April 19, 2024, 10:36:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 384899 times)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1780 on: December 21, 2008, 05:14:01 PM »

Cheeky Monkey,

Pretty sure she told Amy about getting rid of the smell on 6/27. Hope that helps.........

Thanks - if that is right it is just about the time she dumped the car.

Yes, believe she called TL to pick her up at Amscot right after that.

Help me here if I am wrong.  But I think she was texting Amy about getting rid of the smell while she was waiting on TL to pick her up from the Amscot. IIRC  

Think this is where LP got his "theory" from.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1781 on: December 21, 2008, 05:14:04 PM »

Brad Conway just had a news conference on CNN.  He said that the A's would give people a few days to pick up the stuffed animals if they don't want them donated.  Since when can they dictate what happens on private property?  I see this as more of the A's provoking the ire of the community.

Lisa

If i lived in that community i would dare them to touch that memorial.We had a kid die on a motorcycle  on a road just outside of our business park and there has been a memorial there for over 2 years touched by no one!!These Anthony people are EVIL.There only concern is themselves.I have NO SYMPATHY whatsoever.This is continued DENIAL that their Daughter MURDERED their granddaughter and they did nothing but COVER_UP what they KNEW to be TRUE.They will get what they deserve for the rest of their lives.ENJOY....

That family(especially CA)demands control of anything to do with KC or Caylee. They have a certain place and use for the public(like get off your butt and search but don't muddy up the issue with memorials)and then also for LE(KC is innocent and you're incompetent).  But from what I have seen from LE the last week, their bid for control has come to an end. 
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1782 on: December 21, 2008, 05:14:56 PM »

Quote from BooMonkey

I emailed as well as soon as I saw Grama's post.  Here's mine:
Dear Fox Administration:

Since the beginning of the Caylee Anthony case I have relied on Fox to keep me up to date with the latest information. I am from Michigan and there is not much news about it up here. My concern is this Geraldo seems to have his head stuck so far up Jose Baez's butt that he cannot present an unbiased interview or program. It is sickening to watch him play favorites, make his comments and seem to favor Casey Anthony walking out a free woman. When I tune in to his show I know he is only going to present his one sided opinion.

If he is attempting to bring back his career, please tell him to go find another Al Capone vault and stop trying to ride on the back of a dead baby who last moments on earth were terror filled as her own Mother took her life! I for one, will boycott his show and start tuning into the many other stations who are providing good information. Apparently Fox has decided, in the name of journalism, that Geraldo sitting at the feet of one of the most uncompetent lawyers in the Orlando area is a job well done.

I am disappointed in your choice and will go else where for my news.

Sincerely, xxxxxx

That is priceless Boo.  Last night he opened his show with the most asinine statement I think I have ever heard.  "Now that they found the dead body of Caylee, it has hurt (ruined/ whatever he said) the prosecution's case.  What?  Excuse me, but didn't that take the Caylee is alive being held by the kidnappers off the defense's table?  What about all the .. party like a rock star activities after her child was dead EVIDENCE?  

And Science is not just science...IT IS EVIDENCE!!!!
Can someone give me the e-mail address so that I can send an e-mail to Fox News also.  TIA

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1783 on: December 21, 2008, 05:15:30 PM »

Another sound bite from Brad Conway's press conference:  He would like the jail to allow George and Cindy to meet with Casey privately.  These people think they are special!

Lisa

Don't they.  The only exception that should be made is to allow weapons in for their visit.

I KID!!!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1784 on: December 21, 2008, 05:16:37 PM »

I have been so totally perplexed by the A's and it has just "bugged" me to no end that there was something I just couldn't put my finger on.  Like how in the hell could Casey and Cindy be living in two seemingly parallel worlds and keep track of every damn detail of all of this fiction and coding and grain of truth?  Like Cindy was able to repeat every last detail of that Tampa trip....on and on, over & over.  Then in the jailhouse visits, you could see that Cindy was asking these questions that she was having a difficult time "un-coding".  And how was Cindy able to re-spin the story shortly after the 911 call?  What changed?  

Lee gave us a hint as to some of the dynamics when "the last date anyone saw Caylee" came up to be wrong.  Cops wanted to know "how come Casey and Cindy made the same date error".  He said "Casey heard Cindy say that and she just used the same date?  WTF????  And when you see George at a total loss as to what the story is "supposed" to be and looks to Cindy.

I think I have found a part of the answer.  Please read this and let me know what you think.  (LOL...I was blown away when I first read it...and moved on...but then it started "nagging" me....and went back ...read it again....it was a truly AHA moment!  Then when I read the "comments"...I was totally in awe.

Thank you for any feedback you may have on this as my mind is truly spinning matching up all the "confirmations" I am "hooking up" thinking back about a lot of things.

http://ask.metafilter.com/59628/Ive-invented-a-complete-imaginary-world-Am-I-insane

Oh my Gawd... there is a whole world of KC's out there.  Lord help us.  That was so creepy.  That is KC... Good God.

