April 18, 2024, 08:15:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 384888 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1720 on: December 21, 2008, 03:57:37 PM »

IMO, Casey put  Caylee in the woods.

Remember this?

CASEY ANTHONY: My gut feeling? Mom asked me yesterday (INAUDIBLE) the psychologist asked me this morning that I met with through the court (ph). In my gut, she is still OK and it still feels like she's close to home.

Yeah slore, if we had only knew how close!

Sleddogs - I agree.  I think Casey put Caylee in those woods probably on June 18.  I believe George, Cindy and Lee deep down always knew Caylee was dead but without a body they could lie to themselves about it.

Why the 18th.  Would the car smell that bad if she was there for only a couple of days?

And why would the car reek even more after her body has been taken out? 

TAMIKOSMOM'S UPDATED THEORY IN A NUTSHELL

JUNE 16TH
1.  Caylee Marie meets her demise.
2.  Caylee Marie is put in a plastic bag.
3.  Caylee Marie is placed inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

JUNE 18TH
1.  Casey backs her vehicle up the driveway of the Anthony home.
2.  Casey removes Caylee Marie from inside the trunk of her vehicle.
3.  Casey takes Caylee Marie to the backyard.
4.  Casey discovers the shed locked.
5.  Casey borrows a shovel from the neighbour.
6.  Casey buries Caylee Marie near the playhouse.

JUNE 23rd
1.  Casey retrieves Caylee from the backyard.
2.  Casey places Caylee inside the trunk of her vehicle.
3.  The compromised plastic bag leaks and permenates the trunk with decomposition fluid.
4.  Casey drives a short distance to a wooded area.
5.  Casey removes Caylee from the inside of her trunk.
6.  Casey places Caylee on the ground a short distance inside the wooded area.
7.  Casey covers the plastic bag holding Caylee with brush.

JUNE 24TH
1.  Casey mentions odor in her vehicle to Amy.

JUNE 24TH .... JULY 15TH
1.  Casey drives Amy, Tony and Parent's vehicles.

JUNE 27TH
1.  Casey vehicle is abandoned at Amscot.

Hmmmmmmmmmm?

I think she left the house wth Caylee on the 15th after the fight with Cindy.  IMO, GA lied about seeing them on the 16th and all the details he supposedly remembered after a "31" days!!

Also, CA claimed that Caylee was still sleeping when she left for work.  MY kids are older than Caylee was and I still check on them - especially before I leave the house!!  JMO

mytime ... considering you are correct and Caylee met her demise on the evening of the 15th or the early morning of the 16th ... how does the rest of my theory flow?

Janet

Yup, I would concur to the rest of the timeline!  Now maybe you can help me?  During the last 5 months, at times I did feel for both GA and CA, until they spoke.  However, now I feel no sympathy for them.  I actually feel anger!!  I, do however, include them in my prayers....even Casey too!!
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1721 on: December 21, 2008, 04:01:06 PM »

Quote from: CBB on Today at 04:11:33 AM

Sometimes part of being a monkey is to blow off some frustration in good fun with wonderful people and we've done a little of that tonight. Thank you all for being part of this forum. It's a place very near and dear to my heart. There is a thread in the Lounge for avatars. The link is in my signature line.

This has been a hard couple of days for all of us and Caylee is always in our minds even when we are having fun.

I'm turning in, but will say goodnight with this:

Dear Father, Thank you for the comfort of others in all hard times. As we have gathered because of your little gift of creation in Caylee, we know You hold her hand and even though this world has had to let go, we know You will never let go. We know she is home and joyous and that all that she lacked while she was here has been filled to overflowing. Please hold her just a second longer for us tonight, and smile just a bit broader for us as You watch her play with Your other children, laugh happily, run freely, and discover all that is Your wonderful love!
Amen

Night All!

Dear CBB,

Thank you so VERY much for this amazing Prayer.  It moved me deeply.  Thank you also for making me Sparkle this Christmas. 
I hope you are having an amazing Sunday!!!

Hugs,
PJ (Paula)
flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1722 on: December 21, 2008, 04:01:18 PM »

I have been so totally perplexed by the A's and it has just "bugged" me to no end that there was something I just couldn't put my finger on.  Like how in the hell could Casey and Cindy be living in two seemingly parallel worlds and keep track of every damn detail of all of this fiction and coding and grain of truth?  Like Cindy was able to repeat every last detail of that Tampa trip....on and on, over & over.  Then in the jailhouse visits, you could see that Cindy was asking these questions that she was having a difficult time "un-coding".  And how was Cindy able to re-spin the story shortly after the 911 call?  What changed?  

