April 30, 2024, 05:22:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 385412 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: December 20, 2008, 10:47:18 AM »

I agree with this theory.  I'm still tying to figure out if it was a "Heat of the moment" crime or indeed premeditated.  The chloroform is what is throwing off my belief.  I still think Casey may have struck out at Caylee because Caylee could have been crying for Cindy.  But if there is indeed tape wrapped around the skull and chloroform found in Caylees system, that shoots the heck out of my theory.

Me, too, Charliegirl. I have been along the lines of what LP is saying, that she was using it to keep Caylee quiet. I had even considered that maybe the duct tape (if true) was used to keep her quiet in case she woke up too soon. Anyway, I am at a loss on whether it was truly premeditated....though the searches on the computer sure are good circumstantial evidence.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #101 on: December 20, 2008, 10:47:33 AM »

Okay everyone! Now that we know for a fact where Casey dumped Caylee's body; what in the hell was she doing in all those remote locations we tracked on all the cellphone pings maps!!! Does anyone have any ideas of what she was doing out there in the middle of the night? Looking for alternate dump spots? Meeting clients? Drug transactions? WHAT, WHAT, WHAT??????!!!!!! 

So much time and effort was put into the cell phone pings and our little princess was found almost in her backyard.

KC hated being home and around her family. I think she just drove around to get away....no wonder she always ran out of gas!

Also, I was thinking last night that KC may have "stored" Caylee's body elsewhere before dumping it.

I was thinking that as well, but if not in the backyard, how will LE ever know for sure if it was one of those far out locations!!??? 

IMO Casey did keep Caylee somewhere while she drove around, that is why she had such an advanced state of decomp in her car, but not the first stages..JMO. I think she kept her in the turtle sandbox, it has a lid and the cadaver dogs hit the backyard. Im thinking Casey knew her parents like the back of her hand, she knew if she and caylee were not home, her parents wouldnt touch the sandbox and caylee could be discretly kept there. again JMO
But the experts have stated that decomp was in the early stages,2.6 days and I don't think the dogs hit on the sandbox....they hit on Caylee's little play house?

My theory needs work, but im just trying to put myself in her shoes. im her age, same mindset *party*, i dont have a child but i have had to hide things from my parents and the sandbox just catches my attention 100%. Not to mention when i watched Gretas interview at the anthony house it looked in the sandbox as if there was an indent in the middle, and the toys were scattered around it..looks like something heavy had been in there..hmm

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: December 20, 2008, 10:48:55 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/
Corrections Dept Reacts To Baez Comments

Jail spokesman Allan Moore says Jose's comments and this type of behavior wins him no favors from the jail

Allan Moore also said he will ask the court to deny Casey's request to attend Caylee's funeral.

Again, what an a**clown Baez is:

Corrections Department Responds To Baez's Comments
The Orange County Corrections Department responded to Baez's comments after he claimed the sheriff's office was "unprofessional" in the way they informed Casey about her daughter's death, and the way they handled the situation.

Allen Moore, spokesman for the Orange County Jail, said he was surprised Baez would say anything like that, since all their interactions have been cordial up to this point.

Moore said that type of behavior would win Baez no favors with the jail.

"I can understand Mr. Baez being agitated, but in every case, we have followed policy and protocol with Casey Anthony. We have given her no special treatment," Moore said. "For Mr. Baez to say that we were unprofessional, we find that very offensive."

Moore said the way in which they informed Casey is standard procedure. When the jail receives notice that an inmate needs to be told of a death, the jail chaplain is one who informs the inmate.

According to Moore, Baez has always been aware of this procedure. Baez requested that he be notified so he could be the one to tell Casey, but his request was denied.

Oh Please!!! Casey already knew Caylee was dead, she didn't need to be freakin notified! And Baez is a pr!ck with eyes! JMO of course!! 

LMAO @ A PR!CK WITH EYES! VERY FUNNY CUZ IT'S TRUE AND THAT'D MAKE A GREAT PIC! 

That would make a great pic!!! LMAO!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: December 20, 2008, 10:49:03 AM »

Okay everyone! Now that we know for a fact where Casey dumped Caylee's body; what in the hell was she doing in all those remote locations we tracked on all the cellphone pings maps!!! Does anyone have any ideas of what she was doing out there in the middle of the night? Looking for alternate dump spots? Meeting clients? Drug transactions? WHAT, WHAT, WHAT??????!!!!!! 

So much time and effort was put into the cell phone pings and our little princess was found almost in her backyard.

KC hated being home and around her family. I think she just drove around to get away....no wonder she always ran out of gas!

Also, I was thinking last night that KC may have "stored" Caylee's body elsewhere before dumping it.

I was thinking that as well, but if not in the backyard, how will LE ever know for sure if it was one of those far out locations!!??? 

