March 29, 2024, 04:31:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 384244 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: December 20, 2008, 10:23:52 PM »

what you all witnessed was a small monkey meltdown, misspellings included.  I think I've recovered but there will probably be more misspellings.   

Did you take the mytime typing and spelling courses in school ?   

Is that a course in misplaced commas and overused hyphens?

oh yes, that's it -- and there's an advanced course also !!   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: December 20, 2008, 10:25:38 PM »

Geraldo seems to have a double standard with his attitude of "innocent until proven guilty" when it comes to Casey Anthony and yet he seems to be convicting Govenor Blagojevich in the court of public opinion.  Can we surmise he is baezed.  biased. 
LIMomof3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #802 on: December 20, 2008, 10:25:44 PM »

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GERALDO IS A TALKING MUSTACHE IDIOT AND I DON'T KNOW IF I DISLIKE HIM OR BAEZ MORE.  BAEZ IS SO UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!

sorry guys - they disgusts me

ITA. I refuse to watch Geraldo. I also refuse to watch JVM. Can't stand either one of them on many fronts.

Baez and Geraldo are 2 peas in a pod. And that pod is rotten. JMO, of course. LOL

ITA!  But I am watching!!     I don't know why!!!!!!!!!!!!   

My husband kicked me out of the living room saying that the only the time he will watch Geraldo is when he is standing on a sea wall during a hurricane

OMG!

I am laughing so hard!

That was just a classic, huh?

I like your husband.

LOL He definately has his moments!!
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: December 20, 2008, 10:25:47 PM »

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GERALDO IS A TALKING MUSTACHE IDIOT AND I DON'T KNOW IF I DISLIKE HIM OR BAEZ MORE.  BAEZ IS SO UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!

sorry guys - they disgusts me

ITA. I refuse to watch Geraldo. I also refuse to watch JVM. Can't stand either one of them on many fronts.

Baez and Geraldo are 2 peas in a pod. And that pod is rotten. JMO, of course. LOL

ITA!  But I am watching!!     I don't know why!!!!!!!!!!!!   

My husband kicked me out of the living room saying that the only the time he will watch Geraldo is when he is standing on a sea wall during a hurricane

Like this?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW0M-DvkEn8

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS IT! 

I wish we could put it on a loop and watch it over and over and then shake the hand of the wave.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: December 20, 2008, 10:27:42 PM »

One of Geraldo's guest said she didn't want to go onto the property where the body was found b/c it was private.  I wonder if that is another reason the meter guy didn't want to investigate further at that time and did the right thing by calling the police.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: December 20, 2008, 10:28:34 PM »

Geraldo seems to have a double standard with his attitude of "innocent until proven guilty" when it comes to Casey Anthony and yet he seems to be convicting Govenor Blagojevich in the court of public opinion.  Can we surmise he is baezed.  biased. 

yes, yes we can, mm.   And he is a tool ... just as Klaas if you don't believe me.   

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #806 on: December 20, 2008, 10:29:07 PM »

I'm watching Geraldo and Jeannine Pirro said there is a rumor that the Anthony's did not give the proper DNA samples.

How is that possible or are they reliving the hair brush incident in code to create sensationalism?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #807 on: December 20, 2008, 10:30:01 PM »

O/T

I have a question about that x-rated pic that was posted of Casey, are there any more floating around? Do we believe that this is part of the 1200 pics on her computer?

IMO, professional pic, judging by makeup (former model here, lol pre kids).

RIP Caylee

I think if there actually are 1200 pics that LE has them and they likely won't be released.  Dunno how that one found it's way around tho.  I agree with you, it looks totally professionally done. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: December 20, 2008, 10:30:21 PM »

Geraldo just showed a video taken 8/11 by Gale St John of the area where Caylee was found. Gale said the water was KNEE DEEP at that time. Can't believe she has this video and it actually helps the State's case!!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: December 20, 2008, 10:30:31 PM »

yes, yes we can, mm.   And he is a tool ... just as Klaas if you don't believe me.   

omg, what a horrible typo... that's what I get for making fun of mytime's typing....  of course I meant ASK Klaas, not that he's a tool just as Klaas is.... omg     

oh dear, I can feel mytime breathing down my neck....       

