April 15, 2024, 10:14:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 384820 times)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1740 on: December 21, 2008, 04:23:42 PM »

I have a question-Who do you think is paying for this dream team. It is going to cost  100s of thousand of dollars.  Who ever is paying is a sick person.  KC is guilty anyone with a brain knows that--and you have to have a brain to afford this dream team.  All the good causes out there and some nut wants to help this evil person.  If something happens to a child and it is an accident I can understand and not punish that person.  Their loss is punishment enough.  But someone like her-no remorse -going to party-while you daughter in being pick apart by animals.  Who ever is paying is a sick f####

Some are probably doing it gratis and looking ahead to future monies pouring in with TV,   interviews, movies etc.  Especially Baez who knows he will snag one of the most lucrative book deals in history. It's a win win for him. Are there laws prohibiting lawyers from publishing after the case has been wrapped up? Gross as it is, this case wind up being a huge gravy train for many.
          --Well I will never buy a book written by Bias--- 3 reasons--dont want to see him make a dime--dont want to read 300 pages of someone saying nothing---last but not least he is a MORON
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: December 21, 2008, 04:24:15 PM »

Found this on topix....

Caylee Fan wrote:
for what it's worth, here is the email address for Fox News.

Feedback@foxnews.com 1-888-369-4762

Dear Fox Administration:

It is becoming very transparent to bloggers and supporters of the toddler Caylee Anthony that Geraldo's coverage of the case in Orlando is not fair and balanced. It has come to the attention of many bloggers on the Orlando Sentinel that many fear that he helped to assemble the dream team which is taking over Baez' case for him. It appears almost a conflict of interest for Geraldo to be interviewing the team and then turn around 5 minutes later to interview Kobolinsky and Dr. Baden as "objective experts." We fear that Geraldo is in the business of furthering the career of his admitted "buddy" Baez. We are suspicious that he is bankrolling, cherry picking, and aiding in this defense. Geraldo's coverage and show format has caused this suspicion. He is hardly giving the state equal time. This is very disturbing in a high profile case where an innocent baby wasn't protected by her grown family members. Geraldo would not want a "dream team" (which by the way, he named them that) defending the killer of one of his own daughters. He could be jeopardizing his own career as many are going to boycott his show now. Is this for ratings? He is looking desperate at the demise of an innocent little baby.
Sincerely,
A concerned and disappointed viewer
Great letter GramaMonkey-thanks for showing it here.
  great letter-if he bankrolling this dream team-it will turn out to be his  worst nightmare-I dont think anyone will ever watch him againe
I personally don't think GR is bankrolling the defense but I have mentioned before I think it is the guy who put up the biggest part of the reward mone for a live Caylee....Benevides.

I saw Geraldo the day the body was found live on a panel of others and he said he told JB that he should had done a plea back when they offered one. Geraldo just likes to sound buddy buddy when it is high profile. I personally prefer him on hurricane season myself and that is when he gives comic relief in the wind and rain. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1742 on: December 21, 2008, 04:25:08 PM »

I'm so sorry Janetruth, thank you for sharing this. 

It's true what you say, writing one's feelings and experiences down does help them get thru the difficult times.  Interesting to look back after a period of time has gone by, and see the growth we've made.  I've had major loss in my life and dedicated my website to 'Help In Healing', hoping that by sharing what I know it will help others get thru their own painful times.  I think many of us do give back in different ways, and in doing that, it helps others as well. 

I hope so.  I learned a lot from the blogs and published books by others living the same nightmare, and also from message boards devoted to the same.

There is a lot of stuff we all know, but rarely say.  If some can bring themselves to say it, others can gain acceptance of their own feelings.

It puts words to the scream.

This is soooo very true! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1743 on: December 21, 2008, 04:27:36 PM »

IMO, Casey put  Caylee in the woods.

Remember this?

CASEY ANTHONY: My gut feeling? Mom asked me yesterday (INAUDIBLE) the psychologist asked me this morning that I met with through the court (ph). In my gut, she is still OK and it still feels like she's close to home.

Yeah slore, if we had only knew how close!

