April 18, 2024, 11:22:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 384881 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: December 20, 2008, 07:42:54 PM »

Spindy and George probably can barely stand each other at this point. How sad that at this point in their lives the only things left that they have in common are a murdering slore for a daughter, a dead baby grandaughter, a son who is a mouthbreather and all of the pain and misery.
Watching some of the old TV interviews with Spindy today was a real headshaker.. Casey is afraid, she is protecting us, she is telling us in her own way, she is mother of the year.. blah.. blah.. blah...
What a Merry Christmas for them....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #641 on: December 20, 2008, 07:43:11 PM »

Is anybody watching Fox News and the latest report about what was carried out of the Anthonys home? Two big cartons followed by a girl carrying wrapped B'Day presents!!!!
Good Evening Monkey Friends 
JodyO was it you who said perhaps the Scamthonys wrapped up evidence as gifts to hide it in plain sight? I read it here recently.. thats interesting that they would take the gifts!!

WOW. Cindy has some pretty big ballz if that's the case!!! 

Yeah, but with cameras pointing at the house 24/7, the sidewalk filled with reporters, neighbors and "spectators" from the area, people stealing their garbage and showing it to the press, it would be difficult for any of the Anthonys to walk out of the house with some incriminating piece of evidence they wanted to dispose of. The gift wrapped boxes seemed like a perfect place to hide something they didn't want to be seen. If they were B'Day presents for the missing Caylee, it would take a cop with really BIG ballz to open them, wouldn't it?
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: December 20, 2008, 07:43:50 PM »

Is anybody watching Fox News and the latest report about what was carried out of the Anthonys home? Two big cartons followed by a girl carrying wrapped B'Day presents!!!!

Now I want to know what was on the JC Penney receipt.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: December 20, 2008, 07:43:51 PM »

OMG what could the presents have to do with anything?? 
I don't know boo, I wish I could see the search warrant.

Maybe I'm nuts - but the first thing that popped into my head when I read this was.... 

----  I wonder if someone tipped them off - like someone tipped them off about George buying a gun and hiding it in the house.   Maybe they wrapped up evidence in the packages?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: December 20, 2008, 07:45:27 PM »

I know it wouldn't be admissable in court but if they were to agree to any sort of deal where she tells what happened they could ask for a polygraph to help ensure she is telling the truth.

Sociopaths are very good at fooling polygraphs, because polygraphs work by involuntary reactions to emotional stimuli.  If you have to fake all your emotions (as sociopaths do) then you will be able to fake out a polygraph.

Eternal0void, are you laughing in the dark abysmal inside? Your avi needs a little light or candle or HUG or something!!

Just read this. I am 4 pages behind still, but eternal, I gave your penguin some snow for the season and a bow for your covering!

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/eternal-xmas.gif <-- if you want to use it Wink

I'll be caught up in a few minutes.

Hi again, folks!!!

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #645 on: December 20, 2008, 07:45:46 PM »

Good Evening Monkey Friends 
JodyO was it you who said perhaps the Scamthonys wrapped up evidence as gifts to hide it in plain sight? I read it here recently.. thats interesting that they would take the gifts!!

WOW. Cindy has some pretty big ballz if that's the case!!! 

I don't think those were presents. I think it was csi's boxes, tape etc.

That's what I thought they were. At first, I thought they were trinkets or something.. then I realized one of the items looked like packing tape.  I didn't think they were presents, but if they had some "presents" (which had been shown on Greta's) wrapped that were things Cindy thought were evidentiary, that would be somethin' else!

That is what got my attention too (packing tape) so I stopped the video and looked.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
eternal0void
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: December 20, 2008, 07:48:35 PM »

I'm no mathematician, but it annoys me when people use expressions like 110%, 200%, etc. I was under the impression that the a percentage above %100 doesn't exist...so just say 100% and be done with it.

/end rant

Well, you can't be more than 100% human being if you are already a human being. 

You can have 100% of your money right now, but gain another 10% and thus have 110% of your old amount of money and a new value meaning 100% of your current amount of money.

It is basically a matter of context and timelines to declare that something is 110% right now.  Obviously you cannot have 110% of what you have right now if nothing has changed.

Believing in someone 200% could be referring to you realizing that you have doubled your old levels of belief in that someone, though your current level of belief is still only 100% of your current level of belief.

"When, however, the lay public rallies round an idea, that is denounced by distinguished but elderly scientists, and supports that idea with great fervor and emotion - the distinguished but elderly scientists are then, after all, probably right." - Asimov
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: December 20, 2008, 07:49:26 PM »

That is weird. Maybe they are building the case that A's knew she was dead. Maybe the boxes are empty and were for show for photo purpose such as the Christmas gift bags.

Or maybe they want to match tape used to wrap the gifts with tape on something at the crime scene?

I Stand With The Girl
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #648 on: December 20, 2008, 07:50:07 PM »

Klass is a great avatarist and animator!
 If you look closely at hot tub man...does it look like he is stroking his own jet or am I tripping?

okay, between this and the naked mole rat earlier, I'm beginning to feel like a prude.  I swear some of you monkeys slay me.

