March 29, 2024, 08:26:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 384259 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2008, 09:39:27 AM »

Repost from last thread:

I honestly don't think KC will be allowed at the funeral no matter what. They may stream it in for her to watch, but to allow her to attend would be a huge security risk to say the least. Even Kc understands this, she mentioned before that she feels safer in jail than she did when she was staying at her parents home.

With Christmas right around the corner, I really hope this hits Cindy and George hard that their granddaughter will not be coming home. Not to be evil, but I want them to fully understand what KC took away from them all, it's because her her that Caylee's stocking will go unfilled, no presents under the tree, no going to see Santa, no silly Christmas movies for her to dance around to. I want them to come clean about their killer daughter, not lie, not exaggerate, just tell the truth. KC needs to understand that she no longer has their support for murdering Caylee, she is no longer the center of their universe and removing Caylee from the equation didn't work

This post Boo makes me think about something.In a small town just up the road from me,there was a murder several years ago.A man and wife and three kids.The kids were outside playing and the couple inside got into it.The man grabbed a plastic baseball bat and went to beating his wife with it.When it didn't do the damage he wanted he went and got a wooden one.He killed her while his children were playing outside.Her family decided it would be a good thing to let him see what he had done to her so right before the funeral,she was carried to the jail.He was brought out to have a look and all he did was smile,turn around and walk back into the jail.No response at all except for a smile.So sick!!!! I do not think Casey will be allowed to attend but stranger things have happened...

Tater I totally agree. She knew what happened to Caylee, she knew what she did and where she was. Now remember her smirking, laughing, high-fiving, dancing, and just overall having fun. Wouldn't matter to her to attend the funeral, why would she go when Caylee will be the center of attention? She wants her trial where she will be the star!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2008, 09:39:36 AM »

Okay everyone! Now that we know for a fact where Casey dumped Caylee's body; what in the hell was she doing in all those remote locations we tracked on all the cellphone pings maps!!! Does anyone have any ideas of what she was doing out there in the middle of the night? Looking for alternate dump spots? Meeting clients? Drug transactions? WHAT, WHAT, WHAT??????!!!!!! 

So much time and effort was put into the cell phone pings and our little princess was found almost in her backyard.

KC hated being home and around her family. I think she just drove around to get away....no wonder she always ran out of gas!

Also, I was thinking last night that KC may have "stored" Caylee's body elsewhere before dumping it.

I was thinking that as well, but if not in the backyard, how will LE ever know for sure if it was one of those far out locations!!??? 

IMO Casey did keep Caylee somewhere while she drove around, that is why she had such an advanced state of decomp in her car, but not the first stages..JMO. I think she kept her in the turtle sandbox, it has a lid and the cadaver dogs hit the backyard. Im thinking Casey knew her parents like the back of her hand, she knew if she and caylee were not home, her parents wouldnt touch the sandbox and caylee could be discretly kept there. again JMO

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2008, 09:43:27 AM »

12/10/2008     A     SUPPLEMENTAL STATE WITNESS LIST FILED

Was this witness list released to the public?

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2008, 09:44:07 AM »

Repost from last thread:

I honestly don't think KC will be allowed at the funeral no matter what. They may stream it in for her to watch, but to allow her to attend would be a huge security risk to say the least. Even Kc understands this, she mentioned before that she feels safer in jail than she did when she was staying at her parents home.

With Christmas right around the corner, I really hope this hits Cindy and George hard that their granddaughter will not be coming home. Not to be evil, but I want them to fully understand what KC took away from them all, it's because her her that Caylee's stocking will go unfilled, no presents under the tree, no going to see Santa, no silly Christmas movies for her to dance around to. I want them to come clean about their killer daughter, not lie, not exaggerate, just tell the truth. KC needs to understand that she no longer has their support for murdering Caylee, she is no longer the center of their universe and removing Caylee from the equation didn't work

I would not get my hopes up that any of this is likely to happen. I will be mighty surprised if anything changes with the Anthonys' thinking...or at least what they say in public about what they are thinking. The only thing likely to change is that they will be unable to promote searches and sightings of a live Caylee, and they now have someone new, the meter reader, to concentrate on ripping apart and trying to turn him into a pervert. They will also now concentrate their efforts on condemning the police for never having conducted a proper investigation since day # 1. Just my cynical opinion having watched the Anthonys since this all began.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2008, 09:45:32 AM »

Okay everyone! Now that we know for a fact where Casey dumped Caylee's body; what in the hell was she doing in all those remote locations we tracked on all the cellphone pings maps!!! Does anyone have any ideas of what she was doing out there in the middle of the night? Looking for alternate dump spots? Meeting clients? Drug transactions? WHAT, WHAT, WHAT??????!!!!!! 

