April 26, 2024, 10:29:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 385117 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: December 20, 2008, 11:53:28 PM »

Something on that Dateline special really bothers me, when they are talking to George about having to testify in the indictment he said twice "i had to do to it" then Cindy quickly chimes in and says "you had no choice you had a subpeona".  Just clarifies what a lot of people say about what really went on in that house behind closed doors and that is Cindy ruling with an iron fist.

I'm starting to think Cindy can lie with a straighter face than Casey.  Seems like she herself has negated the accident theory when she adamantly implies Casey would have been screaming for help and calling 911 if Caylee met with an accident.  So what does that leave now Cindy, murder? 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: December 20, 2008, 11:53:43 PM »

Bearly!

Thanks for the greeting! (Can you tell I am typing with food in my mouth?!)

I'll tell you what, that chair is reserved for you on Wednesdays and Saturdays!

I don't want any aching feet in this cage!  LOL

BBIAF

WOW!!!  Thanks, Brandi!  I meant my aching paws!   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #942 on: December 20, 2008, 11:54:14 PM »

I hope my Christmas avatar shows now.  I just love it.

Your avatar is so beautiful!

Hudsunn, I really wanted to thank you for your posts over the last couple of days.  Like others on the board, I became overwhelmed when it was confirmed that the body was Caylee's.  Also like others, I am worried that Casey will somehow be found not guilty.

You made at least three posts after the remains were confirmed that put the case into perspective and made me realize that there really a lot of evidence against Casey.

You have been the voice of reason over the past few days and therefore your posts were a great comfort to me.

Thank you!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #943 on: December 20, 2008, 11:56:26 PM »

I just read that they got another search warrent for the Anthony home. Does anyone know why?

this is what happened today, Willen:

The site of the remains was cleared by LE at 3:09 PM Saturday. Soon after the crime scene was cleared, detectives served another search warrant at the Anthony home. Technicians spent about two hours retrieving items inside the home before leaving. Captain Nieves said that the search was a result of additional clues that had been found at the crime scene.

They spent about 2 hours at the house. George and Cindy were home.

You might like to see this video:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8115577&version=1&locale=EN-US

Thank you.

!~*Mar*~!

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #944 on: December 20, 2008, 11:57:26 PM »

I'm in need of sleep.  I hope to stay away tomorrow.  I have things needing to be done for Christmas!  Love to you all!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #945 on: December 20, 2008, 11:57:55 PM »

How's your weather`we STILL have the freaking air on, and I'd love to have just a "touch" of at least some 50's

Be careful what you wish for islandmonkey...you might be getting a frost tomorrow night 

I just saw that.......that might help my utility bill, unfortunately it doesn't look like it will last

Tonight
Dec 20

Showers Late

N/A
62°

30%

High not valid after 2pm
Sun
Dec 21

Scattered T-Storms

62°
32°

40%

62°F

Mon
Dec 22

Sunny

49°
39°

0%

49°F

Tue
Dec 23

Partly Cloudy

64°
58°

10%

64°F

Wed
Dec 24

Few Showers

72°
57°

30%

72°F

Thu
Dec 25

Few Showers

69°
61°

30%

69°F

Fri
Dec 26

Partly Cloudy

72°
60°

10%

72°F

Sat
Dec 27

Showers

71°
56°

40%

71°F

Sun
Dec 28

Showers

68°

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: December 20, 2008, 11:58:31 PM »

OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gale St John Now claiming she knew Caylee was there.......  IN THAT EXACT SPOT ON AUG 11~

WTH!!!!!!!!

Ok so she has video to prove they walked that spot.  Big deal!  She video taped each spot just so she could say that!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Someone posted tonight that she has video of that area from August that shows it was under water.

IMO this is a good thing Wink

Ok. True but that chick is a weirdo.  I know some poeple truly have a gift but I think her gift is taken money.  If you know what I mean. 

I totally agree, she is a nut. However, her having a viseo that shows the condition of the land in that spot on the date in question is great!

I heard she gave said video to LE.

Everyone has *some* virtue.  LOL

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: December 20, 2008, 11:58:51 PM »

Something on that Dateline special really bothers me, when they are talking to George about having to testify in the indictment he said twice "i had to do to it" then Cindy quickly chimes in and says "you had no choice you had a subpeona".  Just clarifies what a lot of people say about what really went on in that house behind closed doors and that is Cindy ruling with an iron fist.

I'm starting to think Cindy can lie with a straighter face than Casey.  Seems like she herself has negated the accident theory when she adamantly implies Casey would have been screaming for help and calling 911 if Caylee met with an accident.  So what does that leave now Cindy, murder? 

exactly, mm.   Are you watching Dateline.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #948 on: December 21, 2008, 12:00:36 AM »

Yes, but their super sleuth PI has found out everything Casey said was true!!    
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: December 21, 2008, 12:00:43 AM »

Bearly!

Thanks for the greeting! (Can you tell I am typing with food in my mouth?!)

I'll tell you what, that chair is reserved for you on Wednesdays and Saturdays!

I don't want any aching feet in this cage!  LOL

BBIAF

WOW!!!  Thanks, Brandi!  I meant my aching paws!   

welcome, Bearly  LOL

Did you see I invited a bunch of monkeys over tonight to listen to Christmas music? They were the furry warm bodies sitting on your lap tonight  LOL

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: December 21, 2008, 12:01:20 AM »

OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gale St John Now claiming she knew Caylee was there.......  IN THAT EXACT SPOT ON AUG 11~

WTH!!!!!!!!