Charlie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #810 on: December 20, 2008, 10:30:32 PM »

So, the A's are going down too?  WOW!!
LIMomof3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #811 on: December 20, 2008, 10:31:50 PM »

Geraldo just showed a video taken 8/11 by Gale St John of the area where Caylee was found. Gale said the water was KNEE DEEP at that time. Can't believe she has this video and it actually helps the State's case!!

Just heard that myself and I remember quite clearly a Fox reporter saying that he was there around the same time in August and that there was no water in that area.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #812 on: December 20, 2008, 10:32:20 PM »

I wonder if ZFG is a ruse, so Casey can claim Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID)
formerly called Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD).

She can claim she (Casey) didn't kill Caylee the evil alter ego Zanny killed Caylee.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder

I wouldn't put it past Casey or her legal team to come up with something like that. 

Dissociative identity disorder is difficult to prove and very dangerous as a legal defense.  Since she hasn't been in and out of mental hospitals all her life with DID, and doesn't even have the diagnosis, the jury will be very skeptical and figure she's faking the condition.

She'll probably go the "Susan Smith" route and claim suicidal tendencies.  If Casey can convince the state psychiatrist that she really wants to die and will sabotage her own defense to get the death penalty, this can help her (at least during the penalty phase) as this "reverse psychology" causes the jury to "punish" Casey by "refusing to grant her the death she desires so much."

If she goes for the "suicidal tendencies" route, she's going to have the FBI Behavioral Sciences lab on her side.  As we learned in the Susan Smith trial, the profile of a homicidal mother includes, among many other things, the tendency of the mother to consider the child's life so directly enmeshed with her own that the child is not a distinctly separate person, but more like an appendage of the mother.  If the mother has suicidal tendencies and wants to harm herself, attacking the child is seen by the mother (subconsciously at least) as "harming herself", in much the same way as a suicidal woman without children would cut her own body with a knife.

Casey isn't Dissociative. Nobody has come forward saying Casey ever had another personality or even used another name. She has no other identities.

And I don't think she can pull off the "suicidal tendencies" thing, either. Susan Smith had a history of depression and suicidal tendencies, and was actually depressed, rather than manic, after she killed her kids, and the suicide defense didn't work for her at all.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: December 20, 2008, 10:32:31 PM »

omg, what a horrible typo... that's what I get for making fun of mytime's typing....  of course I meant ASK Klaas, not that he's a tool just as Klaas is.... omg     

Wow i was waiting for that correction thinking you were about to be severly convicted in the court of Monkey opinion.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: December 20, 2008, 10:33:18 PM »

I wish someone would ask Baez what the cause of death of Laci Peterson was and how that whole trial thing turned out for Scott.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: December 20, 2008, 10:33:54 PM »

Why did the LE or Kronk not investigate the contents of the bag?

Janet

++++++++

Skeletal remains don't reveal how Caylee died 
Last Edited: Saturday, 20 Dec 2008, 12:10 AM EST 
Created: Friday, 19 Dec 2008, 2:03 PM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando, AP) --Pieces of a tiny skeleton found in swampy woods can tell investigators one thing: Missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony was killed. What they can't help explain, authorities said Friday, is how or when she died.

DNA tests conducted on remains found by a utility worker last week less than a half-mile from where the child lived matched Caylee's genetic profile, a county medical examiner said. But the only clue they give about her death is that her bones didn't suffer trauma, said Orange County Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia .

"Bottom line is, folks, no child should have to go through this," Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said.

The discovery of the child's remains came after months of searches, twists and turns in the investigation. Caylee's mother, 22-year-old  Casey Anthony, was indicted in October on first-degree murder and other charges, even though no body was found. She has insisted that she left the girl with a baby sitter in June, but she didn't report her missing until July.

A search team said they did not check the wooded area sooner because it was under water from the summer's heavy rains. But the utility worker who provided the tip, Roy Kronk, said he had contacted the sheriff's office in August to report that he had seen "something suspicious, a bag, in the same area."

The sheriff's office said he first called on Aug. 11 to report the bag. A deputy responded but didn't find anything and was unable to locate him. Kronk called a crime hot line the following day and the information was passed on to the sheriff's office criminal investigation division. On Aug. 13, he called the sheriff's office a third time. He met a deputy, but authorities cleared the area as a place of interest in the search a short time later.

