March 29, 2024, 08:05:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 384256 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: December 20, 2008, 05:41:36 PM »

Crime Scene Open;another sehttp://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8115453&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1arch warrant served....

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #481 on: December 20, 2008, 05:41:40 PM »

Way behind in reading, but I did note that the LE were back searching the As house again today. Wow!  The As were just notified about Casey yesterday and have got to be in deep mourning. The fact that LE went there today, implies to me that they do not trust the As at all, not one single bit. If they did, I'm sure they'd cut them a little slack...

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: December 20, 2008, 05:42:22 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8115453&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #483 on: December 20, 2008, 05:43:03 PM »

If KC and family refuse to release the true identity of the father, I don't think the defense would be very smart to touch that with a ten foot pole...It is just another insight into her deviant nature and it may be better for both sides to agree that the father is deceased and was never in the picture than to stir the pot with what a tramp KC is!!!

Carmen
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #484 on: December 20, 2008, 05:44:24 PM »

WOW, I wonder what they found at the scene, to go back to the Anthony's home?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #485 on: December 20, 2008, 05:44:57 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

So another search of the Anthony home.  They were there and left rather quickly.  Makes me think they knew exactly what they were looking for.  Oh, and this "it's disrespectful for LE to spring this on the A's" nonsene I have been reading at another site, GMAFB!  It's disrespectful for a family to cover-up a murder of an innocent baby!

Lisa
You got that right. I just got home from IKEA, and popped on and saw this, what is up is the defense not going to search the site, I'm confused after all Baez's whinning.

I think it was more showboating than anything.  He had no intentions of having his team go into the site, he just wanted to cause a ruckus.  All to create "reasonable doubt".   These kinds of tactics should be illegal!

Lisa
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: December 20, 2008, 05:45:11 PM »

I absalutly believe that the Anthony's are gonna need that immunity deal.  But I feel in my heart that its too late for them to ask for it.  I honestly think the LE is gonna follow up on the false information the Anthony's have given and charge them with something..
    I also think that Lee is the smartest one of them all, for going into hiding and getting away from the media and  not perjuring himself anymore than he already had, and therefore will prolly be the only one not in trouble with LE...........
     I also (as I have said here many times before) do not believe that Lee is the father nor do I believe George is,  I do still stand with my original post that the father is deceased,,,,,,,,,,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: December 20, 2008, 05:45:44 PM »

Okay everyone! Now that we know for a fact where Casey dumped Caylee's body; what in the hell was she doing in all those remote locations we tracked on all the cellphone pings maps!!! Does anyone have any ideas of what she was doing out there in the middle of the night? Looking for alternate dump spots? Meeting clients? Drug transactions? WHAT, WHAT, WHAT??????!!!!!! 

Sorry but I am still of the opinion that ONLY a former policeman could help KC blur this whole situation by sending them all over the place to place pings that they know will be checked out.  I still believe that George helped her by placing Caylee's body in those woods and then sending KC all over the place with her cell phone planting pings. Only a former policeman could advise someone in a horrible situation about what to do to plant reasonable doubt.

Also last night Greta played a jail house visit from the parents to KC. It was really telling to me.  KC was crying and saying when Caylee came home she was going to devote all her time to her.  She also said that Caylee was her baby but she was also Cindys, George and Lee's baby also and all of them would divide their time with Caylee and take care of her so she would never be without someone to be with.  I find this very telling that she is telling them it was their fault she had no help from them taking care of Caylee.  She is saying if they had helped care for Caylee she wouldn't be in this mess right now.  So in a way she is telling them THEY caused what happened to Caylee.

I can well believe that Casey is blaming everyone in this world and the next for Caylee's death.  She appears to have never really taken responsibility for her actions.

However, I think that if George had any hand in hiding Caylee's body, she would never have been found.  Look at Drew Peterson....  Cops know where to hide a body, and she would not have been just alongside the road in a bag.  That smacks or the lazy so-and-so princess girl who didn't want to get messy and dirty and bug-bitten.  She hauled that bag just to the fringes of the woods and left it there.

