April 24, 2024, 09:44:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 385046 times)
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1960 on: December 21, 2008, 07:12:30 PM »

3:25 p.m.
Conway says toys left in Caylee's memory will be donated Sunday evening, possibly to Orlando Rescue Mission.  Anyone who has made a donation and does not agree with the family to have it donated could come pick it up. Conway says Caylee was a kind and sharing toddler and she would have wanted to share her toys.  Cards, candles, letters and balloons will remain with the family.

Why does it bother Cindy so much that people want to leave something for Caylee?
I honestly cant figure this one out.  Is she so freakin selfish that she has to take away the right of a stanger leaving some kind of momento for this precious little baby?

I'd rip her freakin head off if I were there!!
I may have to take a break after reading this.  What gives them the right to do this?  People didn't leave it on their lawn because they knew it would be taken down.  Why do they think they have a right to this?

ITA Cindy is a control freak, looks like she needs to control Caylee's passing as well

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1961 on: December 21, 2008, 07:13:01 PM »

I can't be here long...but wanted to get this out.  So if anyone responds to me and I don't answer, I had to step away.  Don't want any fellow monkey's think I am being rude. 

I had a thought...was wondering if that bad fight CA and KC had on the 15th, was because KC killed Caylee that night.  And CA in a fit of rage, tried to strangle/kill KC..  Was GA home that night, or anyone else there?

Gotta answer this one Blaze.  That thought has always often crossed my mind.  Did Cindy strangle Casey because Caylee died that night either from neglect during their initial fight or spitefully.   And then did Caylee get seriously injured during that argument and Casey gathered her up in the blanket and ran out of the house with her after being strangled.  At that point did the A's not know for sure what the outcome was of her injury.  Later to be told by Casey everything was ok.  Than when they smelled the odor they realized it was not true.   
I already said good night but your post brought be back.  Why would Cindy call 911 if she knew Caylee was dead.  Its not like she told KC KIlled Caylee-

Ok not sure I worded my thoughts very well.  What I was thinking was if Caylee got seriously injured that night and Casey just ran out with her, leaving the A's unaware of the outcome.   Casey could have said I brought her to the hospital and she is ok the next day.  But than they would probably check the hospital.  So this theory could be going nowhere.  I am just trying to account for the A's innapropriate reactions.  Like they knew something happened to Casey but seemed unmoved by it, and they were more concerned with Casey being in trouble than Caylee being dead in that trunk.  If I make no sense it is because none of this makes any sense.   

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1962 on: December 21, 2008, 07:14:17 PM »

I HATE myself for thinking this, but I can't help it. Does anyone else think that the private funeral might be so that it can't be covered by TV stations, etc., thus paving the way for the Anthonys to have it filmed by someone and sold for a movie or whatever???

You mean like selling it as an exclusive? 

Wouldn't suprise me............
Nothing would at this point 
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1963 on: December 21, 2008, 07:14:50 PM »

When Casey talked those times about the bond between a mother and daughter and that Cindy would understand maybe she meant Cindy would understand protecting her own child - Casey.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1964 on: December 21, 2008, 07:14:56 PM »

LP said that carrying the body in the bag would be like carrying a bag of stew.  It would be a dead weight and very unwieldy to handle.  I doubt Casey could carry it far, and that is probably why it was not that far from the road.  A man, I think, would have the strength to take it deeper into the woods where it would not be as noticeable from the road.

I'm wondering if they found footprints in the mud! Maybe they can match up one of KC's shoes to an imprint left from where she dropped the bag. If they found such tiny bones, the size of pebbles, why not a shoe impression? Yes, I know a hurricane came through, but it was such a jungle in there it might have been protected. Hell, people have found caveman footprints right out in the open! No one else would have been just walking through that area!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1965 on: December 21, 2008, 07:16:03 PM »

LP said that carrying the body in the bag would be like carrying a bag of stew.  It would be a dead weight and very unwieldy to handle.  I doubt Casey could carry it far, and that is probably why it was not that far from the road.  A man, I think, would have the strength to take it deeper into the woods where it would not be as noticeable from the road.

