April 19, 2024, 10:19:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 384897 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #80 on: December 20, 2008, 10:21:14 AM »

Good Morning...I need to know more about these three calls Mr. Kronk made in August. After the third call and the deputy came, I'm wondering what exactly he said to the deputy. I'm going to go out on a limb here and take a guess at what happened. I have a feeling the deputy upon hearing this was the third call thought he was a little crazy and humored him by walking into the woods, to look for this bag. I'll bet the deputy did not take him seriously. I had an incident years ago, when I was in the house with my daughters, I heard noises downstairs, and was convinced someone broke in. I called the police, they looked around, and tried hard to not look at me like I was crazy and just humored me. I really hope this did not happen.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: December 20, 2008, 10:21:22 AM »

Repost from last thread:

I honestly don't think KC will be allowed at the funeral no matter what. They may stream it in for her to watch, but to allow her to attend would be a huge security risk to say the least. Even Kc understands this, she mentioned before that she feels safer in jail than she did when she was staying at her parents home.

With Christmas right around the corner, I really hope this hits Cindy and George hard that their granddaughter will not be coming home. Not to be evil, but I want them to fully understand what KC took away from them all, it's because her her that Caylee's stocking will go unfilled, no presents under the tree, no going to see Santa, no silly Christmas movies for her to dance around to. I want them to come clean about their killer daughter, not lie, not exaggerate, just tell the truth. KC needs to understand that she no longer has their support for murdering Caylee, she is no longer the center of their universe and removing Caylee from the equation didn't work

I would not get my hopes up that any of this is likely to happen. I will be mighty surprised if anything changes with the Anthonys' thinking...or at least what they say in public about what they are thinking. The only thing likely to change is that they will be unable to promote searches and sightings of a live Caylee, and they now have someone new, the meter reader, to concentrate on ripping apart and trying to turn him into a pervert. They will also now concentrate their efforts on condemning the police for never having conducted a proper investigation since day # 1. Just my cynical opinion having watched the Anthonys since this all began.

If they decide to try and pin this on Mr. Kronk, I hope they have very, very deep pockets.  Somehow, I can see Cindy slandering this man.

Lisa

I will be surprised if it is only Cindy. My guess is the defense will try to turn him into the "kidnapper" or spin some story where he had something to do with her disappearance and murder. Before the body was discovered, the defense was flailing around trying to find a defense. Now, they've been supplied with something to spin a yarn around. Cindy has been hammering the police as conducting a conspiracy to railroad her innocent daughter. Unfortunately, now, she and the defense have been given some material to work with. I hope it doesn't sell, but you can bet that when Casey goes to trial for murder, the cops will be on trial too.

Hey ladie monkeys! Like NG said I hope they go after this theory, I HOPE THEY DO, because they will be shot down and embarrased so quick. I hope they try to pin it on this innocent man, so atleast someone can be proven innocent in this case! KC is going down, she indicted herself with one single hair strand. Now we have a full head of hair.. im sure they are going to get some for of finger print from the tape or inside of the bags (2). KC's telltale heart will give it away. Not to mention i know the slor isnt going to testify. Only to make her look more pitiful!

I have not seen any law enforcement or medical examiner say they have found duct tape or hair strands.  I have only heard reporters and commentators state that and I did hear the medical examiner say that nothing would be obtained from what little hair strands there were.  I think they had very little to work with after finding that bag.  It had been there for too long for much to be left.

They had to have found some hair strands--at least enough to do toxicology, because Dr. G said they are running toxicology on hair. They had to use hair from the scene, because there is proof that is Caylee's hair without a doubt.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #82 on: December 20, 2008, 10:25:07 AM »

Repost from last thread:

I honestly don't think KC will be allowed at the funeral no matter what. They may stream it in for her to watch, but to allow her to attend would be a huge security risk to say the least. Even Kc understands this, she mentioned before that she feels safer in jail than she did when she was staying at her parents home.

