too Klaas.   

I am duct taping my mouth NOW.
ANd my fingers.

Thank you for all your good wishes.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1664 on: December 21, 2008, 02:40:27 PM »

GA is in LE.
CA is a Nurse.
KC is a slore.
What does LA do for a living?

Some form of Computer technology, I think. Or so it has been said.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1665 on: December 21, 2008, 02:41:06 PM »

"Dr. G": Chief Medical Examiner
Jan C. Garavaglia, M.D., (aka "Dr. G") is the chief medical examiner for the District Nine (Orange-Osceola) Medical Examiner's Office in Florida.

A graduate of the St. Louis University School of Medicine, Dr. Garavaglia completed her fellowship in forensic pathology at the Dade County Medical Examiner's Office in Miami, Fla., and obtained certification by the American Board of Pathology in combined anatomic and clinical pathology, and by the American Board of Pathology in forensic pathology.

Dr. Garavaglia is a member of the National Association of Medical Examiners and the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, and is the recipient of the Hidalgo Award, presented by the Bexar County Commissioners Court in Texas for "outstanding work assisting agencies and providing forensic science services during a multi-jurisdictional capital murder investigation."

In addition, Dr. Garavaglia has given numerous presentations and lectures at various institutions, and has been published in media such as the Journal of Forensic Sciences and The American Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology.

Prior to joining the office in Florida, Dr. Garavaglia was a medical examiner at the Bexar County Forensic Science Center in San Antonio, Texas, for 10 years. She also served at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio as the clinical assistant professor for the department of pathology, and as a member of the Graduate Faculty Council for the Graduate School of Biomedical Science.

Dr. Garavaglia is married and has two sons.
http://health.discovery.com/fansites/drg/bio/bio.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1666 on: December 21, 2008, 02:42:16 PM »

IMO, Casey put  Caylee in the woods.

Remember this?

CASEY ANTHONY: My gut feeling? Mom asked me yesterday (INAUDIBLE) the psychologist asked me this morning that I met with through the court (ph). In my gut, she is still OK and it still feels like she's close to home.

Yeah slore, if we had only knew how close!

Sleddogs - I agree.  I think Casey put Caylee in those woods probably on June 18.  I believe George, Cindy and Lee deep down always knew Caylee was dead but without a body they could lie to themselves about it.

Why the 18th.  Would the car smell that bad if she was there for only a couple of days?
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1667 on: December 21, 2008, 02:43:12 PM »

I would think a judge might let KC attend the funeral, as she hasn't been convicted yet.
It was posted here yesterday in an article that the guy who is in charge of the jail is going to ask the judge to deny it if asked.

Really?  I wonder why would he recommend that?  Not that I disagree, but curious if they said why the warden would request it to be denied.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1668 on: December 21, 2008, 02:43:30 PM »

Hello Monkeys!  I am sorry that I cannot remember who suggested that we make snow angels in memory of Caylee and post a pic; but to whomever it was, my avatar is my son (who by the way is only 3 days younger than Caylee would be) making snow angels yesterday, in her memory. How sad Caylee can't make snow angels (or sand angels--seeing she lived in FL) for herself. God bless her.

Love your avi stayhomemommy, that was my son who is only able to make sand angels~but the sand is white as snow! We will build sand castles for her too and roll down the dunes for her!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1669 on: December 21, 2008, 02:45:05 PM »

JEEZE.  Lee needed a personal assistant?

The only postion he did not attempt to fill is ..ummm....a house cleaner and one of those 'fluffer" girls...lol

This family is sick.

Anything else Cat Toy?

This was probably said already, but they advertised for personal assistants for ALL three of them, George Cindy and Lee.  For no pay.  They had quite a list of what they wanted done.  Sheeeeeeesh.  The gall that took! 

Wyks,

I thought only Lee and Ga advertised for personal assisitants!  Cindy did too????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1670 on: December 21, 2008, 02:46:03 PM »

Any PR consultant is going to have to work for their money of they want to change the public's opinion of this bunch.  They asked for gift cards for Caylee's birthday ! Think that was when I turned on them. Garrison and Nejame didn't last very long.

I missed when they asked for gift cards for Caylee's birthday, I knew that they had asked for gift cards for the cough, cough searches.

Tim Miller on Dana tonite sould be insightful into the home life there.  He is so passionate about every case.  He doesn't hold back.  He is such a straight shooter.   

Very true, I admire that in Tim. 

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1671 on: December 21, 2008, 02:49:26 PM »

Remember this?

CASEY ANTHONY: My gut feeling? Mom asked me yesterday (INAUDIBLE) the psychologist asked me this morning that I met with through the court (ph). In my gut, she is still OK and it still feels like she's close to home.