I'm wondering if they found footprints in the mud! Maybe they can match up one of KC's shoes to an imprint left from where she dropped the bag. If they found such tiny bones, the size of pebbles, why not a shoe impression? Yes, I know a hurricane came through, but it was such a jungle in there it might have been protected. Hell, people have found caveman footprints right out in the open! No one else would have been just walking through that area!
j

Wouldn't that be something (something great).
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1966 on: December 21, 2008, 07:17:17 PM »

When Cindy went to Tony's house to get Casey, she was hoping to find Caylee there, too.  I don't think Cindy had any idea that Caylee was dead then.  She just wanted to force Casey to let her see Caylee.  She wanted to know Caylee was all right.  It was not until she got Casey home and Casey said that she had not seen Caylee for 31 days that the kidnapping story came up.  Cindy found out, I think, sometime that night that Caylee was gone and yet she kept clinging to the idea that the child was alive.  She helped Casey come up with the kidnapping scenario by putting ideas in Casey's head and by drawing Casey out about the nanny, etc.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1967 on: December 21, 2008, 07:17:23 PM »

Since the Adams family is having a private service for Caylee I hope Padilla and Rev Grund still plan on having a service for those of us that really care. LP hasn't said much lately, but I do remember hearing that he wanted a service for her in December.

N2~

That would be nice for the public.  It would even make me happier because it would piss Cindy off so much.   
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1968 on: December 21, 2008, 07:17:29 PM »

I can't be here long...but wanted to get this out.  So if anyone responds to me and I don't answer, I had to step away.  Don't want any fellow monkey's think I am being rude. 

I had a thought...was wondering if that bad fight CA and KC had on the 15th, was because KC killed Caylee that night.  And CA in a fit of rage, tried to strangle/kill KC..  Was GA home that night, or anyone else there?
Or what if after the nursing home visit and finding out Casey was stealing (steeling) money, Cindy decided to question Caylee about a few things? I think its totally plausible that during their cat fight Cindy told Casey that she questioned Caylee about a few things.. Maybe the baby repeated something that pissed Casey off..

From Day One..
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1969 on: December 21, 2008, 07:19:23 PM »

I HATE myself for thinking this, but I can't help it. Does anyone else think that the private funeral might be so that it can't be covered by TV stations, etc., thus paving the way for the Anthonys to have it filmed by someone and sold for a movie or whatever???

You mean like selling it as an exclusive? 

Wouldn't suprise me............
Nothing would at this point 

Exactly. The Anthonys are not about to give anything away that they can sell to somebody. I think that is what I find most despicable about them, even more than their lack of appropriate responses. They are never beyond thinking how they can capitalize on what others would consider a humonguous tragedy. For them, it's a windfall.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1970 on: December 21, 2008, 07:20:48 PM »

Does everyone think that Casey did leave Caylee in the trunk either wrapped in something or just thrown in there prior to the trashbags and disposal (by whomever)?  If so, there should have been a LOT more hair in that trunk.  Someone cleaned it very well.  Did George or Cindy ever admit to actually cleaning the car versus just taking everything out and letting it air?  I know why they took the vacuum cleaners when they did but don't understand why they didn't sooner.

I don't see Casey bothering to vacuum out the car that reeked of death before she abandoned it.  Sounds like someone certainly did.

Yes, to what you said.

Except I don't think she really meant to abandon the car there.  Remember when she talked Amy into buying a gas can for her to borrow?  She really meant to go back and put gas in the car and move it somewhere.  But when she went there, it was gone.  She thought it had been stolen and thought ...oh good.  She had no way of knowing that it had been towed and the rest of that story.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1971 on: December 21, 2008, 07:22:13 PM »

Gotta answer this one Blaze.  That thought has always often crossed my mind.  Did Cindy strangle Casey because Caylee died that night either from neglect during their initial fight or spitefully.   And then did Caylee get seriously injured during that argument and Casey gathered her up in the blanket and ran out of the house with her after being strangled.  At that point did the A's not know for sure what the outcome was of her injury.  Later to be told by Casey everything was ok.  Than when they smelled the odor they realized it was not true.   
I already said good night but your post brought be back.  Why would Cindy call 911 if she knew Caylee was dead.  Its not like she told KC KIlled Caylee-

Ok not sure I worded my thoughts very well.  What I was thinking was if Caylee got seriously injured that night and Casey just ran out with her, leaving the A's unaware of the outcome.   Casey could have said I brought her to the hospital and she is ok the next day.  But than they would probably check the hospital.  So this theory could be going nowhere.  I am just trying to account for the A's innapropriate reactions.  Like they knew something happened to Casey but seemed unmoved by it, and they were more concerned with Casey being in trouble than Caylee being dead in that trunk.  If I make no sense it is because none of this makes any sense.   