With Christmas right around the corner, I really hope this hits Cindy and George hard that their granddaughter will not be coming home. Not to be evil, but I want them to fully understand what KC took away from them all, it's because her her that Caylee's stocking will go unfilled, no presents under the tree, no going to see Santa, no silly Christmas movies for her to dance around to. I want them to come clean about their killer daughter, not lie, not exaggerate, just tell the truth. KC needs to understand that she no longer has their support for murdering Caylee, she is no longer the center of their universe and removing Caylee from the equation didn't work

I would not get my hopes up that any of this is likely to happen. I will be mighty surprised if anything changes with the Anthonys' thinking...or at least what they say in public about what they are thinking. The only thing likely to change is that they will be unable to promote searches and sightings of a live Caylee, and they now have someone new, the meter reader, to concentrate on ripping apart and trying to turn him into a pervert. They will also now concentrate their efforts on condemning the police for never having conducted a proper investigation since day # 1. Just my cynical opinion having watched the Anthonys since this all began.

If they decide to try and pin this on Mr. Kronk, I hope they have very, very deep pockets.  Somehow, I can see Cindy slandering this man.

Lisa

I will be surprised if it is only Cindy. My guess is the defense will try to turn him into the "kidnapper" or spin some story where he had something to do with her disappearance and murder. Before the body was discovered, the defense was flailing around trying to find a defense. Now, they've been supplied with something to spin a yarn around. Cindy has been hammering the police as conducting a conspiracy to railroad her innocent daughter. Unfortunately, now, she and the defense have been given some material to work with. I hope it doesn't sell, but you can bet that when Casey goes to trial for murder, the cops will be on trial too.

Hey ladie monkeys! Like NG said I hope they go after this theory, I HOPE THEY DO, because they will be shot down and embarrased so quick. I hope they try to pin it on this innocent man, so atleast someone can be proven innocent in this case! KC is going down, she indicted herself with one single hair strand. Now we have a full head of hair.. im sure they are going to get some for of finger print from the tape or inside of the bags (2). KC's telltale heart will give it away. Not to mention i know the slor isnt going to testify. Only to make her look more pitiful!

I have not seen any law enforcement or medical examiner say they have found duct tape or hair strands.  I have only heard reporters and commentators state that and I did hear the medical examiner say that nothing would be obtained from what little hair strands there were.  I think they had very little to work with after finding that bag.  It had been there for too long for much to be left.

agreed. But yet they made their first physical attribute to caylee because of the length of the skulls hair, letting me know that there indeed is hair left on the skull. they are also going over the area with that special blue light to find additional fibers and/or hairs. its JMO that now that they have more hair they will be able to find the same death band as the one found in the trunk. Its JMO that she used chloroform, since it was used for too little time with inhalation it neever made it to her hair follicle. Also chloroform evaporates with time. Any choloroform found can be the same as the type a body produces while decomposing. If any other drug was present during her time of death the hair will show because after someone dies their body no long metabolizes, thus leaving any drugs in her marrow and hair. **if it had time to make it to her blood stream**

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #83 on: December 20, 2008, 10:25:38 AM »

Off topic, but sometimes we all need a little inspiration. And after the sad news yesterday this seemed a fitting place.

Are You Going to Finish Strong?

http://www.maniacworld.com/are-you-going-to-finish-strong.html

That was GREAT, THANK YOU FOR SHARING THAT! Smile

Your very welcome

I just found his website

http://www.lifewithoutlimbs.org/

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2008, 10:26:06 AM »

Good Morning...I need to know more about these three calls Mr. Kronk made in August. After the third call and the deputy came, I'm wondering what exactly he said to the deputy. I'm going to go out on a limb here and take a guess at what happened. I have a feeling the deputy upon hearing this was the third call thought he was a little crazy and humored him by walking into the woods, to look for this bag. I'll bet the deputy did not take him seriously. I had an incident years ago, when I was in the house with my daughters, I heard noises downstairs, and was convinced someone broke in. I called the police, they looked around, and tried hard to not look at me like I was crazy and just humored me. I really hope this did not happen.

