April 25, 2024, 09:15:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 385080 times)
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #400 on: December 20, 2008, 03:54:38 PM »

Thinking out loud.. why would cindy be identifying anybody as Caylee's father, when she just said nobody would ever find out who it was?

And, why would it matter who the father is unless he is someone in the public eye or somebody that would stir up another frenzy?  Cindy is weird.

When Cindy said nobody would ever find out who the dad is, I think she meant that the family knew and they would never tell.  Otherwise, how can she be so positive that no one would ever find it out?

And how can she be so positive that she really knows who it is?  DNA test done maybe??

I think Casey, possibly along with the rest of the family...or just Lee, hoped against hope that Jesse was the father, even though it didn't necessarily fit in with the time-frame of the pregnancy.  I don't believe for a second that Casey was soooooo promiscuous that she doesn't know who the father is.  If it so happened that Casey was unsure of the paternity, I imagine her giving out two or three tests instead of just the one to Jesse Grund.  If we can believe that Casey was smart enough to kill her daughter and hide her right under LE's noses for six months, also possibly plotting the demise of her own mother/father for insurance money or their home, then it is impossible not to believe that Casey WOULD have filed for social security benefits if she could LEGALLY prove paternity.  I think the Anthony's know that the father is Lee, which is why they haven't denied it, and are waiting with bated breath for that big bombshell to be exposed in a document dump or at trial...another possible incentive for a plea bargin?  I can see Casey taking some jail time in lieu of the entire world finding out about her incestuous love affair with Lee.  Just my opinion. And I love nanners and I'm all out so I don't mind so much if you throw them at me...

Interesting.  Did you see the colage of pictures of Erik and Casey?  They sure do look like they were cut from the same cloth to me.

The guy in the photos did resemble Caylee a bit, but I am starting to think that when comparing a child and adult from the same ethnicity, it is quite common to see similarities, even if they aren't related.  We don't often notice this, because we don't often compare people who aren't related.  But besides the guy in the photo collage, I think claims can be made that Caylee also looks like: Cindy, George, Lee, Casey, JP Chatt, Jesus (the guy who died in car crash), Ricardo, etc.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: December 20, 2008, 03:55:28 PM »

Have you seen this?

Four crime scene investigation vans just pulled up at the Anthony house. The property has been taped off as a crime scene. Deputies have entered the house and crime-scene investigators are waiting outside.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,6774428.story

wow!

Here's the link (yours got cut off)

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-bk-anthony-home-crime-scene-122008,0,6774428.story

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: December 20, 2008, 03:56:58 PM »

Good aerial view.  I estimated where the Anthony home was:

Thanks !  That is fabulous !
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #403 on: December 20, 2008, 03:58:42 PM »

Have you seen this?

Four crime scene investigation vans just pulled up at the Anthony house. The property has been taped off as a crime scene. Deputies have entered the house and crime-scene investigators are waiting outside.

and just when I was about to get a lil bored on a saturday afternoon....
thankies!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: December 20, 2008, 03:58:43 PM »

Have you seen this?

wow!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-bk-anthony-home-crime-scene-122008,0,6774428.story

Crime-scene vans arrive at taped-off Anthony house; deputies release site

From Staff Reports
    3:49 PM EST, December 20, 2008

Four crime scene investigation vans just pulled up at the Anthony house. The property has been taped off as a crime scene. Orange County deputies have entered the house, and crime-scene investigators are waiting outside.

Investigators have several empty boxes.

Capt. Angelo Nieves said deputies found evidence at the site where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found last week and needed additional items from the household she shared with her mother, Casey Anthony, and her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony.

"After reviewing the crime-scene site, our investigators saw fit to obtain an additional search warrant for the Anthony residence to obtain additional items of evidence."

George Anthony, Caylee's grandfather, was visible as deputies went into the house, and he appeared upset at the events of the day.