Sleddogs - I agree.  I think Casey put Caylee in those woods probably on June 18.  I believe George, Cindy and Lee deep down always knew Caylee was dead but without a body they could lie to themselves about it.

Why the 18th.  Would the car smell that bad if she was there for only a couple of days?

That would be plenty of time, especially in the Fla heat in July. The inside of the trunck was probably 120+ degrees. I've handled lots of road killed deer and they get ripe fast.

My brother shot a big buck last month in the evening. By the time they found it the next day the meat was already ruined and the temp was in the low 30's

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1672 on: December 21, 2008, 02:50:40 PM »

I agree HH!  Makes me cringe when I think about the supposed grandchild on the way by Mallory.     That poor child, being born into that family.  Sure hope someone outside of the family watches out for his/her well-being.  Sigh. 

I don't think she is pregnant

Could still be rumors then.  On the day this pic came out, we heard from somewhere that Mallory was 'very pregnant'.  And then I saw this pic and was like WTF?     It's hard to tell with this top on that's for sure.  But she doesn't look 'very' pregnant in any case. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: December 21, 2008, 02:51:46 PM »

Remember this?

If she dumped the body on the 18th, why do you think the smell of decomp was so strong?  You think it would have weakened?

Because fluids remained behind in the trunk of the car and continued decomposing.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1674 on: December 21, 2008, 02:55:36 PM »

Speaking of Lee's myspace writings, what ever happened to putting your feelings down in a notebook, I will never understand writing things like this for the world to see.

I've kept a blog for over three years now.  During that time, my husband committed suicide.  When that happened, I had to decide, quickly, whether to delete the whole thing or blog on through.  I chose to blog through.  I have had several people contact me to say that my expression of my feelings during that very difficult time was helpful to them in dealing with the same issues, or in understanding a person in their own lives who was dealing with something similar.

To keep on blogging about day-to-day things, and not mention my husband's suicide would have been impossible.

People publish books about their feelings all the time.  Poetry and such.  I think it contributes to understanding the Human Condition, if that doesn't sound too pompous.  Which it probably does.

You know what?  After what I've been through in the past two years (and survived), I couldn't care less what people think (unless it's nice).  If someone stumbles on my blog and hates it, there's a little
  • in the upper right of their screen...

This is just to maybe provide a little insight into why one person chose to expose very strong feelings in a public blog.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1675 on: December 21, 2008, 02:56:09 PM »

How does it work... if KC confesses what she did to a preacher/priest, man of the cloth.  Is the priest allowed to tell authorities?  I can't imagine her not wanting to get this off her chest.
  No

A priest can be excommunicated for breaking the privacy of the confessional.  So can anyone who accidentally overhears a confession (such as nurse in hospital).

http://catholicexchange.com/2008/12/04/114627/

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1676 on: December 21, 2008, 02:58:23 PM »

I have a burning question I hope some monkey can help me with. If there is proof in the evidence taken from the A's home that they knew Caylee was deceased and they continued with the Caylee is alive not just for their daughter's case but received money through donations via the internet as well as the US mail service that would be fraud wouldn't it? Now second part of my question These charges if ever made would have to come from the FBI. Would the FBI have to honor any immunity agreement entered into between the State of Fla/A's or would the FBI be free to bring whatever charges the evidence will support?

Yes I feel bad that the A's lost a loved grandchild but if they knew a long time ago and have just used the countries sympathy to improve their finances that is not just unethical it is a scam.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1677 on: December 21, 2008, 03:02:35 PM »

Both Casey and Lee seem so desperate for love.  IMO, kinda unusual for a young guy like LEE!!

I agree mytime, I wonder why it was so hard from them to have relationships?
Jesse seemed like a good guy for Casey.  Even willing to raise a child he knew wasn't his.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1678 on: December 21, 2008, 03:02:58 PM »

I might be wrong, but not they are not allowed to tell.

Lisa

I am not Catholic, but I don't think preists can tell. However, other clergy might not tell, but I don't think they are under oath not to tell. I am not under any such oath.
I know a Catholic priest cannot tell, I never could figure that out, always has bothered me. Other clergy I really don't know.

I am a bit behind reading but no, clergy can not tell what is told in confidence. It does not matter what religion.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1679 on: December 21, 2008, 03:03:46 PM »

GA is in LE.
CA is a Nurse.
KC is a slore.
What does LA do for a living?

Last I read Lee worked in storage.  Not sure if that's storage containers or storage facilities.

Either of them made my hinky meter shoot up when thinking of what Casey may have done with Caylee early on. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.