Beary said his department was investigating its response.

"If we missed a window of opportunity, we don't know," he said. "I'm not throwing anybody under the bus because we don't know."

It took authorities several days to analyze the remains found last Thursday, and some are still undergoing tests. Some of the bones were as small as a pebble and had been scattered, and the fragments were hard to find by excavators who searched on their hands and knees, authorities said.

Garavaglia _ the star of cable TV's "Dr G: Medical Examiner" _ said authorities concluded Caylee was killed through DNA tests and "circumstantial evidence." But she said she was certain this was homicide, not an accident, and didn't expect further testing to reveal a specific cause.

"I wouldn't have issued the report if I wasn't sure," she said.

A jail chaplain told the girl's mother that the remains were Caylee's before the news conference began. Her attorney, Jose Baez, was with her at the jail shortly after.

"This is her private moment," Baez said. "This is her life she's trying to battle through right now."

The case captivated the Orlando community where the little girl's family lived, and Caylee has been a staple on national news as her grandparents pleaded for tips, promising that the girl was still alive.

Volunteers and investigators mounted several searches through the summer and fall, looking at wooded areas near Orlando International Airport, local parks and even the grounds where the bones were found.

Caylee's grandmother first called authorities in July to say she hadn't seen the girl, whose third birthday passed shortly after her disappearance, for a month. Her daughter's car smelled like death, she said.

Police immediately interviewed Anthony and soon said everything she told them about Caylee's whereabouts was false. The baby sitter was nonexistent and the apartment where Anthony said she had last seen Caylee had been empty for months. Anthony also lied about where she worked, they said.

Other troubling details emerged: Photos surfaced of Anthony partying after her daughter went missing. Friends said she was a habitual liar, but also a good mother.

Last month, the Orange County State Attorney turned over almost 800 pages of documents showing someone used the Anthonys' home computer to do Internet searches for terms like "neck breaking" and "household weapons."

In mid-March, someone searched Google and Wikipedia for peroxide, shovels, acetone, alcohol and chloroform. Traces of chloroform, which is used to induce unconsciousness and a component of human decomposition, were found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car during forensic testing, the documents say.

Brad Conway, an attorney who represents George and Cindy Anthony, Casey's parents, said they will cooperate with investigators.

"They know now their precious granddaughter is safe and can serve as a guardian angel to protect missing children and their families," Conway said.

If convicted of first-degree murder, Anthony faces an automatic life sentence as prosecutors have announced they will not seek the death penalty. Her trial is scheduled for March.

Without knowing how the girl died, a defense lawyer can suggest to a jury that labeling Caylee's death a homicide is only speculation, said A. Russell Smith, a Jacksonville attorney and immediate past president of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.

"Juries are particularly conscientious in homicide cases because the penalties are so severe," Smith said. "So, to the extent that there are gaps in critical evidence, it makes the prosecutor's job much more difficult."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=2B950E419277165EEAAA76D777520820?contentId=8110238&version=21&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: Full video from the Anthony news conference
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez speaks to the media
VIDEO: Utility worker Roy Kronk who discovered the remains speaks to the media
VIDEO: Judge Napolitano talks about the latest
VIDEO: Anthonys attorney gives familys statement
VIDEO: Remains identified as Caylee Anthony
VIDEO: Utility worker who found the remains speaks
VIDEO: Former homicide investigator talks about the latest
VIDEO: People gather at the scene
VIDEO: Casey Anthony told of the positive ID in jail

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: December 20, 2008, 10:34:07 PM »

So, the A's are going down too?  WOW!!

A possibility, but not definite.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: December 20, 2008, 10:34:38 PM »

Dr Baden just said we need to know who the father of Caylee is. I agree!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: December 20, 2008, 10:34:46 PM »

Wow i was waiting for that correction thinking you were about to be severly convicted in the court of Monkey opinion.

We find you INNOCENT of all charges!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #819 on: December 20, 2008, 10:36:29 PM »

Great news...I was wondering if someone had a vid or pic..either Gail, JJ or even Murt with all that footage..

toss another Baez defense scam out the window. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.