April 26, 2024, 09:38:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 385114 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1680 on: December 21, 2008, 03:04:17 PM »

I have a burning question I hope some monkey can help me with. If there is proof in the evidence taken from the A's home that they knew Caylee was deceased and they continued with the Caylee is alive not just for their daughter's case but received money through donations via the internet as well as the US mail service that would be fraud wouldn't it? Now second part of my question These charges if ever made would have to come from the FBI. Would the FBI have to honor any immunity agreement entered into between the State of Fla/A's or would the FBI be free to bring whatever charges the evidence will support?

Yes I feel bad that the A's lost a loved grandchild but if they knew a long time ago and have just used the countries sympathy to improve their finances that is not just unethical it is a scam.

Great question, I know the FBI can prosecute a case in a state without the DP and still have the defendant sentenced to the DP because of Federal guidelines, beyond that we need an FBI or legal monkey........any out there today

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #1681 on: December 21, 2008, 03:04:51 PM »

Lee sounds like a big cry baby-drama queen. I understand him being upset about the situation, but making numerous blogs where everyone can see, not just the girl he is upset with? Yeah, he's drama. It's almost like he wanted sympathy and attention from people who weren't involved in the situation, while trying to hurt the person who was. I'm sure she's glad she ran far away from his blogging hissy-fits!

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1682 on: December 21, 2008, 03:05:02 PM »

IMO, Casey put  Caylee in the woods.

Remember this?

CASEY ANTHONY: My gut feeling? Mom asked me yesterday (INAUDIBLE) the psychologist asked me this morning that I met with through the court (ph). In my gut, she is still OK and it still feels like she's close to home.

Yeah slore, if we had only knew how close!

Sleddogs - I agree.  I think Casey put Caylee in those woods probably on June 18.  I believe George, Cindy and Lee deep down always knew Caylee was dead but without a body they could lie to themselves about it.

Why the 18th.  Would the car smell that bad if she was there for only a couple of days?

And why would the car reek even more after her body has been taken out? 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1683 on: December 21, 2008, 03:06:39 PM »

How does it work... if KC confesses what she did to a preacher/priest, man of the cloth.  Is the priest allowed to tell authorities?  I can't imagine her not wanting to get this off her chest.

I might be wrong, but not they are not allowed to tell.

Lisa

I am not Catholic, but I don't think preists can tell. However, other clergy might not tell, but I don't think they are under oath not to tell. I am not under any such oath.
I know a Catholic priest cannot tell, I never could figure that out, always has bothered me. Other clergy I really don't know.

I am a bit behind reading but no, clergy can not tell what is told in confidence. It does not matter what religion.

EVEN if someone else's life was in danger??

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1684 on: December 21, 2008, 03:07:01 PM »

Remember this?

CASEY ANTHONY: My gut feeling? Mom asked me yesterday (INAUDIBLE) the psychologist asked me this morning that I met with through the court (ph). In my gut, she is still OK and it still feels like she's close to home.

Sleddogs - I agree.  I think Casey put Caylee in those woods probably on June 18.  I believe George, Cindy and Lee deep down always knew Caylee was dead but without a body they could lie to themselves about it.

If she dumped the body on the 18th, why do you think the smell of decomp was so strong?  You think it would have weakened?

Because fluids remained behind in the trunk of the car and continued decomposing.

It just doesn't seem right.... that was almost a month with the body removed and it sounds like from people/news/posts that the smell was getting stronger and stronger.  It would make one think that the body was in there past the 18th.  Unless it was all of her body fluids in sitting in the spare tire well.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1685 on: December 21, 2008, 03:07:22 PM »

I would think a judge might let KC attend the funeral, as she hasn't been convicted yet.
It was posted here yesterday in an article that the guy who is in charge of the jail is going to ask the judge to deny it if asked.

Really?  I wonder why would he recommend that?  Not that I disagree, but curious if they said why the warden would request it to be denied.

I think the state has the burden of protecting Casey while she is in their custody.  Don't think it would be too smart to let her out in the public for even a minute.  Thats all it could take for someone to use some vigalante justice, imo 
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1686 on: December 21, 2008, 03:09:29 PM »

How does it work... if KC confesses what she did to a preacher/priest, man of the cloth.  Is the priest allowed to tell authorities?  I can't imagine her not wanting to get this off her chest.

Lisa

I am not Catholic, but I don't think preists can tell. However, other clergy might not tell, but I don't think they are under oath not to tell. I am not under any such oath.
I know a Catholic priest cannot tell, I never could figure that out, always has bothered me. Other clergy I really don't know.

