March 28, 2024, 11:01:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 384207 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #280 on: December 20, 2008, 01:17:41 PM »

Remember that Cindy said Caylee's father is Eric N..

Found this collage on another forum, it's of Eric and Caylee.  Interesting to say the least. 

Wow wykes. he is a dead ringer to me in my book of possible sperm donors....the nose is dead on

I agree!  There's a pic near the middle where their eyes and mouth look very similiar too, and in the bottom right corner (have to scroll right a bit), their mouths are very similiar.  It's crazy-making to see this, and remember how similiar to JP that Caylee's looks as well. 

Do you know when she put this together? It would seem perhaps this is the father, why else put a collage like this together?

I'm not sure who put this collage together.  I found this pic at WS, someone had originally posted in a forum there that isn't available to the public, someone else linked it out to their thread 'Caylee's father id'd as Eric N, according to Cindy', no explanation at the time who made the collage. 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72017

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #281 on: December 20, 2008, 01:18:24 PM »

OOPS I forgot to say Thank You!
We put the same face on....LOL

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: December 20, 2008, 01:19:35 PM »

Mioyshi...I also would like to say how sorry I am. I would imagine in situations like this a family would want to do anything possible to find their loved one. I can just imagine how many people saying they are wanting to help, but are frauds taking advantage of families in these situations.

thank you rose and stayathome for kind words.  "Salt in an open wound ", as you said, is most appropriate way of describing how we felt. I think that  could be the name of their web site.  hmm, maybe a better title for the book I have been writting about this.. May I use it??

Yes, even skepticism will not stop one from looking into that path, when it is YOU who have the missing loved one.  We were willing to try other means than le, as statistics show most body finds are from the individual, and not the le department itself.

For the last year, we have tried  several avenues of "different" ways of locating Judith....Each one seems to make me  just "sigh" afterwards and say, "what was I thinking"?...We all assumed here, that le really had searched the most logical place first for Caylee, the immediate neighborhood ..Yet, now it is appearing as if they did not, for what ever reason.

This very morning, I heard on the local radio talk show, a man is having a moving out sale on the road we think Judith may have met her demise. Yet, I am scared to death to go there and take a look at this guy, to see if he matches the description of the person who took Judith.

I am not scared of the snakes, I am afraid of how people can turn on you, as this meter guy has found out. That in itself should be a crime, that makes a loved one not search for fear of finding what le can not. then being accused.  After all, who more should want to look than the missing persons family?

The Anthony's did not act at all like we did. WE were telling the sheriff ALL the things we had found on our local searches.  But, le has their own way of doing things, and they do not like help from the family members.

My family has been in Florida since 1600's  that I can trace back. When I was a kid here, if someone was missing, ALL the neighbors near and far would come out to search , as a tribe, or an extended family, all feeling the remorse and sadness as if they too were family.  It took all my wits, not to take the Anthony's food, as that would only be the right thing to do.  Besides the day we went to the Anthony's house, they were not home.

I still hope many wrongs will be made right form Caylees death. I just have to believe there is Devinne purpose to all the things we do not understand. Truth has a way of comming out of the deepest woods, sooner or later.   I am sad for the entire family, and all of us that have been eternally touched by Caylee"s short lived life.. mio

You sure can use it. And if you write a book, email me stayhomemommy (at) ymail.com. I have a story of a very famous psychic (one featured on Psychic Detectives) who missed it regarding something for me, as well--and charged a large fee. You can add it to all your other evidence in your book.

I encourage you to go to the sale. It might not be easy, but I suspect you will not forgive yourself if you don't go at least see. Best wishes to you and a great big monkey hug!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: December 20, 2008, 01:21:48 PM »

I think Cindy hosed down items that were in the car, could be why the dogs hit in the backyard. You can just imagine what she all hauled out of the car and cleaned.