The thing that makes me believe that George was involved after the fact is that I think he lied about seeing Casey and Caylee on the 16th.  His description was too involved, down to how Caylee's hair was in a ponytail and the backpack with monkeys, etc.  I believe Casey left on the night of the 15th after a big fight with Cindy and took Caylee with her,  If there is a swimsuit in the bag found in the woods, Caylee wasn't even dressed after having taken a swim with Cindy.  Also, the book which LE found was probably in Caylee's backpack and it is possible that other things, including the backpack, were found in the woods, too.  George isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and if he put the body so close to home, maybe it's because he's just plain dumb.

I think George told that story about seeing KC and Caylee on the 16th because Cindy told him to say that.   

And I think you're right!!!!!
I thought that cindy said that no clothes were missing from caylee's closet

Yes, she did.  Cindy has said a lot of things, such as Caylee will win "Mother of the Year."

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: December 20, 2008, 05:45:52 PM »

I would love to know the answer to that question. 

~ Peter Frampton
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: December 20, 2008, 05:46:34 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

So another search of the Anthony home.  They were there and left rather quickly.  Makes me think they knew exactly what they were looking for.  Oh, and this "it's disrespectful for LE to spring this on the A's" nonsene I have been reading at another site, GMAFB!  It's disrespectful for a family to cover-up a murder of an innocent baby!

Lisa

It's about time those appalling people are held accountable for all their lying and interfering in a criminal investigation. LE has given them more leeway and respect then they deserved. So what if they are inconvienced, Caylee is dead!!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: December 20, 2008, 05:46:40 PM »

Okay everyone! Now that we know for a fact where Casey dumped Caylee's body; what in the hell was she doing in all those remote locations we tracked on all the cellphone pings maps!!! Does anyone have any ideas of what she was doing out there in the middle of the night? Looking for alternate dump spots? Meeting clients? Drug transactions? WHAT, WHAT, WHAT??????!!!!!! 

Sorry but I am still of the opinion that ONLY a former policeman could help KC blur this whole situation by sending them all over the place to place pings that they know will be checked out.  I still believe that George helped her by placing Caylee's body in those woods and then sending KC all over the place with her cell phone planting pings. Only a former policeman could advise someone in a horrible situation about what to do to plant reasonable doubt.

Also last night Greta played a jail house visit from the parents to KC. It was really telling to me.  KC was crying and saying when Caylee came home she was going to devote all her time to her.  She also said that Caylee was her baby but she was also Cindys, George and Lee's baby also and all of them would divide their time with Caylee and take care of her so she would never be without someone to be with.  I find this very telling that she is telling them it was their fault she had no help from them taking care of Caylee.  She is saying if they had helped care for Caylee she wouldn't be in this mess right now.  So in a way she is telling them THEY caused what happened to Caylee.

I can well believe that Casey is blaming everyone in this world and the next for Caylee's death.  She appears to have never really taken responsibility for her actions.

However, I think that if George had any hand in hiding Caylee's body, she would never have been found.  Look at Drew Peterson....  Cops know where to hide a body, and she would not have been just alongside the road in a bag.  That smacks or the lazy so-and-so princess girl who didn't want to get messy and dirty and bug-bitten.  She hauled that bag just to the fringes of the woods and left it there.

The thing that makes me believe that George was involved after the fact is that I think he lied about seeing Casey and Caylee on the 16th.  His description was too involved, down to how Caylee's hair was in a ponytail and the backpack with monkeys, etc.  I believe Casey left on the night of the 15th after a big fight with Cindy and took Caylee with her,  If there is a swimsuit in the bag found in the woods, Caylee wasn't even dressed after having taken a swim with Cindy.  Also, the book which LE found was probably in Caylee's backpack and it is possible that other things, including the backpack, were found in the woods, too.  George isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and if he put the body so close to home, maybe it's because he's just plain dumb.

I think George told that story about seeing KC and Caylee on the 16th because Cindy told him to say that.   