You might be onto something. I had considered they didn't take him seriously, either. Though, if this is the case, it's still something the defense will use to try to spin reasonable doubt. I just hope the evidence stays in and isn't thrown out on some technicality or such. If the evidence stays in, then I think--regardless of LE's mistakes--the prosection will have victory.
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: December 20, 2008, 10:28:39 AM »

Why is it so unreasonable to think KC did this on her own? It's not like she took a lot of effort in the disposal of the body! It doesn't take much strength to kill a little 2 1/2 year old, chloroform her, wrap her head in duct tape, put her in a garbage bag, pull over to the side of the road and toss everything out the door. Pull away and go party with her boyfriend. Problem solved.

I don't believe for a minute that she had help, she wants everyone to think she's the greatest. In fact she goes to extremes to make sure everyone likes her, until she is done with them. It would take tremendous trust for her to confide in someone that she killed her baby, then hope they keep their mouths shut. Her mother may have spun some lies to make her family appear to be a Norman Rockwell painting, but no one, except a person who has the heart of a killer would help her hide this tiny body!!

You are so on a roll this morning Boo! For instance,my hubby last night said exactly the same thing.Almost word for word and he hasn't been keeping up with this case like me.He did call me yesterday after hearing on the radio she was identified for sure.He wanted to see if I had heard the news.It touched me deeply for some reason.Last night he even sat down and watched NG with me which is something he has never done.At the end when they were showing the pictures of Caylee,I said outloud,"I love you Caylee" and he said,"She was the perfect child and so beautiful"..I was told once that one never knows what goes on in the quiet place of a mans heart and so now for sure,I know it's true.....

I myself beleive Casey acted on her own. I believe there was a fight in the house, Casey took Caylee and killed BECAUSE Cindy wanted and was going for custody. Casey is selfish , self centered B*TCH, So there for, If I can't have you (Caylee) no one will. OR. Grandma wants to f*ck with me? I'll take something from her that means more to her than I do. JMO.

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #86 on: December 20, 2008, 10:31:38 AM »

I keep pondering about something LP said on NG recently and can't get it out of my mind.  His opinion is that after KC decided to go with the Nanny story, she actually wanted to have Caylee's body found quickly so that things would be tied together at that point and no other questions asked, or something along those lines (I'm not good at quoting).  Things started going haywire when cin cin called 911.

There is no doubt in my mind that cin cin and GA have known Caylee was dead since the time they each smelled "a dead body" in the car, and knew that KC was up to no good.  They knew their daughter and her reactions well.  Even prior to this, it IMO, they were most always just trying to be her buddy by covering for her, rather than doing their job as responsible parents.     

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #87 on: December 20, 2008, 10:32:52 AM »

You might be onto something. I had considered they didn't take him seriously, either. Though, if this is the case, it's still something the defense will use to try to spin reasonable doubt. I just hope the evidence stays in and isn't thrown out on some technicality or such. If the evidence stays in, then I think--regardless of LE's mistakes--the prosection will have victory.

MORNING MONKEYS~~ Rose, I agree with your thinking.  Plus remember this was in August and imagine the tips pouring in.  I'm sure that the deputy was thinking this tipster is getting tip happy.  Not making excuses for the deputy, just looking at what his possible mind set may have been.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #88 on: December 20, 2008, 10:34:10 AM »

Remember KC telling Lee to look in familiar places for Caylee. If this place was stomping grounds for KC during her youth you know it was to Lee also.  She was telling Lee where the body was and Lee knew it too.

