April 23, 2024, 02:39:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 385008 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #320 on: December 20, 2008, 01:54:44 PM »

Okay everyone! Now that we know for a fact where Casey dumped Caylee's body; what in the hell was she doing in all those remote locations we tracked on all the cellphone pings maps!!! Does anyone have any ideas of what she was doing out there in the middle of the night? Looking for alternate dump spots? Meeting clients? Drug transactions? WHAT, WHAT, WHAT??????!!!!!! 

Sorry but I am still of the opinion that ONLY a former policeman could help KC blur this whole situation by sending them all over the place to place pings that they know will be checked out.  I still believe that George helped her by placing Caylee's body in those woods and then sending KC all over the place with her cell phone planting pings. Only a former policeman could advise someone in a horrible situation about what to do to plant reasonable doubt.

Also last night Greta played a jail house visit from the parents to KC. It was really telling to me.  KC was crying and saying when Caylee came home she was going to devote all her time to her.  She also said that Caylee was her baby but she was also Cindys, George and Lee's baby also and all of them would divide their time with Caylee and take care of her so she would never be without someone to be with.  I find this very telling that she is telling them it was their fault she had no help from them taking care of Caylee.  She is saying if they had helped care for Caylee she wouldn't be in this mess right now.  So in a way she is telling them THEY caused what happened to Caylee.

I can well believe that Casey is blaming everyone in this world and the next for Caylee's death.  She appears to have never really taken responsibility for her actions.

However, I think that if George had any hand in hiding Caylee's body, she would never have been found.  Look at Drew Peterson....  Cops know where to hide a body, and she would not have been just alongside the road in a bag.  That smacks or the lazy so-and-so princess girl who didn't want to get messy and dirty and bug-bitten.  She hauled that bag just to the fringes of the woods and left it there.
Unless.....maybe someone like George or Lee just got fed up with Cindy's blindness when it came to Casey and helped justice along by putting Caylee's body where she was sure to be found.
regarding the jailhouse tapes, i dont know why, but one thing she said really stuck out to me. Shes playing the grieving mother who "feels that shes still okay and close to home" complete with tears and then she says something about how theyre going to get her back and she will be "just like she was". To me thats her guilty brain churning and letting something slip that shes not "like she was". Am I making sense?
I had the same thoughts kcrn,when I heard and watched that video.Sounds like she knew Caylee would never be how she was :*(

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: December 20, 2008, 01:54:46 PM »

Good aerial view.  I estimated where the Anthony home was:

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: December 20, 2008, 01:54:59 PM »

Defending Caylee's mom a challenge, experts say

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/20/caylee.anthony.next/

... snipped for quote

"If you don't have a cause of death, isn't it possible that it might have been an accident?" Kobilinsky said.

Thanks for that article, littletxlady! 

The part I snipped above, and bolded....    

Surely this will not work in court????? 

No worries--bolded it for you. Yes, I think they will try to use it in court. And, it might work. But they will also include the computer searches as circumstantial evidence for premediation--methinks anyway.

Thanks!  If they do use it in court, sure am hoping the jury looks a bit deeper. 

And about the computer searches.. think the defense will say something like, yeah those searches were there, with three adults living in the house, prove that it was casey who made those searches.    

I guess that's one of the problems with circumstantial evidence?  Sure am hoping that an over-abundance of circumstantial evidence will give it all greater weight. 

I don't believe the accidental death explanation will work... I look at it this way- if you asked 100 people what would they do if their child died accidentally- how many would say  "I would cover it up, lie to the police, and the worst thing that could happen would be that I would get in trouble" .....  most of us would say the opposite, you would try to get help for your child and never mind what the consequences were, if it truly was an accident.
Giving your child illegal substances is not accidental.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #323 on: December 20, 2008, 01:55:25 PM »

Sorry to bother, but who is Eric James Baker? Eric N in the collage? Can't place the name in all the young men who have been interviewed, associated with Casey, etc. Is Eric the same childhood friend of Casey's that was going to college in Jacksonville or someplace out of town who came home to Orlando infrequently? HELP PLEASE!
Eric is not the same person, I'm thinking this Eric died in a car accident. Jeff Hopkins is the Jacksonville person I believe  .

