April 24, 2024, 09:32:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 385044 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: December 20, 2008, 10:12:00 PM »

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GERALDO IS A TALKING MUSTACHE IDIOT AND I DON'T KNOW IF I DISLIKE HIM OR BAEZ MORE.  BAEZ IS SO UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!

sorry guys - they disgusts me

ITA. I refuse to watch Geraldo. I also refuse to watch JVM. Can't stand either one of them on many fronts.

Baez and Geraldo are 2 peas in a pod. And that pod is rotten. JMO, of course. LOL

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #781 on: December 20, 2008, 10:12:17 PM »

Mammy ..you come sit right here by me Wink

We'll listen to Christmas music together Smile

Oh, btw .. RED: Enjoyed the Christmas music you posted on your blog!

I'd like to come too!! 

Well, you all will have to take turns on the chair with Bearly. Or sit on each others' laps!

But the more monkeys, the merrier!

Ya'll come on over!

I will be happy share with my little Bear!!  And I know she will be happy to share with me - her honey bee - right Bearly?? 

Brandi asked me first!  You can sit on the floor!   

MAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!   
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: December 20, 2008, 10:13:49 PM »

Where is this memorial? On Anthony property or neighbor? Is Lee going to tear is down as well?

It's at the corner of the Anthony's house and Suburban Drive, where the remains were found, I believe.

No telling what Lee will do. 

Too bad people did not donate these toys and stuffed animals in Caylee's name to deprived children for Christmas. They will just sit there in the weather and get ruined.

I do understand people's need to drop things off there. Just seems that at this time of year, alive children would appreciate them.

No nanner throwing, please!

ITA Brandi! Actually, I always think that whenever I see one of those memorials to kids that have passed on. The child is no longer there to appreciate the lovely toys, but there are many underprivileged kids that would.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #783 on: December 20, 2008, 10:14:32 PM »

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GERALDO IS A TALKING MUSTACHE IDIOT AND I DON'T KNOW IF I DISLIKE HIM OR BAEZ MORE.  BAEZ IS SO UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!

ITA. I refuse to watch Geraldo. I also refuse to watch JVM. Can't stand either one of them on many fronts.

Baez and Geraldo are 2 peas in a pod. And that pod is rotten. JMO, of course. LOL

ITA!  But I am watching!!     I don't know why!!!!!!!!!!!!   
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #784 on: December 20, 2008, 10:16:02 PM »

Many of these folks are a part of the cockroach brigade that thinks the lights are off.  They just don't recognize that the lights have been turned on as of December 11th.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: December 20, 2008, 10:16:07 PM »

rotten with stink worms - is there such a thing?
LIMomof3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #786 on: December 20, 2008, 10:16:49 PM »

My husband kicked me out of the living room saying that the only the time he will watch Geraldo is when he is standing on a sea wall during a hurricane
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: December 20, 2008, 10:18:03 PM »

what you all witnessed was a small monkey meltdown, misspellings included.  I think I've recovered but there will probably be more misspellings.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #788 on: December 20, 2008, 10:18:29 PM »

My husband kicked me out of the living room saying that the only the time he will watch Geraldo is when he is standing on a sea wall during a hurricane

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: December 20, 2008, 10:19:29 PM »

It's at the corner of the Anthony's house and Suburban Drive, where the remains were found, I believe.

Too bad people did not donate these toys and stuffed animals in Caylee's name to deprived children for Christmas. They will just sit there in the weather and get ruined.

I do understand people's need to drop things off there. Just seems that at this time of year, alive children would appreciate them.

I agree, was just looking at the stuffed animals thinking the rain is going to ruin them.  So no nanners from me!

It's so sad seeing the pictures.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #790 on: December 20, 2008, 10:20:15 PM »

Like this?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW0M-DvkEn8

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: December 20, 2008, 10:20:40 PM »

what you all witnessed was a small monkey meltdown, misspellings included.  I think I've recovered but there will probably be more misspellings.   

Come on over, the Christmas music is great and the Monkey company is better! The fire is very toasty.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: December 20, 2008, 10:20:48 PM »

I'm watching Geraldo and Jeannine Pirro said there is a rumor that the Anthony's did not give the proper DNA samples.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: December 20, 2008, 10:21:16 PM »

Did you take the mytime typing and spelling courses in school ?   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: December 20, 2008, 10:21:20 PM »

I truly hope Baez is idiotic enough to say something like he just said to a jury- if what happened to Casey can happen to anyone. 

It will infuriate them.
LIMomof3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #795 on: December 20, 2008, 10:21:40 PM »

Like this?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW0M-DvkEn8

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS IT! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: December 20, 2008, 10:22:24 PM »

OMG!

I am laughing so hard!

That was just a classic, huh?

I like your husband.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: December 20, 2008, 10:22:26 PM »

I agree, was just looking at the stuffed animals thinking the rain is going to ruin them.  So no nanners from me!

It's so sad seeing the pictures.

I agree with both of you!  There are many children that will have little or no Christmas presents.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: December 20, 2008, 10:23:17 PM »

Did you take the mytime typing and spelling courses in school ?   

Is that a course in misplaced commas and overused hyphens?
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #799 on: December 20, 2008, 10:23:25 PM »

Well, if you guys can see it, that is great.  I feel more in the holiday spirit now.  But I cannot believe that the LE are back at the Anthony house and the Fox reporter even hinted more arrests may come as time goes by.  Huh?  Cindy obviously did not know that Casey had killed Caylee when she dialled 911.  But soon after, she started into cover-up mode.  I doubt she had anything to do with moving or hiding Caylee's body.  But George might have and same with Lee.  George was hellbent on protecting Cindy.  In the interviews he asks the officers to tell him any bad news so that he can tell Cindy because "It is going to kill her" and he says he went along with the pizza theory to keep Cindy from freaking out.  He probably thinks he has given Cindy a lot of grief re the filing for divorce and maybe he wants to shield her from everything now.  Lee, also, might have a motive to cover up for Casey.  It is all so confusing now.  I keep saying nothing else will surprise me, but it always does.

Hudsunn, your posts are so insightful, but I disagree about George wanting to protect Cindy. I see his remarks about Cindy as actually intentionally incriminating her. I don't think he gives a crap about Cindy. Nothing in his body language says he cares for her. When he had $ he divorced her, and only came back because he had spent it all.  I think the whole, "this will kill her," thing is an act, designed to get control over the info Cindy gets, but not really with an eye to protecting her, but more towards protecting himself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.