March 28, 2024, 02:46:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 384210 times)
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1820 on: December 21, 2008, 05:35:03 PM »

I HATE myself for thinking this, but I can't help it. Does anyone else think that the private funeral might be so that it can't be covered by TV stations, etc., thus paving the way for the Anthonys to have it filmed by someone and sold for a movie or whatever???
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1821 on: December 21, 2008, 05:35:41 PM »

The Anthony family has decided to donate toys that have been accumulating at a makeshift memorial for Caylee Marie Anthony to the Orlando Union Rescue Mission to help children in need.

The Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway, made the announcement at a news conference Sunday afternoon alongside the memorial of balloons, notes, pictures and hundreds of stuffed animals that has been building near the crime scene.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-memorial-toys-122108,0,1501806.story

This new attorney is on a mission of "damage control" in an attempt to change the negative image that the Anthony's have created for themselves by not following the advise of their previous attorney ... Mark Nejame.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1822 on: December 21, 2008, 05:35:42 PM »

Since the Adams family is having a private service for Caylee I hope Padilla and Rev Grund still plan on having a service for those of us that really care. LP hasn't said much lately, but I do remember hearing that he wanted a service for her in December.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1823 on: December 21, 2008, 05:36:36 PM »

Another sound bite from Brad Conway's press conference:  He would like the jail to allow George and Cindy to meet with Casey privately.  These people think they are special!

Lisa

They can meet with her just like every other visitor and be on camera for all to hear. Casey also best never be able to leave jail for any funeral. I do not believe it is common practice to attend a funeral for the person you are accused and indicted for killing.

The A's have handled this entire matter so poorly. They could have embraced the love of the Orlando community and the nation who cared for little Caylee. The nation would have rallied around the Anthonys as grieving grandparents.

Instead they chose to lie, misrepresent and give conflicting statements to police. Where were they to protect Caylee, which is what the FP post is about.

The A's have brought all of the ridicule and scorn on themselves. Right down to Lee tearing up signs that were well wishes to Caylee.

Now there is talk that they will disband the memorial? These people go out of their way to be hated. The community out pouring would love to be part of a funeral for little Caylee to help mend and open wound.

Instead it appears that the A's wish to tear the scab off ... they get what they deserve. I am sad that they lost their granddaughter, however, I have no pity for them. They could have done so much more for little caylee, instead they made the choice to defend the indefensible.

People don't like baby killers and those that defend them, PERIOD!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1824 on: December 21, 2008, 05:40:14 PM »

3:28 p.m.
Conway says all money donated for the search for Caylee will be given to the search for other missing children.

aka Kid Finders in the hopes that they will finally be able to find a missing child

aka=also known as

Oh great.  Innocent, caring people giving to thieves who pass it on to thieves.  That's just WRONG.    

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1825 on: December 21, 2008, 05:41:09 PM »

Another sound bite from Brad Conway's press conference:  He would like the jail to allow George and Cindy to meet with Casey privately.  These people think they are special!

Lisa

They can meet with her just like every other visitor and be on camera for all to hear. Casey also best never be able to leave jail for any funeral. I do not believe it is common practice to attend a funeral for the person you are accused and indicted for killing.

The A's have handled this entire matter so poorly. They could have embraced the love of the Orlando community and the nation who cared for little Caylee. The nation would have rallied around the Anthonys as grieving grandparents.

Instead they chose to lie, misrepresent and give conflicting statements to police. Where were they to protect Caylee, which is what the FP post is about.

The A's have brought all of the ridicule and scorn on themselves. Right down to Lee tearing up signs that were well wishes to Caylee.

Now there is talk that they will disband the memorial? These people go out of their way to be hated. The community out pouring would love to be part of a funeral for little Caylee to help mend and open wound.

Instead it appears that the A's wish to tear the scab off ... they get what they deserve. I am sad that they lost their granddaughter, however, I have no pity for them. They could have done so much more for little caylee, instead they made the choice to defend the indefensible.

People don't like baby killers and those that defend them, PERIOD!

Amen!    

Lisa
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1826 on: December 21, 2008, 05:41:20 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks...old and new....warm and freezing (I am among the freezing) I needed to step away for a couple of days...I am glad I did...I feel refreshed and can now celebrate that Caylee was found and is now at Peace with her Lord. Our minister spoke of Caylee this morning.....I was surprised and very pleased.

I scanned to try to catch up....NOTE: can we please watch the quote stacks....

How can the A/s remove what is not theirs? If they take anything from that memorial is it not THEFT??  I think we should all email all the media outlets about this!  The A family seem to feel they are above the law and deserve special treatment.....!!

There is no way in hell they are going to be allowed to meet with Casey privately...ARE THEY FRIGGIN NUTS!!!

My DH and I were talking about the A's today.....anyone wanna take bets on Caylee's funeral? I think it will either be private OR it is going to be the biggest circus Orlando has ever seen! cin-cin will want to sell tickets!!  What a disgrace to humanity these people are.

I listened to parts of Geraldo last night .....I got so angry. I read that some wrote to FOX about Gerladot...so did I and I urge everyone to write to them as well.

Even if the service is private it will be a media circus. When my daughters little friend was murdered here in Jacksonville the service at the cemetery was private so the streets were lined with people on each side for blocks from the church to the cemetery and as the hearse went by we put our hand on our heart as a salute to her. She was missing for a week or so before they found her but she won alot of hearts and my daughter felt a part of it in that way.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1827 on: December 21, 2008, 05:42:55 PM »

I HATE myself for thinking this, but I can't help it. Does anyone else think that the private funeral might be so that it can't be covered by TV stations, etc., thus paving the way for the Anthonys to have it filmed by someone and sold for a movie or whatever???