That in itself, is obstruction of justice.  George and Cindy should have called the police at the towyard - that would have been anybody's natural response - especially since they had not seen Caylee in 31 days !  Their failure to call immediately is a large red flag that something is not kosher with those two grandparents, imo.  I still have questions about them.
I have so many questions about them, I could fill up pages. The one thing that stands out to me is why did they not do more to find Casey during that month? It was obvious with Cindy's myspace on July 3, she was scared about Caylee, why did they not call police about Casey's car. The car was in Cindy's name, if you are so worried she should have called police and say her car was stolen, anything to find her. And all those crazy stories Casey gave her during that month, nobody would have believed that, nobody. She knew very well what her daughter was capable of and that's my opinion.

My thoughts exactly.  That is why I have wondered for so long if Caylee actually perished in a family fight [ all or some family members were present that evening ? it was Father's Day ] - and then we have seen it demonstrated that neither, George, Cindy, or Lee have any self-control over their tempers.  This is a very volatile family, imo.  Have they all been covering for each other ?   When George and Cindy both realized that the towyard man [ not a family member ] was fully aware of the smell of a corspe in the car .... was that when they decided they had better call authorities/911 ?  Just my opinion, but worrisome to me.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #284 on: December 20, 2008, 01:22:02 PM »

Remember that Cindy said Caylee's father is Eric N..

Found this collage on another forum, it's of Eric and Caylee.  Interesting to say the least. 

Wow wykes. he is a dead ringer to me in my book of possible sperm donors....the nose is dead on

who's that girl in the upper right corner?  Not Casey or Caylee...

I don't know, sorry.  Also wonder who is in the pic in the upper left corner. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: December 20, 2008, 01:22:21 PM »

Well, if they do go that route, then the A's might very well turn on Casey, too. That might be exactly what it takes for them to say, "Wait a minute now." What does anyone else think?
I think that is why they have a lawyer and they want to give consistent statments now.
Baez is Casey's lawyer. Not Cindy's. We heard of a terrific fight, maybe the kiddo was harmed during that fight.
I really think this might be a defense option. Slime like Baez is not interested in the truth, he is interested in what can be proven in a court of law. Hey, if Cindy or George's prints are on even one portion of the duct tape, they are done. 
Do you think Casey would throw Cindy and George under the bus ? I do. There seemed to be bad relations and she hated both of them.

You're making sense. I will be focused more closely on the defense's statement from now on. I want to see if they are going to even hint at taking this route. Like I said before, it is certainly a better defense than the nanny. Very intriguing.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: December 20, 2008, 01:22:43 PM »

Who says she left the house on the 16 th  ? George ? Padilla wasn't there, he knows as much as I do. Cindy says they spent the night and everything was " a wonderful evening " Who has done the majority of the lying ? Casey ... no a peep except for the first statement on the 16 th.   What IF Casey was trying to leave with Caylee and Cindy went crazy and the child was accidentally killed ?
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #287 on: December 20, 2008, 01:23:59 PM »

Klaas, are you here?

I'm here now.  Wont' be here this after.  What can I do for you?

Good Morning, yesterday Old Fart wanted someone to put JB's face on BOZO. I don't know if anyone did so I did. Now I don't know where to put it. Can you help me?

LOL, I did it yesterday too!  Click on ADDITIONAL OPTIONS and you and upload your pic from your PC.

That's too funny! Guess everyone can punch him!

I would like to see a picture of Baez with Bozo clown shoes clownstomping him.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: December 20, 2008, 01:24:24 PM »

Who says she left the house on the 16 th  ? George ? Padilla wasn't there, he knows as much as I do. Cindy says they spent the night and everything was " a wonderful evening " Who has done the majority of the lying ? Casey ... no a peep except for the first statement on the 16 th.   What IF Casey was trying to leave with Caylee and Cindy went crazy and the child was accidentally killed ?

Speaking of LP....did he ever take that Poly? I was offline while my kiddo was sick and missed that. If so, were the results made public? Thanks.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: December 20, 2008, 01:24:27 PM »

I'm not sure who put this collage together.  I found this pic at WS, someone had originally posted in a forum there that isn't available to the public, someone else linked it out to their thread 'Caylee's father id'd as Eric N, according to Cindy', no explanation at the time who made the collage. 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72017

OMG, you mean to tell me that Websleuths has a "hidey hole" too?  Unreal.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: December 20, 2008, 01:24:41 PM »

In case some missed in the last thread..  a Klaasend Creation !

