April 26, 2024, 08:52:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 385092 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1880 on: December 21, 2008, 06:13:41 PM »

Another sound bite from Brad Conway's press conference:  He would like the jail to allow George and Cindy to meet with Casey privately.  These people think they are special!

Lisa

They can meet with her just like every other visitor and be on camera for all to hear. Casey also best never be able to leave jail for any funeral. I do not believe it is common practice to attend a funeral for the person you are accused and indicted for killing.

The A's have handled this entire matter so poorly. They could have embraced the love of the Orlando community and the nation who cared for little Caylee. The nation would have rallied around the Anthonys as grieving grandparents.

Instead they chose to lie, misrepresent and give conflicting statements to police. Where were they to protect Caylee, which is what the FP post is about.

The A's have brought all of the ridicule and scorn on themselves. Right down to Lee tearing up signs that were well wishes to Caylee.

Now there is talk that they will disband the memorial? These people go out of their way to be hated. The community out pouring would love to be part of a funeral for little Caylee to help mend and open wound.

Instead it appears that the A's wish to tear the scab off ... they get what they deserve. I am sad that they lost their granddaughter, however, I have no pity for them. They could have done so much more for little caylee, instead they made the choice to defend the indefensible.

People don't like baby killers and those that defend them, PERIOD!

Amen !!

I have to second that AMEN...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1881 on: December 21, 2008, 06:13:44 PM »

The stuffed animals, letters and other items in the makeshift memorial are for CAYLEE not for the Anthonys.  The memorial is not on their property and does not belong to them. 

Oh how much you wanna bet that Cindy and George don't go there themselves to gather up the toys! Oh no, they don't want to be seen doing that. They will send Lee, they will gladly throw him to the wolves and let him endure the attacks of the onlookers, while they stay safe inside their home, peeking out the windows.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1882 on: December 21, 2008, 06:13:48 PM »

HI MM - Not ignoring you or anyone esle!  I am here on and off - because technically this is not "mytime."   

So who are you today MM, MT or FTLOG now Lee?? 

I didn't feel ignored MT, I am a very busy monkey too.  So please don't think I feel that your time is my time!! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1883 on: December 21, 2008, 06:15:12 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks...old and new....warm and freezing (I am among the freezing) I needed to step away for a couple of days...I am glad I did...I feel refreshed and can now celebrate that Caylee was found and is now at Peace with her Lord. Our minister spoke of Caylee this morning.....I was surprised and very pleased.

I scanned to try to catch up....NOTE: can we please watch the quote stacks....

How can the A/s remove what is not theirs? If they take anything from that memorial is it not THEFT??  I think we should all email all the media outlets about this!  The A family seem to feel they are above the law and deserve special treatment.....!!

There is no way in hell they are going to be allowed to meet with Casey privately...ARE THEY FRIGGIN NUTS!!!

My DH and I were talking about the A's today.....anyone wanna take bets on Caylee's funeral? I think it will either be private OR it is going to be the biggest circus Orlando has ever seen! cin-cin will want to sell tickets!!  What a disgrace to humanity these people are.

I listened to parts of Geraldo last night .....I got so angry. I read that some wrote to FOX about Gerladot...so did I and I urge everyone to write to them as well.

Even if the service is private it will be a media circus. When my daughters little friend was murdered here in Jacksonville the service at the cemetery was private so the streets were lined with people on each side for blocks from the church to the cemetery and as the hearse went by we put our hand on our heart as a salute to her. She was missing for a week or so before they found her but she won alot of hearts and my daughter felt a part of it in that way.

I am terribly sad to read about your daughter's friend... but heartwarming to read how the community repsonded.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1884 on: December 21, 2008, 06:16:36 PM »

Who says she left the house on the 16 th  ? George ? Padilla wasn't there, he knows as much as I do. Cindy says they spent the night and everything was " a wonderful evening " Who has done the majority of the lying ? Casey ... no a peep except for the first statement on the 16 th.   What IF Casey was trying to leave with Caylee and Cindy went crazy and the child was accidentally killed ?

