April 24, 2024, 03:17:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 385036 times)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1760 on: December 21, 2008, 04:48:32 PM »

Why would C and G need a producer? Are they making an album, a movie? Again how ridiculous, their granddaughter hasn't even been buried, and they come up with this idea.
  Well I cant understand how these people think.  Do they think   I Cant bring myself to look at the crime scene pictures--not of this child- its just to sad.  The more you see of this family --you wonder was this child ever really loved.  MY daughter tells her year old baby --when she is kissing her --- every child in the world should be loved as much as you are--and every child should
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1761 on: December 21, 2008, 04:49:21 PM »

OOPS!!!

Wrong thread.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1762 on: December 21, 2008, 04:52:30 PM »

I am so sorry for you loss and pain.

At one time, many wrote their feelings down in journals.  Today the computer and blogging have become the way to do it.  Actually, my friend's daughter was encouraged to do so while she was in counseling!

What amazes me - is the text messaging era.  I would rather talk to that person!!  I just don't get it!

Some people are more comfortable with speaking their thoughts, and some people are more comfortable at writing them. I fall into the latter category. When you write something, you can take care with each and every word, so that you convey the exact thought you want to convey. And if you use enough smileys, people generally are able to get what you mean. 

I wish I had the abilty to put my feelings down on paper or on a computer!  I so admire anyone that can!!  Lately, I have even been using the emoticons in my everday talk with other monkeys.  Like when they went back to the Anthony's yesterday, I said monkey shock. At this point, my family has huge concerns! 

MonkeyHaHa   

YUP!! 

Have you or anyone else been talking about this case with someone in real life, not part of this forum, and used initials such as LE, CA, GA, LA, KC, NG, JG, or even LOL ??  Folks tend to look at me sideways and scoot down the bench.  

I don't really discuss this case to people in my "real" live because it so complex and it is so difficult to know where to make the "long story short" part...lol.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1763 on: December 21, 2008, 04:52:36 PM »

Cheeky Monkey,

Pretty sure she told Amy about getting rid of the smell on 6/27. Hope that helps.........
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1764 on: December 21, 2008, 04:54:21 PM »

Found this on topix....

Caylee Fan wrote:
for what it's worth, here is the email address for Fox News.

Feedback@foxnews.com 1-888-369-4762

Dear Fox Administration:

It is becoming very transparent to bloggers and supporters of the toddler Caylee Anthony that Geraldo's coverage of the case in Orlando is not fair and balanced. It has come to the attention of many bloggers on the Orlando Sentinel that many fear that he helped to assemble the dream team which is taking over Baez' case for him. It appears almost a conflict of interest for Geraldo to be interviewing the team and then turn around 5 minutes later to interview Kobolinsky and Dr. Baden as "objective experts." We fear that Geraldo is in the business of furthering the career of his admitted "buddy" Baez. We are suspicious that he is bankrolling, cherry picking, and aiding in this defense. Geraldo's coverage and show format has caused this suspicion. He is hardly giving the state equal time. This is very disturbing in a high profile case where an innocent baby wasn't protected by her grown family members. Geraldo would not want a "dream team" (which by the way, he named them that) defending the killer of one of his own daughters. He could be jeopardizing his own career as many are going to boycott his show now. Is this for ratings? He is looking desperate at the demise of an innocent little baby.
Sincerely,
A concerned and disappointed viewer
That is fantastic! I used to think Geraldo had integrity and was credible. No more! I will be emailing.

I emailed as well as soon as I saw Grama's post.  Here's mine:
Dear Fox Administration:

Since the beginning of the Caylee Anthony case I have relied on Fox to keep me up to date with the latest information. I am from Michigan and there is not much news about it up here. My concern is this Geraldo seems to have his head stuck so far up Jose Baez's butt that he cannot present an unbiased interview or program. It is sickening to watch him play favorites, make his comments and seem to favor Casey Anthony walking out a free woman. When I tune in to his show I know he is only going to present his one sided opinion.

If he is attempting to bring back his career, please tell him to go find another Al Capone vault and stop trying to ride on the back of a dead baby who last moments on earth were terror filled as her own Mother took her life! I for one, will boycott his show and start tuning into the many other stations who are providing good information. Apparently Fox has decided, in the name of journalism, that Geraldo sitting at the feet of one of the most uncompetent lawyers in the Orlando area is a job well done.

I am disappointed in your choice and will go else where for my news.

