March 29, 2024, 03:54:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 384242 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: December 20, 2008, 11:35:07 PM »

MSNBC channel is showing Dateline about the case... they are showing earlier things we saw on a previous Dateline, but they have the search on the bones.

arigatogozaimasu Mags San.

oyasuminasai

Janet

oh my.  I see Janet has enrolled in mytime's typing course also. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: December 20, 2008, 11:37:24 PM »

MSNBC channel is showing Dateline about the case... they are showing earlier things we saw on a previous Dateline, but they have the search on the bones.

oyasuminasai

Janet

Actually I think Janet is 2 yrs ahead of mytime in class.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #922 on: December 20, 2008, 11:38:23 PM »

oyasuminasai

Janet

Here let me translate for those who cannot speak Japanese.  I have been brushing up on mine! 

Thank you very much Ms Mags

Goodnight and I love Mytime!!

Janet

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: December 20, 2008, 11:39:36 PM »

oyasuminasai

Janet

Here let me translate for those who cannot speak Japanese.  I have been brushing up on mine! 

Janet

thank you! I see Janet gave you her paypal info as well!

And good night, Janet!

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #924 on: December 20, 2008, 11:40:39 PM »

I just read that they got another search warrent for the Anthony home. Does anyone know why?

!~*Mar*~!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: December 20, 2008, 11:41:26 PM »

This may have been posted so forgive me if it's a repost:

Camera Watches Caylee Anthony Remains Scene
Saturday, December 20, 2008 – updated: 6:37 pm EST December 20, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Investigators have cleared the scene where Caylee Anthony's remains were found more than a week ago.

Detectives finished their search of the area late Saturday afternoon. "No Trespassing" signs have been posted and a camera is watching over the property, which is less than a half a mile from the home of her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony.

Minutes after a convoy of investigators pulled out of the search scene, a crowd of people marched down Suburban Drive so they could have a first look at the area where Caylee was found. Deputies said any cars parked along the road would be towed.

"This is private property," said Capt. Angelo Nieves of the Orange County Sheriff's Office. "Onlookers do not have the right to go in the property. They could be subject to arrest."

Also Saturday, detectives served a search warrant on the Anthonys' home.

Forensic evidence shows the remains belong to Caylee, and that the child was murdered, according to the Orange County medical examiner.

"This identification was made from nuclear DNA taken from the remains and compared to a known profile of Caylee Anthony," Dr. Jan C. Garavaglia, the Orange County Medical Examiner, said (watch Dr. G speak). "There was no trauma to the bones prior to the death. The manner of the death in this case is homicide. The cause of death will be listed as homicide by unknown means."

Caylee's mother, Casey, is in the Orange County jail, charged with her daughter's murder. She has insisted that she left the girl with a babysitter in June, but she didn't report her missing until July. The babysitter has never been found.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: December 20, 2008, 11:42:17 PM »

KLAAAAS!!!

I am glad to are back.  mytime is holding Ducky hostage.  She is threatening to have Orange Duck for Christmas dinner.

Klaas ... I hope you had a good day.  I missed ya.

Janet

++++++++

Crime scene open; another search warrant served at Anthony home 
Last Edited: Saturday, 20 Dec 2008, 5:30 PM EST 
Created: Saturday, 20 Dec 2008, 5:30 PM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- There were two new developments in the case of toddler Caylee Anthony Saturday.

Saturday afternoon detectives cleared the crime scene where the remains of the toddler were found December 11. Detectives and crime scene technicians spent over a week in the wooded area looking for clues. The area is less then a half a mile from the home of Caylee’s grandparents George and Cindy where the toddler and her mother Casey lived.

Immediately after detectives cleared the scene a crowd of onlookers made their way down the street to the area.

Orange County Sheriffs Captain Angelo Nieves warned however that deputies would still be patrolling the area. They also put up no parking signs and warned that cars that parked near there would be towed or cited. 

Casey Anthony is currently in the Orange County Jail and has been charged with murder.

Soon after the crime scene was cleared, detectives served another search warrant at the Anthony home. Technicians spent about two hours retrieving items inside the home before leaving. Captain Nieves said that the search was a result of additional clues that had been found at the crime scene.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=8115453&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Had a great time, still trying to catch up though.  Do I need to have a talk with Mytime? 

Just give her your paypal account info LOL!

mytime is just plain jealous.  There was one Ducky to given out and ... Klaas gave him to me.  He is mine.  All mine.