LMAO!!

O4B.. a prude?? You're wearing a thong on your rhino booty!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #649 on: December 20, 2008, 07:50:37 PM »

I fear it will be a long wait for Trial. I doubt they will release any more info/transcripts/etc. until it starts.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #650 on: December 20, 2008, 07:50:52 PM »

I'm no mathematician, but it annoys me when people use expressions like 110%, 200%, etc. I was under the impression that the a percentage above %100 doesn't exist...so just say 100% and be done with it.

/end rant

Well, you can't be more than 100% human being if you are already a human being. 

You can have 100% of your money right now, but gain another 10% and thus have 110% of your old amount of money and a new value meaning 100% of your current amount of money.

It is basically a matter of context and timelines to declare that something is 110% right now.  Obviously you cannot have 110% of what you have right now if nothing has changed.

Believing in someone 200% could be referring to you realizing that you have doubled your old levels of belief in that someone, though your current level of belief is still only 100% of your current level of belief.

That's deep. Clearly I've never pondered all the aspects of the expression. I always thought about it in terms of parts of a whole. You can't have more than 100% of a whole. But I like your thoughts on the matter!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #651 on: December 20, 2008, 07:51:38 PM »

I absalutly believe that the Anthony's are gonna need that immunity deal.  But I feel in my heart that its too late for them to ask for it.  I honestly think the LE is gonna follow up on the false information the Anthony's have given and charge them with something..
    I also think that Lee is the smartest one of them all, for going into hiding and getting away from the media and  not perjuring himself anymore than he already had, and therefore will prolly be the only one not in trouble with LE...........
     I also (as I have said here many times before) do not believe that Lee is the father nor do I believe George is,  I do still stand with my original post that the father is deceased,,,,,,,,,,

Right on HH, O4bull said I was a liar, and she was making fun of my dog too!! But I said you would agree with me and she said Oh Yeah? and I said Yeah! and she said Oh it's ON GIRL! and she bobbed her head side to side in a threatening manner and I was all skeered! So I said wait till Higher Hopes gets here! And she backed off for the moment! So I'm really glad you're in the cage now!! I'm sitting next to you!!! 

Boo, I love your story about the sequence of events. I think you should contact Michelle Bart, she could use some help writing some of her speeches!!         

I have been told I have a way with words. But the only speech I'll write for Michelle is her buh-bye one!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: December 20, 2008, 07:52:29 PM »

That is weird. Maybe they are building the case that A's knew she was dead. Maybe the boxes are empty and were for show for photo purpose such as the Christmas gift bags.

Or maybe they want to match tape used to wrap the gifts with tape on something at the crime scene?

hmmmm.   that makes sense.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: December 20, 2008, 07:53:49 PM »

BTW, a dozen and a half 2-1/2" gingerbread men work just as well as "a half-gallon of ice cream" when you need a drugless sedative...  drunken :

That sounds awesome! We are about to order the hell out of some Chinese food...and pour ourselves a nice cool bourbon.

Ok, d@mmit. Somebody get over here with the cookies... and I'd better get some Chinese food ASAFP!!! 

I got the booze covered. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: December 20, 2008, 07:54:16 PM »

To tell you the truth......I dont think it will be too long before the A's are issued and arrest warrant JMO.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: December 20, 2008, 07:55:11 PM »

A possibility!

Lovely to see you, as always, BT.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #656 on: December 20, 2008, 07:55:23 PM »

Can't stand him...but here ya go>>

Geraldo

This Weekend: 10 p.m. ET

• Tragic ending in the life of toddler Caylee Anthony as forensic results determined remains found near her grandparents' home were her. But the case is not closed. How did she die? And who is to blame?
• Plus, what would you do to save your child? One mother changed her identity. Dee Quinn reveals the mindboggling sting operation she devised to keep her son out of jail

• E-mail the show: atlarge@foxnews.com

http://www.foxnews.com/geraldo/index.html

*hattip Faith@hftm

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #657 on: December 20, 2008, 07:55:47 PM »

Maybe if I say I'm a naked monkey, I'll get a response?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: December 20, 2008, 08:00:44 PM »

Can't stand him...but here ya go>>

Geraldo

This Weekend: 10 p.m. ET

• Tragic ending in the life of toddler Caylee Anthony as forensic results determined remains found near her grandparents' home were her. But the case is not closed. How did she die? And who is to blame?
• Plus, what would you do to save your child? One mother changed her identity. Dee Quinn reveals the mindboggling sting operation she devised to keep her son out of jail

• E-mail the show: atlarge@foxnews.com

http://www.foxnews.com/geraldo/index.html

*hattip Faith@hftm

I'll tune in so I can find out what the defense is doing. Geraldo loves to give us that side of the story..........
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: December 20, 2008, 08:00:48 PM »

A possibility!

Lovely to see you, as always, BT.   

Lovely to see you as well, and I adore your festive outfit.   

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.