April 18, 2024, 05:50:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 384886 times)
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #420 on: December 20, 2008, 04:16:07 PM »

Thinking out loud.. why would cindy be identifying anybody as Caylee's father, when she just said nobody would ever find out who it was?

And, why would it matter who the father is unless he is someone in the public eye or somebody that would stir up another frenzy?  Cindy is weird.

When Cindy said nobody would ever find out who the dad is, I think she meant that the family knew and they would never tell.  Otherwise, how can she be so positive that no one would ever find it out?

Perhaps because Cindy knows her daughter is a slore??

No way, because Cindy would want Casey to collect Social Security benefits even MORE than Casey would because she's the one who ends up footing the bill at the end of the day.  Cindy was willing to raise Caylee, but not without giving Casey HELL for it, I'm sure.  Everyone says, "oh Casey should've just given Caylee to her mother", but it really isn't that easy in Casey's mind.  Casey cared alot about how Cindy felt when she said "my mother will never forgive me"...imagine having to earn Cindy's forgiveness? Yikes!
If Casey had given Caylee to her mom, she would, no doubt, have to hear about THAT huge failure for the rest of her life. She's too vain for that.  Casey was trying to execute the perfect kidnapping, but too many things went wrong.  If she would have suceeded, she would have garnered quite a bit of sympathy.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #421 on: December 20, 2008, 04:16:20 PM »

Go here to ride the route:

http://www.wesh.com/news/18262249/detail.html

Scroll down to "ride route from Anthony house to crime scene".  She (reporter) says just over thirty houses...

Wonder if that reporter was counting 15 houses or so on each side of the street? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #422 on: December 20, 2008, 04:17:01 PM »

O/T

I'm on my way out for a while and was hoping you kind monkeys could let Hudsunn know she has a Christmas avatar if she should show up anytime soon? Thanks!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/chuds.gif

CBB, thanks for mine.  I love it .  You did so good.

You're very welcome and Thank you Klaas for helping Mariloo! I was afraid you weren't coming back for it! Glad you like it! 
  I

I take care of elderly mom too and never know when I have to leave.  Work till late for gov.

I tried to find it, not smart enough though.  Had to find Klaas cause you and I were on different scheduled for awhile.  Thanks again. 
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: December 20, 2008, 04:17:22 PM »

Have you seen this?

Four crime scene investigation vans just pulled up at the Anthony house. The property has been taped off as a crime scene. Deputies have entered the house and crime-scene investigators are waiting outside.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,6774428.story
wow!

Here's the link (yours got cut off)

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-bk-anthony-home-crime-scene-122008,0,6774428.story

Crime-scene vans arrive at taped-off Anthony house; deputies release site

From Staff Reports
    3:49 PM EST, December 20, 2008

Four crime scene investigation vans just pulled up at the Anthony house. The property has been taped off as a crime scene. Orange County deputies have entered the house, and crime-scene investigators are waiting outside.

Investigators have several empty boxes.

Capt. Angelo Nieves said deputies found evidence at the site where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found last week and needed additional items from the household she shared with her mother, Casey Anthony, and her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony.

"After reviewing the crime-scene site, our investigators saw fit to obtain an additional search warrant for the Anthony residence to obtain additional items of evidence."

George Anthony, Caylee's grandfather, was visible as deputies went into the house, and he appeared upset at the events of the day.

Also, deputies released the crime scene, and the public had access to the site. Casey Anthony's defense team was notified before the scene was released, but members of the team notified deputies they would not inspect the site.

Continue to check back for updates on this developing story.

SORRY..I QUOTE WRONG
I think that LE is desperate to find something more evident to keep casey in jail for ever..........I believe that they did not get enought in their previously search

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #424 on: December 20, 2008, 04:20:07 PM »

Have to go to birthday party for friend.  Thanks to all monkeys, been interesting today.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #425 on: December 20, 2008, 04:20:12 PM »

Have you seen this?