IF, that did happen? Then Casey is stupider than ever cuz there is NO WAY my butt would sitting in jail for ANYONE!  p.s My husband thinks Cindy did it.   

Doesn't sound like Casey, to take the rap for Cindy. Not on any level. And frankly I don't think George or Lee would let her take the fall, if Cindy were the culprit.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1885 on: December 21, 2008, 06:17:28 PM »

What I don't seem to understand is why the car got worse.  If Geo had to drive it with open windows on the 15th of July, I can't imagine what Casey had to do driving it up till the point she dropped it off.  I would think the smell would be horrible back at the end of June, then gradually get weaker the middle of July.  Does this make sense, or am I looking at this wrong?  And to think the car still reeked when HL checked it out 5 mos later, omg 

Are you forgetting about the ermmm maggots??  They reek just by themselves.  Two become thousands in a very short amount of time. 

Good Point!!  Yes, I did momentarily forget about those nasty little guys.  I think I am getting stuck on this one piece of the puzzle.  Need to step back and look at the big picture.  Thanks Wyks Wink

You're welcome!  Am thinking the majority of us have had to step back every now again, or need to.  I get so focused on one thing, my eyes get crossed and lord only knows what happens to my brain.  lol  There's so much involved in this case!  So if you step back, take a deep breath, then hop back in.  There are tons of pieces to this particular puzzle!   

I did this with the JBR case also.  I got so caught up in the ransom note that even when other evidence came down, I would have to go back and reread.  I don't want to lose the big picture here.  Casey killed Caylee bottom line.  I doubt we will ever truly know all the details that drive us nuts!!  Why can't the state just give her truth serum and hook her up live on Prime Time!!   I'd even pay for PAY-PER-VIEW to know the truth
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1886 on: December 21, 2008, 06:17:46 PM »

Another sound bite from Brad Conway's press conference:  He would like the jail to allow George and Cindy to meet with Casey privately.  These people think they are special!

Lisa

I wonder if this is ever allowed, or would the A's be setting a prescient?

The authorities should graciously agree to let the Anthonys meet with Casey privately.  Record the whole thing and then say,  "oops, we lied." 

That is brilliant.  While they couldn't use it in Court, they wouldn't need it.  They already have enough to convict her and they would know the truth.  I'd don't think she'd tell them.  In fact, I'm not certain she wants to see them.  Cindy can be pretty scary too.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1887 on: December 21, 2008, 06:18:46 PM »

In Conway's news brief, he said the  family will keep the cards, flowers and balloons. They are so stupid they think people left them there for them. Geesh, give us a break.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1888 on: December 21, 2008, 06:18:48 PM »

I could still just cry for George and Cindy. The hell that Family must be going through right now. Does it make me a horrible person for thinking and understanding where the Anthony's are coming from on the whole toy memorial thing?  The wounds are still there for them. I just feel so bad of them right now. Sad

I think instead of placing a bunch of toys there that they maybe the community should come together and have a memorial stone and some flowers placed there for little Caylee. I just think if a stone was placed there that they wouldn't be able to move it. JMO

I have no sympathy for them....none....all my sympathy is for Caylee....for a life that was cut short, for a child that was thrown away like garbage and left to rot.....nope...no sympathy in my heart for the A's

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1889 on: December 21, 2008, 06:19:31 PM »

As far as there being a funeral for Caylee I just do not see that happening.  I believe C&G will have a private funeral or memorial service only.  Maybe the rights to film it will be granted just like it was for Anna Nicole.  I can see KC demanding a cremation and NO service or funeral be held at all.  But whichever happens I am very sure Cindy will not allow anyone from the outside to be allowed to mourn this child.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1890 on: December 21, 2008, 06:19:47 PM »

I HATE myself for thinking this, but I can't help it. Does anyone else think that the private funeral might be so that it can't be covered by TV stations, etc., thus paving the way for the Anthonys to have it filmed by someone and sold for a movie or whatever???

