April 25, 2024, 02:08:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 385069 times)
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: December 20, 2008, 05:12:54 PM »

I think that first jailhouse call from Casey was the closest to Casey's true colors that the public has seen.  She was MAD and she wasn't worried about the calls being recorded.  The sarcasm and lack of concern about her family, Caylee, or anyone or anything aside from herself or Tony is disgusting.  I hope that it is somehow introduced it in her trial.  I really do.

one of her calls when she was at jail ask if anthony is there with them...she thought that antony will be there supporting her family? why did she ask if tony was there?
She was probably worried about what he would think of her getting arrested. She probably wanted to tell him she hadn't done anything wrong.I think she was obsessed with her boyfriends and that is why she was a chameleon(sp) with them.
I believe that she was very dissapointed that he was not there beeing worried about her....at that time she knew that he didnt care about her .....
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: December 20, 2008, 05:13:03 PM »

Okay everyone! Now that we know for a fact where Casey dumped Caylee's body; what in the hell was she doing in all those remote locations we tracked on all the cellphone pings maps!!! Does anyone have any ideas of what she was doing out there in the middle of the night? Looking for alternate dump spots? Meeting clients? Drug transactions? WHAT, WHAT, WHAT??????!!!!!! 

Sorry but I am still of the opinion that ONLY a former policeman could help KC blur this whole situation by sending them all over the place to place pings that they know will be checked out.  I still believe that George helped her by placing Caylee's body in those woods and then sending KC all over the place with her cell phone planting pings. Only a former policeman could advise someone in a horrible situation about what to do to plant reasonable doubt.

Also last night Greta played a jail house visit from the parents to KC. It was really telling to me.  KC was crying and saying when Caylee came home she was going to devote all her time to her.  She also said that Caylee was her baby but she was also Cindys, George and Lee's baby also and all of them would divide their time with Caylee and take care of her so she would never be without someone to be with.  I find this very telling that she is telling them it was their fault she had no help from them taking care of Caylee.  She is saying if they had helped care for Caylee she wouldn't be in this mess right now.  So in a way she is telling them THEY caused what happened to Caylee.

I can well believe that Casey is blaming everyone in this world and the next for Caylee's death.  She appears to have never really taken responsibility for her actions.

However, I think that if George had any hand in hiding Caylee's body, she would never have been found.  Look at Drew Peterson....  Cops know where to hide a body, and she would not have been just alongside the road in a bag.  That smacks or the lazy so-and-so princess girl who didn't want to get messy and dirty and bug-bitten.  She hauled that bag just to the fringes of the woods and left it there.

The thing that makes me believe that George was involved after the fact is that I think he lied about seeing Casey and Caylee on the 16th.  His description was too involved, down to how Caylee's hair was in a ponytail and the backpack with monkeys, etc.  I believe Casey left on the night of the 15th after a big fight with Cindy and took Caylee with her,  If there is a swimsuit in the bag found in the woods, Caylee wasn't even dressed after having taken a swim with Cindy.  Also, the book which LE found was probably in Caylee's backpack and it is possible that other things, including the backpack, were found in the woods, too.  George isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and if he put the body so close to home, maybe it's because he's just plain dumb.

I think George told that story about seeing KC and Caylee on the 16th because Cindy told him to say that.   

And I think you're right!!!!!

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #462 on: December 20, 2008, 05:16:10 PM »

I think that first jailhouse call from Casey was the closest to Casey's true colors that the public has seen.  She was MAD and she wasn't worried about the calls being recorded.  The sarcasm and lack of concern about her family, Caylee, or anyone or anything aside from herself or Tony is disgusting.  I hope that it is somehow introduced it in her trial.  I really do.

one of her calls when she was at jail ask if anthony is there with them...she thought that antony will be there supporting her family? why did she ask if tony was there?
She was probably worried about what he would think of her getting arrested. She probably wanted to tell him she hadn't done anything wrong.I think she was obsessed with her boyfriends and that is why she was a chameleon(sp) with them.
I believe that she was very dissapointed that he was not there beeing worried about her....at that time she knew that he didnt care about her .....

I totally agree with this!  Casey was delusional enough to think that her "boyfriend" of 5 weeks was going to be in mourning Casey's absence with her family on Hopespring drive.  Geez! that's the last place I would wanna be!!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: December 20, 2008, 05:16:43 PM »

Okay everyone! Now that we know for a fact where Casey dumped Caylee's body; what in the hell was she doing in all those remote locations we tracked on all the cellphone pings maps!!! Does anyone have any ideas of what she was doing out there in the middle of the night? Looking for alternate dump spots? Meeting clients? Drug transactions? WHAT, WHAT, WHAT??????!!!!!! 

