March 28, 2024, 06:55:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 384220 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: December 20, 2008, 09:34:38 PM »

Where is this memorial? On Anthony property or neighbor? Is Lee going to tear is down as well?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-caylee-anthony-search-warrant-122008,0,5699403.photogallery

not if he values his life..

The memorial is across the street from the site..I believe

Thanks Red...didn't know if I could put the photo here (copyrights?)

I added the link above ...

I thought it was the crime scene, was not sure.

Was kinda hoping that it was in front of the A's as if he (LEE) came out and did that ... the video would be some of the most damning. It was rather telling that he would not allow public to display their grief and sentiments when it was learned that the body was positively Caylee. Some people are just "hate" magnets.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 09:36:32 PM by Red » Logged
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: December 20, 2008, 09:35:27 PM »

Where is this memorial? On Anthony property or neighbor? Is Lee going to tear is down as well?

this is at the crime scene....I dont think Lee will mess with it.........Im sure he might be scared to act like a man if he is not on his property.

A man?  He acts like a wimp IMO.
Yea mine too.....but I think in his mind he was going for the Big Man look when he was taking down signs and tearing up memorials...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: December 20, 2008, 09:36:46 PM »

http://www.lodinews.com/articles/2006/04/18/update/0_false.txt

It's not a crime to lie to state and local police — though it is a misdemeanor to provide a false name — but any lie told to federal investigators can turn into a criminal charge. And it may be becoming a more common accusation, though some say it could lead to people clamming up altogether instead of speaking to federal agents.

*snipped*

If you lie in court while under oath that is perjury, it doesn't matter whether it's local or federal. I am sure that CA lied in her appearance. That is how she is..

ONLY if the false statement (lie) is material to the case at hand—that it could affect the outcome of the case. It is not considered perjury, for example, to lie about one's age, unless that person's age is a key factor in proving the case.

Well we're hardly talking about someone lying about their age, are we?
Everything she has lied about has been material to the case- if it weren't there would be no need to lie...
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #743 on: December 20, 2008, 09:38:49 PM »

not if he values his life..

The memorial is across the street from the site..I believe

Thanks Red...didn't know if I could put the photo here (copyrights?)
I think it is on the same side as the crime scene ( see the crime scene tape on the trees) it is at the corner of where they started clearing the land....

I think you're right HH..I was guessing from earlier camera angles..

I was going so snip your quote but this picture is so beautiful..and so sad at the same time

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: December 20, 2008, 09:39:59 PM »

Just a little teaser for Dana's show tomorrow nite at 9 ... couple of the guests are:

Tim Miller of TES
Wendy Murphy, victims rights advocate
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: December 20, 2008, 09:40:12 PM »

To tell you the truth......I dont think it will be too long before the A's are issued and arrest warrant JMO.
  WOW WOW HH! I think the top of our monkey cage will blow off if that comes to be. But you know with all of their abnormal behavior, I would not be surprised if George or Cindy didn't have a more sinister role. I know you think Lee stands apart. But why do you think he wasn't agreeable with the fingerprints?
Sorry, I was hanging out with the kids for a minute...........I think Lee was not agreeable because he was trying to distance himself from the entire situation, and also he knows Casey and he prolly thought she just might set him up with something that he had touched or maybe soemthing that belonged to him.....
I just went to eat candy that's supposed to go into Christmas stockings arhgg! Yes, Anthonys watch out! Casey is going to start throwing everyone under the bus.
LIMomof3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #746 on: December 20, 2008, 09:41:05 PM »

O/T

I have a question about that x-rated pic that was posted of Casey, are there any more floating around? Do we believe that this is part of the 1200 pics on her computer?

IMO, professional pic, judging by makeup (former model here, lol pre kids).

RIP Caylee
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #747 on: December 20, 2008, 09:41:53 PM »

It's not a crime to lie to state and local police — though it is a misdemeanor to provide a false name — but any lie told to federal investigators can turn into a criminal charge. And it may be becoming a more common accusation, though some say it could lead to people clamming up altogether instead of speaking to federal agents.

*snipped*

If you lie in court while under oath that is perjury, it doesn't matter whether it's local or federal. I am sure that CA lied in her appearance. That is how she is..

ONLY if the false statement (lie) is material to the case at hand—that it could affect the outcome of the case. It is not considered perjury, for example, to lie about one's age, unless that person's age is a key factor in proving the case.

