March 29, 2024, 07:27:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 384254 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #600 on: December 20, 2008, 07:14:56 PM »

Is anybody watching Fox News and the latest report about what was carried out of the Anthonys home? Two big cartons followed by a girl carrying wrapped B'Day presents!!!!

OMG what could the presents have to do with anything?? 
I don't know boo, I wish I could see the search warrant.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #601 on: December 20, 2008, 07:15:47 PM »

Good evening all...big news today, huh?!!??
Good Evening to ye too dejasade!!!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #602 on: December 20, 2008, 07:16:57 PM »

Is anybody watching Fox News and the latest report about what was carried out of the Anthonys home? Two big cartons followed by a girl carrying wrapped B'Day presents!!!!
Is there a link?  OMG, what a great way to "hide" evidence???????????? 
canadagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #603 on: December 20, 2008, 07:18:14 PM »

What if those wrapped presents were nothing more than empty boxes????  How would the Anthony's explain that.
eternal0void
Scared Monkey

« Reply #604 on: December 20, 2008, 07:18:36 PM »

Defending Caylee's mom a challenge, experts say

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/20/caylee.anthony.next/

... snipped for quote

"If you don't have a cause of death, isn't it possible that it might have been an accident?" Kobilinsky said.

Thanks for that article, littletxlady! 

The part I snipped above, and bolded....    

Surely this will not work in court????? 

No worries--bolded it for you. Yes, I think they will try to use it in court. And, it might work. But they will also include the computer searches as circumstantial evidence for premediation--methinks anyway.

Thanks!  If they do use it in court, sure am hoping the jury looks a bit deeper. 

And about the computer searches.. think the defense will say something like, yeah those searches were there, with three adults living in the house, prove that it was casey who made those searches.    

I guess that's one of the problems with circumstantial evidence?  Sure am hoping that an over-abundance of circumstantial evidence will give it all greater weight. 

I don't believe the accidental death explanation will work... I look at it this way- if you asked 100 people what would they do if their child died accidentally- how many would say  "I would cover it up, lie to the police, and the worst thing that could happen would be that I would get in trouble" .....  most of us would say the opposite, you would try to get help for your child and never mind what the consequences were, if it truly was an accident.

Accidental death defense works great if you can establish some form of mental illness which causes a person's mind to behave differently from "most of us".  If you can establish that this person was already actively paranoid, not going to the police is normal behavior for such a person.

Also, what you say now and what you would actually do in such a situation are two different things.  Nothing is ever as simple as "you've just accidentally hurt a child and the child needs help."  Real life has reaction-altering situations, such as the other parent secretly molesting the child, giving you the choice between your child dying or your child living but growing up under the complete control of a child molestor because you lose custody thanks to the truly accidental harm you caused to the child.  Or you hearing the recent news of the local foster care system employing people who neglect and abuse children in the foster care system, and the accidental death of this child will lead to your other children being released into the care of these neglectful and abusive people.  Or a host of other problems which might make you think the accidentally hurt child will be better off dead.

No one in a future situation is exactly who they are right now.

Giving your child illegal substances is not accidental.

Giving your child illegal substances is not accidental, but killing your child by giving them substances for which you do not know the lethal dose for a child is accidental death by negligence, not intentional murder.  If the prosecutor can't prove that Casey knew how much was a lethal dose of the illegal substance for a small child, then he can't prove the child's death was intentional, especially if forensics can't prove the level of drugs in the child's system at the time of death.

"When, however, the lay public rallies round an idea, that is denounced by distinguished but elderly scientists, and supports that idea with great fervor and emotion - the distinguished but elderly scientists are then, after all, probably right." - Asimov
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #605 on: December 20, 2008, 07:18:39 PM »

Hiding evidence in plain sight....  She even mentioned those on Greta!  (wasn't it Greta?  or was it the Jessica interview)

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: December 20, 2008, 07:19:29 PM »

Boy................I cant believe the Anthonys are that smart..........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: December 20, 2008, 07:19:43 PM »

... snipped for quote

"If you don't have a cause of death, isn't it possible that it might have been an accident?" Kobilinsky said.

Of course it could work in court.  Criminal trials require stronger proof for the stronger charges, and if you can't prove cause of death then you can't prove that the crime (sans confession) was premeditated and intentional.  High-grade murder charges usually require premeditation.

If Casey "comes clean" and announces as her defense that "the whole thing was a terrible accident, and because" Casey is "completely insane with depression and suicidal tendencies" Casey "tried to cover it up.....waaaaaahhh" <hides her face in her hands and squirts water into her eyes while no one can see, then looks up>.

She might get off with manslaughter instead of murder, and get out of prison before menopause, so she can start producing new future child "accidental death" victims.