Sorry but I am still of the opinion that ONLY a former policeman could help KC blur this whole situation by sending them all over the place to place pings that they know will be checked out.  I still believe that George helped her by placing Caylee's body in those woods and then sending KC all over the place with her cell phone planting pings. Only a former policeman could advise someone in a horrible situation about what to do to plant reasonable doubt.

Also last night Greta played a jail house visit from the parents to KC. It was really telling to me.  KC was crying and saying when Caylee came home she was going to devote all her time to her.  She also said that Caylee was her baby but she was also Cindys, George and Lee's baby also and all of them would divide their time with Caylee and take care of her so she would never be without someone to be with.  I find this very telling that she is telling them it was their fault she had no help from them taking care of Caylee.  She is saying if they had helped care for Caylee she wouldn't be in this mess right now.  So in a way she is telling them THEY caused what happened to Caylee.

OMG,Blue Moon, that's right and of course she was blaming them, she will never tell what she did, it will always be someone elses fault! 

And we don't know who in LE responded to the scene with the meter reader either! That is going to be very interesting1 I hope we know that before the trial, though! I still think she slept with the LE guys to get them "on her side" so to speak. She uses sex as manipulation to get what she wants! And it works alot of the time! Sometimes men are so stupid!!  Sorry guy monkeys! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2008, 09:46:56 AM »

Repost from last thread:

I would not get my hopes up that any of this is likely to happen. I will be mighty surprised if anything changes with the Anthonys' thinking...or at least what they say in public about what they are thinking. The only thing likely to change is that they will be unable to promote searches and sightings of a live Caylee, and they now have someone new, the meter reader, to concentrate on ripping apart and trying to turn him into a pervert. They will also now concentrate their efforts on condemning the police for never having conducted a proper investigation since day # 1. Just my cynical opinion having watched the Anthonys since this all began.

If they decide to try and pin this on Mr. Kronk, I hope they have very, very deep pockets.  Somehow, I can see Cindy slandering this man.

Lisa
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2008, 09:50:03 AM »

So much time and effort was put into the cell phone pings and our little princess was found almost in her backyard.

KC hated being home and around her family. I think she just drove around to get away....no wonder she always ran out of gas!

Also, I was thinking last night that KC may have "stored" Caylee's body elsewhere before dumping it.

I was thinking that as well, but if not in the backyard, how will LE ever know for sure if it was one of those far out locations!!??? 

IMO Casey did keep Caylee somewhere while she drove around, that is why she had such an advanced state of decomp in her car, but not the first stages..JMO. I think she kept her in the turtle sandbox, it has a lid and the cadaver dogs hit the backyard. Im thinking Casey knew her parents like the back of her hand, she knew if she and caylee were not home, her parents wouldnt touch the sandbox and caylee could be discretly kept there. again JMO

Yes, the sandbox and possibly the playhouse? Jesse really talked about that playhouse; almost too much! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2008, 09:50:51 AM »

Sorry but I am still of the opinion that ONLY a former policeman could help KC blur this whole situation by sending them all over the place to place pings that they know will be checked out.  I still believe that George helped her by placing Caylee's body in those woods and then sending KC all over the place with her cell phone planting pings. Only a former policeman could advise someone in a horrible situation about what to do to plant reasonable doubt.

Also last night Greta played a jail house visit from the parents to KC. It was really telling to me.  KC was crying and saying when Caylee came home she was going to devote all her time to her.  She also said that Caylee was her baby but she was also Cindys, George and Lee's baby also and all of them would divide their time with Caylee and take care of her so she would never be without someone to be with.  I find this very telling that she is telling them it was their fault she had no help from them taking care of Caylee.  She is saying if they had helped care for Caylee she wouldn't be in this mess right now.  So in a way she is telling them THEY caused what happened to Caylee.

I can't get onboard with this being George as the helper.It would seem that if he was,Caylee would never ever be found instead of almost being put in their own backyard where eventually she'd be found..It just doesn't male sense to me.Last night on NG,Tim Miller said he had no doubt that her little body was there all along because of the depression in the soil..I wonder sometimes if we will ever know the whole truth as to what really happened.
  I have a question..I've heard that this may not go to trial if Casey was to plea bargain.How does this work?What bargaining chip does she have?Admit she killed Caylee and not get the death penalty?Is that all there is to it?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2008, 09:54:20 AM »

Off topic, but sometimes we all need a little inspiration. And after the sad news yesterday this seemed a fitting place.

