April 25, 2024, 12:00:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 385050 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1840 on: December 21, 2008, 05:50:11 PM »

The stuffed animals, letters and other items in the makeshift memorial are for CAYLEE not for the Anthonys.  The memorial is not on their property and does not belong to them. 
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1841 on: December 21, 2008, 05:51:20 PM »

I could still just cry for George and Cindy. The hell that Family must be going through right now. Does it make me a horrible person for thinking and understanding where the Anthony's are coming from on the whole toy memorial thing?  The wounds are still there for them. I just feel so bad of them right now. Sad

I think instead of placing a bunch of toys there that they maybe the community should come together and have a memorial stone and some flowers placed there for little Caylee. I just think if a stone was placed there that they wouldn't be able to move it. JMO

!~*Mar*~!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1842 on: December 21, 2008, 05:52:12 PM »

Get this, the reason (per Mr. Conway) is that when Caylee was around other children, she loved to share her toys.  He said this would have Caylee's wishes.  Excuse me, when was Caylee ever around other children?  And since when have the A's ever cared about Caylee's wishes?  Pffft!  I'm done listening to this lawyer.  The A's finally found one that they can control like a puppet!

Lisa 

I can't remember seeing one picture of Caylee with other children? Can  anyone??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1843 on: December 21, 2008, 05:52:15 PM »

Another sound bite from Brad Conway's press conference:  He would like the jail to allow George and Cindy to meet with Casey privately.  These people think they are special!

Lisa

They can meet with her just like every other visitor and be on camera for all to hear. Casey also best never be able to leave jail for any funeral. I do not believe it is common practice to attend a funeral for the person you are accused and indicted for killing.

The A's have handled this entire matter so poorly. They could have embraced the love of the Orlando community and the nation who cared for little Caylee. The nation would have rallied around the Anthonys as grieving grandparents.

Instead they chose to lie, misrepresent and give conflicting statements to police. Where were they to protect Caylee, which is what the FP post is about.

The A's have brought all of the ridicule and scorn on themselves. Right down to Lee tearing up signs that were well wishes to Caylee.

Now there is talk that they will disband the memorial? These people go out of their way to be hated. The community out pouring would love to be part of a funeral for little Caylee to help mend and open wound.

Instead it appears that the A's wish to tear the scab off ... they get what they deserve. I am sad that they lost their granddaughter, however, I have no pity for them. They could have done so much more for little caylee, instead they made the choice to defend the indefensible.

People don't like baby killers and those that defend them, PERIOD!
Red, very well said!  I love reading your posts!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1844 on: December 21, 2008, 05:53:12 PM »

I hope some people will get together and have a public memorial service for CAYLEE, not to include other members of the family who, imo have consistently sided with her mother and dishonored Caylee in every way.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1845 on: December 21, 2008, 05:54:28 PM »

Another sound bite from Brad Conway's press conference:  He would like the jail to allow George and Cindy to meet with Casey privately.  These people think they are special!

Lisa

OK.  I've been sitting here, quietly reading and trying to catch up - BUT THIS PISSES ME OFF.  I bet they would like a "private moment" with KC -  TO GET THEIR STORIES STRAIGHT!    GGRRRRR.     

By the way -  Hello Monkeys.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1846 on: December 21, 2008, 05:54:55 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks...old and new....warm and freezing (I am among the freezing) I needed to step away for a couple of days...I am glad I did...I feel refreshed and can now celebrate that Caylee was found and is now at Peace with her Lord. Our minister spoke of Caylee this morning.....I was surprised and very pleased.

I scanned to try to catch up....NOTE: can we please watch the quote stacks....

How can the A/s remove what is not theirs? If they take anything from that memorial is it not THEFT??  I think we should all email all the media outlets about this!  The A family seem to feel they are above the law and deserve special treatment.....!!

There is no way in hell they are going to be allowed to meet with Casey privately...ARE THEY FRIGGIN NUTS!!!

My DH and I were talking about the A's today.....anyone wanna take bets on Caylee's funeral? I think it will either be private OR it is going to be the biggest circus Orlando has ever seen! cin-cin will want to sell tickets!!  What a disgrace to humanity these people are.

I listened to parts of Geraldo last night .....I got so angry. I read that some wrote to FOX about Gerladot...so did I and I urge everyone to write to them as well.

