April 19, 2024, 08:55:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 384924 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #260 on: December 20, 2008, 01:01:28 PM »

I think Baez is just going to attack LE and everything they try to bring in.
If he goes with the someone else, he better have a story about who the someone else is. Maybe Cindy will be the someone else. If the book found at the sight was Caylee's from the visit with the GrandPapa , I could be swayed into that idea if it was presented properly. I don't really believe that right now, but if I was an impartial jury person who hadn't read all of the police statments and read here and watch NG, I could go there.

Are you saying you think there is a possibility the defense will turn on the A's and accuse them? If so, interesting...gotta think on that a bit.
I'll bet money one of the A's will be thrown under the bus.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #261 on: December 20, 2008, 01:01:52 PM »

SNIPPED>>>>

"If you don't have a cause of death, isn't it possible that it might have been an accident?" Kobilinsky said.

I believe they have a good idea what the COD is and after all the forensics come back they can comfirm.
jmo

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: December 20, 2008, 01:02:53 PM »

Klaas, are you here?

I'm here now.  Wont' be here this afternoon.  What can I do for you?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 01:07:43 PM by klaasend » Logged
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: December 20, 2008, 01:04:41 PM »

You monkeys have probably alread discussed this ... but I'm wondering.
Baez keeps saying 'when it all comes out you will understand' ... all of the Anthonys keep intimating that KC is protecting them from bad people ...

Now we all know that Caylee is dead.  No reason to keep the secret  ... no reason to protect the family ...

I for one am ready to hear the story.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: December 20, 2008, 01:06:28 PM »

Let's talk about the A's lives from this point forward. They're too young to retire. What will they do for money? Is George working that security job? What about Cindy? They've claimed to have "had inconsistencies". Who would want to hire an untruthful person. I just wonder if they have considered the rest of their lives?

I see a move coming soon! 

Aruba perhaps ?
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #265 on: December 20, 2008, 01:06:43 PM »

Klaas, are you here?

I'm here now.  Wont' be here this after.  What can I do for you?

Good Morning, yesterday Old Fart wanted someone to put JB's face on BOZO. I don't know if anyone did so I did. Now I don't know where to put it. Can you help me?

Joran is truly EVIL

God Don't Like Ugly
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: December 20, 2008, 01:07:20 PM »

Baez keeps saying 'when it all comes out you will understand' ... all of the Anthonys keep intimating that KC is protecting them from bad people ...

Now we all know that Caylee is dead.  No reason to keep the secret  ... no reason to protect the family ...

Newfie, I am of the opinion that they keep saying we will understand when [insert something here] and it NEVER comes to pass. It won't in this case, either. Baez can't spin his yarn yet, because he doesn't have enough info of the evidence. He has to wait to make-up his story so he can refute all the evidence. Which, I doubt any such story would hold water. JMO.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: December 20, 2008, 01:08:27 PM »

If he goes with the someone else, he better have a story about who the someone else is. Maybe Cindy will be the someone else. If the book found at the sight was Caylee's from the visit with the GrandPapa , I could be swayed into that idea if it was presented properly. I don't really believe that right now, but if I was an impartial jury person who hadn't read all of the police statments and read here and watch NG, I could go there.

Are you saying you think there is a possibility the defense will turn on the A's and accuse them? If so, interesting...gotta think on that a bit.
I'll bet money one of the A's will be thrown under the bus.

Well, if they do go that route, then the A's might very well turn on Casey, too. That might be exactly what it takes for them to say, "Wait a minute now." What does anyone else think?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: December 20, 2008, 01:08:49 PM »

Who did all the lying to LE ?
Who gave the wrong date of June 9 to begin with ?
Who had access to the car before LE were called ?
Who washed the pants ?
Who was on TV every night with bs ?
Who was the last person that we see with Caylee ?
Whose house did the evidence come from ? ( I am making an assumption )
Who wished she had given the dog's toothbrush to LE ?
Who gave the wrong brush ?
Whose computer was it ?
The JCP receipts .. who made the actual purchase ?
Hey, I can make a case here and I am sure Baez could too. Casey was " protecting " her mother.
Whose backyard did the cadaver dogs hit on ?
Whose house was searched and evidence taken away ?
Who is the one person Casey feared ?
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: December 20, 2008, 01:09:47 PM »

Let's talk about the A's lives from this point forward. They're too young to retire. What will they do for money? Is George working that security job? What about Cindy? They've claimed to have "had inconsistencies". Who would want to hire an untruthful person. I just wonder if they have considered the rest of their lives?

I see a move coming soon! 

Aruba perhaps ?

ROTFL - That could be Aruba's new slogan, eh? "What can't stay in Vegas is welcome here."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: December 20, 2008, 01:10:16 PM »

Klaas, are you here?