Are You Going to Finish Strong?

http://www.maniacworld.com/are-you-going-to-finish-strong.html

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2008, 09:56:18 AM »

I can't get onboard with this being George as the helper.It would seem that if he was,Caylee would never ever be found instead of almost being put in their own backyard where eventually she'd be found..It just doesn't male sense to me.Last night on NG,Tim Miller said he had no doubt that her little body was there all along because of the depression in the soil..I wonder sometimes if we will ever know the whole truth as to what really happened.
  I have a question..I've heard that this may not go to trial if Casey was to plea bargain.How does this work?What bargaining chip does she have?Admit she killed Caylee and not get the death penalty?Is that all there is to it?

I hope the prosecution doesn't bargain with her at this point! She had her chance before Caylee was found & Baez blew it then!! All these defense experts seem to think they know so much about what LE has and that now murder 1 could be off the table!! I just hope LE has all they need to securely put the bitch behind bars for the rest of her life. I'm praying that they do.

Phaedrus
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2008, 09:56:29 AM »

RePost

What role will forensics play?

Last Edited: Saturday, 20 Dec 2008, 12:08 AM EST 
Created: Saturday, 20 Dec 2008, 12:08 AM EST 
By David Martin
FOX 35 NEWS

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- We now know it's Caylee.

It's the beginning of the healing process. But the work is far from over.

Now it's time to prepare for the trial, processing all the clues from the dirt in the woods.

Casey's murder trial will hold fascinating forensic details; the minutiae that's being sifted through.

We talked to ITT Criminal Justice Chair, Shelly Shaffer, about what is and isn't out there.

First, why toxicology reports will yield nothing:

“Any kind of drug or any kind of substance that perhaps Caylee was given would go into the flesh and the lungs or into the organs,” says Shaffer. ”We don't have any of that flesh, no organs. We just have pure skeletal remains. Just bones.”

And about those bones, that's where the mystery lies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: What role will forensics play?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orange County medical examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia could not give a cause of death. So we don't know if it was suffocation. We don't know if it was an overdose of something such as chloroform. We have no idea, because there's no tissue left.

But what might be left is a report from the etymologist, the bug expert.

“The entomologist is good for the prosecution because it can prove how long the body was there. There are still bugs in the bag probably,” Shaffer said. “Maggots. We can tell by collecting the maggots how old they are. A day old. Weeks or months, that can tell us how long the bag was there.”

And where that bag's been.

Maybe the plant expert will submit some clues.

“The botanist is just going to reveal if there was any vegetation on the bag, or in the bag that could have come from a different area,” Shaffer said. “Or if the body was once placed, there are different kinds of soil in different areas. So perhaps the soil in the Anthony's backyard is different than in the woods 15 houses away.”

Shaffer says the entomology report will be good for the prosecution.

The maggots will determine how long the bag of bones was sitting in the woods.

“To show that it was there prior to when Casey was imprisoned,” Shaffer said. “If we don't show anything happened prior to December 11th, or prior to when Casey was imprisoned, Baez will just be able to say ‘My client was in jail’. She could not have possibly put that bag there or killed her child. So the maggots and their age are going to be very important to this case.

But to prove Casey herself put the bag out there?

“Forensics' best bet right now is to try to find fingerprints that match Casey on either the bag or the duct tape that was supposedly found,” Shaffer said. “On the sticky side of the tape, she had to stretch that and there could possibly be skin cells that are still on the sticky side of the tape, which could lead back to Casey.”

They couldn't find anything from Caylee's hair either? TIA

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2008, 09:57:42 AM »

Repost from last thread:

If they decide to try and pin this on Mr. Kronk, I hope they have very, very deep pockets.  Somehow, I can see Cindy slandering this man.

Lisa

I will be surprised if it is only Cindy. My guess is the defense will try to turn him into the "kidnapper" or spin some story where he had something to do with her disappearance and murder. Before the body was discovered, the defense was flailing around trying to find a defense. Now, they've been supplied with something to spin a yarn around. Cindy has been hammering the police as conducting a conspiracy to railroad her innocent daughter. Unfortunately, now, she and the defense have been given some material to work with. I hope it doesn't sell, but you can bet that when Casey goes to trial for murder, the cops will be on trial too.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2008, 09:58:34 AM »

Yes, the sandbox and possibly the playhouse? Jesse really talked about that playhouse; almost too much! 