3:30 p.m.
Family has not decided when and where the memorial for Caylee will be, but it will be a private memorial.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/12/minutetominute_update_in_remains_discovery_12_11.html

thank you!!  It may be private but Ill bet there will be a whole lot of people outside

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1847 on: December 21, 2008, 05:55:14 PM »

Wow, that is so strange, no photos of Caylee with any other little kids. Even at her birthday party................
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1848 on: December 21, 2008, 05:55:34 PM »

I could still just cry for George and Cindy. The hell that Family must be going through right now. Does it make me a horrible person for thinking and understanding where the Anthony's are coming from on the whole toy memorial thing?  The wounds are still there for them. I just feel so bad of them right now. Sad

I think instead of placing a bunch of toys there that they maybe the community should come together and have a memorial stone and some flowers placed there for little Caylee. I just think if a stone was placed there that they wouldn't be able to move it. JMO

I wouldn't have a problem with them removing the items, except it is on public property and roadside memorials are legal in Florida.  This has nothing to do with Caylee, and everything to do with poking the eye of the public.

Lisa
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1849 on: December 21, 2008, 05:55:52 PM »

t
NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/21/caylee-anthony-she-deserved-so-much-better-from-her-family-casey-cindy-george-lee-anthony-eventually-she-was-saved-by-her-father-at-christmas/

Caylee Anthony, She Deserved So much Better from her Family (Casey, Cindy, George & Lee Anthony) Eventually She Was Saved by her Father at Christmas

You'll need kleenex
This was so wonderfully said.  I had just gone all moring without crying and here I go again.  RIP Little Caylee.  You were loved by strangers more than your own mother, grandparents and uncle. 
   Thank you for that beautiful post
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1850 on: December 21, 2008, 05:56:16 PM »

I HATE myself for thinking this, but I can't help it. Does anyone else think that the private funeral might be so that it can't be covered by TV stations, etc., thus paving the way for the Anthonys to have it filmed by someone and sold for a movie or whatever???

Yes. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1851 on: December 21, 2008, 05:57:17 PM »

Wow, that is so strange, no photos of Caylee with any other little kids. Even at her birthday party................

It's sad if you think about it.  She seemed to spend a lot of time around adult parties and mom's boyfriends.

Lisa
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1852 on: December 21, 2008, 05:57:18 PM »

Why would the Anthonys want to have a PRIVATE meeting with Casey?  I suspect it is to try to come up with a new story and get that one straight.  They have been saying that the "people" who had Caylee were in Texas, North Carolina, New York, Puerto Rico.  Now it turns out Caylee is dead and was right near their home all the time.  The Zanny the Nanny story has not panned out and neither has the "We are all in danger" story, so they need something new to spin, and they cannot communicate with Casey about that as long as LE are listening and recording.

I bet Casey will tell them bigfoot took Caylee and was trying to drag her into the woods.  I'm sure they'll fall in line w/ her new story.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1853 on: December 21, 2008, 05:57:34 PM »

The stuffed animals, letters and other items in the makeshift memorial are for CAYLEE not for the Anthonys.  The memorial is not on their property and does not belong to them. 
Why in the world would they even think about taking that stuff???  You wouldnt take the flowers off of a grave.  I would maybe go there, take a picture, read the cards and leave.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: December 21, 2008, 05:57:49 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks...old and new....warm and freezing (I am among the freezing) I needed to step away for a couple of days...I am glad I did...I feel refreshed and can now celebrate that Caylee was found and is now at Peace with her Lord. Our minister spoke of Caylee this morning.....I was surprised and very pleased.

I scanned to try to catch up....NOTE: can we please watch the quote stacks....

How can the A/s remove what is not theirs? If they take anything from that memorial is it not THEFT??  I think we should all email all the media outlets about this!  The A family seem to feel they are above the law and deserve special treatment.....!!

There is no way in hell they are going to be allowed to meet with Casey privately...ARE THEY FRIGGIN NUTS!!!

My DH and I were talking about the A's today.....anyone wanna take bets on Caylee's funeral? I think it will either be private OR it is going to be the biggest circus Orlando has ever seen! cin-cin will want to sell tickets!!  What a disgrace to humanity these people are.

I listened to parts of Geraldo last night .....I got so angry. I read that some wrote to FOX about Gerladot...so did I and I urge everyone to write to them as well.

Even if the service is private it will be a media circus. When my daughters little friend was murdered here in Jacksonville the service at the cemetery was private so the streets were lined with people on each side for blocks from the church to the cemetery and as the hearse went by we put our hand on our heart as a salute to her. She was missing for a week or so before they found her but she won alot of hearts and my daughter felt a part of it in that way.

And there will be helicopters.

This is almost like the Anthony's are going to show everyone and deny the country the opportunity to mourn.  The Anthony's are going to be the ones turning this into a circus by trying to make it secret. 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1855 on: December 21, 2008, 05:57:50 PM »

I would think a judge might let KC attend the funeral, as she hasn't been convicted yet.

