March 28, 2024, 09:37:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 384201 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« on: December 19, 2008, 03:17:47 PM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 10:48:01 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 09:04:56 AM »

Maybe I will be first this morning?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 09:05:04 AM »

I shall return later. Please carry on and try to stay on topic. We DEMAND JUSTICE 4 CAYLEE!!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2008, 09:05:34 AM »

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2008, 09:06:02 AM »

Did all you guys make it?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2008, 09:06:52 AM »

Repost from last thread:

I honestly don't think KC will be allowed at the funeral no matter what. They may stream it in for her to watch, but to allow her to attend would be a huge security risk to say the least. Even Kc understands this, she mentioned before that she feels safer in jail than she did when she was staying at her parents home.

With Christmas right around the corner, I really hope this hits Cindy and George hard that their granddaughter will not be coming home. Not to be evil, but I want them to fully understand what KC took away from them all, it's because her her that Caylee's stocking will go unfilled, no presents under the tree, no going to see Santa, no silly Christmas movies for her to dance around to. I want them to come clean about their killer daughter, not lie, not exaggerate, just tell the truth. KC needs to understand that she no longer has their support for murdering Caylee, she is no longer the center of their universe and removing Caylee from the equation didn't work

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2008, 09:06:54 AM »

WOOHOOOOOO ANNA! WTG! lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2008, 09:07:27 AM »

RePost

What role will forensics play?

Last Edited: Saturday, 20 Dec 2008, 12:08 AM EST 
Created: Saturday, 20 Dec 2008, 12:08 AM EST 
By David Martin
FOX 35 NEWS

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- We now know it's Caylee.

It's the beginning of the healing process. But the work is far from over.

Now it's time to prepare for the trial, processing all the clues from the dirt in the woods.

Casey's murder trial will hold fascinating forensic details; the minutiae that's being sifted through.

We talked to ITT Criminal Justice Chair, Shelly Shaffer, about what is and isn't out there.

First, why toxicology reports will yield nothing:

“Any kind of drug or any kind of substance that perhaps Caylee was given would go into the flesh and the lungs or into the organs,” says Shaffer. ”We don't have any of that flesh, no organs. We just have pure skeletal remains. Just bones.”

And about those bones, that's where the mystery lies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: What role will forensics play?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orange County medical examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia could not give a cause of death. So we don't know if it was suffocation. We don't know if it was an overdose of something such as chloroform. We have no idea, because there's no tissue left.

But what might be left is a report from the etymologist, the bug expert.

“The entomologist is good for the prosecution because it can prove how long the body was there. There are still bugs in the bag probably,” Shaffer said. “Maggots. We can tell by collecting the maggots how old they are. A day old. Weeks or months, that can tell us how long the bag was there.”

And where that bag's been.

Maybe the plant expert will submit some clues.

“The botanist is just going to reveal if there was any vegetation on the bag, or in the bag that could have come from a different area,” Shaffer said. “Or if the body was once placed, there are different kinds of soil in different areas. So perhaps the soil in the Anthony's backyard is different than in the woods 15 houses away.”

Shaffer says the entomology report will be good for the prosecution.

The maggots will determine how long the bag of bones was sitting in the woods.

“To show that it was there prior to when Casey was imprisoned,” Shaffer said. “If we don't show anything happened prior to December 11th, or prior to when Casey was imprisoned, Baez will just be able to say ‘My client was in jail’. She could not have possibly put that bag there or killed her child. So the maggots and their age are going to be very important to this case.

But to prove Casey herself put the bag out there?

“Forensics' best bet right now is to try to find fingerprints that match Casey on either the bag or the duct tape that was supposedly found,” Shaffer said. “On the sticky side of the tape, she had to stretch that and there could possibly be skin cells that are still on the sticky side of the tape, which could lead back to Casey.”
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2008, 09:07:51 AM »

I'm off to do other things as well.  Thanks again to those posting updated news articles this morning.  You might want to put them in this thread for others joining later this morning?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2008, 09:08:04 AM »

Gosh, this thread change happened so fast!!!   

Boo, i hope you caught my last post! AND ONE MORE TIME, GOOD MORNING ALL!!!!!

"Anna, you changed clothes" 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2008, 09:08:42 AM »

Caylee's Skeletal Remains Don't Offer Many Clues to Her Homicide

Saturday, December 20, 2008
The skull and bones found last week in a wooded lot outside Orlando, Fla., were identified as Caylee Anthony's on Friday, and Orange County officials declared the little girl was the victim of a homicide.