Lee gave us a hint as to some of the dynamics when "the last date anyone saw Caylee" came up to be wrong.  Cops wanted to know "how come Casey and Cindy made the same date error".  He said "Casey heard Cindy say that and she just used the same date?  WTF????  And when you see George at a total loss as to what the story is "supposed" to be and looks to Cindy.

I think I have found a part of the answer.  Please read this and let me know what you think.  (LOL...I was blown away when I first read it...and moved on...but then it started "nagging" me....and went back ...read it again....it was a truly AHA moment!  Then when I read the "comments"...I was totally in awe.

Thank you for any feedback you may have on this as my mind is truly spinning matching up all the "confirmations" I am "hooking up" thinking back about a lot of things.

http://ask.metafilter.com/59628/Ive-invented-a-complete-imaginary-world-Am-I-insane

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1723 on: December 21, 2008, 04:04:47 PM »

CBB - I have read your prayer 3 times now and I just want to tell you how much comfort it had brought to me!!  It was truly beautiful!!  Thank you again!

(a little glimpse into my serious side is showing)

BUMP

MyTime, I do love your SILLY side but I would also love to see more of your "Shirtless" Serious side as well.  You are such an asset to the cage!!!

PJ (Paula)
flower

aaawww Thank you PJ.  You are so sweet to everyone! It amazes me!!  Unfortunately, by the time it "mytime" - mu serious side is exhausted!  LOL
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1724 on: December 21, 2008, 04:05:53 PM »

How does it work... if KC confesses what she did to a preacher/priest, man of the cloth.  Is the priest allowed to tell authorities?  I can't imagine her not wanting to get this off her chest.

I might be wrong, but not they are not allowed to tell.

Lisa

I am not Catholic, but I don't think preists can tell. However, other clergy might not tell, but I don't think they are under oath not to tell. I am not under any such oath.
I know a Catholic priest cannot tell, I never could figure that out, always has bothered me. Other clergy I really don't know.

I am a bit behind reading but no, clergy can not tell what is told in confidence. It does not matter what religion.

I believe they can if they know a crime such as murder is going to be committed!!

Also, Stacey Peterson's pastor revealed what she allegedly told him! Why could he??

Why could he?  Because what Stacy supposedly told him was info that evidently only Stacy knew, regarding the death of her husband's 3rd wife, plus she also supposedly gave the pastor an item that her husband had kept which evidently would implicate him in that death.  At the time, what Stacy had told the pastor would have been considered 'hearsay' and not allowed in court.  Except that Illinois was in the midst of voting whether hearsay could be allowed in court.  The then passed that and call it the hearsay law. 

With the letters that the 3rd wife had written herself to the court, etc before her death, along with the pastors testimony of what Stacy had told him, plus the item she had of her husbands that he had kept from the time of death, all of it together will likely ensure that her husband goes down for the murder of the 3rd wife, Kathleen Savio. 

And then the court can turn their attention to the fact that Stacy went missing herself, and very likely at the hands of her husband, the creepo. 

Weird how sooooooooooooooooooo many folks who knew this man or loved him have ended up missing or dead in some way..... hmmm..

I think that in this case, the pastor did the right thing, and may very well blow two entire cases wide open.  I just want to add that while Stacy was alive, her pastor didn't run with the info, keeping it confidential.  It was after she herself went missing that the pastor felt it was his duty to ACT IN HER PLACE, on her behalf and on Kathleen's. 

It may be that Casey's pastor may feel it his duty, because a death has actually occured, to step forward with what he knows.  And it may help to blow this case wide open as well. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1725 on: December 21, 2008, 04:07:08 PM »

Found this on topix....

Caylee Fan wrote:
for what it's worth, here is the email address for Fox News.

