April 25, 2024, 02:28:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 385070 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: December 20, 2008, 06:01:43 PM »

Crime scene open; another search warrant served at Anthony home 
 Last Edited: Saturday, 20 Dec 2008, 5:30 PM EST 
Created: Saturday, 20 Dec 2008, 5:30 PM EST 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- There were two new developments in the case of toddler Caylee Anthony Saturday.

Saturday afternoon detectives cleared the crime scene where the remains of the toddler were found December 11. Detectives and crime scene technicians spent over a week in the wooded area looking for clues. The area is less then a half a mile from the home of Caylee’s grandparents George and Cindy where the toddler and her mother Casey lived.

Immediately after detectives cleared the scene a crowd of onlookers made their way down the street to the area.

Orange County Sheriffs Captain Angelo Nieves warned however that deputies would still be patrolling the area. They also put up no parking signs and warned that cars that parked near there would be towed or cited. 

Casey Anthony is currently in the Orange County Jail and has been charged with murder.

Soon after the crime scene was cleared, detectives served another search warrant at the Anthony home. Technicians spent about two hours retrieving items inside the home before leaving. Captain Nieves said that the search was a result of additional clues that had been found at the crime scene.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8115453&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: December 20, 2008, 06:02:43 PM »

Does anyone remember when George and Cindy met w/ Casey in jail and Cindy asks her what she wants to tell Caylee and Casey opens her mouth and lies and then talks about forgiving Zani?  It just struck me, but I think it is telling as to whether George and Cindy really believed the whole scenario, in that through all the media coverage and access they had they never once relayed those messages.

Sorry about my very long, I'm sure incorrect, sentences.
Good thinking there. They also "thought" on all the times they were on national tv to make a plea to the nanny to please bring her back.
eternal0void
Scared Monkey

« Reply #502 on: December 20, 2008, 06:06:08 PM »

Maybe if some of the loonies who called in with their 'psychic' tips had stayed off the phone the police might have had time to really look at the more realistic tips.

The irony in that statement is that the police would have had to be psychic to be able to tell which tips were "realistic" and which weren't.  Some of the folks who called in with unrealistic tips weren't saying they were psychic.

"When, however, the lay public rallies round an idea, that is denounced by distinguished but elderly scientists, and supports that idea with great fervor and emotion - the distinguished but elderly scientists are then, after all, probably right." - Asimov
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: December 20, 2008, 06:07:47 PM »

Does anyone remember when George and Cindy met w/ Casey in jail and Cindy asks her what she wants to tell Caylee and Casey opens her mouth and lies and then talks about forgiving Zani?  It just struck me, but I think it is telling as to whether George and Cindy really believed the whole scenario, in that through all the media coverage and access they had they never once relayed those messages.

Sorry about my very long, I'm sure incorrect, sentences.
Good thinking there. They also "thought" on all the times they were on national tv to make a plea to the nanny to please bring her back.
That should have been "never thought".
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #504 on: December 20, 2008, 06:08:07 PM »

Have a good night Monkey's,stay warm.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #505 on: December 20, 2008, 06:08:58 PM »

I absalutly believe that the Anthony's are gonna need that immunity deal.  But I feel in my heart that its too late for them to ask for it.  I honestly think the LE is gonna follow up on the false information the Anthony's have given and charge them with something..
    I also think that Lee is the smartest one of them all, for going into hiding and getting away from the media and  not perjuring himself anymore than he already had, and therefore will prolly be the only one not in trouble with LE...........
     I also (as I have said here many times before) do not believe that Lee is the father nor do I believe George is,  I do still stand with my original post that the father is deceased,,,,,,,,,,

Right on HH, O4bull said I was a liar, and she was making fun of my dog too!! But I said you would agree with me and she said Oh Yeah? and I said Yeah! and she said Oh it's ON GIRL! and she bobbed her head side to side in a threatening manner and I was all skeered! So I said wait till Higher Hopes gets here! And she backed off for the moment! So I'm really glad you're in the cage now!! I'm sitting next to you!!! 

I love that dog.  What is it again?

Spinone Italiano! Which is Italian for Muppet face! O4Bull has a few too!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #506 on: December 20, 2008, 06:09:17 PM »

Night Karma,have a good one. 

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #507 on: December 20, 2008, 06:10:16 PM »

I wonder if ZFG is a ruse, so Casey can claim Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID)
formerly called Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD).