That is what I thought also in the beginning.  Then I read about all the "famous" people that were able to "channel" this "talent" to the good.  

However, there was one comment that admitted to LOSING A LITTLE CONTROL  of keeping them separate.  The one where she almost told her brother about a convo that she had with one of his friends...(she remembered that it was in her "imaginary life").  Thank you for your comments...was wondering if I was "crazy" for seeing this connection.  

What was described seems W - A - Y beyond what I would call daydreaming. Very strange... "Imaginary life" ??????? I guess I don't have one and I had no idea that a lot of people do. Maybe that explains why some people's thinking seems to me like it occurs in a parallel universe.

What I think is really the interesting part is that I have CONVINCED myself that both Cindy and Casey so this.  

I think I need to make an appointment with Wyks.  

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1785 on: December 21, 2008, 05:18:05 PM »

Another sound bite from Brad Conway's press conference:  He would like the jail to allow George and Cindy to meet with Casey privately.  These people think they are special!

Lisa

Don't they.  The only exception that should be made is to allow weapons in for their visit.

I KID!!!

This is very O/T and I apologize in advance.

Cheeky Monkey - what type of monkey did you once tell us your avatar is? Is it some type of Japanese toy? TY

I Stand With The Girl
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1786 on: December 21, 2008, 05:18:13 PM »

Lisa

These people are absolutely F'ING NUTZ...Meet with her privately so they can get there stories straight!The Anthony's are FREAKING out..HaHaHaHa.NO IMMUNITY PERIOD..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1787 on: December 21, 2008, 05:19:16 PM »

Brad Conway just had a news conference on CNN.  He said that the A's would give people a few days to pick up the stuffed animals if they don't want them donated.  Since when can they dictate what happens on private property?  I see this as more of the A's provoking the ire of the community.

Lisa

If i lived in that community i would dare them to touch that memorial.We had a kid die on a motorcycle  on a road just outside of our business park and there has been a memorial there for over 2 years touched by no one!!These Anthony people are EVIL.There only concern is themselves.I have NO SYMPATHY whatsoever.This is continued DENIAL that their Daughter MURDERED their granddaughter and they did nothing but COVER_UP what they KNEW to be TRUE.They will get what they deserve for the rest of their lives.ENJOY....

That family(especially CA)demands control of anything to do with KC or Caylee. They have a certain place and use for the public(like get off your butt and search but don't muddy up the issue with memorials)and then also for LE(KC is innocent and you're incompetent).  But from what I have seen from LE the last week, their bid for control has come to an end. 

Get this, the reason (per Mr. Conway) is that when Caylee was around other children, she loved to share her toys.  He said this would have Caylee's wishes.  Excuse me, when was Caylee ever around other children?  And since when have the A's ever cared about Caylee's wishes?  Pffft!  I'm done listening to this lawyer.  The A's finally found one that they can control like a puppet!

Lisa 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1788 on: December 21, 2008, 05:19:26 PM »

I wish I had the abilty to put my feelings down on paper or on a computer!  I so admire anyone that can!!  Lately, I have even been using the emoticons in my everday talk with other monkeys.  Like when they went back to the Anthony's yesterday, I said monkey shock. At this point, my family has huge concerns! 

MonkeyHaHa   

YUP!! 

Have you or anyone else been talking about this case with someone in real life, not part of this forum, and used initials such as LE, CA, GA, LA, KC, NG, JG, or even LOL ??  Folks tend to look at me sideways and scoot down the bench.  

I don't really discuss this case to people in my "real" live because it so complex and it is so difficult to know where to make the "long story short" part...lol.

That really does sound like a good idea.  My soon to be DIL follows this case, so she's caught up on it all.  It's when she and I are talking and others overhear us, like my sons,    they're like huh?  I said LE one day, and one of them wondered who Ellie was and why was she going to search the A's house?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1789 on: December 21, 2008, 05:19:59 PM »

"George and Cindy Anthony were told the remains where their granddaughter's Friday afternoon. The Anthonys were secluded in their home with their son, Lee. Lee's lawyer, Thomas Luka, said the Anthonys were devastated by the news. They had long held out hope their granddaughter would be found alive.

"As you would expect, the Anthonys are extremely on edge and upset," Luka said."

Well could that be because now there is no more looking for a live Caylee and now they have to worry about all the things they said on interviews, etc. Is there enough proof to show they knew she was dead all these months and still took in profit to look for a live Caylee and trips to checkout sightings? I can see why they are " on edge and upset". I know this guy is Lee's lawyer but his choice of words were kind of weird.

Lee's lawyer shares the same address and suite # as the Anthony's layer, Conway.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1790 on: December 21, 2008, 05:20:07 PM »

Lisa

I KID!!!