Feedback@foxnews.com 1-888-369-4762

Dear Fox Administration:

It is becoming very transparent to bloggers and supporters of the toddler Caylee Anthony that Geraldo's coverage of the case in Orlando is not fair and balanced. It has come to the attention of many bloggers on the Orlando Sentinel that many fear that he helped to assemble the dream team which is taking over Baez' case for him. It appears almost a conflict of interest for Geraldo to be interviewing the team and then turn around 5 minutes later to interview Kobolinsky and Dr. Baden as "objective experts." We fear that Geraldo is in the business of furthering the career of his admitted "buddy" Baez. We are suspicious that he is bankrolling, cherry picking, and aiding in this defense. Geraldo's coverage and show format has caused this suspicion. He is hardly giving the state equal time. This is very disturbing in a high profile case where an innocent baby wasn't protected by her grown family members. Geraldo would not want a "dream team" (which by the way, he named them that) defending the killer of one of his own daughters. He could be jeopardizing his own career as many are going to boycott his show now. Is this for ratings? He is looking desperate at the demise of an innocent little baby.
Sincerely,
A concerned and disappointed viewer
Great letter GramaMonkey-thanks for showing it here.
  great letter-if he bankrolling this dream team-it will turn out to be his  worst nightmare-I dont think anyone will ever watch him againe
eyecanCOOK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1726 on: December 21, 2008, 04:07:34 PM »

O/T, sorry. Where are you that you're supposed to get 16 MORE " of snow by midnite? I have to take my husband to the hospital in the very early morning for surgery tomorrow and I hope that nothing like that is headed my way (Pittsburgh.)

Your good..
I'm in Vermont (America's Winter Playground) this is a good thing for us as our state economy is based heavily on winter fun...should be a good year 

Learned to Ski at Bromley, Stratton Mtn and Killington ... back in the day. Where skiing was considered the same as reading, writing and arithmetic.
ss O/T I am in Brattleboro sea 

Kindness is a word the deaf and dumb can understand. No ciggies for one year....ok on to year two
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1727 on: December 21, 2008, 04:08:55 PM »

Remember this?

CASEY ANTHONY: My gut feeling? Mom asked me yesterday (INAUDIBLE) the psychologist asked me this morning that I met with through the court (ph). In my gut, she is still OK and it still feels like she's close to home.

Sleddogs - I agree.  I think Casey put Caylee in those woods probably on June 18.  I believe George, Cindy and Lee deep down always knew Caylee was dead but without a body they could lie to themselves about it.

Why the 18th.  Would the car smell that bad if she was there for only a couple of days?

And why would the car reek even more after her body has been taken out? 

TAMIKOSMOM'S UPDATED THEORY IN A NUTSHELL

JUNE 16TH
1.  Caylee Marie meets her demise.
2.  Caylee Marie is put in a plastic bag.
3.  Caylee Marie is placed inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

JUNE 18TH
1.  Casey backs her vehicle up the driveway of the Anthony home.
2.  Casey removes Caylee Marie from inside the trunk of her vehicle.
3.  Casey takes Caylee Marie to the backyard.
4.  Casey discovers the shed locked.
5.  Casey borrows a shovel from the neighbour.
6.  Casey buries Caylee Marie near the playhouse.

JUNE 23rd
1.  Casey retrieves Caylee from the backyard.
2.  Casey places Caylee inside the trunk of her vehicle.
3.  The compromised plastic bag leaks and permenates the trunk with decomposition fluid.
4.  Casey drives a short distance to a wooded area.
5.  Casey removes Caylee from the inside of her trunk.
6.  Casey places Caylee on the ground a short distance inside the wooded area.
7.  Casey covers the plastic bag holding Caylee with brush.

JUNE 24TH
1.  Casey mentions odor in her vehicle to Amy.

JUNE 24TH .... JULY 15TH
1.  Casey drives Amy, Tony and Parent's vehicles.

JUNE 27TH
1.  Casey vehicle is abandoned at Amscot.

Tamikosmom~~thanks for your timeline.  I will ponder on it a bit.  I agree with most, except I'm not totally sold on the date of the 23rd.  I'm still leaning more toward the 18th.  I love to read what other Monkeys think, it helps clear up loose ends, thanks Wink
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1728 on: December 21, 2008, 04:10:00 PM »

I am so sorry for you loss and pain.

At one time, many wrote their feelings down in journals.  Today the computer and blogging have become the way to do it.  Actually, my friend's daughter was encouraged to do so while she was in counseling!

What amazes me - is the text messaging era.  I would rather talk to that person!!  I just don't get it!

Some people are more comfortable with speaking their thoughts, and some people are more comfortable at writing them. I fall into the latter category. When you write something, you can take care with each and every word, so that you convey the exact thought you want to convey. And if you use enough smileys, people generally are able to get what you mean. 