Also, deputies released the crime scene, and the public had access to the site. Casey Anthony's defense team was notified before the scene was released, but members of the team notified deputies they would not inspect the site.

Continue to check back for updates on this developing story.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #405 on: December 20, 2008, 03:59:02 PM »

I am not saying that anything what I have said is the truth about Geroge and Cindy , but
to me, this is looking like a viable story.If it was the bathing suit in the bag, who went swimming with the kiddo ? What IF : Casey and Cindy got into a terrifc fight, they were so engrossed in their fight that the kiddo was left in the pool and she drowned ? Laid her down on the ground, accounts for the cadaver dog hits.
Cindy, George and Lee have done too much lying and too much covering up for Casey. This isn't some trivial crime and their actions do make a person look at them thru a " guilty " lens. A person would not know what the truth was at this point. No matter what any of them said. Even the duct tape might have two sets of fingerprints on it, Casey's and George or Cindy or gasp Lee's ! !
If Cindy could force Casey to keep a baby she didn't want, she could make her do alot of things. Maybe Cindy wrote the script.     
Possible but when I hear the 911 tape I hear real fear that her grand daughter is missing and the car smells.  You think Cindy could have been acting?  The entire family acting?  Possible I guess.

Exactly, KatGram!  I've gone back to this possibility so many times!  And Klaas, I do hear that fear in Cindy's voice.  It seems very real.  And yet, if the entire thing was scripted from the start, the 911 call was very well acted, for the most part.  Casey's words haunt me, where she's saying to Cindy something like, 'mom, you don't know what my role in this is'.. something to that effect.  Which tells me that Cindy knows wayyyyyyy more than she's letting on, wayyyyyy earlier than she's making it seem, and that there's been a coverup from the word go.  I cannot imagine being LE and trying to sort thru all this mess.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: December 20, 2008, 04:02:09 PM »

Have you seen this?

wow!

From Staff Reports

Four crime scene investigation vans just pulled up at the Anthony house. The property has been taped off as a crime scene. Orange County deputies have entered the house, and crime-scene investigators are waiting outside.

Capt. Angelo Nieves said deputies found evidence at the site where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found last week and needed additional items from the household she shared with her mother, Casey Anthony, and her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony.

"After reviewing the crime-scene site, our investigators saw fit to obtain an additional search warrant for the Anthony residence to obtain additional items of evidence."

George Anthony, Caylee's grandfather, was visible as deputies went into the house, and he appeared upset at the events of the day.

Also, deputies released the crime scene, and the public had access to the site. Casey Anthony's defense team was notified before the scene was released, but members of the team notified deputies they would not inspect the site.

I guess the dream team doesn't work on Saturdays.  What a joke.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #407 on: December 20, 2008, 04:02:18 PM »

Thinking out loud.. why would cindy be identifying anybody as Caylee's father, when she just said nobody would ever find out who it was?

That's a good point anothermonkey!  Why indeed?  Another inconsistency..   

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: December 20, 2008, 04:08:21 PM »

There was real terror in Cindy's voice on the 911 tape.  I do not believe she is acting.  I think she spoke without realizing the ramification of what she was saying when she said the trunk smells like a dead body.  If she could take that back, I bet she would.  I don't believe she was involved in killing Caylee.  I do believe Casey left with the baby and probably the baby was unconsolable without Cindy and this is when Casey did whatever she did.  I find it quite unusual that Cindy went so long without trying to see her grandbaby.  I would have made sure I called the next day or even that night to straighten out whatever was wrong and asked her to please bring Caylee to me. 

Could it be that she is terrified because she had realized that the towyard man [ not a family member ] had smelled the smell of death and perhaps he had notified the police before they ever appeared to collect the car ?
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #409 on: December 20, 2008, 04:08:47 PM »

Wonder what they are taking from the house now? Is the live video of their house up, and if so, anyone have the link?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: December 20, 2008, 04:09:22 PM »

Have you seen this?

and just when I was about to get a lil bored on a saturday afternoon....
thankies!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: December 20, 2008, 04:10:17 PM »

Have you seen this?