IMO Casey did keep Caylee somewhere while she drove around, that is why she had such an advanced state of decomp in her car, but not the first stages..JMO. I think she kept her in the turtle sandbox, it has a lid and the cadaver dogs hit the backyard. Im thinking Casey knew her parents like the back of her hand, she knew if she and caylee were not home, her parents wouldnt touch the sandbox and caylee could be discretly kept there. again JMO
But the experts have stated that decomp was in the early stages,2.6 days and I don't think the dogs hit on the sandbox....they hit on Caylee's little play house?

Didn't the dogs hit in both places Karma? I know when they were walking around in the backyard with Greta,Cindy said the dogs hit by the sandbox.She pointed there and Greta even said,"This is a sandbox"? Maybe Casey was laying her in both places not knowing what to do.In a state of panic maybe?I dunno...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: December 20, 2008, 10:52:39 AM »

Good Morning...I need to know more about these three calls Mr. Kronk made in August. After the third call and the deputy came, I'm wondering what exactly he said to the deputy. I'm going to go out on a limb here and take a guess at what happened. I have a feeling the deputy upon hearing this was the third call thought he was a little crazy and humored him by walking into the woods, to look for this bag. I'll bet the deputy did not take him seriously. I had an incident years ago, when I was in the house with my daughters, I heard noises downstairs, and was convinced someone broke in. I called the police, they looked around, and tried hard to not look at me like I was crazy and just humored me. I really hope this did not happen.

You might be onto something. I had considered they didn't take him seriously, either. Though, if this is the case, it's still something the defense will use to try to spin reasonable doubt. I just hope the evidence stays in and isn't thrown out on some technicality or such. If the evidence stays in, then I think--regardless of LE's mistakes--the prosection will have victory.
i think it says something for LE that they did check three times, I mean they still had that ongoing search for Zanny!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: December 20, 2008, 10:54:59 AM »

There is a statement in the article on page 1 of this thread that I found interesting in light of all of the questioning of Lee being Caylee's father.  Just thought it was interesting that they named the grandparents and "other relatives" rather than saying "uncle"... (perhaps father?)

The child's next of kin, including her mother; grandparents George and Cindy Anthony; and other relatives were notified of the findings before they were made public, according to Garavaglia.

Hmmm, I assumed that this meant the great grandparents.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: December 20, 2008, 10:55:06 AM »

Good Morning...I need to know more about these three calls Mr. Kronk made in August. After the third call and the deputy came, I'm wondering what exactly he said to the deputy. I'm going to go out on a limb here and take a guess at what happened. I have a feeling the deputy upon hearing this was the third call thought he was a little crazy and humored him by walking into the woods, to look for this bag. I'll bet the deputy did not take him seriously. I had an incident years ago, when I was in the house with my daughters, I heard noises downstairs, and was convinced someone broke in. I called the police, they looked around, and tried hard to not look at me like I was crazy and just humored me. I really hope this did not happen.

You might be onto something. I had considered they didn't take him seriously, either. Though, if this is the case, it's still something the defense will use to try to spin reasonable doubt. I just hope the evidence stays in and isn't thrown out on some technicality or such. If the evidence stays in, then I think--regardless of LE's mistakes--the prosection will have victory.
i think it says something for LE that they did check three times, I mean they still had that ongoing search for Zanny!

Did they actually check all three times? I didn't think they did. Maybe I am misunderstanding. Either way, you are totally right about that search for Zanny--LOL!!! 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: December 20, 2008, 10:56:23 AM »

Didn't the dogs hit in both places Karma? I know when they were walking around in the backyard with Greta,Cindy said the dogs hit by the sandbox.She pointed there and Greta even said,"This is a sandbox"? Maybe Casey was laying her in both places not knowing what to do.In a state of panic maybe?I dunno...

She probably dragged her all over the yard before she settled on a place to hide her for awhile. From the pic just posted, what is usually in the corner of the yard? If it's mulch & bamboo; she probably picked that back corner, dug it out a little & then covered her with dirt & mulch! The flags in the picture look like they found evidence back there!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: December 20, 2008, 10:57:35 AM »

Phonecall!! BBL!!!!!! 

Phaedrus
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: December 20, 2008, 10:58:10 AM »

Maybe if some of the loonies who called in with their 'psychic' tips had stayed off the phone the police might have had time to really look at the more realistic tips.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #110 on: December 20, 2008, 10:59:20 AM »

SNIPPED

You have to remember that the A's have two dogs.  There are no leashes out front, so you have to assume the dogs are let out back to do their business.  If there was a body in the back yard those dogs would have gone to check it out.  I cannot imagine any dog that would be lured by the smell of death, its in their genes.  They may not alert like a trained dog, but they would check it out.

Personally, I don't believe a deceased Caylee was ever in the backyard of the A's.  I believe articles from the trunk where placed in the back yard, before they were washed or disposed of. 

With what I can infer from the documents I think she had her in the back yard for a short time.  Here is my timeline.