What is skeery to me is that this BOZO  may get her off on the murder charge.   It will come down to the forensics and what they can tell.

It will also be interesting to see what side stories can now be developed.. Like who was the people the PI was tracking that were moving a live Caylee from place to place?

anyways   the circus and all the crazy up/down & turn/twist rides is still down the road.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: December 20, 2008, 01:25:35 PM »

Let's talk about the A's lives from this point forward. They're too young to retire. What will they do for money? Is George working that security job? What about Cindy? They've claimed to have "had inconsistencies". Who would want to hire an untruthful person. I just wonder if they have considered the rest of their lives?

I see a move coming soon! 

Aruba perhaps ?

ROTFL - That could be Aruba's new slogan, eh? "What can't stay in Vegas is welcome here."

That's great !
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #292 on: December 20, 2008, 01:25:43 PM »

Well, if they do go that route, then the A's might very well turn on Casey, too. That might be exactly what it takes for them to say, "Wait a minute now." What does anyone else think?
I think that is why they have a lawyer and they want to give consistent statments now.
Baez is Casey's lawyer. Not Cindy's. We heard of a terrific fight, maybe the kiddo was harmed during that fight.
I really think this might be a defense option. Slime like Baez is not interested in the truth, he is interested in what can be proven in a court of law. Hey, if Cindy or George's prints are on even one portion of the duct tape, they are done. 
Do you think Casey would throw Cindy and George under the bus ? I do. There seemed to be bad relations and she hated both of them.

Casey may not have a choice about what her lawyer says.  He can throw CA under the bus.  Her job is to let HIM make her defense.  You can bet he will say things that will make her family look bad all in the name of keeping her out of jail. 
You're making sense. I will be focused more closely on the defense's statement from now on. I want to see if they are going to even hint at taking this route. Like I said before, it is certainly a better defense than the nanny. Very intriguing.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: December 20, 2008, 01:26:28 PM »

LOL   
Maybe I should re- read before hitting the post button

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #294 on: December 20, 2008, 01:26:37 PM »

I am sorry... Edit from about!  My words not SAHM's!

Casey may not have a choice about what her lawyer says.  He can throw CA under the bus.  Her job is to let HIM make her defense.  You can bet he will say things that will make her family look bad all in the name of keeping her out of jail. 

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #295 on: December 20, 2008, 01:27:23 PM »

All of the above possible EXCEPT ----- do you believe that Casey would sit in jail one nite let alone however many she's been there on what? 3 trips? IF she could implicate ANYONE else, including someone in her family, in having a hand in killing Caylee? I don't.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: December 20, 2008, 01:28:01 PM »

I have to run for now. Going to play in the snow with my little guy. Someone suggested yesterday we make snow angels in memory of Caylee. We are going to do that today and take some pics. Will be back later.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #297 on: December 20, 2008, 01:28:16 PM »

Old Fart- I need to re-read my posts too!  I am not typing well today.

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #298 on: December 20, 2008, 01:29:41 PM »

All of the above possible EXCEPT ----- do you believe that Casey would sit in jail one nite let alone however many she's been there on what? 3 trips? IF she could implicate ANYONE else, including someone in her family, in having a hand in killing Caylee? I don't.

I TA with you.  I think if she had anyone else to rat on she would not have had to make somebody up....  It all about HER

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: December 20, 2008, 01:29:46 PM »

I just want to say that, I doubt anything happened to Caylee on the night that Cindy and Caylee came home from the nursing home, I know that the Anthony's have given conflicting statements, but up until the night that Cindy went and picked up Amy to show here where Casey was, they were in the dark about what happened to their Grandchild, I fully believe this, I have studied the original 911 calls......the texts from Cindy to Casey during the time she was gone and I believe they knew nothing until the night that Cindy went and got Casey and brought her home....After Casey got out of jail that first time, its hard to say what she did tell the Anthony's but, until that time, I really believe that Casey acted alone with whatever happened....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.