I don't believe Casey had any help from Lee or George in disposing of Caylee, but I do believe that ALL the Anthonys knew what happened to Caylee because they KNOW what Casey is capable of doing since they've all lived with her since she was born. I think Cindy and George probably discussed what they figured Casey had done from the moment that they got their car back. I think they made a decision to cover for her anyway they could without being so flagrant they would be arrested. I believe they are concerned that they may be charged for some of their actions and would have made a deal if they could have in that period between when the remains were found and they learned about the meter reader's earlier calls. I think the defense has convinced them that Casey has a defense now (blaming the police for mishandling the investigation) and if they keep quiet and refuse to testify to anything they know, she may get off with a minimal sentence at worst.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: December 20, 2008, 10:35:35 AM »

SNIPPED

You have to remember that the A's have two dogs.  There are no leashes out front, so you have to assume the dogs are let out back to do their business.  If there was a body in the back yard those dogs would have gone to check it out.  I cannot imagine any dog that would be lured by the smell of death, its in their genes.  They may not alert like a trained dog, but they would check it out.

Personally, I don't believe a deceased Caylee was ever in the backyard of the A's.  I believe articles from the trunk where placed in the back yard, before they were washed or disposed of. 

With what I can infer from the documents I think she had her in the back yard for a short time.  Here is my timeline.

1. Killed Caylee June15-16
2. Drove around with her for 2.6 days.
3. She backed her car into the garage and borrowed a shovel.  This is when she put her in the yard and in a bag.
4. The next day she backed her car into the garage again.  This is when she realized the dogs would give her away.
5. She drove around the corner and put the bag off the road.

Remember, Casey is about as lazy as they come.

The door from the garage leads into the side yard, not the back yard.  There is a gate at this door into the back yard.  This means she either had to open the back yard gate on the side of the house, or she had to carry Caylee through the house to get to the backyard.  If she carried her while opening the gate or even after opening the gate, then there was a chance she would have been seen, since the body would have still been in rigor it would not appear that she was carrying a sleeping child.  If she carried her through the house, there are all kinds of things that could have happened, things knocked over, etc. (and don't forget those dogs) since the body would have still be in partial rigor.

Full rigor occurs at about 12 hours after death. After the 12 hour mark the rigor slowly ceases and at around 72 hours rigor disappears. So at 2 1/2 days the body would still be in partial rigor making any kind of transport or bagging difficult.

Scared Monkey

« Reply #90 on: December 20, 2008, 10:36:18 AM »

Off topic, but sometimes we all need a little inspiration. And after the sad news yesterday this seemed a fitting place.

Are You Going to Finish Strong?

http://www.maniacworld.com/are-you-going-to-finish-strong.html

That was GREAT, THANK YOU FOR SHARING THAT! Smile

Your very welcome

I just found his website

http://www.lifewithoutlimbs.org/

Once again thank you, I just added that sight to my favorites, to show my kids " YOU CAN DO ANYTHING"! and don't let others tell you different. Smile  and GOOD MORNING

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: December 20, 2008, 10:37:47 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/
Corrections Dept Reacts To Baez Comments

Jail spokesman Allan Moore says Jose's comments and this type of behavior wins him no favors from the jail

Allan Moore also said he will ask the court to deny Casey's request to attend Caylee's funeral.

Again, what an a**clown Baez is:

Corrections Department Responds To Baez's Comments
The Orange County Corrections Department responded to Baez's comments after he claimed the sheriff's office was "unprofessional" in the way they informed Casey about her daughter's death, and the way they handled the situation.

Allen Moore, spokesman for the Orange County Jail, said he was surprised Baez would say anything like that, since all their interactions have been cordial up to this point.

Moore said that type of behavior would win Baez no favors with the jail.

"I can understand Mr. Baez being agitated, but in every case, we have followed policy and protocol with Casey Anthony. We have given her no special treatment," Moore said. "For Mr. Baez to say that we were unprofessional, we find that very offensive."