The guy in the collage is NOT the same person as Eric James Baker? There are 2 different Eric's? Now I'm really confused. I'm sure that some Eric who was a childhood friend gave a statement to police that I read so he can't be dead. Maybe talked to Cindy too after Caylee was missing? I thought the guy with the Hispanic name that Casey went to high school with was who was killed in auto accident. Jeff Hopkins is the person that Casey claimed introduced her to Zanny, his nanny, isn't he?

Apparently so

Posted: Oct 25, 2008 11:11:55
finaljustice

So… there are TWO Bakers? One named Eric (with a “c” and one named Erik . And they both have some links to Casey?

The Eric Baker with a “c” died in a car wreck, and the Erik Baker with a “k” is in the Navy?

I did note that Erik with a “k” had a close friend (Adam Moser) die a few years ago (2002). Perhaps, Casey heard about that and conveniently applied the death to Erik.

Erik has a tatoo dedicated to Adam on the back of his neck (picture is on facebook). Perhaps that is where Casey got the idea of getting the tatoo as a “memorial” of sorts to Caylee?

Sure doesn’t look like the Anthonys ever look very deeply at ANYTHING - which is why Casey was able to get away with SO MUCH!

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/11/06/george-anthony-told-investigators-he-had-bad-vibes/

Well gosh, this throws an even bigger monkey wrench into the mix for me then.  Cuz it seems that the Eric/Erik who died is the one referenced by Casey etc., but... in that collage pic of an Eric/Erik, he is wearing a sailor's hat.  So the sailor Eric/Erik is a different Eric/Erik than the one who died?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: December 20, 2008, 01:57:20 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!

Someone said last night that they were confused about Casey being notified about the official identification results by the chaplain and seemingly contradictory reports of her turning down a visit from a chaplain.

As I understand it, the jail chaplain did notify Casey (per protocol) and then her lawyer, Jose Baez came to visit her when he heard the results. During this visit with Baez, her church's pastor (Shane Stutzman) arrived to visit Casey, and because she already had a visitor, she had to turn down the pastor's visit. (Note: I refrain from commenting on her priorities here.)

She apparently did not turn down the jail chaplain's visit when he came to notify her about the positive ID of the remains.

I hope this clears it up for the monkey who asked. (I think it was CBB who asked; not sure.)

I would also like to thank the many monkeys who showed me so much love last night when I felt a need to depart rather abruptly. You guys are the best!

I made this little animation to show my appreciation for you guys! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #325 on: December 20, 2008, 01:57:50 PM »

Also, there was that bush that george relocated, and they did admit they looked for Caylee in the backyard (which makes one pause, if they believed for one second the nanny had her, why check the backyard for her?)

HAH!  Good point!! 

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #326 on: December 20, 2008, 02:00:40 PM »

Okay everyone! Now that we know for a fact where Casey dumped Caylee's body; what in the hell was she doing in all those remote locations we tracked on all the cellphone pings maps!!! Does anyone have any ideas of what she was doing out there in the middle of the night? Looking for alternate dump spots? Meeting clients? Drug transactions? WHAT, WHAT, WHAT??????!!!!!! 

Sorry but I am still of the opinion that ONLY a former policeman could help KC blur this whole situation by sending them all over the place to place pings that they know will be checked out.  I still believe that George helped her by placing Caylee's body in those woods and then sending KC all over the place with her cell phone planting pings. Only a former policeman could advise someone in a horrible situation about what to do to plant reasonable doubt.

Also last night Greta played a jail house visit from the parents to KC. It was really telling to me.  KC was crying and saying when Caylee came home she was going to devote all her time to her.  She also said that Caylee was her baby but she was also Cindys, George and Lee's baby also and all of them would divide their time with Caylee and take care of her so she would never be without someone to be with.  I find this very telling that she is telling them it was their fault she had no help from them taking care of Caylee.  She is saying if they had helped care for Caylee she wouldn't be in this mess right now.  So in a way she is telling them THEY caused what happened to Caylee.

I can well believe that Casey is blaming everyone in this world and the next for Caylee's death.  She appears to have never really taken responsibility for her actions.