I wish I had the abilty to put my feelings down on paper or on a computer!  I so admire anyone that can!!  Lately, I have even been using the emoticons in my everday talk with other monkeys.  Like when they went back to the Anthony's yesterday, I said monkey shock. At this point, my family has huge concerns! 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1729 on: December 21, 2008, 04:10:25 PM »

Remember this?

That would be plenty of time, especially in the Fla heat in July. The inside of the trunck was probably 120+ degrees. I've handled lots of road killed deer and they get ripe fast.

My brother shot a big buck last month in the evening. By the time they found it the next day the meat was already ruined and the temp was in the low 30's

What I don't seem to understand is why the car got worse.  If Geo had to drive it with open windows on the 15th of July, I can't imagine what Casey had to do driving it up till the point she dropped it off.  I would think the smell would be horrible back at the end of June, then gradually get weaker the middle of July.  Does this make sense, or am I looking at this wrong?  And to think the car still reeked when HL checked it out 5 mos later, omg 

Are you forgetting about the ermmm maggots??  They reek just by themselves.  Two become thousands in a very short amount of time. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1730 on: December 21, 2008, 04:11:49 PM »

WE HAVE THIS MOMENT

Tender words, gentle touch and a good cup of coffee
And someone who loves me and wants me to stay
Hold them dear while they’re near don’t wait for tomorrow
To look back and wish for today.

We have this moment to hold in our hands
And to touch as it slips through our fingers like sand
Yesterday's gone and tomorrow may never come
But we have this moment, today.

Bill and Gloria Gaither

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1731 on: December 21, 2008, 04:12:13 PM »

I could so imagine if KC was to attend the baby's funeral that a sniper would take her out.  I think she is the most hated person in America. 
From what I gather, KC is still sticking with the nannie did it?  Do you guys know if the parents are coming to terms that KC did this?

I think the Anthony's came to terms with this whole case months ago Blaze.They supposedly have just hird a producer.They will sell sweet little Angel Caylee out....even in her death.

Are you kidding me?? A producer? I have heard of horrendous crimes, but it baffles me how these people who "loved" this little baby, is acting in this manner.  And they are not diagnosed with a mental illness?  These people need to be locked up... I am so appalled at the Anthony's behavior.  Really, this is ludicrous.  I am truly disgusted beyond words/thoughts.
If this is true-its not hard to see how KC is what she is--I thought they really loved Caylee-but I guess they really dont know how to love.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1732 on: December 21, 2008, 04:12:32 PM »

Did you guys see that woman who was leaving something at the makeshift memorial say that Casey should have her throat slit and be thrown in a ditch?

I shouldn't, but...    Why does Casey deserve any less than what she gave this poor child?

Because then we'd be no better than Casey?

Casey downloaded and reviewed this, " WHY DO WE KILL PEOPLE, WHO KILL PEOPLE? TO SHOW THAT KILLING PEOPLE IS WRONG????"

AND YES CASEY> THATS WHY ITS DONE!!!!!!!!

So if its wrong to kill people, how can it ever be right to kill people?

Personally I think that consistency is the mark of good values, and values which are dropped whenever they become inconvenient (such as a desire for revenge) aren't really values at all.  Pacifists who occasionally shoot people aren't really pacifists.  Conscientious objectors who agree to help load mortar rounds aren't really conscientious objectors.  Why are people who think killing is wrong held to a different standard if they want to kill someone for revenge?

Our culture has the option (the much cheaper option, I should point out) of keeping someone in prison until they die.  While I understand that other cultures may have developed the death penalty because they didn't have the facilities for a "life without parole" sentence, we've got no excuse in that regard.

Ok, here it goes. I personally have contributed to a death of a loved one. i was driving a vehicle that was struck by another, and my best friend passed away. That is an accident. I have been mucked up ever since, but in a good way. I see the value of life, i know what it is to live and learn. Now as you may understand being as the person who passed while in my vehicle by my side was my best friend even soul mate i may add, and i still felt the urge 2 end my own life because its an eye for an eye. I no longer feel that way because i have come to grips with possibility that it is not in my hands to cast the future. It was an accident and i am eternally sorry. Now take a look at this b$tch that knowingly MURDERS her own baby, and she has no remorse, i believe she deserves the complete opposite of what i have received. I have received peace at heart because Alonzo and i loved eachother, and he has placed his future in my hands to live out for him. I live life for both alonzo and I now. How can Casey live a life for Caylee knowing what she did to her? She doesnt deserve a place on this earth, let alone a second chance to live for caylee because had it not been for her this baby would still be here. Its not an evil statement, its the truth. Revenge? thats just an verb. Sounds to me that it implies the same actions as the verb JUSTICE. And lady liberty is not blind. Casey will have her day in court, and will have a judgement day. You tell me which you would prefer she has?