No doubt.   Anna Nicole's was also considered "private" but the rights to it sold for $1 million.

Well, at least I'm not alone with my evil thoughts, and besides, the Anthonys made us do it. Their actions planted those damnable thoughts in our heads.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1891 on: December 21, 2008, 06:19:55 PM »

Get this, the reason (per Mr. Conway) is that when Caylee was around other children, she loved to share her toys.  He said this would have Caylee's wishes.  Excuse me, when was Caylee ever around other children?  And since when have the A's ever cared about Caylee's wishes?  Pffft!  I'm done listening to this lawyer.  The A's finally found one that they can control like a puppet!

Lisa 

No.  And how sad is that?    At least we know that she is now in heaven.

I had a thought today - I'd like to share.   I think Cindy wanted Caylee as her own daughter.  Since Cindy had to work, and had to provide for the family, maybe she was content to let KC lie about working and such.  Cindy probably knew all along that there wasn't a nanny and that KC wasn't working.   Cindy was content with it because she thought of KC as a babysitter to Caylee - while she was working and paying the household bills and such.  Just a thought. 

I can't remember seeing one picture of Caylee with other children? Can  anyone??
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1892 on: December 21, 2008, 06:20:31 PM »

I HATE myself for thinking this, but I can't help it. Does anyone else think that the private funeral might be so that it can't be covered by TV stations, etc., thus paving the way for the Anthonys to have it filmed by someone and sold for a movie or whatever???

No doubt.   Anna Nicole's was also considered "private" but the rights to it sold for $1 million.

That was my thought EXACTLY..... there is absolutely no shame in that family and unfortunately they only have leeches surrounding them to promote all of these money grubbing schemes.

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1893 on: December 21, 2008, 06:20:34 PM »

The stuffed animals, letters and other items in the makeshift memorial are for CAYLEE not for the Anthonys.  The memorial is not on their property and does not belong to them. 

Oh how much you wanna bet that Cindy and George don't go there themselves to gather up the toys! Oh no, they don't want to be seen doing that. They will send Lee, they will gladly throw him to the wolves and let him endure the attacks of the onlookers, while they stay safe inside their home, peeking out the windows.
   They did nothing wto defend him when KC acused Lee of wanting to have sex with her.  That was a disgrace--they defend KC the killer -but not lee wonder how he must feel to be second best
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1894 on: December 21, 2008, 06:20:52 PM »

I would think a judge might let KC attend the funeral, as she hasn't been convicted yet.
It was posted here yesterday in an article that the guy who is in charge of the jail is going to ask the judge to deny it if asked.

Really?  I wonder why would he recommend that?  Not that I disagree, but curious if they said why the warden would request it to be denied.

He said he would ask the court to deny the request because of security concerns. They are responsible for the safety for their inmates, and because of the case being so high-profile, they do not want to take the risk of something happening to Casey, when on their watch which is 24/7.

awwwwww, we would forgive them Smile
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1895 on: December 21, 2008, 06:22:12 PM »

I vote that they will either send the bodyguards or their frail PI.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1896 on: December 21, 2008, 06:23:29 PM »

Lisa

I wonder if this is ever allowed, or would the A's be setting a prescient?

The authorities should graciously agree to let the Anthonys meet with Casey privately.  Record the whole thing and then say,  "oops, we lied." 

.....and lying isn't a crime, right Cindy?       
direct quote from cindy when asked why KC lied to le-"who knows why people lie
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1897 on: December 21, 2008, 06:23:43 PM »

HI MM - Not ignoring you or anyone esle!  I am here on and off - because technically this is not "mytime."   

So who are you today MM, MT or FTLOG now Lee?? 

I didn't feel ignored MT, I am a very busy monkey too.  So please don't think I feel that your time is my time!! 