How the 2-year-old girl was killed remains a mystery. Orange County medical examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia reported that the skeletal remains were Caylee's, but the only clue to her death was that her bones didn't suffer trauma.

"They are not intact. They are all disarticulated. They are completely skeletonized," Dr. Garavaglia said. She said some of the bones were "tiny."

Caylee was two months shy of her third birthday when she vanished in June.

Garavaglia said Caylee's remains, which were found not far from the home where she lived with her mother and maternal grandparents, were identified through nuclear DNA analysis.

The news caps a five-month search for the girl, who was last seen in mid-June but wasn't reported missing by her mother until a month later. The mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, is behind bars without bond and charged with her daughter's murder.

Who's Who in the Caylee Anthony Homicide Case

The child's next of kin, including her mother; grandparents George and Cindy Anthony; and other relatives were notified of the findings before they were made public, according to Garavaglia.

"The bottom line is, no child should have to go through this," said Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary, his voice breaking. He called it a police chief's "nightmare case."

The case has garnered intense national attention and media scrutiny. Federal authorities have assisted in the investigation.

As to the question of whether someone might have taken Caylee out of the Orlando area where she lived, the FBI said there wasn't any indication that was the case.

"At no time did we find any evidence that this young child left this location," said Tampa FBI Special Agent Steven Ibison.

Casey Anthony's lead attorney Jose Baez said he is "disappointed" with the way the investigation has been handled.

"It’s not a professional way of doing things. I’m extremely disappointed in the way that all this has been carried out," Baez told reporters.

He declined to comment on how his client reacted to the news that her daughter was found dead.

"This is her private moment. This is her life," he said. "It’s not my place as her attorney to disclose her private moments to the public. I’m sure that’s what she would want."

Cindy and George Anthony were "grieving deeply" in private, their attorney Brad Conway said, according to the Orlando Sentinel.

"This is a tragic moment in the lives of good and honorable people," Conway said.

Ahead of the announcement, Florida police released evidence photos from the scene where the remains were found. One showed a book discovered in the woods that the child had been photographed reading before she vanished.

The pictures were among several cops publicized before the afternoon news briefing.

The book is among numerous pieces of evidence Orange County Sheriff's deputies say they found in the wooded area where Caylee's remains turned up.

Also Friday, police re-interviewed a county water meter reader who earlier this month discovered a bag with the child's skull and bones inside.

Detectives said the worker is not a suspect in her death.

The worker who found the bones on Dec. 11 had called in a tip to police on three consecutive days in August, telling them to look in the same area for the remains.

"Back in August of this year, I had previously reported … that I had spotted something suspicious, a bag, in the same area," said the meter reader, Roy Kronk, reading from a prepared statement Friday.

He wouldn't elaborate.

"I will continue to cooperate fully with the investigation," Kronk told reporters. "I respectively decline to get into the details of what I saw at the crime scene."

His attorney, David Evans, called Kronk a "concerned citizen" and lambasted media speculation that suggested otherwise.

"He has no connection whatsoever to this case or to the Anthony family," Evans said.

Orange County Sheriff's officials say they believe he was in the area on Dec. 11 following up on his own lead when he discovered the bones and skull.

Capt. Angelo Nieves said police questioned the worker again, as well as the sheriff's deputy who took the original call. They want to know more about what prompted him to contact authorities and how they handled the tips.

The meter reader first called on Aug. 11 to report a bag by the side of the road, MyFOXOrlando.com reported. A deputy wasn't able to locate Kronk.

On Aug. 12, the meter reader called a crime hotline. The information was passed on to the Orange County Sheriff's criminal investigation division.

And on Aug. 13, the utility worker called cops a third time, MyFOXOrlando.com reported. He met with police, and a deputy went into the wooded area to investigate the Kronk's claims, but didn't find anything, the station said. The scene was then cleared as a possible place of interest in the case.

There is now an internal probe under way within the police department into how the matter was handled.

"There are a lot of questions about the thoroughness of that response," Nieves told MyFOXOrlando.com.
Investigators were at the wooded crime scene all week in an exhaustive dig for evidence. They said late Thursday they found additional bones that also appear to be from a child.