Accidental death??? Funny Casey Anthony defense team is saying that Nanny did it not that the death happened in the presence of Casey and was an accident.

The duct tape, internet searches and presence of chloroform are going to be a hard accident sell.

No one goes so far out of their way to concoct a false story when its an accident.

Casey is the female JVDS.

... and the parents of Joran and Casey are carbon copies.

Janet

++++++++

THE CAYLEE MARIE CASE

CINDY AND GEORGE ANTHONY

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you 100 percent believe your daughter.?

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, I do.

VAN SUSTEREN: George, what about you, 100 percent?

GEORGE ANTHONY, MISSING CHILD'S GRANDFATHER: More than 100 percent

On the Record w/ Greta
August 6, 2008
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: … He said, The truth will come forward, and I know that I didn't do anything to the girl. And the truth will come forward. And he was so strong.  And I believe in him. I believe so in him. ... I believe in him 200 percent.

On the Record w/ Greta
June 23, 2005
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #608 on: December 20, 2008, 07:20:13 PM »

Boo and O4Bull-  OFF TOPIC

Your dogs are the cutest kind of dog EVER (well next to my maltese     )

Do they shed?

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: December 20, 2008, 07:20:22 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

So another search of the Anthony home.  They were there and left rather quickly.  Makes me think they knew exactly what they were looking for.  Oh, and this "it's disrespectful for LE to spring this on the A's" nonsene I have been reading at another site, GMAFB!  It's disrespectful for a family to cover-up a murder of an innocent baby!

Lisa

Its a murder investigation!!!   Good Grief.  What do they expect?    Besides, the people living in that home are also asking for immunity.   Sounds like they are guilty of something, too.  jmo

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #610 on: December 20, 2008, 07:21:00 PM »

There was a big discussion about what was in those wrapped presents either here or WS _ I've read so much here and there I get confused where I saw what. Cindy showed Greta I think it was in that interview the gifts she had for when Caylee came home and everybody was speculating that perhaps Cindy was wrapping up stuff that she couldn't very well dispose of that would be evidence and instead of trying to remove it from the house, leaving it in plain sight.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: December 20, 2008, 07:22:31 PM »

DITTO.  Tha Ants have empty heads, not empty boxes...lol

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #612 on: December 20, 2008, 07:24:22 PM »

DITTO.  Tha Ants have empty heads, not empty boxes...lol

I just hope the police are not so reduced for theories and ideas that they are reduced to reading what posters who are amateur sleuths put on websites...
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: December 20, 2008, 07:25:01 PM »

Boo and O4Bull-  OFF TOPIC

Your dogs are the cutest kind of dog EVER (well next to my maltese     )

Do they shed?
Yes, unfortunately!!  I have 2, a brown & white (like Boo) and a white and orange (like the pic she posted earlier)
They are sort of "hypoallergenic" LOL, their coats are good for people with allergies.  They hold dirt though and after being outdoors, can bring the outdoors with them.  They have sloppy beards and drool (mine aren't too bad, really) but they have the most human-like eyes and I adore them.  They are "gentle giants", mine weigh in at about 75 lbs each but they are so sweet.

Back to topic:

I hope we find out what was in those wrapped presents.  OMG!  I never thought of hiding something in there.   
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: December 20, 2008, 07:26:03 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

So another search of the Anthony home.  They were there and left rather quickly.  Makes me think they knew exactly what they were looking for.  Oh, and this "it's disrespectful for LE to spring this on the A's" nonsene I have been reading at another site, GMAFB!  It's disrespectful for a family to cover-up a murder of an innocent baby!

Lisa

Its a murder investigation!!!   Good Grief.  What do they expect?    Besides, the people living in that home are also asking for immunity.   Sounds like they are guilty of something, too.  jmo

No more disrespectful than they (anthony's)  have been to Caylee and her memory, IMO.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #615 on: December 20, 2008, 07:26:22 PM »

I absalutly believe that the Anthony's are gonna need that immunity deal.  But I feel in my heart that its too late for them to ask for it.  I honestly think the LE is gonna follow up on the false information the Anthony's have given and charge them with something..
    I also think that Lee is the smartest one of them all, for going into hiding and getting away from the media and  not perjuring himself anymore than he already had, and therefore will prolly be the only one not in trouble with LE...........
     I also (as I have said here many times before) do not believe that Lee is the father nor do I believe George is,  I do still stand with my original post that the father is deceased,,,,,,,,,,

Hi HH,

It's good to see you.
I do need to ask because I do remember you saying this way back when the contemplation was new.  Is this just a feeling within your Heart; or is it from a hint from your source?  If it isn't something you can put up here you have my addy.  If it's something none of us can know then I understand and ask forgivness for asking.  I'm just so darn inquisitive or should I just say I'n NOSEY????
Hey PJ...............how are you.......   Yes its a hint.........as I said before.not a family member..............