Sleddogs - I agree.  I think Casey put Caylee in those woods probably on June 18.  I believe George, Cindy and Lee deep down always knew Caylee was dead but without a body they could lie to themselves about it.

Why the 18th.  Would the car smell that bad if she was there for only a couple of days?

That would be plenty of time, especially in the Fla heat in July. The inside of the trunck was probably 120+ degrees. I've handled lots of road killed deer and they get ripe fast.

My brother shot a big buck last month in the evening. By the time they found it the next day the meat was already ruined and the temp was in the low 30's

What I don't seem to understand is why the car got worse.  If Geo had to drive it with open windows on the 15th of July, I can't imagine what Casey had to do driving it up till the point she dropped it off.  I would think the smell would be horrible back at the end of June, then gradually get weaker the middle of July.  Does this make sense, or am I looking at this wrong?  And to think the car still reeked when HL checked it out 5 mos later, omg 

Are you forgetting about the ermmm maggots??  They reek just by themselves.  Two become thousands in a very short amount of time. 

Good Point!!  Yes, I did momentarily forget about those nasty little guys.  I think I am getting stuck on this one piece of the puzzle.  Need to step back and look at the big picture.  Thanks Wyks Wink
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1744 on: December 21, 2008, 04:28:18 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/21/caylee-anthony-she-deserved-so-much-better-from-her-family-casey-cindy-george-lee-anthony-eventually-she-was-saved-by-her-father-at-christmas/

Caylee Anthony, She Deserved So much Better from her Family (Casey, Cindy, George & Lee Anthony) Eventually She Was Saved by her Father at Christmas

You'll need kleenex
This was so wonderfully said.  I had just gone all moring without crying and here I go again.  RIP Little Caylee.  You were loved by strangers more than your own mother, grandparents and uncle. 
Since I can't edit my post I thought I would reply and say sorry for all my spelling errors.     

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1745 on: December 21, 2008, 04:28:24 PM »

O/T, sorry. Where are you that you're supposed to get 16 MORE " of snow by midnite? I have to take my husband to the hospital in the very early morning for surgery tomorrow and I hope that nothing like that is headed my way (Pittsburgh.)

Your good..
I'm in Vermont (America's Winter Playground) this is a good thing for us as our state economy is based heavily on winter fun...should be a good year 

Learned to Ski at Bromley, Stratton Mtn and Killington ... back in the day. Where skiing was considered the same as reading, writing and arithmetic.
ss O/T I am in Brattleboro sea 

Just came in for a quick bite to eat and a coffee refill...

Chelsea area here... about 90 miles north of you...

Nice to meet you ! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1746 on: December 21, 2008, 04:30:16 PM »

I would think a judge might let KC attend the funeral, as she hasn't been convicted yet.
kc wont go .  If she goes she has to see Cindy, George and Lee.She accused lee of wanting to have sex with her-she knows her parents  must now belive she killed caylee.--  she hasnt asked to see them the whole time she was in jail.  But Jose will spin it and say she is just to upset to go.

You don't think so, huh?  You never know what to expect with the nut bag family.  KC loves the attention.  Negative or positive.
     Blaze cant argue with your logic--I forgot  this is the family who never stops giving-- they hire a producer --S King could not make this stuff up--in fact he is the only who could write about this case
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1747 on: December 21, 2008, 04:32:43 PM »

I am so sorry for you loss and pain.

At one time, many wrote their feelings down in journals.  Today the computer and blogging have become the way to do it.  Actually, my friend's daughter was encouraged to do so while she was in counseling!

What amazes me - is the text messaging era.  I would rather talk to that person!!  I just don't get it!

Some people are more comfortable with speaking their thoughts, and some people are more comfortable at writing them. I fall into the latter category. When you write something, you can take care with each and every word, so that you convey the exact thought you want to convey. And if you use enough smileys, people generally are able to get what you mean. 

I wish I had the abilty to put my feelings down on paper or on a computer!  I so admire anyone that can!!  Lately, I have even been using the emoticons in my everday talk with other monkeys.  Like when they went back to the Anthony's yesterday, I said monkey shock. At this point, my family has huge concerns! 