Cheeky Monkey - what type of monkey did you once tell us your avatar is? Is it some type of Japanese toy? TY

i'm a monchichi.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1791 on: December 21, 2008, 05:21:38 PM »

What I think is really the interesting part is that I have CONVINCED myself that both Cindy and Casey so this.  

I think I need to make an appointment with Wyks.  

BluesyGram,

I wouldn't be surprised if most people do this to a lesser extent than the person at the site you linked. It's probably why the Walter Mitty story has always been so popular. I make up stories in my head at night in order to get to sleep, although my stories are usually fictional mysteries and fictional characters set in real places here in my hometown. If I didn't always fall asleep before I finish the plot, I'd write down the stories and try to sell them. 

I Stand With The Girl
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1792 on: December 21, 2008, 05:21:55 PM »

Lisa

I wonder if this is ever allowed, or would the A's be setting a prescient?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1793 on: December 21, 2008, 05:22:07 PM »

Goodday Monkeys,

This may seem like old news but it still irks me.

There is no way that Cindy and George did not realize the smell in that car was from a dead body, period!!  Cindy being a nurse and trying to chalk it up to pizza is blatant subterfuge.  So working with this hypothesis the A'a had to know that Caylee was dead from day uno!!!  The question than remains; how did Cindy's attitude transition so quickly from the time of the 911 call to the cleaning up of evidence response?   How could she basically discover her granddaughter was dead in the trunk of Casey's car and extinguish her pain to cover for Casey in a moments notice?  It just makes no sense.  The only explanation I can think of is that Casey told Lee and Cindy right than and there that a terrible accident occurred.  But I don't even know if that could account for Cindy's reaction.   If I could get past this conundrum maybe something else can make sense.   Oh and why do I feel like I write like Lee?   

IMO, Casey must have said something to Cindy that made her feel like whatever happened to Caylee was her (Cindy's) fault.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1794 on: December 21, 2008, 05:22:15 PM »

Lisa

I KID!!!

i'm a monchichi.

Thank you. I think that is the cutest little monkey I've ever seen. 

I Stand With The Girl
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1795 on: December 21, 2008, 05:23:34 PM »

Lisa

That's really sad.     Seems the message some folks may get is that the expression of their love and and respect for Caylee doesn't amount to a hill of beans to the A's.  It really ought not be allowed for the A's to have anything to do with it.  IMO  Sad sad sad.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1796 on: December 21, 2008, 05:23:43 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks...old and new....warm and freezing (I am among the freezing) I needed to step away for a couple of days...I am glad I did...I feel refreshed and can now celebrate that Caylee was found and is now at Peace with her Lord. Our minister spoke of Caylee this morning.....I was surprised and very pleased.

I scanned to try to catch up....NOTE: can we please watch the quote stacks....

How can the A/s remove what is not theirs? If they take anything from that memorial is it not THEFT??  I think we should all email all the media outlets about this!  The A family seem to feel they are above the law and deserve special treatment.....!!

There is no way in hell they are going to be allowed to meet with Casey privately...ARE THEY FRIGGIN NUTS!!!

My DH and I were talking about the A's today.....anyone wanna take bets on Caylee's funeral? I think it will either be private OR it is going to be the biggest circus Orlando has ever seen! cin-cin will want to sell tickets!!  What a disgrace to humanity these people are.

I listened to parts of Geraldo last night .....I got so angry. I read that some wrote to FOX about Gerladot...so did I and I urge everyone to write to them as well.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1797 on: December 21, 2008, 05:24:04 PM »

3:42 p.m.
Conway says the family is aware that some are profiteering off of the search for Caylee.  He says the family may take legal action.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/12/minutetominute_update_in_remains_discovery_12_11.html

Que?!?!?!?!?  Mr. Conway, your clients are projecting!

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1798 on: December 21, 2008, 05:24:12 PM »

If Geraldo is the money bags behind this whole "Dream Team" along with the fact that he was pretty much the only journalist trying to promote the "Nanny Theory", could he not be held accountable for conspiracy after the crime?  He makes Jerry Springer look like Barbara Walters for crying out loud.

Someone should really let Geraldo know that the saying is "Bro's over ho's" as Baez is violating "man code" and taking his good "bro"s career along for the ride on the back of this "ho".

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1799 on: December 21, 2008, 05:24:24 PM »

Lisa

Get this, the reason (per Mr. Conway) is that when Caylee was around other children, she loved to share her toys.  He said this would have Caylee's wishes.  Excuse me, when was Caylee ever around other children?  And since when have the A's ever cared about Caylee's wishes?  Pffft!  I'm done listening to this lawyer.  The A's finally found one that they can control like a puppet!

Lisa 

Anyone that associates themselves with that appalling family has ulterior motives, just like them. Like attracts like and birds of a feather. He's representing them for free, so he will get paid the same way they are getting paid...Just another scumbag in a long line of them.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.