March 28, 2024, 07:55:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 384223 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #680 on: December 20, 2008, 08:24:31 PM »

Is anybody watching Fox News and the latest report about what was carried out of the Anthonys home? Two big cartons followed by a girl carrying wrapped B'Day presents!!!!

OMG what could the presents have to do with anything?? 
That is weird. Maybe they are building the case that A's knew she was dead. Maybe the boxes are empty and were for show for photo purpose such as the Christmas gift bags.

That is a very good theory. It would show what they knew, and when.......
I,m thinking more along the lines that maybe these boxes held stuff like......documents.......reciepts........pictures......letters..........things the A's didnt want anyone to find!

The video showed 3 people carrying out stuff from the Anthony's house. The first two carried a large box each. The last person was carrying packing supplies that they used. NOT any Birthday gifts.

Well, someone needs to call LE and tell them to go back and get the presents!! I never would have thought of that idea either!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: December 20, 2008, 08:24:36 PM »

Thanks, Brandi. 

I will watch anybody with coverage.  Geraldo can't keep quiet and will spill the beans on the defense, his new BFF Jose Baez.  He may even draw us a map in the sand! 

This time LE seems to have boxed the items taken better so we couldn't see what they were carrying out?  I wish they would release the warrants so we could know what they are looking for.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #682 on: December 20, 2008, 08:25:40 PM »

NGrace is of course a rerun for the weekend.  Does anyone know of any other coverage tonight?  Need more info on the search today as I missed all that.

This site was update at 6:42 tonight.,.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8115806&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1

one more>>
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,470650,00.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: December 20, 2008, 08:26:54 PM »

Is anybody watching Fox News and the latest report about what was carried out of the Anthonys home? Two big cartons followed by a girl carrying wrapped B'Day presents!!!!

That is weird. Maybe they are building the case that A's knew she was dead. Maybe the boxes are empty and were for show for photo purpose such as the Christmas gift bags.

I,m thinking more along the lines that maybe these boxes held stuff like......documents.......reciepts........pictures......letters..........things the A's didnt want anyone to find!

The video showed 3 people carrying out stuff from the Anthony's house. The first two carried a large box each. The last person was carrying packing supplies that they used. NOT any Birthday gifts.
Thanks Brandi.I didnt think the A's would be smart enough to do that.........now I want to know just what was found at the scene to cause the LE to keep coming back to the A's house..........whatever it is I can almost bet that this house iswhere Caylee lost her life!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: December 20, 2008, 08:26:58 PM »

To tell you the truth......I dont think it will be too long before the A's are issued and arrest warrant JMO.

Wouldn't that be something!

You know.. I really can't stand Cindy. I mean.. yes, her grandchild is dead, and that's an awful thing. But the fact that she may have obstructed justice in ANY way, shape, or form, is disgusting to me.  I think she's more likely to do this than George.. and she threatens him to follow suite. I'm not giving him a pass, but I think she's much worse than he is.  Or am I way off? I dunno.. she just SOOOOO rubs me the wrong way.

I believe that Cindy's control is the glue that has held that family together.

George is no angel.  He has not held down a full time job for twenty years.  He has lost thousands of dollars through online gambling and an internet scam as well as had online affairs while ... through her full time job ...  his wife has supported him and ... their lying, stealing, out-of control daughter as well as ... their precious grandaughter.

What Cindy has done since those 911 calls of July 16 is doing what Cindy has alway done.  She is desperately attempt to keep the family together and ... George is doing what he has always done ... let Cindy take control.

George is a poor excuse for a man.  If he genuinely loved Cindy the way he claims he does ... he would have put a stop to the charade a long time ago ... the charade that is driving Cindy to the brink.

If Casey genuinely loved her mother and appreciated the sacrifices made on her and Caylee's behalf for the past 3 1/2 years ... she would have revealed the truth and ... spared her mother the H--- of the past five months.

In other words ... I contend the George and Casey are users ... they have no love for Cindy.  Cindy should have taken custody of Caylee and ... bailed a long time ago.  Cindy should have learned that control only works for the short term.  Unless Casey and George's hearts were changed ... the family unit was doomed.

Janet

++++++

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account
Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: December 20, 2008, 08:26:59 PM »

Well, someone needs to call LE and tell them to go back and get the presents!! I never would have thought of that idea either!!

LOL!
As someone here mentioned, I don't think the Anthonys are that smart!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: December 20, 2008, 08:27:13 PM »

Can't stand him...but here ya go>>

Geraldo

This Weekend: 10 p.m. ET

• Tragic ending in the life of toddler Caylee Anthony as forensic results determined remains found near her grandparents' home were her. But the case is not closed. How did she die? And who is to blame?
• Plus, what would you do to save your child? One mother changed her identity. Dee Quinn reveals the mindboggling sting operation she devised to keep her son out of jail

• E-mail the show: atlarge@foxnews.com

http://www.foxnews.com/geraldo/index.html

*hattip Faith@hftm

Thanks, Nut.

NGrace is of course a rerun for the weekend.  Does anyone know of any other coverage tonight?  Need more info on the search today as I missed all that.