Caylee vanished on or around June 16, less than two months before her third birthday. Her family reported her missing in mid-July. Her mother has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder, aggravated manslaughter and other charges.

A spokesman for Baez accused police of lying to the press and suggested they could be tampering with evidence at the site.

"Some of their comments are blatant lies," Todd Black told FOXNews.com. "History has shown that in some cases authorities have been caught tampering with evidence. That is something we hope is not happening. We're not accusing anyone of anything."

Anthony and her defense team have maintained that she last saw Caylee when she left her with a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez in an apartment complex parking lot. Anthony's lawyers say Gonzalez and another woman drove away with the child.

Police claim that story and the sitter are fictitious and Anthony has lied to them repeatedly.

Black suggested last weekend that the defense would argue Caylee was killed by her purported kidnapper if the remains were identified as hers.

FOXNews.com's Catherine Donaldson-Evans and FOX News' Phil Keating contributed to this report.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2008, 09:09:14 AM »

WOOHOOOOOO ANNA! WTG! lol.

And I even changed my avatar in the meanwhile!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2008, 09:10:59 AM »

Yes, I did, Monken.  I do that from time to time.  Have lots and lots of dollz.  But today changes sigs with every post.  Can't figure out how she does that!

PERSONA NON GRATA

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2008, 09:11:12 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) � Remains found in the woods are the Florida 3-year-old who has been missing since June, and her death is considered a homicide, a county medical examiner said Friday.

DNA tests confirm that the remains match Caylee Anthony's genetic profile, said the medical examiner, Dr. Jan Garavaglia. A utility worker stumbled upon the remains last week, less than a half-mile from where the girl lived.

Caylee's mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, was indicted in October on first-degree murder and other charges, even though no body was found. She has insisted that she left the girl with a baby sitter in June, but she didn't report her missing until July.

A search team said they did not check the wooded area sooner because it was submerged in water.

http://www.legacy.com/OrlandoSentinel/DeathNotices.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonId=121581033

You can also sign the legacy guestbook here....

http://www.legacy.com/GB2/ListViewPage.aspx?bookId=652956610025

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2008, 09:14:03 AM »

Yes, I did, Monken.  I do that from time to time.  Have lots and lots of dollz.  But today changes sigs with every post.  Can't figure out how she does that!

me neither! I'm not that experienced yet! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2008, 09:15:18 AM »

Repost from last thread:

I honestly don't think KC will be allowed at the funeral no matter what. They may stream it in for her to watch, but to allow her to attend would be a huge security risk to say the least. Even Kc understands this, she mentioned before that she feels safer in jail than she did when she was staying at her parents home.

With Christmas right around the corner, I really hope this hits Cindy and George hard that their granddaughter will not be coming home. Not to be evil, but I want them to fully understand what KC took away from them all, it's because her her that Caylee's stocking will go unfilled, no presents under the tree, no going to see Santa, no silly Christmas movies for her to dance around to. I want them to come clean about their killer daughter, not lie, not exaggerate, just tell the truth. KC needs to understand that she no longer has their support for murdering Caylee, she is no longer the center of their universe and removing Caylee from the equation didn't work

This post Boo makes me think about something.In a small town just up the road from me,there was a murder several years ago.A man and wife and three kids.The kids were outside playing and the couple inside got into it.The man grabbed a plastic baseball bat and went to beating his wife with it.When it didn't do the damage he wanted he went and got a wooden one.He killed her while his children were playing outside.Her family decided it would be a good thing to let him see what he had done to her so right before the funeral,she was carried to the jail.He was brought out to have a look and all he did was smile,turn around and walk back into the jail.No response at all except for a smile.So sick!!!! I do not think Casey will be allowed to attend but stranger things have happened...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2008, 09:17:59 AM »

I use this site for my signature rotation (random images)
http://www.cgispy.com
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2008, 09:18:25 AM »

goodnight everyone, I better get to bed.
Praying for Caylee and justice.  Nite monkeys, have a good day, and hug your kids and love them. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2008, 09:19:16 AM »

goodnight everyone, I better get to bed.
Praying for Caylee and justice.  Nite monkeys, have a good day, and hug your kids and love them. 

'Nite Lucinda. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2008, 09:19:20 AM »

I use this site for my signature rotation (random images)
http://www.cgispy.com

Hey, Thanks, Today!!! 

Phaedrus
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.