And I think you're right!!!!!
I thought that cindy said that no clothes were missing from caylee's closet

Yes, she did.  Cindy has said a lot of things, such as Caylee will win "Mother of the Year."

Not Caylee, I meant Casey.  Well, what I actually meant is Cindy is a liar.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: December 20, 2008, 05:47:30 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Lisa
You got that right. I just got home from IKEA, and popped on and saw this, what is up is the defense not going to search the site, I'm confused after all Baez's whinning.

I think it was more showboating than anything.  He had no intentions of having his team go into the site, he just wanted to cause a ruckus.  All to create "reasonable doubt".   These kinds of tactics should be illegal!

Lisa
What a joke, I really can't believe they would not want to go into the scene, to me this makes no sense, but then again everything Baez does makes little sense.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: December 20, 2008, 05:48:00 PM »

Does anyone remember when George and Cindy met w/ Casey in jail and Cindy asks her what she wants to tell Caylee and Casey opens her mouth and lies and then talks about forgiving Zani?  It just struck me, but I think it is telling as to whether George and Cindy really believed the whole scenario, in that through all the media coverage and access they had they never once relayed those messages.

Sorry about my very long, I'm sure incorrect, sentences.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: December 20, 2008, 05:50:09 PM »

Does anyone remember when George and Cindy met w/ Casey in jail and Cindy asks her what she wants to tell Caylee and Casey opens her mouth and lies and then talks about forgiving Zani?  It just struck me, but I think it is telling as to whether George and Cindy really believed the whole scenario, in that through all the media coverage and access they had they never once relayed those messages.

Sorry about my very long, I'm sure incorrect, sentences.
No never once, they didn't believe a word she said. And of all things to say, I forgive Zani, while she is sitting in jail.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #494 on: December 20, 2008, 05:52:25 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Lisa

Lisa
What a joke, I really can't believe they would not want to go into the scene, to me this makes no sense, but then again everything Baez does makes little sense.
I smell a plea deal.Of course Biaz will have to make LE believe that Caylee had an accident and his poor,innocent and mentally deranged client panicked out of fear and made the whole kidnapping story up and on a whim decided that hiding her daughter's body was the way to go.Yes,poor little Casey was/is just sooooooo troubled::::snif,snif::::

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #495 on: December 20, 2008, 05:52:52 PM »

I absalutly believe that the Anthony's are gonna need that immunity deal.  But I feel in my heart that its too late for them to ask for it.  I honestly think the LE is gonna follow up on the false information the Anthony's have given and charge them with something..
    I also think that Lee is the smartest one of them all, for going into hiding and getting away from the media and  not perjuring himself anymore than he already had, and therefore will prolly be the only one not in trouble with LE...........
     I also (as I have said here many times before) do not believe that Lee is the father nor do I believe George is,  I do still stand with my original post that the father is deceased,,,,,,,,,,

Right on HH, O4bull said I was a liar, and she was making fun of my dog too!! But I said you would agree with me and she said Oh Yeah? and I said Yeah! and she said Oh it's ON GIRL! and she bobbed her head side to side in a threatening manner and I was all skeered! So I said wait till Higher Hopes gets here! And she backed off for the moment! So I'm really glad you're in the cage now!! I'm sitting next to you!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: December 20, 2008, 05:54:54 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Lisa

Lisa
Just like the showboating he did in front of cameras of removing something from the A's house after LE was there to make you think they overlooked something.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: December 20, 2008, 05:55:06 PM »

Right on HH, O4bull said I was a liar, and she was making fun of my dog too!! But I said you would agree with me and she said Oh Yeah? and I said Yeah! and she said Oh it's ON GIRL! and she bobbed her head side to side in a threatening manner and I was all skeered! So I said wait till Higher Hopes gets here! And she backed off for the moment! So I'm really glad you're in the cage now!! I'm sitting next to you!!! 

You're killing me Boo. 

~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #498 on: December 20, 2008, 05:56:43 PM »

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: December 20, 2008, 06:01:26 PM »

I love that dog.  What is it again?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.