Good Morning, yesterday Old Fart wanted someone to put JB's face on BOZO. I don't know if anyone did so I did. Now I don't know where to put it. Can you help me?

LOL, I did it yesterday too!  Click on ADDITIONAL OPTIONS and you and upload your pic from your PC.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #271 on: December 20, 2008, 01:10:18 PM »

I would like one of the talking heads on the TV to ask Baez why she is silent now ?
The worst has happened, the child is harmed, why is she still silent on the identity and the circumstances of when she passed the kiddo off to some mystery nanny ? Why is she sitting in jail charged with killing her own daughter when only she has the information to bring the real killers to justice. Why does she want to let those people off the hook ? 

Very true KatGram.  Her silence is deafening.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: December 20, 2008, 01:10:27 PM »

Newfie, I am of the opinion that they keep saying we will understand when [insert something here] and it NEVER comes to pass. It won't in this case, either. Baez can't spin his yarn yet, because he doesn't have enough info of the evidence. He has to wait to make-up his story so he can refute all the evidence. Which, I doubt any such story would hold water. JMO.
I hadn't even thought about him waiting to develop his tale to fit the evidence.  Good call.  Smart monkey!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #273 on: December 20, 2008, 01:11:45 PM »

What is bothering me most is the fact they may not come up with a cause of death.  With Dr G saying what she did about no trauma to the bones, she has to believe the little girl may have been poisoned.  If she was suffocated, you cannot prove this with the remains, can you???

No, aphyxiation can only be found in the lungs *broken blood vessels* and in the eyes.

This is one of the things that bother me the most, in thinking about the length of time before 911 was called.  Plenty of time to ensure that vital organs would no longer be there to help fix the cause of death.  This smacks of *someone* smarter than Casey seems to be, helping dispose of Caylee's body.  In a weird sense, wouldn't matter where or how the body was disposed, cuz the cause of death would be hard to be determined.  But then, going with that thought, it's hard to explain why identifying things were included with Caylee body's.  Mind boggling at best.  It's as if part of it was thought out, part of it wasn't.  And that kind of thinking leads me back to Casey acting alone. 

I think she is stunned that the body had not been found. I figure she thought it would be found in due course, but as time went on she got stronger with the realization that she might never be found.  She was probably perplexed and amused that the body was right down the street, how in the world was she not found.  Maybe she even thought a garbage pickup crew threw the bag in the back of a truck and whisked her to the dump.  This is why I think Cindy went on a mission to drive Tim out because they all knew the body was somewhere close.

She turned red in jail and needed a sedative when it was said a body was found near the home on the 11th.  I think everything crumbled at that point.  She turned red because of embarrassment, since I think she may run around in a woman' body but she is merely a child and childlike in her brain.  She is more worried about how her family will react.  This is why after notification she turned down the visit from her family clergy and ran right to the man in her life now, Baez.

I agree with all of this, Russ.  Well said!! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #274 on: December 20, 2008, 01:12:20 PM »

He is enjoying all the media sensationalism!!!!!!

I agree. I also tend to think he actually has himself fooled into thinking he is going to win this case and become the newest host on truTV or such...blech!

Even if he doesn't win, he will be famous.  I don't think he will ever let Casey talk if he is smart and I think he is a smart defense attorney.

I think if he fails big-time, he will be famous in a bad light--Just my opinion.
yep, just like Geragross!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: December 20, 2008, 01:12:21 PM »

Who did all the lying to LE ?
Who gave the wrong date of June 9 to begin with ?
Who had access to the car before LE were called ?
Who washed the pants ?
Who was on TV every night with bs ?
Who was the last person that we see with Caylee ?
Whose house did the evidence come from ? ( I am making an assumption )
Who wished she had given the dog's toothbrush to LE ?
Who gave the wrong brush ?
Whose computer was it ?
The JCP receipts .. who made the actual purchase ?
Hey, I can make a case here and I am sure Baez could too. Casey was " protecting " her mother.
Whose backyard did the cadaver dogs hit on ?
Whose house was searched and evidence taken away ?
Who is the one person Casey feared ?

Very good points. I am not disagreeing...I just am shocked Casey would let him go that route...knowing if she did get off, she wouldn't have a home to go to when she was released. But, then, Casey never seems to make sense. I do see that might be the best defense...certainly better than Invisable Zanny.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #276 on: December 20, 2008, 01:12:51 PM »

Klaas, are you here?

LOL, I did it yesterday too!  Click on ADDITIONAL OPTIONS and you and upload your pic from your PC.

That's too funny! Guess everyone can punch him!