I am a bit behind reading but no, clergy can not tell what is told in confidence. It does not matter what religion.

In the Stacey Peterson case, her pastor stepped forward and told LE what she said to him. Clergy is not bound by confidentiality.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1687 on: December 21, 2008, 03:10:37 PM »

Lisa

I believe they can if they know a crime such as murder is going to be committed!!

Also, Stacey Peterson's pastor revealed what she allegedly told him! Why could he??
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1688 on: December 21, 2008, 03:11:03 PM »

Remember this?

Why the 18th.  Would the car smell that bad if she was there for only a couple of days?

That would be plenty of time, especially in the Fla heat in July. The inside of the trunck was probably 120+ degrees. I've handled lots of road killed deer and they get ripe fast.

My brother shot a big buck last month in the evening. By the time they found it the next day the meat was already ruined and the temp was in the low 30's

What I don't seem to understand is why the car got worse.  If Geo had to drive it with open windows on the 15th of July, I can't imagine what Casey had to do driving it up till the point she dropped it off.  I would think the smell would be horrible back at the end of June, then gradually get weaker the middle of July.  Does this make sense, or am I looking at this wrong?  And to think the car still reeked when HL checked it out 5 mos later, omg 
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1689 on: December 21, 2008, 03:12:08 PM »

I have a burning question I hope some monkey can help me with. If there is proof in the evidence taken from the A's home that they knew Caylee was deceased and they continued with the Caylee is alive not just for their daughter's case but received money through donations via the internet as well as the US mail service that would be fraud wouldn't it? Now second part of my question These charges if ever made would have to come from the FBI. Would the FBI have to honor any immunity agreement entered into between the State of Fla/A's or would the FBI be free to bring whatever charges the evidence will support?

Yes I feel bad that the A's lost a loved grandchild but if they knew a long time ago and have just used the countries sympathy to improve their finances that is not just unethical it is a scam.

Great question, I know the FBI can prosecute a case in a state without the DP and still have the defendant sentenced to the DP because of Federal guidelines, beyond that we need an FBI or legal monkey........any out there today

Yes, what a great point. When they did travel  to NY or California it was paid for by ABC or Larry King. They wouldn't waste any of their own funds (donations) on a search they knew was pointless. Did George ever really go to Puerto Rico??
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1690 on: December 21, 2008, 03:12:31 PM »

Lisa

I believe they can if they know a crime such as murder is going to be committed!!

Also, Stacey Peterson's pastor revealed what she allegedly told him! Why could he??

Mytime,

We must have posted at the same time!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1691 on: December 21, 2008, 03:15:08 PM »

Will we ever get to know what LE took from the Anthony's house?
Does LE give the Anthony's a list of what they took?  Will the Anthony's get those items back.  Any one know?
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1692 on: December 21, 2008, 03:16:32 PM »

Cherjers.  You mean I'm not the only one that doesn't know how to shorten quote stacks.  LOL
Yes, it would be difficult not to treat Casey as you say.  However I think Cindy might have thought she could outwit her.  As time when on I noticed began offering up suggestions, which imo she thought would be helpful to Caseys case. i. e. did zany have the key?  i think she asked same of Annie, if Annie had key?  many suggestions i think were aimed at the possiblity of pinning this crime on someone else. 

yes I think you are right about pinning it on some else. That in my opinon is the lowest of lows.  protect your child (who did the dirty deed) but pin it on someone else child
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1693 on: December 21, 2008, 03:16:36 PM »

Remember this?

And why would the car reek even more after her body has been taken out? 

TAMIKOSMOM'S UPDATED THEORY IN A NUTSHELL

JUNE 16TH
1.  Caylee Marie meets her demise.
2.  Caylee Marie is put in a plastic bag.
3.  Caylee Marie is placed inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

JUNE 18TH
1.  Casey backs her vehicle up the driveway of the Anthony home.
2.  Casey removes Caylee Marie from inside the trunk of her vehicle.
3.  Casey takes Caylee Marie to the backyard.
4.  Casey discovers the shed locked.
5.  Casey borrows a shovel from the neighbour.
6.  Casey buries Caylee Marie near the playhouse.

JUNE 23rd
1.  Casey retrieves Caylee from the backyard.
2.  Casey places Caylee inside the trunk of her vehicle.
3.  The compromised plastic bag leaks and permenates the trunk with decomposition fluid.
4.  Casey drives a short distance to a wooded area.
5.  Casey removes Caylee from the inside of her trunk.
6.  Casey places Caylee on the ground a short distance inside the wooded area.
7.  Casey covers the plastic bag holding Caylee with brush.