Four crime scene investigation vans just pulled up at the Anthony house. The property has been taped off as a crime scene. Deputies have entered the house and crime-scene investigators are waiting outside.

wow!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-bk-anthony-home-crime-scene-122008,0,6774428.story
oops! thanks
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #426 on: December 20, 2008, 04:21:20 PM »

O/T

I'm on my way out for a while and was hoping you kind monkeys could let Hudsunn know she has a Christmas avatar if she should show up anytime soon? Thanks!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/chuds.gif

Wow!! CBB you outdid yourself!!! It's gorgeous!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #427 on: December 20, 2008, 04:21:28 PM »

Have you seen this?

I couldn't get that particular link to work, try this way:

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #428 on: December 20, 2008, 04:22:25 PM »

Have you seen this?

wow!

Crime-scene vans arrive at taped-off Anthony house; deputies release site

From Staff Reports
    3:49 PM EST, December 20, 2008

Four crime scene investigation vans just pulled up at the Anthony house. The property has been taped off as a crime scene. Orange County deputies have entered the house, and crime-scene investigators are waiting outside.

Investigators have several empty boxes.

Capt. Angelo Nieves said deputies found evidence at the site where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found last week and needed additional items from the household she shared with her mother, Casey Anthony, and her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony.

"After reviewing the crime-scene site, our investigators saw fit to obtain an additional search warrant for the Anthony residence to obtain additional items of evidence."

George Anthony, Caylee's grandfather, was visible as deputies went into the house, and he appeared upset at the events of the day.

Also, deputies released the crime scene, and the public had access to the site. Casey Anthony's defense team was notified before the scene was released, but members of the team notified deputies they would not inspect the site.

Continue to check back for updates on this developing story.

SORRY..I QUOTE WRONG
I think that LE is desperate to find something more evident to keep casey in jail for ever..........I believe that they did not get enought in their previously search

that is always my first thought, too.  But...there hasn't been enough time IMO to go thru and test everything they've taken recently.  I hope and pray that they are just being thorough.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: December 20, 2008, 04:26:57 PM »

Thinking out loud.. why would cindy be identifying anybody as Caylee's father, when she just said nobody would ever find out who it was?

And, why would it matter who the father is unless he is someone in the public eye or somebody that would stir up another frenzy?  Cindy is weird.

When Cindy said nobody would ever find out who the dad is, I think she meant that the family knew and they would never tell.  Otherwise, how can she be so positive that no one would ever find it out?

No way, because Cindy would want Casey to collect Social Security benefits even MORE than Casey would because she's the one who ends up footing the bill at the end of the day.  Cindy was willing to raise Caylee, but not without giving Casey HELL for it, I'm sure.  Everyone says, "oh Casey should've just given Caylee to her mother", but it really isn't that easy in Casey's mind.  Casey cared alot about how Cindy felt when she said "my mother will never forgive me"...imagine having to earn Cindy's forgiveness? Yikes!
If Casey had given Caylee to her mom, she would, no doubt, have to hear about THAT huge failure for the rest of her life. She's too vain for that.  Casey was trying to execute the perfect kidnapping, but too many things went wrong.  If she would have suceeded, she would have garnered quite a bit of sympathy.

In my own opinion it is not reasonable for Casey not to know who the father is.  Think of every wierdo you have seen on Jerrry Springer and even they have an idea who the dada is.  Even if she was sleeping around there could be maybe two or three men tops she would have known she slept with.  The only reasonable explaination i can come up with to NEVER try to get child support or SS benefits is if you can't because you did something illegal like sleep with your brother.  It is tooo expensive to raise a child with or without the help of your parents to not make the father contribute.  I will ask again if i was reading correctly earlier.....Is Cindy now willing to tell who the father is??
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: December 20, 2008, 04:28:25 PM »

Have you seen this?

~ Thanks !

I couldn't get that particular link to work, try this way:

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #431 on: December 20, 2008, 04:28:26 PM »

...snipped

[/quote]

WTF??  This is at least the second time Baez has made a HUGE fuss over something, then when it's granted, he's like... no that's ok.  Sounds like a 2 yr old having a tantrum, not getting WHAT he wants WHEN he wants it, HOW he wants it, then.. he don't want it.  sheeeeeeeesh!!   