Sorry but I am still of the opinion that ONLY a former policeman could help KC blur this whole situation by sending them all over the place to place pings that they know will be checked out.  I still believe that George helped her by placing Caylee's body in those woods and then sending KC all over the place with her cell phone planting pings. Only a former policeman could advise someone in a horrible situation about what to do to plant reasonable doubt.

Also last night Greta played a jail house visit from the parents to KC. It was really telling to me.  KC was crying and saying when Caylee came home she was going to devote all her time to her.  She also said that Caylee was her baby but she was also Cindys, George and Lee's baby also and all of them would divide their time with Caylee and take care of her so she would never be without someone to be with.  I find this very telling that she is telling them it was their fault she had no help from them taking care of Caylee.  She is saying if they had helped care for Caylee she wouldn't be in this mess right now.  So in a way she is telling them THEY caused what happened to Caylee.

I can well believe that Casey is blaming everyone in this world and the next for Caylee's death.  She appears to have never really taken responsibility for her actions.

However, I think that if George had any hand in hiding Caylee's body, she would never have been found.  Look at Drew Peterson....  Cops know where to hide a body, and she would not have been just alongside the road in a bag.  That smacks or the lazy so-and-so princess girl who didn't want to get messy and dirty and bug-bitten.  She hauled that bag just to the fringes of the woods and left it there.

The thing that makes me believe that George was involved after the fact is that I think he lied about seeing Casey and Caylee on the 16th.  His description was too involved, down to how Caylee's hair was in a ponytail and the backpack with monkeys, etc.  I believe Casey left on the night of the 15th after a big fight with Cindy and took Caylee with her,  If there is a swimsuit in the bag found in the woods, Caylee wasn't even dressed after having taken a swim with Cindy.  Also, the book which LE found was probably in Caylee's backpack and it is possible that other things, including the backpack, were found in the woods, too.  George isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and if he put the body so close to home, maybe it's because he's just plain dumb.

I think George told that story about seeing KC and Caylee on the 16th because Cindy told him to say that.   

I thought that cindy said that no clothes were missing from caylee's closet
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #464 on: December 20, 2008, 05:17:34 PM »

Please take a moment to sign this petition to rename Suburban Drive and Hidden Oaks Elementary School in memory of Caylee.  Also a memorial would be placed on the corner of suburban drive and hopespring drive.  Please help spread the word.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/rename-suburban-drive-and-hidden-oaks-elementary-school-in-memory-of-caylee-marie-anthony
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #465 on: December 20, 2008, 05:18:42 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

So another search of the Anthony home.  They were there and left rather quickly.  Makes me think they knew exactly what they were looking for.  Oh, and this "it's disrespectful for LE to spring this on the A's" nonsene I have been reading at another site, GMAFB!  It's disrespectful for a family to cover-up a murder of an innocent baby!

Lisa
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: December 20, 2008, 05:19:41 PM »

Please take a moment to sign this petition to rename Suburban Drive and Hidden Oaks Elementary School in memory of Caylee.  Also a memorial would be placed on the corner of suburban drive and hopespring drive.  Please help spread the word.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/rename-suburban-drive-and-hidden-oaks-elementary-school-in-memory-of-caylee-marie-anthony
To name the street I believe is perfect but I am not sure about the school for the way she was killed.......
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: December 20, 2008, 05:21:37 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

So another search of the Anthony home.  They were there and left rather quickly.  Makes me think they knew exactly what they were looking for.  Oh, and this "it's disrespectful for LE to spring this on the A's" nonsene I have been reading at another site, GMAFB!  It's disrespectful for a family to cover-up a murder of an innocent baby!

Lisa

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: December 20, 2008, 05:21:54 PM »

I agree and in one of the later tapes of her w/ her family she talks about him pretty negatively.  She probably couldn't believe some guy she'd only been dating, oh what 2 months AT best, wasn't gonna wait around for her.  I'm so glad I've never in my life met someone so very self absorbed and, just wow. 
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: December 20, 2008, 05:22:28 PM »

ok i did it
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #470 on: December 20, 2008, 05:22:53 PM »

Is this Eric N. still living?