Moore said the way in which they informed Casey is standard procedure. When the jail receives notice that an inmate needs to be told of a death, the jail chaplain is one who informs the inmate.

According to Moore, Baez has always been aware of this procedure. Baez requested that he be notified so he could be the one to tell Casey, but his request was denied.

Oh Please!!! Casey already knew Caylee was dead, she didn't need to be freakin notified! And Baez is a pr!ck with eyes! JMO of course!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #92 on: December 20, 2008, 10:37:54 AM »

Why is it so unreasonable to think KC did this on her own? It's not like she took a lot of effort in the disposal of the body! It doesn't take much strength to kill a little 2 1/2 year old, chloroform her, wrap her head in duct tape, put her in a garbage bag, pull over to the side of the road and toss everything out the door. Pull away and go party with her boyfriend. Problem solved.

I don't believe for a minute that she had help, she wants everyone to think she's the greatest. In fact she goes to extremes to make sure everyone likes her, until she is done with them. It would take tremendous trust for her to confide in someone that she killed her baby, then hope they keep their mouths shut. Her mother may have spun some lies to make her family appear to be a Norman Rockwell painting, but no one, except a person who has the heart of a killer would help her hide this tiny body!!

You are so on a roll this morning Boo! For instance,my hubby last night said exactly the same thing.Almost word for word and he hasn't been keeping up with this case like me.He did call me yesterday after hearing on the radio she was identified for sure.He wanted to see if I had heard the news.It touched me deeply for some reason.Last night he even sat down and watched NG with me which is something he has never done.At the end when they were showing the pictures of Caylee,I said outloud,"I love you Caylee" and he said,"She was the perfect child and so beautiful"..I was told once that one never knows what goes on in the quiet place of a mans heart and so now for sure,I know it's true.....

I myself beleive Casey acted on her own. I believe there was a fight in the house, Casey took Caylee and killed BECAUSE Cindy wanted and was going for custody. Casey is selfish , self centered B*TCH, So there for, If I can't have you (Caylee) no one will. OR. Grandma wants to f*ck with me? I'll take something from her that means more to her than I do. JMO.

I agree with this theory.  I'm still tying to figure out if it was a "Heat of the moment" crime or indeed premeditated.  The chloroform is what is throwing off my belief.  I still think Casey may have struck out at Caylee because Caylee could have been crying for Cindy.  But if there is indeed tape wrapped around the skull and chloroform found in Caylees system, that shoots the heck out of my theory.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #93 on: December 20, 2008, 10:38:57 AM »

Okay everyone! Now that we know for a fact where Casey dumped Caylee's body; what in the hell was she doing in all those remote locations we tracked on all the cellphone pings maps!!! Does anyone have any ideas of what she was doing out there in the middle of the night? Looking for alternate dump spots? Meeting clients? Drug transactions? WHAT, WHAT, WHAT??????!!!!!! 

So much time and effort was put into the cell phone pings and our little princess was found almost in her backyard.

KC hated being home and around her family. I think she just drove around to get away....no wonder she always ran out of gas!

Also, I was thinking last night that KC may have "stored" Caylee's body elsewhere before dumping it.

I was thinking that as well, but if not in the backyard, how will LE ever know for sure if it was one of those far out locations!!??? 

IMO Casey did keep Caylee somewhere while she drove around, that is why she had such an advanced state of decomp in her car, but not the first stages..JMO. I think she kept her in the turtle sandbox, it has a lid and the cadaver dogs hit the backyard. Im thinking Casey knew her parents like the back of her hand, she knew if she and caylee were not home, her parents wouldnt touch the sandbox and caylee could be discretly kept there. again JMO
But the experts have stated that decomp was in the early stages,2.6 days and I don't think the dogs hit on the sandbox....they hit on Caylee's little play house?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: December 20, 2008, 10:40:56 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/
Corrections Dept Reacts To Baez Comments

Jail spokesman Allan Moore says Jose's comments and this type of behavior wins him no favors from the jail

Allan Moore also said he will ask the court to deny Casey's request to attend Caylee's funeral.