Somebody needs to spank his ass and send him to bed with no supper.   

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #432 on: December 20, 2008, 04:34:45 PM »

In my own opinion it is not reasonable for Casey not to know who the father is.  Think of every wierdo you have seen on Jerrry Springer and even they have an idea who the dada is.  Even if she was sleeping around there could be maybe two or three men tops she would have known she slept with.  The only reasonable explaination i can come up with to NEVER try to get child support or SS benefits is if you can't because you did something illegal like sleep with your brother.  It is tooo expensive to raise a child with or without the help of your parents to not make the father contribute.  I will ask again if i was reading correctly earlier.....Is Cindy now willing to tell who the father is??

Yes I believe KC knows who the father of Caylee is but honestly I don't believe in the incest bullcrap put out there by KC herself. That was, IMO, a ploy for sympathy from boyfriends so they would "protect" her and give in to her wants and needs. I think withholding the identity of the father is just another secret to hold over her mother's head. But that was driving Cindy nuts and KC was doing what she does best, keeping her mouth shut.
KC loved having any type of hold over Cindy, it was the way they did battle, that little piece of information was a good one for KC to hold back. Honestly, how embarrassing for Cindy not to be able to name who impregnated her daughter! Not to be able to go after that money to help with the expenses! Cindy really had no choice but to repeat KC's lies to family and friends who inquired.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #433 on: December 20, 2008, 04:35:58 PM »

No, Cindy hasn't had a change of heart or anything, unfortunately.  We have just been speculating as to why Cindy originally said "no one will ever know who the father is".

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: December 20, 2008, 04:36:41 PM »

Fox News on Cable said the search of A's home could take a couple of hours.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: December 20, 2008, 04:37:15 PM »

Yes I believe KC knows who the father of Caylee is but honestly I don't believe in the incest bullcrap put out there by KC herself. That was, IMO, a ploy for sympathy from boyfriends so they would "protect" her and give in to her wants and needs. I think withholding the identity of the father is just another secret to hold over her mother's head. But that was driving Cindy nuts and KC was doing what she does best, keeping her mouth shut.
KC loved having any type of hold over Cindy, it was the way they did battle, that little piece of information was a good one for KC to hold back. Honestly, how embarrassing for Cindy not to be able to name who impregnated her daughter! Not to be able to go after that money to help with the expenses! Cindy really had no choice but to repeat KC's lies to family and friends who inquired.

Thank you Boo. I have been working sooo much lately i have missed a lot.  I didn't know that Casey said she was molested
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #436 on: December 20, 2008, 04:37:48 PM »

Boo, I respectfully disagree with you.  We're spinone sisters and all, but I think that cindy does know.  Even if kc told her he was dead, she'd have gone after SS benefits.  I would bet my house on it.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #437 on: December 20, 2008, 04:38:32 PM »

I guess the dream team doesn't work on Saturdays.  What a joke.

Now we are going to hear JB bitch about how people have trampled through the site b/c he didn't get enough time to pull a group of people to "watch" over the area. Poor JB always a day late and a dollar short! 

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #438 on: December 20, 2008, 04:38:45 PM »

...snipped

WTF??  This is at least the second time Baez has made a HUGE fuss over something, then when it's granted, he's like... no that's ok.  Sounds like a 2 yr old having a tantrum, not getting WHAT he wants WHEN he wants it, HOW he wants it, then.. he don't want it.  sheeeeeeeesh!!   

Somebody needs to spank his ass and send him to bed with no supper.   

[/quote]

I knew when the defense team showed up at that woody, muddy site in light colored suits, dress shoes, and heels, that they never intended to touch those woods with a ten foot pole!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: December 20, 2008, 04:38:45 PM »

No, Cindy hasn't had a change of heart or anything, unfortunately.  We have just been speculating as to why Cindy originally said "no one will ever know who the father is".

Thank you Shari.  I thought there was gonna be another bombshell. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.