Joran is truly EVIL

God Don't Like Ugly
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #277 on: December 20, 2008, 01:13:30 PM »

One thing the prosecution seems to have in spades is motive, motive, motive where Casey is concerned.  Cindy herself wrote online and told people that Casey was jealous of her relationship with Caylee.  Cindy admitted that she might try to get custody and said so on one of the 911 tapes.  And Casey wanted to party with guys who probably preferred a single gal unburdened by a baby.  That is motive.

Casey also had the other vital component in a case: Opportunity.  She left the house with Caylee and Caylee disappeared.

As in the Laci Peterson case, the behavior is highly suspect from not reporting the child as missing to lying about the address of the nanny, to partying while the child was missing, etc.

And also like the Peterson case, although there is no cause of death that can be known, the manner of death is homicide.

Dr. G. is a very experienced, reputable and well-known ME.  Her words are gold in court.

And now that Kobi has said it could be an accident, well, one of her own team is admitting that she killed Caylee, but maybe by accident.

This has been bothering me for a couple of days now...

"Casey also had the other vital component in a case: Opportunity.  She left the house with Caylee and Caylee disappeared."

Didn't Cindy say in one of her statements to the police that Casey and Caylee spent the nite of the 15th at home? She heard them before leaving for work, but didn't see them in the morning? Didn't George say in his statement he saw them on the morning or afternoon of the 16th while he was watching some cooking show? Didn't Tony say Casey did not spent the nite of the 15th - 16th at his place? Pedilla says Casey was seen walking around a hotel parking lot on the same nite? (Maybe we can disregard that since it wasn't under oath and he has not exactly been a fount of credible info IMO.) Did Casey leave with Caylee after a big argument that the neighbors heard on the evening of the 15th, OR did she spend the nite at home? I think the cops thought she left the 16th and were operating under the premise that Casey killed Caylee somewhere other than in the home. After finding the remains, I think they needed another search warrant because from whatever articles were found with Caylee, they realized that Casey killed her at home on the 15th.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #278 on: December 20, 2008, 01:14:39 PM »

Mioyshi...I also would like to say how sorry I am. I would imagine in situations like this a family would want to do anything possible to find their loved one. I can just imagine how many people saying they are wanting to help, but are frauds taking advantage of families in these situations.

thank you rose and stayathome for kind words.  "Salt in an open wound ", as you said, is most appropriate way of describing how we felt. I think that  could be the name of their web site.  hmm, maybe a better title for the book I have been writting about this.. May I use it??

Yes, even skepticism will not stop one from looking into that path, when it is YOU who have the missing loved one.  We were willing to try other means than le, as statistics show most body finds are from the individual, and not the le department itself.

For the last year, we have tried  several avenues of "different" ways of locating Judith....Each one seems to make me  just "sigh" afterwards and say, "what was I thinking"?...We all assumed here, that le really had searched the most logical place first for Caylee, the immediate neighborhood ..Yet, now it is appearing as if they did not, for what ever reason.

This very morning, I heard on the local radio talk show, a man is having a moving out sale on the road we think Judith may have met her demise. Yet, I am scared to death to go there and take a look at this guy, to see if he matches the description of the person who took Judith.

I am not scared of the snakes, I am afraid of how people can turn on you, as this meter guy has found out. That in itself should be a crime, that makes a loved one not search for fear of finding what le can not. then being accused.  After all, who more should want to look than the missing persons family?

The Anthony's did not act at all like we did. WE were telling the sheriff ALL the things we had found on our local searches.  But, le has their own way of doing things, and they do not like help from the family members.

My family has been in Florida since 1600's  that I can trace back. When I was a kid here, if someone was missing, ALL the neighbors near and far would come out to search , as a tribe, or an extended family, all feeling the remorse and sadness as if they too were family.  It took all my wits, not to take the Anthony's food, as that would only be the right thing to do.  Besides the day we went to the Anthony's house, they were not home.

I still hope many wrongs will be made right form Caylees death. I just have to believe there is Devinne purpose to all the things we do not understand. Truth has a way of comming out of the deepest woods, sooner or later.   I am sad for the entire family, and all of us that have been eternally touched by Caylee"s short lived life.. mio

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: December 20, 2008, 01:15:59 PM »

Well, if they do go that route, then the A's might very well turn on Casey, too. That might be exactly what it takes for them to say, "Wait a minute now." What does anyone else think?
I think that is why they have a lawyer and they want to give consistent statments now.
Baez is Casey's lawyer. Not Cindy's. We heard of a terrific fight, maybe the kiddo was harmed during that fight.
I really think this might be a defense option. Slime like Baez is not interested in the truth, he is interested in what can be proven in a court of law. Hey, if Cindy or George's prints are on even one portion of the duct tape, they are done. 
Do you think Casey would throw Cindy and George under the bus ? I do. There seemed to be bad relations and she hated both of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.