However, I think that if George had any hand in hiding Caylee's body, she would never have been found.  Look at Drew Peterson....  Cops know where to hide a body, and she would not have been just alongside the road in a bag.  That smacks or the lazy so-and-so princess girl who didn't want to get messy and dirty and bug-bitten.  She hauled that bag just to the fringes of the woods and left it there.
Unless.....maybe someone like George or Lee just got fed up with Cindy's blindness when it came to Casey and helped justice along by putting Caylee's body where she was sure to be found.

With all the activity in the area by media and tourists and all the awareness of their vehicles and their persons, I doubt they would have chanced doing anything.

Exactly.  This house has been watched from the beginning if not by LE, by many, many monkeys and monkeylikes.  How on earth did they do anything without someone noticing??
Maybe July 15th or 16th?Lee did take a long time going to Tony's that night.Casey could have told him where her body was.

Karma Is Coming

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #327 on: December 20, 2008, 02:02:19 PM »

Looking at this picture; how in the world would a meter reader pick this spot to go to the bathroom?  Does anyone know how what his first tip was and how he arrived at this spot?  What else did he know that made him go here?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: December 20, 2008, 02:05:28 PM »

Looking at this picture; how in the world would a meter reader pick this spot to go to the bathroom?  Does anyone know how what his first tip was and how he arrived at this spot?  What else did he know that made him go here?

I am not sure the reports of his relieving himself are correct. I read that he had just gotten this route again recently and probably was curious about his earlier siting and went to investigate.

Good shot, Klaas. I think you are maybe 5 houses too far away though Wink

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: December 20, 2008, 02:05:58 PM »

I think that YES, the Anthony's did hide some things, maybe even tried to paint their daughter in a better light then what she actually lived in, but I dont think we realize just how hard it is to have a daughter like Casey....Not that Im excusing her in any way for what she has done, and I hope that she is locked away for the rest of her life, so she will never inflict harm on another human being!
   I can relate to the Anthony's a little, because I have seen first hand the way people like Casey, manipulize and traumatize  every one in their lives...........These people can make you think they are the best people in the world, and if you dont know them and have just met them, it might take awhile to figure them out, but if you Love them, as Im sure the Anthonys did Casey,  they can lay the blame on you, and rationalize it in such a way that you would think they were telling the truth.................................The only way to se things clearly is to get away from the person, and I think with this time away from Casey...The Anthony's are beginning to see her for what she is!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: December 20, 2008, 02:06:05 PM »

The thing that makes me believe that George was involved after the fact is that I think he lied about seeing Casey and Caylee on the 16th.  His description was too involved, down to how Caylee's hair was in a ponytail and the backpack with monkeys, etc.  I believe Casey left on the night of the 15th after a big fight with Cindy and took Caylee with her,  If there is a swimsuit in the bag found in the woods, Caylee wasn't even dressed after having taken a swim with Cindy.  Also, the book which LE found was probably in Caylee's backpack and it is possible that other things, including the backpack, were found in the woods, too.  George isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and if he put the body so close to home, maybe it's because he's just plain dumb.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: December 20, 2008, 02:06:57 PM »

I have to run for now. Going to play in the snow with my little guy. Someone suggested yesterday we make snow angels in memory of Caylee. We are going to do that today and take some pics. Will be back later.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #332 on: December 20, 2008, 02:11:02 PM »

I'm not sure who put this collage together.  I found this pic at WS, someone had originally posted in a forum there that isn't available to the public, someone else linked it out to their thread 'Caylee's father id'd as Eric N, according to Cindy', no explanation at the time who made the collage. 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72017

OMG, you mean to tell me that Websleuths has a "hidey hole" too?  Unreal.

lol, it would seem so, since some members there reference areas at times that cannot be found on the forum index, even incl a link here and there, that when followed, gives the sign-up page instead.   

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: December 20, 2008, 02:11:37 PM »

The thing that makes me believe that George was involved after the fact is that I think he lied about seeing Casey and Caylee on the 16th.  His description was too involved, down to how Caylee's hair was in a ponytail and the backpack with monkeys, etc.  I believe Casey left on the night of the 15th after a big fight with Cindy and took Caylee with her,  If there is a swimsuit in the bag found in the woods, Caylee wasn't even dressed after having taken a swim with Cindy.  Also, the book which LE found was probably in Caylee's backpack and it is possible that other things, including the backpack, were found in the woods, too.  George isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and if he put the body so close to home, maybe it's because he's just plain dumb.

