April 19, 2024, 02:21:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 384891 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1920 on: December 21, 2008, 06:43:04 PM »

I'm still catching up on reading - but I found it interesting that LE took pictures of the medicine cabinet last night, during the search at the A's.   Anyone have any ideas on why they would take clothes and shoes from the A house?   I would have thought they had already taken enough of those before.   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1921 on: December 21, 2008, 06:43:09 PM »

I hope some people will get together and have a public memorial service for CAYLEE, not to include other members of the family who, imo have consistently sided with her mother and dishonored Caylee in every way.

I agree!  Am betting we can count on Rev. G and LP to come thru with the memorial they wanted to do so badly before.  This could include all those who helped search for Caylee, boots on the ground, and in other ways as well, and others.  No A's or their supporters allowed. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1922 on: December 21, 2008, 06:43:30 PM »

The stuffed animals, letters and other items in the makeshift memorial are for CAYLEE not for the Anthonys.  The memorial is not on their property and does not belong to them. 

Oh how much you wanna bet that Cindy and George don't go there themselves to gather up the toys! Oh no, they don't want to be seen doing that. They will send Lee, they will gladly throw him to the wolves and let him endure the attacks of the onlookers, while they stay safe inside their home, peeking out the windows.
   They did nothing wto defend him when KC acused Lee of wanting to have sex with her.  That was a disgrace--they defend KC the killer -but not lee wonder how he must feel to be second best

Here he probably thought, man KC could KILL and they would still love and forgive her she's such a little Princess. And guess what? He was right, she will always be the favorite, no matter what she does!
  yes but what about this  When Caylee was born she became the favorite        KC could not stand being 2nd best thats why she killed her.  Ofcourse that puts 3RD place--could be thats why we have not seen much of Lee-He had enough of them
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1923 on: December 21, 2008, 06:45:16 PM »

I could still just cry for George and Cindy. The hell that Family must be going through right now. Does it make me a horrible person for thinking and understanding where the Anthony's are coming from on the whole toy memorial thing?  The wounds are still there for them. I just feel so bad of them right now. Sad

I think instead of placing a bunch of toys there that they maybe the community should come together and have a memorial stone and some flowers placed there for little Caylee. I just think if a stone was placed there that they wouldn't be able to move it. JMO

I wouldn't have a problem with them removing the items, except it is on public property and roadside memorials are legal in Florida.  This has nothing to do with Caylee, and everything to do with poking the eye of the public.

Lisa

Yes, it is a direct slap in the face to outsiders that want to pay their respects to Caylee in spite of her mother, grandparents and uncle!!  These appalling people love fanning the flames of hatred. They can't exist without drama so they manufacture it themselves and then cry because they are the most hated family in America. Sad thing is, I believe they get their strength from negativity. They thrive on it!!!!!

And to all the people who searched for her....again the A's spitting in the face of people who tried to find Caylee

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1924 on: December 21, 2008, 06:46:22 PM »

Kristi

So good to see you again, don't want to stack, but I have always thought something very fishy about the 24th too.  Something most definitely must have occurred that day causing KC to chuck the car three days later.  How could the smell be there on the 27th and not on the 24th? 

George may have just made it up to prove that the trunk didn't smell.  He probably knows Casey isn't going to talk about it.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1925 on: December 21, 2008, 06:46:45 PM »

This is true!  Plus every police officer, deputy, etc. typically carries a stuffed animal in the back of their patrol cars for when they go on a call and a child is involved and such.  Donating some of these to them would ensure that every officer had at least one perhaps a couple in each car. 

I had no idea officers did that, Wyks.  What a great suggestion.
Good Evening Monkeys, My son is a deputy here in S.C. He keeps half a trunk load of stuffed animals in his car. I have found them at the Dollar Tree stores in our area and try to pick up several when I stop in there. It really helps the kids to calm down and also helps them not be afraid of the officers.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1926 on: December 21, 2008, 06:47:26 PM »

The Anthony family has decided to donate toys that have been accumulating at a makeshift memorial for Caylee Marie Anthony to the Orlando Union Rescue Mission to help children in need.

The Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway, made the announcement at a news conference Sunday afternoon alongside the memorial of balloons, notes, pictures and hundreds of stuffed animals that has been building near the crime scene.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-memorial-toys-122108,0,1501806.story

Someone PLEASE tell me why they have the right to do this?????

I can GUARANTEE you that no one who left anything for little Caylee wants Cin, Geo or Lee touching ANYTHING they left for this baby.

Why do THEY have the right to do this????  I'm fuming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1927 on: December 21, 2008, 06:48:34 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1928 on: December 21, 2008, 06:48:38 PM »

I'm still catching up on reading - but I found it interesting that LE took pictures of the medicine cabinet last night, during the search at the A's.   Anyone have any ideas on why they would take clothes and shoes from the A house?   I would have thought they had already taken enough of those before.   