Sincerely, xxxxxx

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1765 on: December 21, 2008, 04:56:25 PM »

I have been so totally perplexed by the A's and it has just "bugged" me to no end that there was something I just couldn't put my finger on.  Like how in the hell could Casey and Cindy be living in two seemingly parallel worlds and keep track of every damn detail of all of this fiction and coding and grain of truth?  Like Cindy was able to repeat every last detail of that Tampa trip....on and on, over & over.  Then in the jailhouse visits, you could see that Cindy was asking these questions that she was having a difficult time "un-coding".  And how was Cindy able to re-spin the story shortly after the 911 call?  What changed?  

Lee gave us a hint as to some of the dynamics when "the last date anyone saw Caylee" came up to be wrong.  Cops wanted to know "how come Casey and Cindy made the same date error".  He said "Casey heard Cindy say that and she just used the same date?  WTF????  And when you see George at a total loss as to what the story is "supposed" to be and looks to Cindy.

I think I have found a part of the answer.  Please read this and let me know what you think.  (LOL...I was blown away when I first read it...and moved on...but then it started "nagging" me....and went back ...read it again....it was a truly AHA moment!  Then when I read the "comments"...I was totally in awe.

Thank you for any feedback you may have on this as my mind is truly spinning matching up all the "confirmations" I am "hooking up" thinking back about a lot of things.

http://ask.metafilter.com/59628/Ive-invented-a-complete-imaginary-world-Am-I-insane

Oh my Gawd... there is a whole world of KC's out there.  Lord help us.  That was so creepy.  That is KC... Good God.

That is what I thought also in the beginning.  Then I read about all the "famous" people that were able to "channel" this "talent" to the good.  

However, there was one comment that admitted to LOSING A LITTLE CONTROL  of keeping them separate.  The one where she almost told her brother about a convo that she had with one of his friends...(she remembered that it was in her "imaginary life").  Thank you for your comments...was wondering if I was "crazy" for seeing this connection.  

What was described seems W - A - Y beyond what I would call daydreaming. Very strange... "Imaginary life" ??????? I guess I don't have one and I had no idea that a lot of people do. Maybe that explains why some people's thinking seems to me like it occurs in a parallel universe.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1766 on: December 21, 2008, 04:57:00 PM »

Brad Conway just had a news conference on CNN.  He said that the A's would give people a few days to pick up the stuffed animals if they don't want them donated.  Since when can they dictate what happens on private property?  I see this as more of the A's provoking the ire of the community.

Lisa
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1767 on: December 21, 2008, 04:57:14 PM »

Good night everyone!!  I better go before I get banned or divorced!  And I would be so devasted if I ever got banned!!    

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1768 on: December 21, 2008, 04:57:26 PM »

That was really nice Red..thanks.

Has anyone tried to read the tips that were in the last doc dump? There were alot of "psychic" tips I noticed so far.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1769 on: December 21, 2008, 04:58:09 PM »

I find it sickening that Caylee hasn't even had a funeral, and the A's already have a "producer."    I hope they continue suffering!

Lisa
The body hasn't been released to the family yet

Regardless, it is despicable that they have a "producer." 

Lisa

Maybe the producer was hired to produce a great big funeral?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1770 on: December 21, 2008, 05:00:04 PM »

Cheeky Monkey,

Pretty sure she told Amy about getting rid of the smell on 6/27. Hope that helps.........

Thanks - if that is right it is just about the time she dumped the car.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1771 on: December 21, 2008, 05:01:31 PM »

Brad Conway just had a news conference on CNN.  He said that the A's would give people a few days to pick up the stuffed animals if they don't want them donated.  Since when can they dictate what happens on private property?  I see this as more of the A's provoking the ire of the community.

Lisa

If i lived in that community i would dare them to touch that memorial.We had a kid die on a motorcycle  on a road just outside of our business park and there has been a memorial there for over 2 years touched by no one!!These Anthony people are EVIL.There only concern is themselves.I have NO SYMPATHY whatsoever.This is continued DENIAL that their Daughter MURDERED their granddaughter and they did nothing but COVER_UP what they KNEW to be TRUE.They will get what they deserve for the rest of their lives.ENJOY....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1772 on: December 21, 2008, 05:01:53 PM »

Yay all caught up!!!

I hope this isn't a really really dumb question but I was under the impression most charities don't accept used stuffed animals?
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1773 on: December 21, 2008, 05:04:17 PM »

Cheeky Monkey,

Thanks - if that is right it is just about the time she dumped the car.

Yes, believe she called TL to pick her up at Amscot right after that.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1774 on: December 21, 2008, 05:05:54 PM »

T/Y for that, Red. You have done all the Monkeys proud with your latest.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1775 on: December 21, 2008, 05:06:39 PM »

Found this on topix....

Caylee Fan wrote:
for what it's worth, here is the email address for Fox News.