MonkeyHaHa   

YUP!! 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1748 on: December 21, 2008, 04:33:49 PM »

That was the SWEETEST, most heartfelt front page post i have ever read..

RED,  that was beautiful......you summed up what I think every monkey here is thinking..thank you....and Merry Christmas to you and yours...

Now, yall go read it..because you need to!!

"God dont like ugly"
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: December 21, 2008, 04:34:03 PM »

I would think a judge might let KC attend the funeral, as she hasn't been convicted yet.
It was posted here yesterday in an article that the guy who is in charge of the jail is going to ask the judge to deny it if asked.

Really?  I wonder why would he recommend that?  Not that I disagree, but curious if they said why the warden would request it to be denied.
It really didn't explain but it was sometime Fri afternoon after the announcement it was Caylee.

JMO....Just thinking about it though I would say it would be a security problem for one thing. Would they have to put her in a flak jacket? Possibly..I think there are alot of people who hate her. It would take away from the funeral for Caylee and I could see it being a mess. There could be protestors and don't think there won't be. We have them at our soldiers funerals and it could happen there.

I don't think she will want to go really. I don't think she could handle how people would look at her and I just hope JB doesn't have her try to go to make her look like she loved her child and would never harm her. It could be an Oscar performance though.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1750 on: December 21, 2008, 04:34:16 PM »

I have been so totally perplexed by the A's and it has just "bugged" me to no end that there was something I just couldn't put my finger on.  Like how in the hell could Casey and Cindy be living in two seemingly parallel worlds and keep track of every damn detail of all of this fiction and coding and grain of truth?  Like Cindy was able to repeat every last detail of that Tampa trip....on and on, over & over.  Then in the jailhouse visits, you could see that Cindy was asking these questions that she was having a difficult time "un-coding".  And how was Cindy able to re-spin the story shortly after the 911 call?  What changed?  

Lee gave us a hint as to some of the dynamics when "the last date anyone saw Caylee" came up to be wrong.  Cops wanted to know "how come Casey and Cindy made the same date error".  He said "Casey heard Cindy say that and she just used the same date?  WTF????  And when you see George at a total loss as to what the story is "supposed" to be and looks to Cindy.

I think I have found a part of the answer.  Please read this and let me know what you think.  (LOL...I was blown away when I first read it...and moved on...but then it started "nagging" me....and went back ...read it again....it was a truly AHA moment!  Then when I read the "comments"...I was totally in awe.

Thank you for any feedback you may have on this as my mind is truly spinning matching up all the "confirmations" I am "hooking up" thinking back about a lot of things.

http://ask.metafilter.com/59628/Ive-invented-a-complete-imaginary-world-Am-I-insane

Oh my Gawd... there is a whole world of KC's out there.  Lord help us.  That was so creepy.  That is KC... Good God.

That is what I thought also in the beginning.  Then I read about all the "famous" people that were able to "channel" this "talent" to the good.  

However, there was one comment that admitted to LOSING A LITTLE CONTROL  of keeping them separate.  The one where she almost told her brother about a convo that she had with one of his friends...(she remembered that it was in her "imaginary life").  Thank you for your comments...was wondering if I was "crazy" for seeing this connection.  
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1751 on: December 21, 2008, 04:38:21 PM »

Goodday Monkeys,

This may seem like old news but it still irks me.

There is no way that Cindy and George did not realize the smell in that car was from a dead body, period!!  Cindy being a nurse and trying to chalk it up to pizza is blatant subterfuge.  So working with this hypothesis the A'a had to know that Caylee was dead from day uno!!!  The question than remains; how did Cindy's attitude transition so quickly from the time of the 911 call to the cleaning up of evidence response?   How could she basically discover her granddaughter was dead in the trunk of Casey's car and extinguish her pain to cover for Casey in a moments notice?  It just makes no sense.  The only explanation I can think of is that Casey told Lee and Cindy right than and there that a terrible accident occurred.  But I don't even know if that could account for Cindy's reaction.   If I could get past this conundrum maybe something else can make sense.   Oh and why do I feel like I write like Lee?   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1752 on: December 21, 2008, 04:42:04 PM »