JUNE 24TH
1.  Casey mentions odor in her vehicle to Amy.

JUNE 24TH .... JULY 15TH
1.  Casey drives Amy, Tony and Parent's vehicles.

JUNE 27TH
1.  Casey vehicle is abandoned at Amscot.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1694 on: December 21, 2008, 03:16:51 PM »

janetruth... I am very sorry for your loss, I didn't mean anything wrong by saying I don't understand people writing such personal thoughts on myspace, I guess because I'm a very shy and private person, I've just always written things down in notebooks. I would not even no how to put a myspace together.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1695 on: December 21, 2008, 03:17:24 PM »

Just a bit of info regarding confidentiality and clergy..........

2. Confidentiality

Information disclosed to a Clergy member during the course of counseling, advising, or spiritual direction shall be held in the strictest confidence possible.

2.1 Information obtained in the course of sessions shall be confidential, except for compelling professional reasons or as required by law.

2.1.1. If there is clear and imminent danger to the client or to others, the Clergy Member may disclose only the information necessary to protect the parties affected and to prevent harm.

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1696 on: December 21, 2008, 03:17:27 PM »

JEEZE.  Lee needed a personal assistant?

The only postion he did not attempt to fill is ..ummm....a house cleaner and one of those 'fluffer" girls...lol

This family is sick.

Anything else Cat Toy?

This was probably said already, but they advertised for personal assistants for ALL three of them, George Cindy and Lee.  For no pay.  They had quite a list of what they wanted done.  Sheeeeeeesh.  The gall that took! 

Wyks,

I thought only Lee and Ga advertised for personal assisitants!  Cindy did too????

I could be wrong, yet am thinking it was all three, at least at first it was.  Cuz I remember joking with someone on another forum that Cindy likely wanted someone to cook, clean the house, do laundry, do her nails and hair, drive a limo, etc.     And then it was like the next day on their website (under that ad) there was a whole list of things George wanted his assistant to do.  LOL  All of it non-paid, of course.  And all I could think was.. Dream on!!   On reading it all, for each person, I was thinking omg, the nerve of these people!  I think it was under Cindy's list, at first, that she wanted someone on-call 24/7.  Then that changed over to George's list. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1697 on: December 21, 2008, 03:18:53 PM »

I would think a judge might let KC attend the funeral, as she hasn't been convicted yet.
It was posted here yesterday in an article that the guy who is in charge of the jail is going to ask the judge to deny it if asked.

Really?  I wonder why would he recommend that?  Not that I disagree, but curious if they said why the warden would request it to be denied.

I think the state has the burden of protecting Casey while she is in their custody.  Don't think it would be too smart to let her out in the public for even a minute.  Thats all it could take for someone to use some vigalante justice, imo 

I like how you used the word burden... That's what KC is... a big skanky, STD ridden, burden.     
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1698 on: December 21, 2008, 03:20:02 PM »

WE HAVE THIS MOMENT

Tender words, gentle touch and a good cup of coffee
And someone who loves me and wants me to stay
Hold them dear while they’re near don’t wait for tomorrow
To look back and wish for today.

We have this moment to hold in our hands
And to touch as it slips through our fingers like sand
Yesterday's gone and tomorrow may never come
But we have this moment, today.

Bill and Gloria Gaither

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1699 on: December 21, 2008, 03:20:08 PM »

Remember this?

That would be plenty of time, especially in the Fla heat in July. The inside of the trunck was probably 120+ degrees. I've handled lots of road killed deer and they get ripe fast.

My brother shot a big buck last month in the evening. By the time they found it the next day the meat was already ruined and the temp was in the low 30's

What I don't seem to understand is why the car got worse.  If Geo had to drive it with open windows on the 15th of July, I can't imagine what Casey had to do driving it up till the point she dropped it off.  I would think the smell would be horrible back at the end of June, then gradually get weaker the middle of July.  Does this make sense, or am I looking at this wrong?  And to think the car still reeked when HL checked it out 5 mos later, omg 

Without getting to gross, the bacteria during decomposition causes gases and these gases cause the body to weep copious amounts of body fluids. These fluids would have ran everywhere, into every nook & cranny of that trunk. And since the body is mostly water, that would have been a lot.

Warning: very graphic
http://www.deathonline.net/decomposition/decomposition/index.htm

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.