April 24, 2024, 04:39:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 385038 times)
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #720 on: December 20, 2008, 09:12:14 PM »

I've been reading back but didn't see any of the new pics here.. the memorial for Caylee has really grown in size.. 

That woods area is really creepy looking...I spend a lot of time in the woods hunting, but those trees just give me the heebee jeebee's

Also a nice pic of CA ...looks so natural 

heres a link for those interested...sorry if this is old news...I just got here 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-caylee-anthony-search-warrant-122008,0,5699403.photogallery

Photo number 3 looks like the back of the jerk from Kidfinders to me.....
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: December 20, 2008, 09:12:24 PM »

I've been reading back but didn't see any of the new pics here.. the memorial for Caylee has really grown in size.. 

That woods area is really creepy looking...I spend a lot of time in the woods hunting, but those trees just give me the heebee jeebee's

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-caylee-anthony-search-warrant-122008,0,5699403.photogallery

Hiyas, SS.

Here's my take on the day's events:

The site of the remains was cleared by LE at 3:09 PM Saturday. Soon after the crime scene was cleared, detectives served another search warrant at the Anthony home. Technicians spent about two hours retrieving items inside the home before leaving. Captain Nieves said that the search was a result of additional clues that had been found at the crime scene.

This has new video here: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8115577&version=1&locale=EN-US

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: December 20, 2008, 09:13:52 PM »

I agree also Casey killed and dumped Caylee all on her own. I am beyond curious what Dr G all saw at the scene, and in the bag, to say this was a homicide by means unknown.
This is exactly what I want to know too.

Well we know it was not a suicide, so that is ruled out (Orlando is not Aruba). The presence of duct tape would not play into a manslaughter or negligent situation. Wonder if any other the things present in the plastic bag like clothes, sheets, pillow case, towels may have had some blood on it possibly??? Or maybe their was an exact match to hairs or fibers found in the trunk to the bag.

Anyone in their right might that is not hired by Casey Anthony or affiliated with the Anthony "Adams" family knows it was a homicide.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: December 20, 2008, 09:16:58 PM »

Where is this memorial? On Anthony property or neighbor? Is Lee going to tear is down as well?

« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 09:30:30 PM by Red » Logged
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #724 on: December 20, 2008, 09:20:26 PM »

Hiyas, SS.

The site of the remains was cleared by LE at 3:09 PM Saturday. Soon after the crime scene was cleared, detectives served another search warrant at the Anthony home. Technicians spent about two hours retrieving items inside the home before leaving. Captain Nieves said that the search was a result of additional clues that had been found at the crime scene.

This has new video here: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8115577&version=1&locale=EN-US

Thanks Brandi...

Well...George did say in the begining that LE could take the shingles off of the roof if necessary... 

I wonder what they took...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #725 on: December 20, 2008, 09:20:30 PM »

Thanks SS, I hadn't seen those pics yet! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #726 on: December 20, 2008, 09:20:42 PM »

Re-post---- BUMP~!!!

Red, it has been so long since I read the documents about the hair but...

Now that they have the body, can't they determine that the hair found in the car is a match to Caylee's other hairs?  Also, didn't they MAYBE get a hit for chloroform in that hair?  Since that one hair from the trunk was found earlier and tested right away, maybe that hair still holds a huge BOMBSHELL of info we were previously unable to confirm 1200% without the body? I know the ME stated that toxicology would be difficult at this stage of decomp.  I just keep returning to info we had before and hoping that the links are all there to bring about some more definitive answers...  Thoughts?

ANYONE???

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: December 20, 2008, 09:21:32 PM »

Where is this memorial? On Anthony property or neighbor? Is Lee going to tear is down as well?

It's at the corner of the Anthony's house and Suburban Drive, where the remains were found, I believe.

No telling what Lee will do. 

Too bad people did not donate these toys and stuffed animals in Caylee's name to deprived children for Christmas. They will just sit there in the weather and get ruined.

I do understand people's need to drop things off there. Just seems that at this time of year, alive children would appreciate them.

No nanner throwing, please!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: December 20, 2008, 09:22:17 PM »

this is at the crime scene....I dont think Lee will mess with it.........Im sure he might be scared to act like a man if he is not on his property.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: December 20, 2008, 09:24:17 PM »

this is at the crime scene....I dont think Lee will mess with it.........Im sure he might be scared to act like a man if he is not on his property.