Just a thought but maybe they can still detect soil from the crime scene.  Wonder who's shoes and clothes they took?  As for the medicine cabinet guess they can't take the medicine if it is needed so they have to take pictures.  Just not sure on that one either. 
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1929 on: December 21, 2008, 06:48:46 PM »

In Conway's news brief, he said the  family will keep the cards, flowers and balloons. They are so stupid they think people left them there for them. Geesh, give us a break.
Well, not to be rude, but what will Caylee do with them now? They are a beautiful tribute but after my cousin's funeral, he was killed in a gun accident, his parents took the tribute items and along with the guestbook and cards and placed them in a memorial chest for him..I think it makes sense. For all intent and purposes, they are Caylee's family, whether we like them or not. JMHO

Carmen
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1930 on: December 21, 2008, 06:49:11 PM »

I don't think that the A's are out of line in regards to the memorial..In light of what people have left, stuffed animals etc, people have to realize  that over a period of time, those objects will really start to reek. Honestly, they don't help Caylee now, and while they make be a symbol of respect and loss, they do deteriorate and that is no good for anyone. As much a the A's are usually completely obtuse when it comes to dealing with anything, their lawyer is on the right track. At least they are not hauling everything off to the garbage and telling the well meaning people who left the stuff that they did that!! Donating the items to a children's charity is completely appropriate IMHO...
   yes the antnony should be concerned about stuff animals that might deteriorate and start to reek.  To Bad no one cared when Caylee started to deteriorate and reek.  The car smells like a dead body.  Why are this people even think of stuff animals -When all thats left Caylee are bones. ::MonkeyNoNo::You would think at this point they would be  in deep mourning with no thoughts of any thing but CAYLEE

Thanks for pointing out what the "why doesn't this compute" feeling I had about them caring about the deteriorating of the memorials.  

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1931 on: December 21, 2008, 06:50:52 PM »

I can't be here long...but wanted to get this out.  So if anyone responds to me and I don't answer, I had to step away.  Don't want any fellow monkey's think I am being rude. 

I had a thought...was wondering if that bad fight CA and KC had on the 15th, was because KC killed Caylee that night.  And CA in a fit of rage, tried to strangle/kill KC..  Was GA home that night, or anyone else there?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1932 on: December 21, 2008, 06:51:31 PM »

I think I had sympathy for them on Dec 19th between 5:00pm and 5:02pm.  I just can't maintain it though, when I consider all of their strange behavior.  I'm just not sure if there sudden need for privacy is to mourn or too rethink their defense stratagies.  Hate to say it but.....there ya go.   

I'm with you, MM.  I do feel sorry for their loss of Caylee, but their behavior has been beyond anything normal grandparents would do.

I have felt for them on and off at times, but I feel no sympathy for them at all.  I now truly believe they knew the truth and didnt wan't Caylee found because it would be just more evidence against Casey.  Their own image as parents were more important then finding that poor little babby.  I am sure they are greiving for Caylee, but I do think they are greiving for themselves and Casey more!  So sad!!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1933 on: December 21, 2008, 06:52:02 PM »

Just a thought but maybe they can still detect soil from the crime scene.  Wonder who's shoes and clothes they took?  As for the medicine cabinet guess they can't take the medicine if it is needed so they have to take pictures.  Just not sure on that one either. 

ok.   That makes sense - that they are looking for soil on the shoes, and maybe the pants....
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1934 on: December 21, 2008, 06:53:28 PM »

The Anthony family has decided to donate toys that have been accumulating at a makeshift memorial for Caylee Marie Anthony to the Orlando Union Rescue Mission to help children in need.

The Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway, made the announcement at a news conference Sunday afternoon alongside the memorial of balloons, notes, pictures and hundreds of stuffed animals that has been building near the crime scene.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-memorial-toys-122108,0,1501806.story

Someone PLEASE tell me why they have the right to do this?????

I can GUARANTEE you that no one who left anything for little Caylee wants Cin, Geo or Lee touching ANYTHING they left for this baby.

Why do THEY have the right to do this????  I'm fuming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote

They are amoral and so concepts of moral right and wrong do not have meaning to them. Typical antisocial behavior. The whole appalling family is loaded with it.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1935 on: December 21, 2008, 06:53:47 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS-HOPE YOU ALL MAKE IT TO THE NEW CAGE
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1936 on: December 21, 2008, 06:53:52 PM »

Brad Conway just had a news conference on CNN.  He said that the A's would give people a few days to pick up the stuffed animals if they don't want them donated.  Since when can they dictate what happens on private property?  I see this as more of the A's provoking the ire of the community.

Lisa

Yeah, the memorial is for Caylee, not them.  Tell them to take their "missing child" posters down.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1937 on: December 21, 2008, 06:54:05 PM »

I hope some people will get together and have a public memorial service for CAYLEE, not to include other members of the family who, imo have consistently sided with her mother and dishonored Caylee in every way.

I agree!  Am betting we can count on Rev. G and LP to come thru with the memorial they wanted to do so badly before.  This could include all those who helped search for Caylee, boots on the ground, and in other ways as well, and others.  No A's or their supporters allowed. 

Oh...WOW...AND IF THAT JOY DINGBAT OR THAT COWBOY JERK SHOWS UP.   they should be shot on site.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1938 on: December 21, 2008, 06:54:25 PM »

In Conway's news brief, he said the  family will keep the cards, flowers and balloons. They are so stupid they think people left them there for them. Geesh, give us a break.
Well, not to be rude, but what will Caylee do with them now? They are a beautiful tribute but after my cousin's funeral, he was killed in a gun accident, his parents took the tribute items and along with the guestbook and cards and placed them in a memorial chest for him..I think it makes sense. For all intent and purposes, they are Caylee's family, whether we like them or not. JMHO

I think the community will come up with a much better solution as to what should be done with anythingin regards to the memorial.This is in remembrance of Caylee for those who cared,as well as care!The Anthony's have made it quite clear where there loyalties are in terms of the MURDERER,and or Caylee.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1939 on: December 21, 2008, 06:54:50 PM »

Are they shutting the barn after the horse already left?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.