She won't want to go, I bet.

If she goes to the funeral I wonder who she will expect to guarantee her safety....  the police?  That's what you call irony...
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1856 on: December 21, 2008, 05:58:01 PM »

I HATE myself for thinking this, but I can't help it. Does anyone else think that the private funeral might be so that it can't be covered by TV stations, etc., thus paving the way for the Anthonys to have it filmed by someone and sold for a movie or whatever???

Yes. 

And how convenient that they have a freelance producer.

Lisa
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1857 on: December 21, 2008, 05:59:11 PM »

I agree, I called  Mark Boyle/WFTV 

I don't trust the Anthonys last time they put all the toys in the trash.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1858 on: December 21, 2008, 05:59:33 PM »

It's at the corner of the Anthony's house and Suburban Drive, where the remains were found, I believe.

No telling what Lee will do. 

Too bad people did not donate these toys and stuffed animals in Caylee's name to deprived children for Christmas. They will just sit there in the weather and get ruined.

I do understand people's need to drop things off there. Just seems that at this time of year, alive children would appreciate them.

I agree, was just looking at the stuffed animals thinking the rain is going to ruin them.

Personally when I heard Lee was taking down the original memorial, I actually thought he had good intentions in mind, specifically taking down a display which would look disgusting and ugly after a rain shower.

This attitude of mine has a local basis.  Around here (Kansas City Metro Area) you may recall a headless child's body being found, who was given the name of "Precious Doe".  There was an impromptu memorial set up for her, with lots of teddy bears.  Then there was a major rainstorm.

The memorial turned into a huge collection of rotting teddy bears.  The smell was so terrible and so widespread that just walking or even driving past the former memorial was vomit-inducing.  No one wanted to get anywhere near it, but no one wanted to be the "Lee Anthony" who took that rotting, disgusting anything-but-a memorial down. 

So it sat there for weeks, eyeballs hanging out of the sockets of the rotting teddy bears, the smell driving away passerby, looking like a memorial set up by zombies.

Eventually some city employees took it down on their own time, and there were a few newspaper articles praising them for taking down the community eyesore, and no one complained that it was being taken down.  Lee Anthony just pre-emptively took down the original memorial before it became a rotting, smelly, scary community eyesore.

HI Eternal.  I didn't know I had a neighbor here in the KC area.   

I have to disagree with you as to why LA torn down the memorial, which wasn't even on the A's property.  Try to keep in mind that this family is not "normal" in any way.  They give the name "disfunctional family" a whole new meaning. 

IMO, Lee only removed the memorial to Caylee out of spite.  It's doubtful he was doing it out of the goodness of his heart in order to keep any stench out of the neighborhood.  If that was the case, the whole A family would have moved out of the neighborhood a long time ago.

We can't see into Lee's heart, and we can only speculate what he really felt going to his parents house and seeing a mound of teddy bears and fake flowers and paper in front. The memorial he took down wasn't at the "crime scene" in the woods, it was at the "crime scene" in front of the house.

And even though they don't "own" that property, they ARE responsible for its maintenance, and it's Cindy who'll be stuck with a fine if those teddy bears rot. Lee might have been being spiteful, but I'm actually willing to bet not, not in the way people are thinking. I think he was angry, yes, but not for the reasons people assume. I think he was picturing what that memorial would look like in six weeks, and what his mother would be like after a few weeks of seeing it in the front yard every single day on the way to her car, or looking out the front window.

His sister's the one who committed murder and put the family under a microscope for all to see. And it's Cindy who's really paying. I think Lee's angry at people who think they know his family better than he does, at Casey for doing this to her daughter and to her family, at George for not taking care of Cindy at all, and at Cindy for staying with George when he's always used her and treated her like nothing. I think he's protective of his Mom, but angry at her at the same time. Of all the things Lee has done, taking down the memorial in front of his parents' house was probably one of the most thoughtful and good. If it rained on those toys even once, they'd mildew and be no good to give to Goodwill or Salvation Army. 

I'm in KC, too, and I remember the Precious Doe memorial. I know if I were Cindy and had to have that kind of thing in front of my house I'd be very upset, and I'm not even OCD like she is. I'll say it again--Lee is the son of an OCD mother. He HAD to move those toys. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1859 on: December 21, 2008, 05:59:35 PM »

3:30 p.m.
Family has not decided when and where the memorial for Caylee will be, but it will be a private memorial.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/12/minutetominute_update_in_remains_discovery_12_11.html

I think they are saying it will be private thinking if it's private that the killer mom will be allowed to attend....oh God!  I hope NOT

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.