I think that LE is desperate to find something more evident to keep casey in jail for ever..........I believe that they did not get enought in their previously search

wow!

From Staff Reports

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: December 20, 2008, 04:10:42 PM »

That's a good point anothermonkey!  Why indeed?  Another inconsistency..   

Hi everyone.  Just popping in for a few minutes to see if there are any new updates.  Am I reading right.......that Cindy is now willing to identify WHO the father is???????  whawwww, I am in shock???
crazybabyborg
« Reply #413 on: December 20, 2008, 04:11:03 PM »

O/T

I'm on my way out for a while and was hoping you kind monkeys could let Hudsunn know she has a Christmas avatar if she should show up anytime soon? Thanks!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/chuds.gif
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #414 on: December 20, 2008, 04:11:54 PM »

There was real terror in Cindy's voice on the 911 tape.  I do not believe she is acting.  I think she spoke without realizing the ramification of what she was saying when she said the trunk smells like a dead body.  If she could take that back, I bet she would.  I don't believe she was involved in killing Caylee.  I do believe Casey left with the baby and probably the baby was unconsolable without Cindy and this is when Casey did whatever she did.  I find it quite unusual that Cindy went so long without trying to see her grandbaby.  I would have made sure I called the next day or even that night to straighten out whatever was wrong and asked her to please bring Caylee to me. 

Could it be that she is terrified because she had realized that the towyard man [ not a family member ] had smelled the smell of death and perhaps he had notified the police before they ever appeared to collect the car ?

I guess anything is possible but the videos I have seen of her with her grand, she loved that child and I just cannot believe she is that cold and that good of an actress.  I do believe she is protecting Casey now but don't believe she knew when she made the 911 call.  JMOO
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: December 20, 2008, 04:12:43 PM »

it is weird that after George knew that casey stole money from eberybody will give her kisses and hugs like nothing happened the nigth before
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #416 on: December 20, 2008, 04:12:44 PM »

O/T

I'm on my way out for a while and was hoping you kind monkeys could let Hudsunn know she has a Christmas avatar if she should show up anytime soon? Thanks!

CBB, thanks for mine.  I love it .  You did so good.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #417 on: December 20, 2008, 04:12:54 PM »

Cindy and George, especially Cindy, have always been so vocal about rumors and responding to news reports.  They even went down to JBP when LP was there.  The two rumors that I can think of that they have never responded to are the incest and the fight on 6/15.  Can anyone think of any others?

Can't think of anything offhand besides those.  The allegations of abuse by George toward Casey could be lumped together with the rumor of incest, I suppose.  The all seem to act as if they didn't hear these two rumors, and ya know dang good well they did.  Something's nagging at me that there's at least one or two more, but cannot for the life of me recall them, so I guess not. 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #418 on: December 20, 2008, 04:14:54 PM »

O/T

CBB, thanks for mine.  I love it .  You did so good.

You're very welcome and Thank you Klaas for helping Mariloo! I was afraid you weren't coming back for it! Glad you like it! 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: December 20, 2008, 04:15:54 PM »

I haven't heard any news since yesterday. I have things to do and am waiting for my daughter and the little one to call so we can get going. 
I did think about what we know so far and it is Cindy and George asking for immunity that it sticking in my thoughts. Cindy is a nut case and perhaps she went too far with the protecting of Casey and it might come back to hurt her. I really don't think she harmed her litttle one, or even knew the sad end to the baby, but a case in court could be made for her acting in concert with Casey.
I think Baex is slug slime and I wouldn't put anything past him including what I outlined.     

Yes, we're all just voicing possible scenarios...but it is offensive and curious that they want immunity.  Mark Klaas was so 'on the money' with his opinion the other night on Nancy Grace.  He was appalled.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.