What I don't seem to understand is why the car got worse.  If Geo had to drive it with open windows on the 15th of July, I can't imagine what Casey had to do driving it up till the point she dropped it off.  I would think the smell would be horrible back at the end of June, then gradually get weaker the middle of July.  Does this make sense, or am I looking at this wrong?  And to think the car still reeked when HL checked it out 5 mos later, omg 

Are you forgetting about the ermmm maggots??  They reek just by themselves.  Two become thousands in a very short amount of time. 

Good Point!!  Yes, I did momentarily forget about those nasty little guys.  I think I am getting stuck on this one piece of the puzzle.  Need to step back and look at the big picture.  Thanks Wyks Wink

You're welcome!  Am thinking the majority of us have had to step back every now again, or need to.  I get so focused on one thing, my eyes get crossed and lord only knows what happens to my brain.  lol  There's so much involved in this case!  So if you step back, take a deep breath, then hop back in.  There are tons of pieces to this particular puzzle!   

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: December 21, 2008, 04:42:52 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/21/caylee-anthony-she-deserved-so-much-better-from-her-family-casey-cindy-george-lee-anthony-eventually-she-was-saved-by-her-father-at-christmas/

Caylee Anthony, She Deserved So much Better from her Family (Casey, Cindy, George & Lee Anthony) Eventually She Was Saved by her Father at Christmas

You'll need kleenex

Beautifully written.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: December 21, 2008, 04:43:18 PM »

I'm behind in reading so I hope this doesn't interrupt any conversations but I wanted to share something interesting in Cindy's interview w/ the FBI that I just heard -

She FINALLY after rambling forever about complete nonsense tells the FBI guys that Casey told Lee that Zani and co. pushed her to the ground and threatened her (in the park) and then told her "listen bi*ch, I'm gonna teach you a lesson.   You're not getting Caylee back."

You would think this new information would be the first thing she would tell the FBI if she believed it.  But I wonder if those were actually Casey's words to Cindy the last time Cindy saw Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1755 on: December 21, 2008, 04:44:35 PM »

A big thank you to Red. Front page post was very nicely done. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1756 on: December 21, 2008, 04:46:05 PM »

I'm behind in reading so I hope this doesn't interrupt any conversations but I wanted to share something interesting in Cindy's interview w/ the FBI that I just heard -

She FINALLY after rambling forever about complete nonsense tells the FBI guys that Casey told Lee that Zani and co. pushed her to the ground and threatened her (in the park) and then told her "listen bi*ch, I'm gonna teach you a lesson.   You're not getting Caylee back."

You would think this new information would be the first thing she would tell the FBI if she believed it.  But I wonder if those were actually Casey's words to Cindy the last time Cindy saw Caylee.

Good point Cheeky I like your connection there and I wouldn't doubt it at all. 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1757 on: December 21, 2008, 04:46:11 PM »

It was posted here yesterday in an article that the guy who is in charge of the jail is going to ask the judge to deny it if asked.

Really?  I wonder why would he recommend that?  Not that I disagree, but curious if they said why the warden would request it to be denied.

He said he would ask the court to deny the request because of security concerns. They are responsible for the safety for their inmates, and because of the case being so high-profile, they do not want to take the risk of something happening to Casey, when on their watch which is 24/7.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: December 21, 2008, 04:46:47 PM »

As of December 5, 2008 ... Hans Mos was still held the position of Aruban prosecutor but ... was not interested in questioning Joran van der Sloot in regards to his words in his interview with Greta ... in regards to his words implicating his father in the coverup encompassing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

It was my understanding that a prosecutor is suppose to be the advocate for the victim.

Janet

+++++++

Natalee Holloway's Mom: Aruba Investigators 'Not Following Up on Any Leads'
Wednesday, November 19, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: Karin Janssen was the original prosecutor and Hans Mos took over. When she left Aruba, did she call you and sort of tie up lose ends, or did she just sort of vanish from your radar screen?