Here you go Anna. 

http://www.wftv.com/news/18325661/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: December 20, 2008, 08:28:36 PM »

Thanks, Brandi. 

I will watch anybody with coverage.  Geraldo can't keep quiet and will spill the beans on the defense, his new BFF Jose Baez.  He may even draw us a map in the sand! 

This time LE seems to have boxed the items taken better so we couldn't see what they were carrying out?  I wish they would release the warrants so we could know what they are looking for.

Yes, they did. Nothing was visible.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8115577&version=1&locale=EN-US
There's the video I watched.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: December 20, 2008, 08:30:16 PM »

I fear it will be a long wait for Trial. I doubt they will release any more info/transcripts/etc. until it starts.
  Nut, that is one of my most favorite pictures of Caylee. She is so happy and smiling. I HATE CASEY ANTHONY!!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #689 on: December 20, 2008, 08:31:21 PM »

I was walking through the house last night flipping channels with the remote. I heard Baez say something to the effect of at trial we will hear names we haven't even heard of yet. I got to thinking about that bunch of crap and gave my kitchen one heck of a cleaning. Baez should pizz me off more often 
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: December 20, 2008, 08:32:00 PM »

Wow...the birthday gifts.  Do they think they hid some evidence in the gift boxes?  Or maybe one of them went to the site and left a present around her birthday if they knew where the body was.

People do return to the scene of a crime and people do have some nostalgia and sometimes want to "honor" the dead person.

Casey could not have done it when she was out because she had that ankle bracelet on.

Did you guys see that woman who was leaving something at the makeshift memorial say that Casey should have her throat slit and be thrown in a ditch?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: December 20, 2008, 08:34:11 PM »

I was walking through the house last night flipping channels with the remote. I heard Baez say something to the effect of at trial we will hear names we haven't even heard of yet. I got to thinking about that bunch of crap and gave my kitchen one heck of a cleaning. Baez should pizz me off more often 

heh .. I clean like crazy when I get angry too!

You'd think my house would be spic and span clean ...well, it would be if I could tear myself away from this computer! This case has got me tied here.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: December 20, 2008, 08:35:48 PM »

If I was  Gearge and Cindy, I couldnt spend another nigfht in that house, it is so obvious that that house is where Caylee met her death and I just couldnt stand to think of that little Angel dying in the same house where she lived and thought she was safe.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: December 20, 2008, 08:38:38 PM »

Thanks!  Watched the video.  This time they took cardboard boxes.  Maybe they read our "stick" discussion.

Also said Atty Brad Conway will meet with Anthonys tonight and go over the search warrant.

I think there will be further document dumps as I believe they are required by law in Florida, one of the most open states as far as court proceedings go.  I may be wrong but I think they have so many days to release information once they have it except for autopsy results.  Not sure but I think the search warrants have to be released to the public after so many days?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #694 on: December 20, 2008, 08:39:35 PM »

Night Monkeys, see ya in the morning.

Peace out.

JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #695 on: December 20, 2008, 08:42:05 PM »

Does anyone have links to all the commisary purchases of Casey? NG seems to keep telling us what she gets, but I haven't seen them anywhere else.......Any monkey?      
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: December 20, 2008, 08:42:08 PM »

I know it wouldn't be admissable in court but if they were to agree to any sort of deal where she tells what happened they could ask for a polygraph to help ensure she is telling the truth.

Sociopaths are very good at fooling polygraphs, because polygraphs work by involuntary reactions to emotional stimuli.  If you have to fake all your emotions (as sociopaths do) then you will be able to fake out a polygraph.

Eternal0void, are you laughing in the dark abysmal inside? Your avi needs a little light or candle or HUG or something!!

Just read this. I am 4 pages behind still, but eternal, I gave your penguin some snow for the season and a bow for your covering!

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/eternal-xmas.gif <-- if you want to use it Wink

I'll be caught up in a few minutes.

Hi again, folks!!!

Hi Monkeys!  Hi Brandi, it's good to see you.  I am more amazed every day by your talent.  I have sat in your chair many times.  Boy did my feet hurt when you took it away.  I am so glad you have another one there now.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: December 20, 2008, 08:42:32 PM »

Good Night

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: December 20, 2008, 08:42:41 PM »

Also, remember that the Anthonys are not legally bound by statements they might make to the media or organizations like KidFinder.  Only those made before a judge or to LE are legally binding to them. 

I think their attorneys have told them this so they know they can lie except under oath, etc. so that may be why George apparently told the truth to the grand jury.

PERSONA NON GRATA

blessedx3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #699 on: December 20, 2008, 08:43:15 PM »

I wonder if ZFG is a ruse, so Casey can claim Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID)
formerly called Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD).

She can claim she (Casey) didn't kill Caylee the evil alter ego Zanny killed Caylee.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder

I wouldn't put it past Casey or her legal team to come up with something like that. 

If they fake a mental disorder on her,I hope they burn in hell.
It would cast a dark cloud on an already misunderstood part of our society. Shame on them. But it won't suprise me if that's exactly what they do. 
Thank You! 100% correct!

Saved by Grace~~~Child of God
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.