Ok so she has video to prove they walked that spot.  Big deal!  She video taped each spot just so she could say that!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Someone posted tonight that she has video of that area from August that shows it was under water.

Ok. True but that chick is a weirdo.  I know some poeple truly have a gift but I think her gift is taken money.  If you know what I mean. 

Agree.  She said they couldn't get into that lot because of the underbrush and no farther than they went (as shown on video only in the very mowed edge off the road, not into the tree line even) they were already in water up to their knees.

That lovely vine that grows to the tops of the trees is Kudzu.  Japanese word, lol, and it can grow a foot a day in the summertime.  Has been rumored to consume whole houses and be the only thing holding up the Walnut St Bridge in Chattanooga for years, lol.  Very hardy like ivy sort of.  But you can just walk through it easily.  And it is hard to cut at the bottom, thick vine and tough.

Water washes out little ditches and one spot can be bone dry and you step two feet and are in water up to your waist because of a natural ditch or ravine.  Sometimes you can't see your own feet the brush can be so thick.

And I am a whole state to the north of Florida yet all that exists.  The undergrowth can be too dense to walk in and having got that way quickly.  Matter of days.  Water in one spot and dry right beside it.  Like holes in the ground even at times.  Small sink holes.  Google sink holes for better information.

So I have no problem at all believing the area could not be easily accessed at any given time.  You could walk right by the bag and miss it.

Hope this helps.  The jury will be local and understand.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
LIMomof3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #951 on: December 21, 2008, 12:01:39 AM »

Agreed and the other thing that really stuck out was right in the beginning of the interview Cindy said (in regards to the 911 call) "i would have said ANYTHING to get them out here" pretty much recanting what she previously said. I have no professional experience in anything but its my strong belief that your first reaction is the most honest and heartfelt. I feel that 911 call was the last time Cindy was honest in this whole ordeal.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: December 21, 2008, 12:02:39 AM »

I'm in need of sleep.  I hope to stay away tomorrow.  I have things needing to be done for Christmas!  Love to you all!

Good night, perri!!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #953 on: December 21, 2008, 12:03:40 AM »

To tell you the truth......I dont think it will be too long before the A's are issued and arrest warrant JMO.
IT'S FIXING TO GET GOOD!!!

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq117/Wyks_/Smilies/noddingyes.gif[/img]

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: December 21, 2008, 12:04:52 AM »

Yes, but their super sleuth PI has found out everything Casey said was true!!    

yup!

she said that on the Larry King show the night before the remains were discovered.

and she thought we would buy it!!!

man o man

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #955 on: December 21, 2008, 12:05:32 AM »

To tell you the truth......I dont think it will be too long before the A's are issued and arrest warrant JMO.
IT'S FIXING TO GET GOOD!!!

sorry for messing that up the first time round..

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: December 21, 2008, 12:06:11 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/12/minutetominute_update_in_remains_discovery_12_11.html

Saturday, Dec. 20
5:00 p.m.
News 13 has learned George and Cindy Anthony have decided to take all the toys left in memory of Caylee Anthony and donate them to underprivileged children for the holidays.

3:10 p.m.
Orange County Sheriff's office obtain a search warrant for the Anthony home.  Four crime scene investigation vans were at the house.  Investigators have not said what they are looking for.  They did say evidence found at the crime scene has led them back to the family home. George and Cindy Anthony were home and were allowed to remain present.

3:00 p.m.
Orange County Sheriff's office officially released the crime scene location where the remains of Caylee Anthony were found.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: December 21, 2008, 12:08:32 AM »

OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTH!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Agree.  She said they couldn't get into that lot because of the underbrush and no farther than they went (as shown on video only in the very mowed edge off the road, not into the tree line even) they were already in water up to their knees.

That lovely vine that grows to the tops of the trees is Kudzu.  Japanese word, lol, and it can grow a foot a day in the summertime.  Has been rumored to consume whole houses and be the only thing holding up the Walnut St Bridge in Chattanooga for years, lol.  Very hardy like ivy sort of.  But you can just walk through it easily.  And it is hard to cut at the bottom, thick vine and tough.

Water washes out little ditches and one spot can be bone dry and you step two feet and are in water up to your waist because of a natural ditch or ravine.  Sometimes you can't see your own feet the brush can be so thick.

And I am a whole state to the north of Florida yet all that exists.  The undergrowth can be too dense to walk in and having got that way quickly.  Matter of days.  Water in one spot and dry right beside it.  Like holes in the ground even at times.  Small sink holes.  Google sink holes for better information.

So I have no problem at all believing the area could not be easily accessed at any given time.  You could walk right by the bag and miss it.

Hope this helps.  The jury will be local and understand.

Yes, look how well LE c;eared the area. This photo was posted today on a news site:

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: December 21, 2008, 12:09:39 AM »

exactly, mm.   Are you watching Dateline.

Hi Buds!!!  I was, and it was a really really good show (my Ed Sullivan impersenation) if anyone remembers. 
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #959 on: December 21, 2008, 12:09:52 AM »

I will say unequivocally the best liar in the bunch is George.  He lied so fluidly about the chase that once discovered he lied I was shocked.  It makes me think the gas can story as told is a lie, and the 16th of June story so peppered with details is also a lie.  He is the best in the bunch, but he does it for Cindy.  Cindy wears the jockstrap, and George is a mere shell of a man.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.