Thank you for stating that. I was just thinking... in those signed statements of interviews with the FBI, for instance... if they were deliberately misleading, lying, can they be brought up on charges? Or do they have to be proven? If Cindy was making statements regarding what Casey told her, or stated to the best of her memory... that is not exactly lying, is it?
I know a lot of people want to see them in handcuffs, hauled off to jail... but I would really hate to see that happen, unless they were actually involved in Caylee's death or helped dispose of the body. These people are devastated... I think arresting them for lying or being misleading is a little cruel right now. That's just me and my old, kind heart.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
LIMomof3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #748 on: December 20, 2008, 09:42:40 PM »

To tell you the truth......I dont think it will be too long before the A's are issued and arrest warrant JMO.
  WOW WOW HH! I think the top of our monkey cage will blow off if that comes to be. But you know with all of their abnormal behavior, I would not be surprised if George or Cindy didn't have a more sinister role. I know you think Lee stands apart. But why do you think he wasn't agreeable with the fingerprints?
Sorry, I was hanging out with the kids for a minute...........I think Lee was not agreeable because he was trying to distance himself from the entire situation, and also he knows Casey and he prolly thought she just might set him up with something that he had touched or maybe soemthing that belonged to him.....

I did that last night, ate my kids candy. Now I have to go back to Target and get more. Damn you chocolate covered cherries!
I just went to eat candy that's supposed to go into Christmas stockings arhgg! Yes, Anthonys watch out! Casey is going to start throwing everyone under the bus.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: December 20, 2008, 09:42:42 PM »

*snipped*

Everything she has lied about has been material to the case- if it weren't there would be no need to lie...

Sorry, I was just trying to clarify what "perjury" is. I didn't know we were talking about anyone in particular.

I must have missed a point somewhere.

I do apologize.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: December 20, 2008, 09:44:41 PM »

Just a little teaser for Dana's show tomorrow nite at 9 ... couple of the guests are:

Tim Miller of TES

Thanks, RED!

I'll be listening!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #751 on: December 20, 2008, 09:51:46 PM »

Tim Miller of TES

Hmmm? I smell another NE!!  Love the Red Sox and wont say anything more!!   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: December 20, 2008, 09:52:05 PM »

Am I the only one getting booted off SM Forum tonight? Has happened at least 4 times. And we are not that busy!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #753 on: December 20, 2008, 09:52:49 PM »

Tim Miller of TES

Thanks Red!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #754 on: December 20, 2008, 09:53:42 PM »

*snipped*

Sorry, I was just trying to clarify what "perjury" is. I didn't know we were talking about anyone in particular.

I must have missed a point somewhere.

I do apologize.

No need to apologize - Brandi!!  I apprecitate the point you were making!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: December 20, 2008, 09:53:47 PM »

*snipped*

You don't have to be snippy.  I was just posting the info that I found since some were wondering if it was a crime to lie to the police.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #756 on: December 20, 2008, 09:54:03 PM »

OMG good thing I took my hormones I had forgotten for 2 days Geraldo at 10pm ET CA and GA Dateline MSNBC at 11pm ET can I get through it without cleaning my whole house and the neighbors to?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #757 on: December 20, 2008, 09:55:09 PM »

Am I the only one getting booted off SM Forum tonight? Has happened at least 4 times. And we are not that busy!

I just got kicked off and lost my post....thought it was divine intervention again!! 
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: December 20, 2008, 09:55:21 PM »

Good evening, everyone!  Although we've all been expecting the remains belonged to Caylee, it was still like a sucker punch in the stomach to actually hear it on the news...just couldn't make myself log on last night to read here.

Just reading over on FOX news' website and I think I know why the body was naked.  It was found near her picture book (the one from the Father's Day video where Caylee "read" to GGpa). Personally I think Casey took Caylee from the Anthonys after the infamous fight the evening of June 15th.  Who sticks around after your mother grabs you by the throat and tries to choke you?! After Casey killed Caylee, she couldn't leave her in her clothes because:
  • Caylee had been videotaped in that outfit June 15th and Caylee would not have worn that exact same outfit the next day.
  • Casey, in her anger, hadn't taken a change of clothes for Caylee.
  • In order to make the "I dropped her off with Zanny, the nanny" story work, Casey had to remove Caylee's clothes.

So, the question now, is where are the clothes? Was the stolen gasoline used the burn them?  Or was the gasoline actually stolen prior to the 24th and unnoticed/unreported by George?

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: December 20, 2008, 09:56:05 PM »

OMG good thing I took my hormones I had forgotten for 2 days Geraldo at 10pm ET CA and GA Dateline MSNBC at 11pm ET can I get through it without cleaning my whole house and the neighbors to?

I hope he has some new news for us!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.