Yeah Jesse was right on track, he knew Casey would only put Cayee where she was most familiar with. She kept saying Caylee was safe, she was safe only in terms of not being found immediately. I guess what was safe for KC was not so safe for Caylee. I had a big contemplation between the sandbox and the playhouse. But the sandbox is more plausible to me. I know when i have hid something from my parents in their own home, it was in or near something i knew they had no interest in. Also her little house was moved while Caylee was missing, during Cindys vacation (the first week caylee went missing) she and george paved a cement slab under her playhouse. So that also led me to my sandbox theory

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2008, 10:00:26 AM »

You have to remember that the A's have two dogs.  There are no leashes out front, so you have to assume the dogs are let out back to do their business.  If there was a body in the back yard those dogs would have gone to check it out.  I cannot imagine any dog that would be lured by the smell of death, its in their genes.  They may not alert like a trained dog, but they would check it out.

Personally, I don't believe a deceased Caylee was ever in the backyard of the A's.  I believe articles from the trunk where placed in the back yard, before they were washed or disposed of. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2008, 10:01:51 AM »

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2008, 10:02:08 AM »

Repost from last thread:

I agree with Jody. I am sad to say that they have already made-up (or made-it-up, rather) in their minds Casey did not do this. I do not see them backing down on that, even if somewhere in their hearts they know it's the truth. They can't allow themselves to believe it. Then, they might have to start wondering things such as, "Where did I go wrong as a parent?" et cetera. I also think Cindy would truly have a real breakdown if the allowed herself to think for a minute Casey did it. I think this is a coping mechanism, in a way.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2008, 10:02:17 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/
Corrections Dept Reacts To Baez Comments

Jail spokesman Allan Moore says Jose's comments and this type of behavior wins him no favors from the jail

Allan Moore also said he will ask the court to deny Casey's request to attend Caylee's funeral.

Again, what an a**clown Baez is:

Corrections Department Responds To Baez's Comments
The Orange County Corrections Department responded to Baez's comments after he claimed the sheriff's office was "unprofessional" in the way they informed Casey about her daughter's death, and the way they handled the situation.

Allen Moore, spokesman for the Orange County Jail, said he was surprised Baez would say anything like that, since all their interactions have been cordial up to this point.

Moore said that type of behavior would win Baez no favors with the jail.

"I can understand Mr. Baez being agitated, but in every case, we have followed policy and protocol with Casey Anthony. We have given her no special treatment," Moore said. "For Mr. Baez to say that we were unprofessional, we find that very offensive."

Moore said the way in which they informed Casey is standard procedure. When the jail receives notice that an inmate needs to be told of a death, the jail chaplain is one who informs the inmate.

According to Moore, Baez has always been aware of this procedure. Baez requested that he be notified so he could be the one to tell Casey, but his request was denied.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2008, 10:02:29 AM »

Ooops. I forgot to say, "Good morning Monkeys!"
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2008, 10:02:42 AM »

Why is it so unreasonable to think KC did this on her own? It's not like she took a lot of effort in the disposal of the body! It doesn't take much strength to kill a little 2 1/2 year old, chloroform her, wrap her head in duct tape, put her in a garbage bag, pull over to the side of the road and toss everything out the door. Pull away and go party with her boyfriend. Problem solved.

I don't believe for a minute that she had help, she wants everyone to think she's the greatest. In fact she goes to extremes to make sure everyone likes her, until she is done with them. It would take tremendous trust for her to confide in someone that she killed her baby, then hope they keep their mouths shut. Her mother may have spun some lies to make her family appear to be a Norman Rockwell painting, but no one, except a person who has the heart of a killer would help her hide this tiny body!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2008, 10:03:33 AM »

date=1229783031]

I can't get onboard with this being George as the helper.It would seem that if he was,Caylee would never ever be found instead of almost being put in their own backyard where eventually she'd be found..It just

I hope the prosecution doesn't bargain with her at this point! She had her chance before Caylee was found & Baez blew it then!! All these defense experts seem to think they know so much about what LE has and that now murder 1 could be off the table!! I just hope LE has all they need to securely put the bitch behind bars for the rest of her life. I'm praying that they do.
[/quote]

There was a former LE on HLN that said LE should NOT talk to KC at this point. Then a psych said they should because she may talk. 

I wouldn't have a problem with a deal as long as that #$^%(# is in prison!

BTW, I cannot imagine ANY jury finding her NOT guilty of obstruction of justice. I think that is a gimme. JMHO

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.