She can claim she (Casey) didn't kill Caylee the evil alter ego Zanny killed Caylee.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: December 20, 2008, 06:11:08 PM »

My beautiful Christmas avatar is not showing up.  What did I do wrong?  I will try again.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: December 20, 2008, 06:12:30 PM »

I wonder if ZFG is a ruse, so Casey can claim Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID)
formerly called Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD).

She can claim she (Casey) didn't kill Caylee the evil alter ego Zanny killed Caylee.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder

I wouldn't put it past Casey or her legal team to come up with something like that. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #510 on: December 20, 2008, 06:12:54 PM »

My beautiful Christmas avatar is not showing up.  What did I do wrong?  I will try again.

Isn't it beautiful??? Wow! You gorgeous!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #511 on: December 20, 2008, 06:14:00 PM »

Good Night.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: December 20, 2008, 06:14:06 PM »

Not sure if it's been posted but there is a show on about Caylee on MSNBC right now.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: December 20, 2008, 06:14:42 PM »

I doubt if there will be a plea deal taken IF offered. Money has been spent already for Linda Kenny-Baden and Dr. Lee. Baez must be burning up money on retainers and disbursement fees. Look at the way justice has been perverted when these characters are involved. I read that the fee for Dr. M. Baden was $ 100,000.00 for the OJ trial, the murder one. It's just going to be dirty trial. Casey has withstood the worst of it and she hasn't caved to date. She isn't going to.
Search warrant ... well good, but there are four members of the ANT family. There have been no search warrants on Lee's place.
eternal0void
Scared Monkey

« Reply #514 on: December 20, 2008, 06:14:47 PM »

Hello monkeys, I have a question for some of you legal eagles.  Let's say she confesses, does she have to tell exactly how she did it?  I mean, does she have to give all the gory details or can she just say I did it and that is all and say no more????

She has to give a full and detailed confession to make a plea bargain, mostly because the cops always want to make sure that they have the right person, so they will compare the confession to "details not released to the public".  If the confession mentions stuff that People Who Aren't The Cops wouldn't know, then they probably have the right person confessing to the crime.

Right now, if the confession is part of a plea bargain, the district attorney is going to want an ironclad confession with no possibility of recanting later.  This means s/he will want details, as well as where to find incriminating items, so that there's lots of other evidence should Casey recant or other problems crop up with the confession.

"When, however, the lay public rallies round an idea, that is denounced by distinguished but elderly scientists, and supports that idea with great fervor and emotion - the distinguished but elderly scientists are then, after all, probably right." - Asimov
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: December 20, 2008, 06:15:39 PM »

I see it Hudsunn.

It is absolutely georgeous.

If I were not so loyal to Ducky ... I would ask Klaas to make me one similar to yours.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: December 20, 2008, 06:16:51 PM »

Good Night.

Good Night??

Janet
3:15 PM PT

_____

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: December 20, 2008, 06:17:07 PM »

so =caylee could have  been in the wheel well (sp?) when george picked the car up from amscott? and he just didn't do a real good job of looking around for the source of the smell when he opened the trunk? the guy from the tow yard threw the trash bag out, and so george was ok with leaving...    and then.. later discovered caylee there when he got home?  possibility..

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: December 20, 2008, 06:18:51 PM »

I absalutly believe that the Anthony's are gonna need that immunity deal.  But I feel in my heart that its too late for them to ask for it.  I honestly think the LE is gonna follow up on the false information the Anthony's have given and charge them with something..
    I also think that Lee is the smartest one of them all, for going into hiding and getting away from the media and  not perjuring himself anymore than he already had, and therefore will prolly be the only one not in trouble with LE...........
     I also (as I have said here many times before) do not believe that Lee is the father nor do I believe George is,  I do still stand with my original post that the father is deceased,,,,,,,,,,

Right on HH, O4bull said I was a liar, and she was making fun of my dog too!! But I said you would agree with me and she said Oh Yeah? and I said Yeah! and she said Oh it's ON GIRL! and she bobbed her head side to side in a threatening manner and I was all skeered! So I said wait till Higher Hopes gets here! And she backed off for the moment! So I'm really glad you're in the cage now!! I'm sitting next to you!!! 
Sit right here my friend,  I aint skerred, I will bet right alone with you and we will see who comes out on top....LOL.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #519 on: December 20, 2008, 06:20:31 PM »

Keating from Fox, supposedly asked someone from LE about arrests, and the answer was something to the effect of not today, but could be coming down the road. Also Yuri was along with the CSI team, and the CSI team were taking pictures of the outside of the house.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.