No No MM - never would I imply that you think mytime is your times.  Of couse - nighttime is mytime and in return our time!!    
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1898 on: December 21, 2008, 06:24:09 PM »

I could still just cry for George and Cindy. The hell that Family must be going through right now. Does it make me a horrible person for thinking and understanding where the Anthony's are coming from on the whole toy memorial thing?  The wounds are still there for them. I just feel so bad of them right now. Sad

I think instead of placing a bunch of toys there that they maybe the community should come together and have a memorial stone and some flowers placed there for little Caylee. I just think if a stone was placed there that they wouldn't be able to move it. JMO

I have no sympathy for them....none....all my sympathy is for Caylee....for a life that was cut short, for a child that was thrown away like garbage and left to rot.....nope...no sympathy in my heart for the A's

I think I had sympathy for them on Dec 19th between 5:00pm and 5:02pm.  I just can't maintain it though, when I consider all of their strange behavior.  I'm just not sure if there sudden need for privacy is to mourn or too rethink their defense stratagies.  Hate to say it but.....there ya go.   
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1899 on: December 21, 2008, 06:24:46 PM »

IMO, Casey put  Caylee in the woods.

Remember this?

CASEY ANTHONY: My gut feeling? Mom asked me yesterday (INAUDIBLE) the psychologist asked me this morning that I met with through the court (ph). In my gut, she is still OK and it still feels like she's close to home.

Yeah slore, if we had only knew how close!

Sleddogs - I agree.  I think Casey put Caylee in those woods probably on June 18.  I believe George, Cindy and Lee deep down always knew Caylee was dead but without a body they could lie to themselves about it.

Why the 18th.  Would the car smell that bad if she was there for only a couple of days?

And why would the car reek even more after her body has been taken out? 

TAMIKOSMOM'S UPDATED THEORY IN A NUTSHELL

JUNE 16TH
1.  Caylee Marie meets her demise.
2.  Caylee Marie is put in a plastic bag.
3.  Caylee Marie is placed inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

JUNE 18TH
1.  Casey backs her vehicle up the driveway of the Anthony home.
2.  Casey removes Caylee Marie from inside the trunk of her vehicle.
3.  Casey takes Caylee Marie to the backyard.
4.  Casey discovers the shed locked.
5.  Casey borrows a shovel from the neighbour.
6.  Casey buries Caylee Marie near the playhouse.

JUNE 23rd
1.  Casey retrieves Caylee from the backyard.
2.  Casey places Caylee inside the trunk of her vehicle.
3.  The compromised plastic bag leaks and permenates the trunk with decomposition fluid.
4.  Casey drives a short distance to a wooded area.
5.  Casey removes Caylee from the inside of her trunk.
6.  Casey places Caylee on the ground a short distance inside the wooded area.
7.  Casey covers the plastic bag holding Caylee with brush.

JUNE 24TH
1.  Casey mentions odor in her vehicle to Amy.

JUNE 24TH .... JULY 15TH
1.  Casey drives Amy, Tony and Parent's vehicles.

JUNE 27TH
1.  Casey vehicle is abandoned at Amscot.

Hmmmmmmmmmm?

I think she left the house wth Caylee on the 15th after the fight with Cindy.  IMO, GA lied about seeing them on the 16th and all the details he supposedly remembered after a "31" days!!

Also, CA claimed that Caylee was still sleeping when she left for work.  MY kids are older than Caylee was and I still check on them - especially before I leave the house!!  JMO

mytime ... considering you are correct and Caylee met her demise on the evening of the 15th or the early morning of the 16th ... how does the rest of my theory flow?

Janet

Yup, I would concur to the rest of the timeline!  Now maybe you can help me?  During the last 5 months, at times I did feel for both GA and CA, until they spoke.  However, now I feel no sympathy for them.  I actually feel anger!!  I, do however, include them in my prayers....even Casey too!!

This is all part of the grieving process.  My feelings have gone around and around myself.  But it's good that you are praying for them . . . I do the same and it helps the healing process.

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.