I think George told that story about seeing KC and Caylee on the 16th because Cindy told him to say that.   
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: December 20, 2008, 02:11:57 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/
Corrections Dept Reacts To Baez Comments

Jail spokesman Allan Moore says Jose's comments and this type of behavior wins him no favors from the jail

Allan Moore also said he will ask the court to deny Casey's request to attend Caylee's funeral.

Again, what an a**clown Baez is:

Corrections Department Responds To Baez's Comments
The Orange County Corrections Department responded to Baez's comments after he claimed the sheriff's office was "unprofessional" in the way they informed Casey about her daughter's death, and the way they handled the situation.

Allen Moore, spokesman for the Orange County Jail, said he was surprised Baez would say anything like that, since all their interactions have been cordial up to this point.

Moore said that type of behavior would win Baez no favors with the jail.

"I can understand Mr. Baez being agitated, but in every case, we have followed policy and protocol with Casey Anthony. We have given her no special treatment," Moore said. "For Mr. Baez to say that we were unprofessional, we find that very offensive."

Moore said the way in which they informed Casey is standard procedure. When the jail receives notice that an inmate needs to be told of a death, the jail chaplain is one who informs the inmate.

According to Moore, Baez has always been aware of this procedure. Baez requested that he be notified so he could be the one to tell Casey, but his request was denied.

Oh Please!!! Casey already knew Caylee was dead, she didn't need to be freakin notified! And Baez is a pr!ck with eyes! JMO of course!! 

LMAO @ A PR!CK WITH EYES! VERY FUNNY CUZ IT'S TRUE AND THAT'D MAKE A GREAT PIC! 

Hey, it would make a great song!!!!

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #335 on: December 20, 2008, 02:12:09 PM »

I would like one of the talking heads on the TV to ask Baez why she is silent now ?
The worst has happened, the child is harmed, why is she still silent on the identity and the circumstances of when she passed the kiddo off to some mystery nanny ? Why is she sitting in jail charged with killing her own daughter when only she has the information to bring the real killers to justice. Why does she want to let those people off the hook ? 

Yes!Casey is no longer supposedly protecting Caylee from harm.She never was protecting Caylee,neither was Cindy,George and Lee IMO.

Karma Is Coming

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #336 on: December 20, 2008, 02:12:43 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!

Someone said last night that they were confused about Casey being notified about the official identification results by the chaplain and seemingly contradictory reports of her turning down a visit from a chaplain.

As I understand it, the jail chaplain did notify Casey (per protocol) and then her lawyer, Jose Baez came to visit her when he heard the results. During this visit with Baez, her church's pastor (Shane Stutzman) arrived to visit Casey, and because she already had a visitor, she had to turn down the pastor's visit. (Note: I refrain from commenting on her priorities here.)

She apparently did not turn down the jail chaplain's visit when he came to notify her about the positive ID of the remains.

I hope this clears it up for the monkey who asked. (I think it was CBB who asked; not sure.)

I would also like to thank the many monkeys who showed me so much love last night when I felt a need to depart rather abruptly. You guys are the best!

I made this little animation to show my appreciation for you guys! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Brandi, that is just beautiful!!

Yesterday I was going to snag that ani  but everyone was complaining so it was gone before I could get it. Do you still have it? TIA

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #337 on: December 20, 2008, 02:13:25 PM »

Also, there was that bush that george relocated, and they did admit they looked for Caylee in the backyard (which makes one pause, if they believed for one second the nanny had her, why check the backyard for her?)

HAH!  Good point!! 

And that's what they admit to in front of a TV audience. No telling what else they did looking, cleaning, destroying, hiding, etc. in other parts of the house...
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #338 on: December 20, 2008, 02:14:25 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/21%20Computer%20Forensics%20Report.pdf

OCSO Computer Forensics Report

Eric James Baker mentioned on Page 3

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: December 20, 2008, 02:14:39 PM »

I am not sure the reports of his relieving himself are correct. I read that he had just gotten this route again recently and probably was curious about his earlier siting and went to investigate.

Good shot, Klaas. I think you are maybe 5 houses too far away though Wink

Yes, I am probably off a bit in the Anthony home.  I couldn't tell in this shot exactly which house it was. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.