JodyO, why would you hate yourself for telling something that is very probable?   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1828 on: December 21, 2008, 05:43:14 PM »

The Anthony family has decided to donate toys that have been accumulating at a makeshift memorial for Caylee Marie Anthony to the Orlando Union Rescue Mission to help children in need.

The Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway, made the announcement at a news conference Sunday afternoon alongside the memorial of balloons, notes, pictures and hundreds of stuffed animals that has been building near the crime scene.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-memorial-toys-122108,0,1501806.story

So they think they control stuff on other people's property as well??I wish i lived in that community.That community needs to BANISH this family from that neighborhood as we all know they don't represent the character,and or integrity of this community!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1829 on: December 21, 2008, 05:43:31 PM »

3:28 p.m.
Conway says all money donated for the search for Caylee will be given to the search for other missing children.

aka Kid Finders in the hopes that they will finally be able to find a missing child

aka=also known as

Oh great.  Innocent, caring people giving to thieves who pass it on to thieves.  That's just WRONG.    
How about all the gas cards, gift cards at numerous stores, all that water?
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1830 on: December 21, 2008, 05:44:13 PM »

This new attorney is on a mission of "damage control" in an attempt to change the negative image that the Anthony's have created for themselves by not following the advise of their previous attorney ... Mark Nejame.

Janet

Well, isn't he just a day late and a dollar short?   

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1831 on: December 21, 2008, 05:46:11 PM »

What I think is really the interesting part is that I have CONVINCED myself that both Cindy and Casey so this.  

I think I need to make an appointment with Wyks.  

BluesyGram,

I wouldn't be surprised if most people do this to a lesser extent than the person at the site you linked. It's probably why the Walter Mitty story has always been so popular. I make up stories in my head at night in order to get to sleep, although my stories are usually fictional mysteries and fictional characters set in real places here in my hometown. If I didn't always fall asleep before I finish the plot, I'd write down the stories and try to sell them. 

I read all of the comments on that page a few times and was so impressed to see that a lot of famous talented people also have this ability and that MOST of those commenters do that to some extent also.  Perhaps you could put a tape recorder next to your bed at night to capture them.  I am really envious that I don't have this ability as I am a total insomniac and imagination-challenged so I guess there is no hope for me

But there was one or two that did have difficulty keeping the two "worlds" separate.  It seemed that some really flipped back and forth from actually living in both worlds and were "consumed" all day with keeping "up to date" in both.  
And that is what struck me as the "connection" to this case.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1832 on: December 21, 2008, 05:46:23 PM »

Janet

He's doing a lousy job IMO
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1833 on: December 21, 2008, 05:46:37 PM »

Lee sounds like a big cry baby-drama queen. I understand him being upset about the situation, but making numerous blogs where everyone can see, not just the girl he is upset with? Yeah, he's drama. It's almost like he wanted sympathy and attention from people who weren't involved in the situation, while trying to hurt the person who was. I'm sure she's glad she ran far away from his blogging hissy-fits!
   Is this the same guy who hi fived KC and laught about the smell of death that was in the car
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1834 on: December 21, 2008, 05:46:44 PM »

Why would the Anthonys want to have a PRIVATE meeting with Casey?  I suspect it is to try to come up with a new story and get that one straight.  They have been saying that the "people" who had Caylee were in Texas, North Carolina, New York, Puerto Rico.  Now it turns out Caylee is dead and was right near their home all the time.  The Zanny the Nanny story has not panned out and neither has the "We are all in danger" story, so they need something new to spin, and they cannot communicate with Casey about that as long as LE are listening and recording.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1835 on: December 21, 2008, 05:47:43 PM »

Since the Adams family is having a private service for Caylee I hope Padilla and Rev Grund still plan on having a service for those of us that really care. LP hasn't said much lately, but I do remember hearing that he wanted a service for her in December.

Wishn.  I'm glad you thought of that wonderful idea.  You know if that happens, the A'ss will throw a hissy and try to prevent it.  But, I hope LP will just tell them to "kiss his grits."   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1836 on: December 21, 2008, 05:47:57 PM »

Lisa

Oh Hell NO! I'm betting this is going to be the Holyfield vs Tyson fight, including the ear biting!! I wanna see!!
My bets are on Cindy taking KC out by the 3rd round! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1837 on: December 21, 2008, 05:48:06 PM »

3:42 p.m.
Conway says the family is aware that some are profiteering off of the search for Caylee.  He says the family may take legal action.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/12/minutetominute_update_in_remains_discovery_12_11.html

Que?!?!?!?!?  Mr. Conway, your clients are projecting!

Lisa

they are the only people I have seen that has profited off of Caylee's death. I hope the LE will look into all the monies they collected in Caylee's name and their so called searches. On the Dateline show cin-cin says their investigators have determined everything Casey said was true.....this was taped before Caylee's remains were found...I think someone needs to be looking into her so called investigators!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1838 on: December 21, 2008, 05:48:25 PM »

There are dozens upon dozens of charities that take slightly used stuffed animals.

http://www.stuffedanimalsforemergencies.org/chapters.htm

http://www.cuddlebuddies.net/Home.html

http://www.projectnightnight.org/

http://www.mushymates.com/

This is just a few

Most do ask that they are washed & dryed

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1839 on: December 21, 2008, 05:48:29 PM »

Janet

He's doing a lousy job IMO

Yep, a craptastic job.  Seems the A's have found an attorney they can control.

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.