My Heart aches for You and your loss of Alonzo.  I am so grateful for you sharing.  I want to say that you made the right choice in NOT taking your own life.  The fact that it crossed your mind is only proof of your compassion and sorrow over your terrible loss.  Only God has the right to decide when He will call you home.  Also for those who may think I'm would be against the death penalty...Not At All!  Jesus said - Give therefore to Cesar the things that are Cesar's and to God the things that are Gods.
I ask forgiveness for being on a religious bent.  It wasn't my intent.

Hugs,
PJ (Paula)
flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1733 on: December 21, 2008, 04:14:22 PM »

How does it work... if KC confesses what she did to a preacher/priest, man of the cloth.  Is the priest allowed to tell authorities?  I can't imagine her not wanting to get this off her chest.
  No

I think my other post was lost.
I said I beleive it is who the priest is. Our priest said he would tell if someone confessed they had killed someone. He would not keep that secert.  In telling LE the priest would not face any legal issue with them.

Wel if she did confess and he is the family pastor it would be interesting where he would draw the line on it. I would think if he had morals of any kind that he would tell LE. Now I found his website the other day and he is an author selling a new book so..........I would hope if she told him and he provided the info to LE it would be for the right reason.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1734 on: December 21, 2008, 04:14:56 PM »

Remember this?

That would be plenty of time, especially in the Fla heat in July. The inside of the trunck was probably 120+ degrees. I've handled lots of road killed deer and they get ripe fast.

My brother shot a big buck last month in the evening. By the time they found it the next day the meat was already ruined and the temp was in the low 30's

What I don't seem to understand is why the car got worse.  If Geo had to drive it with open windows on the 15th of July, I can't imagine what Casey had to do driving it up till the point she dropped it off.  I would think the smell would be horrible back at the end of June, then gradually get weaker the middle of July.  Does this make sense, or am I looking at this wrong?  And to think the car still reeked when HL checked it out 5 mos later, omg 

Without getting to gross, the bacteria during decomposition causes gases and these gases cause the body to weep copious amounts of body fluids. These fluids would have ran everywhere, into every nook & cranny of that trunk. And since the body is mostly water, that would have been a lot.

Warning: very graphic
http://www.deathonline.net/decomposition/decomposition/index.htm

Sled~ thanks for posting this.  As hard as it is to think about, I understand now.  Kinda like when my babies sippy cup (milk) would spill in the car, you could wipe it up, but still smell it for a couple of weeks if you didn't use soap/shampoo.  Got it, thanks.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: December 21, 2008, 04:16:11 PM »

I am so sorry for you loss and pain.

At one time, many wrote their feelings down in journals.  Today the computer and blogging have become the way to do it.  Actually, my friend's daughter was encouraged to do so while she was in counseling!

What amazes me - is the text messaging era.  I would rather talk to that person!!  I just don't get it!

Some people are more comfortable with speaking their thoughts, and some people are more comfortable at writing them. I fall into the latter category. When you write something, you can take care with each and every word, so that you convey the exact thought you want to convey. And if you use enough smileys, people generally are able to get what you mean. 

I wish I had the abilty to put my feelings down on paper or on a computer!  I so admire anyone that can!!  Lately, I have even been using the emoticons in my everday talk with other monkeys.  Like when they went back to the Anthony's yesterday, I said monkey shock. At this point, my family has huge concerns! 

MonkeyHaHa   
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1736 on: December 21, 2008, 04:18:47 PM »

Please bear with me this may be confusing.

Does anyone remember at the jailhouse conversation with Casey and Cindy and George when Cindy says to Casey something to the effect of - it doesn't make sense, why didn't she go back and get the car.  I never understood it except to think that Casey had at some point told Cindy someone else had the car.

I was listening to the FBI interview tapes of Cindy.  I never could sit through all of them before. In part 4 of 11, around the 10 minute mark Cindy talks about how it doesn't make sense that Casey would abandon the car.  She talks about how it was a nice looking car.  In fact she actually says, it had a lot of life left in it.  The tape jumps a few seconds right around the time she is discussing all this too - weird. 