1. Killed Caylee June15-16
2. Drove around with her for 2.6 days.
3. She backed her car into the garage and borrowed a shovel.  This is when she put her in the yard and in a bag.
4. The next day she backed her car into the garage again.  This is when she realized the dogs would give her away.
5. She drove around the corner and put the bag off the road.

Remember, Casey is about as lazy as they come.

The door from the garage leads into the side yard, not the back yard.  There is a gate at this door into the back yard.  This means she either had to open the back yard gate on the side of the house, or she had to carry Caylee through the house to get to the backyard.  If she carried her while opening the gate or even after opening the gate, then there was a chance she would have been seen, since the body would have still been in rigor it would not appear that she was carrying a sleeping child.  If she carried her through the house, there are all kinds of things that could have happened, things knocked over, etc. (and don't forget those dogs) since the body would have still be in partial rigor.

Full rigor occurs at about 12 hours after death. After the 12 hour mark the rigor slowly ceases and at around 72 hours rigor disappears. So at 2 1/2 days the body would still be in partial rigor making any kind of transport or bagging difficult.

So what is your theory as to why she backed the car into the garage two times and borrowed a shovel one of the times?  How do you account for 2.6 days of decomp in the car suggested?  I am curious and I was unaware that the only door into and out of the garage is the side door beside the inner door into the house.  I doubt she was cleaning the car only and what was the need for the shovel and why the cadaver dog hits in the back yard?
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: December 20, 2008, 10:59:47 AM »

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #112 on: December 20, 2008, 11:00:07 AM »

I agree with this theory.  I'm still tying to figure out if it was a "Heat of the moment" crime or indeed premeditated.  The chloroform is what is throwing off my belief.  I still think Casey may have struck out at Caylee because Caylee could have been crying for Cindy.  But if there is indeed tape wrapped around the skull and chloroform found in Caylees system, that shoots the heck out of my theory.

Me, too, Charliegirl. I have been along the lines of what LP is saying, that she was using it to keep Caylee quiet. I had even considered that maybe the duct tape (if true) was used to keep her quiet in case she woke up too soon. Anyway, I am at a loss on whether it was truly premeditated....though the searches on the computer sure are good circumstantial evidence.

Does anyone honestly think we will ever know the answers to these questions?  I mean outside of LE coming up with theories from evidence, some of these questions may never be answered.  I don't see Casey ever saying anything that sheds her in a bad light.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #113 on: December 20, 2008, 11:00:16 AM »

She probably dragged her all over the yard before she settled on a place to hide her for awhile. From the pic just posted, what is usually in the corner of the yard? If it's mulch & bamboo; she probably picked that back corner, dug it out a little & then covered her with dirt & mulch! The flags in the picture look like they found evidence back there!

whatever she did, i hope she pays for it

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: December 20, 2008, 11:00:27 AM »

Maybe if some of the loonies who called in with their 'psychic' tips had stayed off the phone the police might have had time to really look at the more realistic tips.

I couldn't agree more, Western.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #115 on: December 20, 2008, 11:00:42 AM »

Off topic, but sometimes we all need a little inspiration. And after the sad news yesterday this seemed a fitting place.

Are You Going to Finish Strong?

http://www.maniacworld.com/are-you-going-to-finish-strong.html

Wow, very cool, Thanks for sharing sleddogs

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #116 on: December 20, 2008, 11:02:08 AM »

The defense is going to dig up everything they possibly can on the meter reader, by the time they are done ruining his reputation, this man I'm sure will be thinking I should not have gotten involved with any of this, I bet he already is thinking that.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #117 on: December 20, 2008, 11:02:19 AM »

There is a statement in the article on page 1 of this thread that I found interesting in light of all of the questioning of Lee being Caylee's father.  Just thought it was interesting that they named the grandparents and "other relatives" rather than saying "uncle"... (perhaps father?)

The child's next of kin, including her mother; grandparents George and Cindy Anthony; and other relatives were notified of the findings before they were made public, according to Garavaglia.

I don't know, I guess with all of the focus on Lee throughout the investigation, I am surprised that they didn't name him specifically. 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: December 20, 2008, 11:03:46 AM »

Does anyone honestly think we will ever know the answers to these questions?  I mean outside of LE coming up with theories from evidence, some of these questions may never be answered.  I don't see Casey ever saying anything that sheds her in a bad light.

Again, Charliegirl, a good question. I don't think she will break. I consider that MAYBE if the death penalty was on the table she MIGHT say something...whether it's true or not might be another story, because lack of evidence to cooberate it would keep us from truly knowing. I do think she cares about her own life and fears death herself. I think (just my opinion) that if she thought she might get the death penalty, she might say something to get a lesser charge (maybe agree to manslaughter or something.) However, since Baez is obviously feeding her a line of crap, she might think she's going to get off all together and not make any deals....this is the more likely scenario, I think.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #119 on: December 20, 2008, 11:05:03 AM »

I don't know, I guess with all of the focus on Lee throughout the investigation, I am surprised that they didn't name him specifically. 
It does seem odd, he must just be one of the other relatives.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.