Feedback@foxnews.com 1-888-369-4762

Dear Fox Administration:

It is becoming very transparent to bloggers and supporters of the toddler Caylee Anthony that Geraldo's coverage of the case in Orlando is not fair and balanced. It has come to the attention of many bloggers on the Orlando Sentinel that many fear that he helped to assemble the dream team which is taking over Baez' case for him. It appears almost a conflict of interest for Geraldo to be interviewing the team and then turn around 5 minutes later to interview Kobolinsky and Dr. Baden as "objective experts." We fear that Geraldo is in the business of furthering the career of his admitted "buddy" Baez. We are suspicious that he is bankrolling, cherry picking, and aiding in this defense. Geraldo's coverage and show format has caused this suspicion. He is hardly giving the state equal time. This is very disturbing in a high profile case where an innocent baby wasn't protected by her grown family members. Geraldo would not want a "dream team" (which by the way, he named them that) defending the killer of one of his own daughters. He could be jeopardizing his own career as many are going to boycott his show now. Is this for ratings? He is looking desperate at the demise of an innocent little baby.
Sincerely,
A concerned and disappointed viewer
That is fantastic! I used to think Geraldo had integrity and was credible. No more! I will be emailing.

I don't much like Geraldo, but..... why should all media coverage be pro-prosecution? Why shouldn't we get to hear the defense's side sometimes? CNN and NG are SO biased that it is refreshing to hear another POV once in a while. It gets really tiresome listening to the negativity constantly. I much prefer Greta's show, at least she is more professional and doesn't resort to rude and sarcastic remarks or cut everybody off or actually MOCK them, like Nancy.

Gee, could it be because the defense is trying to insult our intelligence? /s

Lisa
could it be there simply is no defense for the evil one--at least none that decent people want to here
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1776 on: December 21, 2008, 05:08:22 PM »

Quote from BooMonkey

I emailed as well as soon as I saw Grama's post.  Here's mine:
Dear Fox Administration:

Since the beginning of the Caylee Anthony case I have relied on Fox to keep me up to date with the latest information. I am from Michigan and there is not much news about it up here. My concern is this Geraldo seems to have his head stuck so far up Jose Baez's butt that he cannot present an unbiased interview or program. It is sickening to watch him play favorites, make his comments and seem to favor Casey Anthony walking out a free woman. When I tune in to his show I know he is only going to present his one sided opinion.

If he is attempting to bring back his career, please tell him to go find another Al Capone vault and stop trying to ride on the back of a dead baby who last moments on earth were terror filled as her own Mother took her life! I for one, will boycott his show and start tuning into the many other stations who are providing good information. Apparently Fox has decided, in the name of journalism, that Geraldo sitting at the feet of one of the most uncompetent lawyers in the Orlando area is a job well done.

I am disappointed in your choice and will go else where for my news.

Sincerely, xxxxxx

That is priceless Boo.  Last night he opened his show with the most asinine statement I think I have ever heard.  "Now that they found the dead body of Caylee, it has hurt (ruined/ whatever he said) the prosecution's case.  What?  Excuse me, but didn't that take the Caylee is alive being held by the kidnappers off the defense's table?  What about all the .. party like a rock star activities after her child was dead EVIDENCE?  

And Science is not just science...IT IS EVIDENCE!!!!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1777 on: December 21, 2008, 05:09:52 PM »

Lisa

If i lived in that community i would dare them to touch that memorial.We had a kid die on a motorcycle  on a road just outside of our business park and there has been a memorial there for over 2 years touched by no one!!These Anthony people are EVIL.There only concern is themselves.I have NO SYMPATHY whatsoever.This is continued DENIAL that their Daughter MURDERED their granddaughter and they did nothing but COVER_UP what they KNEW to be TRUE.They will get what they deserve for the rest of their lives.ENJOY....
If I was the property owner I would hire an off duty police officer to keep their fannies away from the memorial and would have them arrested if they dare try to take it away! 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1778 on: December 21, 2008, 05:11:54 PM »

"George and Cindy Anthony were told the remains where their granddaughter's Friday afternoon. The Anthonys were secluded in their home with their son, Lee. Lee's lawyer, Thomas Luka, said the Anthonys were devastated by the news. They had long held out hope their granddaughter would be found alive.

"As you would expect, the Anthonys are extremely on edge and upset," Luka said."

Well could that be because now there is no more looking for a live Caylee and now they have to worry about all the things they said on interviews, etc. Is there enough proof to show they knew she was dead all these months and still took in profit to look for a live Caylee and trips to checkout sightings? I can see why they are " on edge and upset". I know this guy is Lee's lawyer but his choice of words were kind of weird.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1779 on: December 21, 2008, 05:12:49 PM »

Another sound bite from Brad Conway's press conference:  He would like the jail to allow George and Cindy to meet with Casey privately.  These people think they are special!

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.