Anyway, I think that Casey convinced Cindy (not hard) that Zany was in control of her car at the time it was deserted at Amscott.  Cindy also mentions earlier in the tapes that she didn't understand if Caylee's body was in the car for only a of couple days why it would smell so bad (not exact words). 

I've always believed Casey when she said she didn't know where her daughter was.  I think Casey's defense is going to be that Zani was in control of the car.  I also think Casey did leave Caylee's body in the wheel well of that car when she abandoned it.  When she left it she was probably hoping that it would be stolen but when that didn't happened she and the defense decided to use the nanny had it story.  I THINK George found that trash bag and dumped Caylee before Cindy could find it.

Interesting thoughts.....With Georges police background, do you really think he would leave the body so close to home??

I just had a thought.  Maybe George saw the trash bag with the body or just the body tucked into the trunk.  Cindy and George drove separate cars home because they had to pick up tow yard car.  George could have pulled over on the way home and quickly tossed the body in the woods to save Cindy the horror of seeing the body as he had.  If the site where the remains were found is on the way home from the towyard, I bet my bottom dollar that's what happened.  It explains why casey was so happy to see George at her first hearing.  She was waving him a big Thank You.  George was clearly upset and flustered by the events at the towyard.  He even spoke of his thoughts "please don't let it be the little girl" as he opened the trunk.  Why should he remember this if no one was in the trunk?

It could be possible that GA did dump the bag on the drive home. When he became physically sick while being interviewed by LE I felt he had more contact with the remains than simply smelling the left over odor in the trunk. But, I can't explain the message to Amy from KC telling her that she got rid of the smell in the car. I always thought was the day KC dumped little Caylee somewhere.

Do you remember when casey said that to Amy?  Maybe it was after she wrapped the body in the bag and thought she had  taken care of it.  My guestimate is that she put the body in the trash bag on the 18th.  Caylee died on the 15th or early morning of the 16th.  Wasn't there also a carton of baking soda in the trunk?
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1737 on: December 21, 2008, 04:19:45 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/21/caylee-anthony-she-deserved-so-much-better-from-her-family-casey-cindy-george-lee-anthony-eventually-she-was-saved-by-her-father-at-christmas/

Caylee Anthony, She Deserved So much Better from her Family (Casey, Cindy, George & Lee Anthony) Eventually She Was Saved by her Father at Christmas

You'll need kleenex
This was so wonderfully said.  I had just gone all moring without crying and here I go again.  RIP Little Caylee.  You were loved by strangers more than your own mother, grandparents and uncle. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1738 on: December 21, 2008, 04:21:19 PM »

I have been so totally perplexed by the A's and it has just "bugged" me to no end that there was something I just couldn't put my finger on.  Like how in the hell could Casey and Cindy be living in two seemingly parallel worlds and keep track of every damn detail of all of this fiction and coding and grain of truth?  Like Cindy was able to repeat every last detail of that Tampa trip....on and on, over & over.  Then in the jailhouse visits, you could see that Cindy was asking these questions that she was having a difficult time "un-coding".  And how was Cindy able to re-spin the story shortly after the 911 call?  What changed?  

Lee gave us a hint as to some of the dynamics when "the last date anyone saw Caylee" came up to be wrong.  Cops wanted to know "how come Casey and Cindy made the same date error".  He said "Casey heard Cindy say that and she just used the same date?  WTF????  And when you see George at a total loss as to what the story is "supposed" to be and looks to Cindy.

I think I have found a part of the answer.  Please read this and let me know what you think.  (LOL...I was blown away when I first read it...and moved on...but then it started "nagging" me....and went back ...read it again....it was a truly AHA moment!  Then when I read the "comments"...I was totally in awe.

Thank you for any feedback you may have on this as my mind is truly spinning matching up all the "confirmations" I am "hooking up" thinking back about a lot of things.

http://ask.metafilter.com/59628/Ive-invented-a-complete-imaginary-world-Am-I-insane

Oh my Gawd... there is a whole world of KC's out there.  Lord help us.  That was so creepy.  That is KC... Good God.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1739 on: December 21, 2008, 04:21:52 PM »

Hey guys!!!

OMG!! The news broke about Caylee on Friday..while i was traveling through the Smokey Mountains on my way to Tennessee....LOL..
Of ALL the time when my fat a$$ was NOT glued to the computer......

I have been gone all weekend..someone PLEASE tell me what else is new..what have I missed since the announcement??
Have the A's made any statements? Has Casey the witch?

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.