LOLLLLLL HH!!!

Can you tell I was anxious to get an answer.  Heaven forbid, I even forgot to sign off.  Not to mention my spelling error

PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
eternal0void
Scared Monkey

« Reply #616 on: December 20, 2008, 07:26:42 PM »

I fully expect Casey Anthony to attempt the "Susan Smith" defense.  This is the profile developed by the FBI Behavioral Sciences division describing a homicidal mother, developed for the Susan Smith investigation, but just look how much it looks like Casey Anthony:

"Sheriff Wells and Agent Logan contacted the FBI's Behavioral Sciences Unit for assistance. Wells and Logan asked the unit to provide a profile of the characteristics of a homicidal mother. The profile the FBI provided fit Susan Smith almost perfectly. The FBI's profile described a woman in her twenties, who grew up or lived in poverty, was under-educated, had a history of either physical or sexual abuse or both, remained isolated from social supports, had depressive and suicidal tendencies and was usually experiencing rejection by a male lover at the time she murdered. The profile also described how the mother might also find herself enmeshed with her children and show an inability to define her boundaries as separate from her children. The profile also described how depression in the mother was often correlated with a blurring of boundaries. A mother's biological ties, her strong role expectations to be a mother, her significantly greater care giving responsibilities, her isolation in carrying out those responsibilities and her greater tendency toward depression and self-destruction were likely to result in her becoming trapped in enmeshment with her children."

"During a homicidal act, a mother may view a child as a mere extension of herself rather than as a separate being. A mother's suicidal inclination may often be transformed into filial homicide."

The "Susan Smith" defense is where you say that you are suicidal and that you accidentally struck at your child believing your child to be an extension of yourself.  The FBI would confirm this as plausible, and Casey Anthony gets either life without parole on murder, or a lesser charge of manslaughter instead.

"When, however, the lay public rallies round an idea, that is denounced by distinguished but elderly scientists, and supports that idea with great fervor and emotion - the distinguished but elderly scientists are then, after all, probably right." - Asimov
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: December 20, 2008, 07:27:18 PM »

Janet

++++++++

THE CAYLEE MARIE CASE

CINDY AND GEORGE ANTHONY

On the Record w/ Greta
August 6, 2008

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: … He said, The truth will come forward, and I know that I didn't do anything to the girl. And the truth will come forward. And he was so strong.  And I believe in him. I believe so in him. ... I believe in him 200 percent.

On the Record w/ Greta
June 23, 2005

[/quote]

THE CAYLEE MARIE CASE

CINDY ANTHONY

"She's very religious. She'd feel great comfort. We tried to get that to her, but she's not allowed to have it," Cindy Anthony said.

Orlando News
July 29, 2008
http://www.wesh.com/news/17013972/detail.html

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: ... the only thing he could read was the Bible he got from a very nice police guy. He got a Bible to read.  And he was telling me, Mommy, look at me, I'm reading the Bible. Did you ever think about that? And I think it's great. It's difficult to read.

On the Record w/ Greta
June 23, 2005

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: December 20, 2008, 07:28:00 PM »

That is weird. Maybe they are building the case that A's knew she was dead. Maybe the boxes are empty and were for show for photo purpose such as the Christmas gift bags.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #619 on: December 20, 2008, 07:28:36 PM »

... snipped for quote

Of course it could work in court.  Criminal trials require stronger proof for the stronger charges, and if you can't prove cause of death then you can't prove that the crime (sans confession) was premeditated and intentional.  High-grade murder charges usually require premeditation.

If Casey "comes clean" and announces as her defense that "the whole thing was a terrible accident, and because" Casey is "completely insane with depression and suicidal tendencies" Casey "tried to cover it up.....waaaaaahhh" <hides her face in her hands and squirts water into her eyes while no one can see, then looks up>.

She might get off with manslaughter instead of murder, and get out of prison before menopause, so she can start producing new future child "accidental death" victims.

Accidental death??? Funny Casey Anthony defense team is saying that Nanny did it not that the death happened in the presence of Casey and was an accident.

The duct tape, internet searches and presence of chloroform are going to be a hard accident sell.

No one goes so far out of their way to concoct a false story when its an accident.

Janet

++++++++

THE CAYLEE MARIE CASE

CINDY AND GEORGE ANTHONY

On the Record w/ Greta
August 6, 2008

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT

On the Record w/ Greta
June 23, 2005

I'm no mathematician, but it annoys me when people use expressions like 110%, 200%, etc. I was under the impression that the a percentage above %100 doesn't exist...so just say 100% and be done with it.

/end rant
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.