Again, what an a**clown Baez is:

Corrections Department Responds To Baez's Comments
The Orange County Corrections Department responded to Baez's comments after he claimed the sheriff's office was "unprofessional" in the way they informed Casey about her daughter's death, and the way they handled the situation.

Allen Moore, spokesman for the Orange County Jail, said he was surprised Baez would say anything like that, since all their interactions have been cordial up to this point.

Moore said that type of behavior would win Baez no favors with the jail.

"I can understand Mr. Baez being agitated, but in every case, we have followed policy and protocol with Casey Anthony. We have given her no special treatment," Moore said. "For Mr. Baez to say that we were unprofessional, we find that very offensive."

Moore said the way in which they informed Casey is standard procedure. When the jail receives notice that an inmate needs to be told of a death, the jail chaplain is one who informs the inmate.

According to Moore, Baez has always been aware of this procedure. Baez requested that he be notified so he could be the one to tell Casey, but his request was denied.

Oh Please!!! Casey already knew Caylee was dead, she didn't need to be freakin notified! And Baez is a pr!ck with eyes! JMO of course!! 

LMAO @ A PR!CK WITH EYES! VERY FUNNY CUZ IT'S TRUE AND THAT'D MAKE A GREAT PIC! 

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #95 on: December 20, 2008, 10:41:17 AM »

Remember KC telling Lee to look in familiar places for Caylee. If this place was stomping grounds for KC during her youth you know it was to Lee also.  She was telling Lee where the body was and Lee knew it too.

I don't believe Casey had any help from Lee or George in disposing of Caylee, but I do believe that ALL the Anthonys knew what happened to Caylee because they KNOW what Casey is capable of doing since they've all lived with her since she was born. I think Cindy and George probably discussed what they figured Casey had done from the moment that they got their car back. I think they made a decision to cover for her anyway they could without being so flagrant they would be arrested. I believe they are concerned that they may be charged for some of their actions and would have made a deal if they could have in that period between when the remains were found and they learned about the meter reader's earlier calls. I think the defense has convinced them that Casey has a defense now (blaming the police for mishandling the investigation) and if they keep quiet and refuse to testify to anything they know, she may get off with a minimal sentence at worst.

Jody~

Agree with your thinking.  Cindy & George even told LE that they had thought Caylee could have drowned in the pool.  I can't rem the exact conversation, but that was the point.  I don't think ANYONE helped Casey kill Caylee.  I do think that the parents helped cover up what they thought could possibly be incriminating to Casey.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: December 20, 2008, 10:44:57 AM »

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #97 on: December 20, 2008, 10:45:19 AM »

I agree also Casey killed and dumped Caylee all on her own. I am beyond curious what Dr G all saw at the scene, and in the bag, to say this was a homicide by means unknown.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #98 on: December 20, 2008, 10:46:43 AM »

Jody~

Agree with your thinking.  Cindy & George even told LE that they had thought Caylee could have drowned in the pool.  I can't rem the exact conversation, but that was the point.  I don't think ANYONE helped Casey kill Caylee.  I do think that the parents helped cover up what they thought could possibly be incriminating to Casey.

Yep, Cindy and George deliberately messed up the investigation anyway they could without being arrested for it, and now, the defense is going to be that the police conducted a messed up investigation and a deliberate conspiracy to nail their sweet innocent child for murder. What irony!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #99 on: December 20, 2008, 10:47:08 AM »

There is a statement in the article on page 1 of this thread that I found interesting in light of all of the questioning of Lee being Caylee's father.  Just thought it was interesting that they named the grandparents and "other relatives" rather than saying "uncle"... (perhaps father?)

The child's next of kin, including her mother; grandparents George and Cindy Anthony; and other relatives were notified of the findings before they were made public, according to Garavaglia.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.