His mommy's property, you mean!  LOL

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #730 on: December 20, 2008, 09:24:20 PM »

not if he values his life..

The memorial is across the street from the site..I believe

Thanks Red...didn't know if I could put the photo here (copyrights?)

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: December 20, 2008, 09:25:17 PM »

http://www.lodinews.com/articles/2006/04/18/update/0_false.txt

It's not a crime to lie to state and local police — though it is a misdemeanor to provide a false name — but any lie told to federal investigators can turn into a criminal charge. And it may be becoming a more common accusation, though some say it could lead to people clamming up altogether instead of speaking to federal agents.

*snipped*

If you lie in court while under oath that is perjury, it doesn't matter whether it's local or federal. I am sure that CA lied in her appearance. That is how she is..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: December 20, 2008, 09:27:01 PM »

not if he values his life..

The memorial is across the street from the site..I believe

Thanks Red...didn't know if I could put the photo here (copyrights?)
I think it is on the same side as the crime scene ( see the crime scene tape on the trees) it is at the corner of where they started clearing the land....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: December 20, 2008, 09:28:04 PM »

Cops Search for New Evidence in Caylee Anthony's Grandparents' Home
Saturday, December 20, 2008

Florida investigators on Saturday finished searching the site where Caylee Anthony's remains were found, but their work wasn't over — as they executed a new search warrant to collect evidence at the home of Caylee's grandparents home late Saturday afternoon.

The search warrant was obtained based on evidence gathered over the past several days at the wooded area near the home where the remains were found Dec. 11. Authorities confirmed Friday that the remains belonged to the girl, who was 2 years old when she disappeared in June.

Her mother, Casey Anthony, 22, is in jail, charged with her murder.

The Orange County Sheriff's officially cleared the wooded area Saturday. At the same time, four vans carrying crime scene investigators showed up at the Anthony's home, blocking the street, as the investigators strung yellow tape to keep back the dozens of onlookers who have come to express their condolences to the family.

After two hours, the investigators came out of the home with bags and boxes containing unknown items.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,470650,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: December 20, 2008, 09:28:49 PM »

Speaking of creepy ... You mean these guys from KF from pic 3? Looks like the extended family of the A's.

Out of curiously why isn't KID FINDERS finding kids with their time instead of delivering groceries? I hardly think that's why anyone sent them $'s was to be bag boys.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: December 20, 2008, 09:29:05 PM »

http://www.lodinews.com/articles/2006/04/18/update/0_false.txt

It's not a crime to lie to state and local police — though it is a misdemeanor to provide a false name — but any lie told to federal investigators can turn into a criminal charge. And it may be becoming a more common accusation, though some say it could lead to people clamming up altogether instead of speaking to federal agents.

*snipped*

If you lie in court while under oath that is perjury, it doesn't matter whether it's local or federal. I am sure that CA lied in her appearance. That is how she is..

ONLY if the false statement (lie) is material to the case at hand—that it could affect the outcome of the case. It is not considered perjury, for example, to lie about one's age, unless that person's age is a key factor in proving the case.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #736 on: December 20, 2008, 09:30:39 PM »

Hiyas, SS.

Thanks Brandi!  Wonder if/when the A's are gonna take the signs off their front door?  Wash the 'help us find...' words off the SUV?  Hard thing to do I bet.  If I were a friend of that family, I'd be helping them (or at least encouraging them) to do that cuz it will help bring them a sense of reality. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: December 20, 2008, 09:31:27 PM »

Speaking of creepy ... You mean these guys from KF from pic 3? Looks like the extended family of the A's.

Out of curiously why isn't KID FINDERS finding kids with their time instead of delivering groceries? I hardly think that's why anyone sent them $'s was to be bag boys.

Actually, looks like party supplies to me.

That a lot of food.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: December 20, 2008, 09:33:21 PM »

A man?  He acts like a wimp IMO.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: December 20, 2008, 09:33:32 PM »

Hiyas, SS.

Thanks Brandi!  Wonder if/when the A's are gonna take the signs off their front door?  Wash the 'help us find...' words off the SUV?  Hard thing to do I bet.  If I were a friend of that family, I'd be helping them (or at least encouraging them) to do that cuz it will help bring them a sense of reality. 

They have friends?!?!

Oh yeah, their new KFN friends.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.