HOLLOWAY: ... So you know, that's always been an issue, just no communication from the prosecuting attorney's office. And you know, it just leaves you wondering, you know, where are you? And you hear all this information coming them, saying that they're following up on every lead. Well, you know, that's just simply not true. They're not following up on any leads.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

Holloway Attorney: Pleas for Arrest Met With 'Deafening Silence'
Wednesday, December 03, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: "Arrest them." That's what the lawyer for Natalee Holloway's family told the Aruban prosecutor. Joran van der Sloot told us "On the Record" that he sold Natalee Holloway on a beach in Aruba.

He also named names, including his own father.

Then Joran e-mailed us that he made the whole story up. Did he make it up, or did he send that email because he panicked after he realized what he told us on camera.

Now the Holloway family lawyer John Q. Kelly wants action. In a letter to Aruban Chief Prosecutor Hans Mos, Kelly calls for the arrest of Joran van der Sloot. Joran's father Paulus and the Kalpoe brothers are also included.

John Q. Kelly joins us. And John Q. Kelly, I hope you're not mad because we got the letter out of your client.

JOHN Q. KELLY, HOLLOWAY FAMILY ATTORNEY: That letter went out last Wednesday.

VAN SUSTEREN: I know. I got my hands on it a day or two ago, or last week.

KELLY: Sure.

VAN SUSTEREN: It's your letter. What do you want from Hans Mos, and what have you heard from him?

KELLY: Nothing but deafening silence out of Aruba. No, I haven't heard from him.

The point of the letter was, and if you remember last year, Greta, with great fanfare and press releases, and, you know, just all kinds of dog and pony show, they arrested the Kalpoe brothers and Joran for absolutely no reason, no new evidence. Just picked them up and held them for a month.

And now they have new evidence. You have a damning confession by Joran as to serious criminal conduct he engaged in, implicates others. And they haven't done anything with it. And everything Joran has said is consistent with the facts as we know them right now.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,460908,00.html

Holloway Cover-up By Aruban Law Enforcement?
Friday, December 05, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: ... John, let's get some timing, first of all. When did you send that letter asking to have the arrest? When was that sent?

JOHN Q. KELLY, ATTORNEY FOR HOLLOWAY FAMILY: Eight days ago. It would have been last Wednesday.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Get a response?

KELLY: No response to the letter. First phone call back was today, my cell phone.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. When did you get -- when did you last make a phone call to Hans Mos?

KELLY: Yesterday morning.

VAN SUSTEREN: Before -- yesterday morning?

KELLY: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: And I take it you said, Call me back, right?

KELLY: Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: OK. So what was your voicemail that met you today? What'd you get?

KELLY: Oh, I wouldn't call it nasty. I would say it was curt. He was clearly angry. And it was just basically two things. One, he said it was unfortunate, what I said about him on your show the other night, which, whatever it was, I stand by it 100 percent. And the second thing was, basically, Don't hold your breath on the letter you wrote me.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,462349,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1759 on: December 21, 2008, 04:47:28 PM »

I am so sorry for you loss and pain.

At one time, many wrote their feelings down in journals.  Today the computer and blogging have become the way to do it.  Actually, my friend's daughter was encouraged to do so while she was in counseling!

What amazes me - is the text messaging era.  I would rather talk to that person!!  I just don't get it!

Some people are more comfortable with speaking their thoughts, and some people are more comfortable at writing them. I fall into the latter category. When you write something, you can take care with each and every word, so that you convey the exact thought you want to convey. And if you use enough smileys, people generally are able to get what you mean. 

I wish I had the abilty to put my feelings down on paper or on a computer!  I so admire anyone that can!!  Lately, I have even been using the emoticons in my everday talk with other monkeys.  Like when they went back to the Anthony's yesterday, I said monkey shock. At this point, my family has huge concerns! 

MonkeyHaHa   

YUP!! 

Have you or anyone else been talking about this case with someone in real life, not part of this forum, and used initials such as LE, CA, GA, LA, KC, NG, JG, or even LOL ??  Folks tend to look at me sideways and scoot down the bench.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.