Anyways ... I shouted across the cage and ... Ducky came waddling up to me as fast as his little webbed feet would go.

I will now climb up on Ducky's back and ... we will soar over the beautiful American landscape on our way home.  His feathers will keep me warm when we hit the Canadian border where the temperatures have dropped way below freezing again.

Tomorrow Monkeys

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: December 20, 2008, 11:43:15 PM »

I just read that they got another search warrent for the Anthony home. Does anyone know why?

this is what happened today, Willen:

The site of the remains was cleared by LE at 3:09 PM Saturday. Soon after the crime scene was cleared, detectives served another search warrant at the Anthony home. Technicians spent about two hours retrieving items inside the home before leaving. Captain Nieves said that the search was a result of additional clues that had been found at the crime scene.

They spent about 2 hours at the house. George and Cindy were home.

You might like to see this video:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8115577&version=1&locale=EN-US

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: December 20, 2008, 11:45:31 PM »

oyasuminasai

Janet

Janet

Somehow I knew there would be a smart comeback from you mytime.

I do love ya.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #929 on: December 20, 2008, 11:46:12 PM »

Where is this memorial? On Anthony property or neighbor? Is Lee going to tear is down as well?

It's at the corner of the Anthony's house and Suburban Drive, where the remains were found, I believe.

No telling what Lee will do. 

Too bad people did not donate these toys and stuffed animals in Caylee's name to deprived children for Christmas. They will just sit there in the weather and get ruined.

I do understand people's need to drop things off there. Just seems that at this time of year, alive children would appreciate them.

No nanner throwing, please!

ITA Brandi! Actually, I always think that whenever I see one of those memorials to kids that have passed on. The child is no longer there to appreciate the lovely toys, but there are many underprivileged kids that would.
The memorials are for the living.  They aren't really for "Caylee" since she's gone, they are in her memory, but they really are a way of healing for those who bring something to them.  I don't think LA has any business removing them, if they're not on the anthony's property.  This neighborhood deserves it after all the anthony's have put them through.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: December 20, 2008, 11:46:49 PM »

Goodnight Janet & Ducky!  Have a safe flight!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: December 20, 2008, 11:47:16 PM »

oyasuminasai

Janet

_____

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: December 20, 2008, 11:47:30 PM »

I'm watching Geraldo and Jeannine Pirro said there is a rumor that the Anthony's did not give the proper DNA samples.
WHAT? OMG!  How would they know?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #933 on: December 20, 2008, 11:47:53 PM »

oyasuminasai

Janet

Janet

Somehow I knew there would be a smart comeback from you mytime.

I do love ya.

Janet

Goodnight Janet!  Stay safe!!  XOXOX
Charlie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #934 on: December 20, 2008, 11:48:34 PM »

To tell you the truth......I dont think it will be too long before the A's are issued and arrest warrant JMO.
IT'S FIXING TO GET GOOD!!!
LIMomof3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #935 on: December 20, 2008, 11:48:58 PM »

Something on that Dateline special really bothers me, when they are talking to George about having to testify in the indictment he said twice "i had to do to it" then Cindy quickly chimes in and says "you had no choice you had a subpeona".  Just clarifies what a lot of people say about what really went on in that house behind closed doors and that is Cindy ruling with an iron fist.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #936 on: December 20, 2008, 11:50:30 PM »

How's your weather`we STILL have the freaking air on, and I'd love to have just a "touch" of at least some 50's

Be careful what you wish for islandmonkey...you might be getting a frost tomorrow night 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: December 20, 2008, 11:50:50 PM »

To tell you the truth......I dont think it will be too long before the A's are issued and arrest warrant JMO.
IT'S FIXING TO GET GOOD!!!

I sure hope so!

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #938 on: December 20, 2008, 11:51:24 PM »

OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gale St John Now claiming she knew Caylee was there.......  IN THAT EXACT SPOT ON AUG 11~

WTH!!!!!!!!

Ok so she has video to prove they walked that spot.  Big deal!  She video taped each spot just so she could say that!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Someone posted tonight that she has video of that area from August that shows it was under water.

IMO this is a good thing Wink

Ok. True but that chick is a weirdo.  I know some poeple truly have a gift but I think her gift is taken money.  If you know what I mean. 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: December 20, 2008, 11:51:50 PM »

Dr Baden just said we need to know who the father of Caylee is. I agree!!
Well, if Baden is saying it, it must help the defense then.  Say...Incest? Which will be her defense>>>where's Higher Hopes? LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.