Lisa
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: December 20, 2008, 05:22:54 PM »

In my own opinion.....The father of Caylee will be revealed at least in trial.  Prosecutors cannot prosecute this case and expect to win if they did not fully investigate the father and his family and whether they had any involvement in her death.  If I were a juror and knew nothing about this case I would immediately ask myself why no one ever mentioned the father. I would ask myself if they never investigated the next closest relative then why couldn't the father have killed her.  Additionally the defense could put up the notion that the father was never investigated and if Casey doesn't testify...then who is there to say different.
I just don't believe any prosecutor is gonna into this case and say: Wellll, no one ever told us who the father is soooo dahhh we never looked into his possible involvement.
Just my opinion
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: December 20, 2008, 05:26:05 PM »

I agree and in one of the later tapes of her w/ her family she talks about him pretty negatively.  She probably couldn't believe some guy she'd only been dating, oh what 2 months AT best, wasn't gonna wait around for her.  I'm so glad I've never in my life met someone so very self absorbed and, just wow. 
at that call she ask lee's gf if everybody was together in the house...the gf says "yes" and she ask if tony is there  and the gf says no....i believe that she was very dissapointed
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: December 20, 2008, 05:27:01 PM »

I think George MAY have been involved b/c I could completely see Casey being lazy enough to leave Caylee's body in the car at the amscott.  George did have the tow guy check the trunk but I'm sure when he got home he searched that car as well as aired it out.  We know they went so far as to take the battery out.  I think he may have found the trash bag (body) in the wheel well and didn't have a lot of time to dispose of it.  I don't think he told Cindy that he did.  In fact, I'm not sure he even looked in the bag.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: December 20, 2008, 05:29:14 PM »

I think George MAY have been involved b/c I could completely see Casey being lazy enough to leave Caylee's body in the car at the amscott.  George did have the tow guy check the trunk but I'm sure when he got home he searched that car as well as aired it out.  We know they went so far as to take the battery out.  I think he may have found the trash bag (body) in the wheel well and didn't have a lot of time to dispose of it.  I don't think he told Cindy that he did.  In fact, I'm not sure he even looked in the bag.
it is very possible!!! and them he was scared to get caught and when to LE to incriminate more her daughter just for his own safe
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: December 20, 2008, 05:30:42 PM »

In my own opinion.....The father of Caylee will be revealed at least in trial.  Prosecutors cannot prosecute this case and expect to win if they did not fully investigate the father and his family and whether they had any involvement in her death.  If I were a juror and knew nothing about this case I would immediately ask myself why no one ever mentioned the father. I would ask myself if they never investigated the next closest relative then why couldn't the father have killed her.  Additionally the defense could put up the notion that the father was never investigated and if Casey doesn't testify...then who is there to say different.
I just don't believe any prosecutor is gonna into this case and say: Wellll, no one ever told us who the father is soooo dahhh we never looked into his possible involvement.
Just my opinion

I totally agree.  I am just certain that the prosecutor is satisfied that the father and family is not involved.  Up until a week and a half ago this was a kidnapping/missing person case according to the defense.  They would have tried to use it.  DA wouldn't leave that open.  I'm one of the people who, in my gut, believe that the father is very close.  Of course, if that changes I'll reach out and let everyone know.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: December 20, 2008, 05:32:49 PM »

Just my opinion

I totally agree.  I am just certain that the prosecutor is satisfied that the father and family is not involved.  Up until a week and a half ago this was a kidnapping/missing person case according to the defense.  They would have tried to use it.  DA wouldn't leave that open.  I'm one of the people who, in my gut, believe that the father is very close.  Of course, if that changes I'll reach out and let everyone know.

nice play on words !!!
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: December 20, 2008, 05:34:54 PM »

it is very possible!!! and them he was scared to get caught and when to LE to incriminate more her daughter just for his own safe

Hopefully for George's sake he didn't add any extra duct tape to the bag (if that theory is correct) b/c if he did and there are prints - there's Casey's defense.  I could completely seeing her blame her family if it could benefit her in some way.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #478 on: December 20, 2008, 05:36:56 PM »

Florida Mall Photo:  In the meantime I am requesting that if you were kind enough to market the recent photo from the Florida Mall back on November 16th through your websites and Myspace default photos that you discard that photo and any information associated with it.  Despite our efforts in trying to locate who we thought was Caylee Marie at the time, the recent developments prove otherwise.  The child in this photo, even though no one had come forward, is obviously not that of Caylee Marie. 

When this sighting had come in along with many others, I took the situation seriously prior to releasing it to the public.  As a public relations specialist for over twenty years, I chose to distribute the photo on the basis that the evidence, witness statement, and family’s belief this child was Caylee, our decision to release it would help bring her home.  I have no regrets in releasing the photo and I apologize in advance if in the future someone does come forward, Caylee Marie took my breath away and any choices we made as a team in order to help bring her home were made with all good intentions.

Again, we ask that you please remove the photo from your source of communications’ efforts and thank each of you for lending a helping hand in the search for Caylee Marie.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=457811399

No comment.

Lisa
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #479 on: December 20, 2008, 05:40:29 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Lisa
You got that right. I just got home from IKEA, and popped on and saw this, what is up is the defense not going to search the site, I'm confused after all Baez's whinning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.