Maybe you should be thinking about naptime!   
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1972 on: December 21, 2008, 07:22:33 PM »

There is no doubt Cindy was out to find Caylee and even get custody of Caylee.  But once she heard that Caylee was missing, she went into a frenzy of emotions, trying for her own sanity to cling to the hope Caylee was still alive and also to protect her daughter. 

As to the fight, I think that Casey was guilty of something that we have not heard about thus far, something more serious even than stealing from friends and relatives or partying too much or being promiscuous.  None of those things would be enough for Cindy to get custody of Caylee.  I think Casey did something that made Cindy furious and it was in regard to neglecting Caylee or exposing Caylee to things that a child should not see or something along that order.

Something drove Cindy to see a counselor and to think of ways to get custody of Caylee. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1973 on: December 21, 2008, 07:23:45 PM »

If the body was wrapped in a blanket, then duct taped around the blanket, then put in a plastic bag it would be easier to handle.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1974 on: December 21, 2008, 07:23:57 PM »

Does everyone think that Casey did leave Caylee in the trunk either wrapped in something or just thrown in there prior to the trashbags and disposal (by whomever)?  If so, there should have been a LOT more hair in that trunk.  Someone cleaned it very well.  Did George or Cindy ever admit to actually cleaning the car versus just taking everything out and letting it air?  I know why they took the vacuum cleaners when they did but don't understand why they didn't sooner.

I don't see Casey bothering to vacuum out the car that reeked of death before she abandoned it.  Sounds like someone certainly did.

Yes, to what you said.

Except I don't think she really meant to abandon the car there.  Remember when she talked Amy into buying a gas can for her to borrow?  She really meant to go back and put gas in the car and move it somewhere.  But when she went there, it was gone.  She thought it had been stolen and thought ...oh good.  She had no way of knowing that it had been towed and the rest of that story.

She may have just left the car there so she wouldn't have to drive TL to the airport in a car that smelled like death.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1975 on: December 21, 2008, 07:26:13 PM »

Why would the Anthonys want to have a PRIVATE meeting with Casey?  I suspect it is to try to come up with a new story and get that one straight.  They have been saying that the "people" who had Caylee were in Texas, North Carolina, New York, Puerto Rico.  Now it turns out Caylee is dead and was right near their home all the time.  The Zanny the Nanny story has not panned out and neither has the "We are all in danger" story, so they need something new to spin, and they cannot communicate with Casey about that as long as LE are listening and recording.

And I love that they can't communicate to get on the same (new) page . . . at least I hope they can't!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1976 on: December 21, 2008, 07:26:26 PM »

There is no doubt Cindy was out to find Caylee and even get custody of Caylee.  But once she heard that Caylee was missing, she went into a frenzy of emotions, trying for her own sanity to cling to the hope Caylee was still alive and also to protect her daughter. 

As to the fight, I think that Casey was guilty of something that we have not heard about thus far, something more serious even than stealing from friends and relatives or partying too much or being promiscuous.  None of those things would be enough for Cindy to get custody of Caylee.  I think Casey did something that made Cindy furious and it was in regard to neglecting Caylee or exposing Caylee to things that a child should not see or something along that order.

Something drove Cindy to see a counselor and to think of ways to get custody of Caylee. 

Ok.....so perhaps Caylee said 'momma puts me in the trunk' .. ? Something like that? I think we discussed this before at some point.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1977 on: December 21, 2008, 07:27:41 PM »

what if cindy found out that KC was druging CAYLEE
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1978 on: December 21, 2008, 07:27:57 PM »

Ready............Set........... 100??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1979 on: December 21, 2008, 07:28:35 PM »

Ready............Set........... 100??

We there yet? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.